Ok first two non subscribers to the site who state in capital letters that
" RISE IS A FRICKEN CHAMP"
Get a month free subscription my shout 🤣
"RISE IS A CHICKEN FRAMP"

• Haha
Reactions: 18 users

M_C

Founding Member

A new architecture dubbed RISC-V has been gaining steam in recent years, and now Google has finally announced that Android will indeed support it (h/t: Ars Technica).
Screenshot_20230105_080851_LinkedIn.jpg
Screenshot_20230105_081219_LinkedIn.jpg

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 106 users
  • Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 17 users

robsmark

Regular
  • Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 7 users

buena suerte :-)

BOB Bank of Brainchip
"RISE IS A FRICKEN SERIOUS INVESTORS"

Learning 🏖😎😎
PS, I am subscribed, give it to the next two. 😆😂🤣
Ditto .... ;):cool:;)

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users

BOB Bank of Brainchip
The BMW keynote is on 3pm Sydney time, and Sony midday. Registration is for trade only as far as I can tell. Does anyone have the means to watch some of these keynotes? Otherwise we will just wait for twitter and LinkedIn notifications.
Posted by @stuart888(Thanks) hope that will help ! :cool::cool:(y)

Yes sir. You can search CES 2023 Live and then use the Filter to sort by One Hour or 24 Hours. So you see all the new stuff. Lots of "Upcoming Events" listed as well. Glad the group has 1000 eyes or a lot more. https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=ces+2023+live

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 11 users

davidfitz

Regular
Good evening, all

In real terms, the only articles that carry any real weight are the endorsements from our customers/partners and all their clients.
We all, well most, already know our company, our technology, our staff and our culture, so we don't need convincing, we have already
won.

How many journalists, or so-called tech journalists have had absolutely no idea what Neuromorphic actually means, or Event-Based
Processors are, there's still much work to be done, but a big swing is in the air, it's the public who buy the products, AI has slowly been
catching on, the initial reaction has always been, "oh, not the terminator" "humanity is doomed"

We, as a company, have been totally honest from the start, it's all been about:

Beneficial AI, Essential AI...Smart Health, Smart Homes, Smart Transport, Smart Industry.

I always come back to Peter and his ethics and how this has rubbed off on all of our staff, it's the culture that Brainchip is building
that will ultimately see us shine brightly amongst our peers.

The North Star, or more to the point, "The Head Sheperd's Guiding Light"

Brainchip is destined for greatness, I can feel it and have for 7 years, how about you?

Tech 2023 ;)
After almost 8 years I am still feeling it and even more so now with so much happening. Had to sell a small parcel yesterday which is the first time I have sold any in those 8 years. Needed the money for a land settlement in the Avon Valley so that we can build our dream home. Initially I was going to sell a lot more so we did not have to finance the purchase but I could not bring myself to sell more than the bear minimum knowing that one day we will have more money than we could have ever dreamt of.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 44 users

Pmel

Regular

Samsung @ CES

• Fire
Reactions: 14 users

Taproot

Regular

• Fire
Reactions: 8 users

jk6199

Regular
  • Love
Reactions: 3 users

Deadpool

hyper-efficient Ai
Wow someone's optimistic :love: love it.

Ha just having a look at the prices this morning
optitisim.png

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 10 users
After almost 8 years I am still feeling it and even more so now with so much happening. Had to sell a small parcel yesterday which is the first time I have sold any in those 8 years. Needed the money for a land settlement in the Avon Valley so that we can build our dream home. Initially I was going to sell a lot more so we did not have to finance the purchase but I could not bring myself to sell more than the bear minimum knowing that one day we will have more money than we could have ever dreamt of.
You might like to take advice on converting your home loan into a loan to buy an investment being your BRN shares making the current non deductible interest on the loan tax deductible.

You need good advice to get it right. So ignore this anonymous TSEx poster’s opinion until such time as you have it.

No opinion so DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 14 users

Dhm

Regular
Posted by @stuart888(Thanks) hope that will help ! :cool::cool:(y)

Yes sir. You can search CES 2023 Live and then use the Filter to sort by One Hour or 24 Hours. So you see all the new stuff. Lots of "Upcoming Events" listed as well. Glad the group has 1000 eyes or a lot more. https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=ces+2023+live
Thank you both @stuart888 and @BienSuerte for the help. I am very interested in this BMW talk to see if they are doing a 'me too' announcement about DEE.

Screen Shot 2023-01-05 at 10.13.30 am.png

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 15 users

BOB Bank of Brainchip
Looking good! :cool:

613 buyers for 8,057,392 units

193 sellers for 1,922,216 units

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 25 users

davidfitz

Regular
You might like to take advice on converting your home loan into a loan to buy an investment being your BRN shares making the current non deductible interest on the loan tax deductible.

You need good advice to get it right. So ignore this anonymous TSEx poster’s opinion until such time as you have it.

No opinion so DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
Thanks FF

Fortunately the loan is quite small compared to our current holdings. Having been around since 2015 we have accumulated at ridiculously low prices and timed our purchases well (except for Jan 2022).

Still appreciate your advice and more than happy to pay as much CGT as needed in the future. I often say that the more CGT you pay the more profit you have made which is fine with me :D

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 24 users

Getupthere

Regular
1672873689574.jpeg

• Wow
  • Fire
Reactions: 19 users
Thanks FF

Fortunately the loan is quite small compared to our current holdings. Having been around since 2015 we have accumulated at ridiculously low prices and timed our purchases well (except for Jan 2022).

Still appreciate your advice and more than happy to pay as much CGT as needed in the future. I often say that the more CGT you pay the more profit you have made which is fine with me :D
I have a saying “only losers don’t pay tax” LOL

• Haha
Reactions: 19 users

Xhosa12345

Regular
How cool is this post on LinkedIn, posted by Edge Impulse Global Director Semi Conductor Business Development, Amir Sherman.

he is tagging in Rob Telson and Chris Stevens saying to them “this year we will start to win big”

View attachment 26155

slot-maschine-old-lady.gif

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 9 users

Home101

Regular
Getting nervous watching the price action, lol

• Haha
Reactions: 5 users

toasty

Regular
I have a saying “only losers don’t pay tax” LOL
My dear old dad, God rest his soul, used to say the best thing to aspire to is a tax problem.....😁😁.

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: 21 users
Top Bottom