BRN Discussion Ongoing

Deadpool

hyper-efficient Ai
View attachment 25946 agree mate , this is how I see things to .

Giddy up you good thing
Yes, getting to be almost a procession, I must concede I do have a touch of pity for the families of the individuals that bet against BRN, and will probably lose the lot and be made bankrupt.

duck GIF

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 12 users
S

Straw

Im thinking of what kind of asset I might purchase to feel a bit more secure more long-term (as far as you can) and I can't shake the feeling, based on what I know about BRN that maintaining a significant stake in it would be for me a wise move (which my plan has allowed). Not that its the be all and end all and BRN doesn't control everything in your life. Water tanks, a solar system, a better vegie garden and better sleep/exercise habits would also be nice in my life. Edit: and people.
I think I'll go salads for my additional new hobby @Rise from the ashes, less to go wrong.
You need to know what matters to you. Like many here I could have sold out completely at $2 and be doing very nicely (actually missed buying something that would have been great) but you can't regret things, you can learn though and continue to put one foot in front of the other and keep perspective on what your goals are without getting too hung up on things going exactly to plan (though as we know plans are extremely helpful). Going exactly to plan is not something that seems to happen much in my life but more likely with a little perseverance and knowledge. It all sounds so easy 🙄 (and often isn't) know all your days will not be good ones. That's more to remind me than for anyone else.
All the opinion again of another anonymous poster.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Love
  • Thinking
Reactions: 19 users
Im thinking of what kind of asset I might purchase to feel a bit more secure more long-term (as far as you can) and I can't shake the feeling, based on what I know about BRN that maintaining a significant stake in it would be for me a wise move (which my plan has allowed). Not that its the be all and end all and BRN doesn't control everything in your life. Water tanks, a solar system, a better vegie garden and better sleep/exercise habits would also be nice in my life.
I think I'll go salads for my additional new hobby @Rise from the ashes, less to go wrong.
You need to know what matters to you. Like many here I could have sold out completely at $2 and be doing very nicely (actually missed buying something that would have been great) but you can't regret things, you can learn though and continue to put one foot in front of the other and keep perspective on what your goals are without getting too hung up on things going exactly to plan (though as we know plans are extremely helpful). Which from my experience is rare but more likely with a little perseverance and knowledge. It all sounds so easy 🙄 (and often isn't) know all your days will not be good ones. That's more to remind me than for anyone else.
Pretty sound advice straw I'm pretty good at giving good advice on most matters, the issue is I rarely live by that advice.😖 Definitely need better sleep patterns and more healthy eating habits.
Updated post with the finished bread.
😖 Looks crap and the cut I put in it went flat. LoL must have fluked that first attempt.

• Love
Reactions: 6 users
S

Straw

From what I've seen bread isn't the easiest though we did have a bread maker that worked pretty well, if not at times with extremely salty results. Don't ask me about how to cook anything but fried eggs and BRN investment plans specific to me. That's all that will fit in my head.

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 9 users

Deadpool

hyper-efficient Ai
Im thinking of what kind of asset I might purchase to feel a bit more secure more long-term (as far as you can) and I can't shake the feeling, based on what I know about BRN that maintaining a significant stake in it would be for me a wise move (which my plan has allowed). Not that its the be all and end all and BRN doesn't control everything in your life. Water tanks, a solar system, a better vegie garden and better sleep/exercise habits would also be nice in my life.
You need to know what matters to you. Like many here I could have sold out completely at $2 and be doing very nicely (actually missed buying something that would have been great) but you can't regret things, you can learn though and continue to put one foot in front of the other and keep perspective on what your goals are without getting too hung up on things going exactly to plan (though as we know plans are extremely helpful). Going exactly to plan is not something that seems to happen much in my life but more likely with a little perseverance and knowledge. It all sounds so easy 🙄 (and often isn't) know all your days will not be good ones. That's more to remind me than for anyone else.
Hey man, it's funny how great minds think alike.
Great quote by Samuel Beckett - Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter. Try Again. Fail again. Fail better.
Words to live by my anonymous friend.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 14 users
Pretty sound advice straw I'm pretty good at giving good advice on most matters, the issue is I rarely live by that advice.😖 Definitely need better sleep patterns and more healthy eating habits.
😖 Looks crap and the cut I put in it went flat. LoL must have fluked that first attempt.
You over proved the bread
When cutting to make patterns in dough don’t do it to late or you will release all the air and end up with pita bread
Love making bread it’s very rewarding

• Love
Reactions: 6 users
You over proved the bread
When cutting to make patterns in dough don’t do it to late or you will release all the air and end up with pita bread
Love making bread it’s very rewarding
Thank you for the knowledge. I'll give it another go later tonight.

Reactions: 3 users
And....from our friends at EE News Europe.....to get the ball rolling at # 7 for 2023 trends....

Screenshot_2023-01-02-21-18-23-05_4641ebc0df1485bf6b47ebd018b5ee76.jpg

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 48 users
And....from our friends at EE News Europe.....to get the ball rolling at # 7 for 2023 trends....

View attachment 25956
Celebrate Number 1 GIF by The Chiefs Esports Club

Good sleuthing my man🎇
Oh LoL had flashbacks of altered beast.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 9 users

Deadpool

hyper-efficient Ai
Don't give up mate , it's a very rewarding talent to possess.
I just mentioned this Samuel Beckett quote to @Straw - Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter. Try Again. Fail again. Fail better.
My wife and I and my son run an accommodation business and about 10 years ago we were finding it very difficult to source good bread locally, so I decided to start making it, well as you can imagine, just like you, with no formal experience, it was a pretty fucking dismal start, excuse my French, but I persevered and the results started to get better and better with every batch I made. In the end I actually perfected a great loaf, an old style country split covered in sesame seeds, just divine, lightly toasted with of coarse lashings of butter. The punters loved it.
Nothing is more satisfying in life than the smell and taste of good fresh bread.
The irony of this story is, I can't actually eat it myself any more, as I am non coeliac gluten intolerant, life does suck sometimes. LOL:LOL:

• Love
  • Fire

dippY22

Regular
This looks a wee bit interesting...

Mercedes-Benz Usa, Disney Advertising & Merkley+Partners Collaborate With The Famous Group For First-Ever College Football Mixed Reality Activation During Upcoming Telecast Of The College Football Playoff Semifinal At The Chick-Fil-A Peach Bowl”

NEWS DMED​

Mercedes-Benz Usa, Disney Advertising & Merkley+Partners Collaborate With The Famous Group For First-Ever College Football Mixed Reality Activation During Upcoming Telecast Of The College Football Playoff Semifinal At The Chick-Fil-A Peach Bowl​

December 29, 2022

Together, Mercedes-Benz USA, ESPN, The College Football Playoff, The Peach Bowl, Disney Advertising, and Merkley+Partners have collaborated with fan experience company, The Famous Group, to develop an unforgettable experience for fans during the College Football Playoff (CFP) Semifinal at the Chick-fil-A Peach Bowl on Dec. 31 (8 p.m. ET, ESPN).

screen_shot_2022-12-28_at_4_79393a99.png

As part of the luxury automaker’s broader investment in electric vehicle technology, the companies have teamed up to create a mixed reality activation, leveraging cutting-edge technology to race four of the iconic brand’s electric vehicles around Mercedes-Benz Stadium for a spectacle, both on-air and on-site. This collaboration marks the first time that mixed reality technology has been used on a live broadcast during a college football game and is the latest in a string of innovations for the luxury mobility brand.
“We at Mercedes-Benz USA, with the support of strategic AOR Merkley+Partners, are leading the global evolution of electric luxury,” said Monique Harrison, Head of Marketing, Mercedes-Benz USA. “Reintroducing this iconic brand through authentic brand experiences to a new generation of consumer that previously had little or no affinity with the automotive industry. Collaborations with music, film and technology brands like Disney are part of our journey to become the world’s most desirable electric luxury brand.”
In the CFP Semifinal at the Chick-fil-A Peach Bowl, the exhibition will take place right before kickoff of the second half of the game, directly following the Mercedes-Benz Halftime report. Featuring four different Mercedes-Benz electric vehicles, the 45-second segment will push interaction with the physical environment further than before with the goal posts, field and iconic in-stadium Halo video board.
“We are thrilled to showcase the collective creativity and innovation amongst all the teams we work with,” said Theresa Palmieri, VP, Sports Brand Solutions, Disney Advertising. “We are constantly looking for opportunities to reimagine the advertising experience for brands and we are especially excited to unveil such an innovative execution in collaboration with Mercedes-Benz during a marquee event during the college football postseason.”
Using first-of-its-kind mixed reality production techniques, The Famous Group will operate three tracked cameras for the activation, including two fixed cameras and a SkyCam for the duration of the segment.

“Our Mixed Reality team has created some of the most impactful activations for leagues, teams, and brands across the industry,” says Andrew Isaacson, Partner at The Famous Group. “We’re thrilled to help bring this innovative technology to a live college football broadcast for the first time. This campaign will showcase an iconic brand while also providing fans with a unique and immersive experience.”
This campaign comes on the heels of The Famous Group’s mixed reality activation with Gillette during ESPN’s Monday Night Football game between the NFL’s Chicago Bears and New England Patriots in October, which saw a 69 percent increase in brand recall compared to advertisements on competitive broadcasts.
Media Contacts:
Bukola Oyalabu
| Bukola.Oyalabu@Disney.com
Kristen Smith | Kristen.T.Smith@Disney.com
Julian Galano (The Famous Group) | julian@22-spring.com

For Bravo ....

Last edited:
  • Fire
  • Thinking
Don't give up mate , it's a very rewarding talent to possess.
I just mentioned this Samuel Beckett quote to @Straw - Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter. Try Again. Fail again. Fail better.
My wife and I and my son run an accommodation business and about 10 years ago we were finding it very difficult to source good bread locally, so I decided to start making it, well as you can imagine, just like you, with no formal experience, it was a pretty fucking dismal start, excuse my French, but I persevered and the results started to get better and better with every batch I made. In the end I actually perfected a great loaf, an old style country split covered in sesame seeds, just divine, lightly toasted with of coarse lashings of butter. The punters loved it.
Nothing is more satisfying in life than the smell and taste of good fresh bread.
The irony of this story is, I can't actually eat it myself any more, as I am non coeliac gluten intolerant, life does suck sometimes. LOL:LOL:
Mate, matey, mayyte
My screen name is Rise from the ashes.
I don't give up 😂
Already got some dough proofing ready for next attempt 🔥
Nice life example buddy must have been so rewarding when you kicked its ass and baked that perfect loaf.
Sorry bro but I fricken laughed hard at your gluten intolerance.
Thanks for the encouragement ♥️
Scrounging around for BRN topic to post along with this 😇
Hmmm ......
Somewhere to hide all the fun cash and jewels when selling some BRN shares in the future.
That's all I could come up with😂
a0579f982b7f0bd7bf0d188e9260e98e.jpg

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 11 users

charles2

Regular

Arrived in my email​

NVISO BrainChip CES 2023​

NOT YET RATED​

12 hours agoMore

NVISO
Follow

NVISO's unique holistic platform incorporates 3D headpose that enables many applications such as emotion analysis, facial behavior analysis, and affective computing. Industry use cases included digital avatars, human machine interfaces, and driver monitoring for drowsiness and fatigue.
See live demo at CES - January 5th to 8th 2023!
Socionext in the Vehicle Tech and Advanced Mobility Zone
Las Vegas Convention Center
North Hall in Booth 10654

Leave the first comment:​

default-blue_40x40

Add a new comment

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 106 users

NVISO BrainChip CES 2023​

NOT YET RATED​

12 hours agoMore

NVISO
Follow

Download

NVISO's unique holistic platform incorporates 3D headpose that enables many applications such as emotion analysis, facial behavior analysis, and affective computing. Industry use cases included digital avatars, human machine interfaces, and driver monitoring for drowsiness and fatigue.
See live demo at CES - January 5th to 8th 2023!
Socionext in the Vehicle Tech and Advanced Mobility Zone
Las Vegas Convention Center
North Hall in Booth 10654

Leave the first comment:​

default-blue_40x40

Add a new comment

And another legend is born thanks Charles.

• Fire
Last edited:
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 38 users

cosors

👀
  • Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 41 users
Me too!
What a year!
View attachment 25968

View attachment 25970

and a bit later

View attachment 25971

I find that both👆alone very beautiful
and some babble about deliver 😅
It's hard believe that this sort of stuff doesn't move the needle for some people.
Combine the above with every other thing we know about brainchips reach globally. I have to pinch myself and occasionally give myself an uppercut just to check I'm not dreaming.
From AFRL

Last edited:
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 19 users

cosors

👀
It's hard believe that this sort of stuff doesn't move the needle for some people.
Combine the above with every other thing we know about brainchips reach globally. I have to pinch myself and occasionally give myself an uppercut just to check I'm not dreaming.
From AFRL

Once you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, no matter how improbable, must be the truth.

Arthur Conan Doyle

• Love
  • Fire

Makeme 2020

Regular
We've made a short 3min video to explain what the demo is all about. Click here to watch.

https://vimeo.com/785632131

Best Regards,

The NVISO Management Team

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 49 users

TopCat

Regular
We've made a short 3min video to explain what the demo is all about. Click here to watch.

https://vimeo.com/785632131

Best Regards,

The NVISO Management Team
Just brilliant! Think of the possibilities with that technology

• Fire
Reactions: 20 users
Top Bottom