BRN Discussion Ongoing

cosors

👀
Once you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, no matter how improbable, must be the truth.

Arthur Conan Doyle
I was asked what is the most negative thing for Brainchip and why the SP did not reflect all that I described. On the latter I referred to the charts of their big tecs. On the former I explained that it was the fear of one of our former members and that I hope that what Yak feared will never happen. The chance is there, for both. May Brainchip always be independent and never be bought out and there be other ways. I am very confident. May Yak be wrong in his talk and may his feeling err him. Still, I value every voice with foundation, even if I am not one of them as far as BRN and my research are concerned. But I would like to underline, to my amazement, that I have been more intensively involved with IT for less than a year. I have no doubt that what PVDM has prepared for the world will happen. May it never end up in the drawer of one of the big ones like the steam engine with VW the ZEE* (Zero Emission Engine) or EZEE03. I'm keeping my fingers crossed.

___
I know like Yak that no one likes to read this
___
*An engine that can be fuelled with anything as long as it burns. No soot or harmful exhaust fumes and an engine with 220 hp and it works. One of the things I miss as much as the Protos Burner/Stove (Bosch and Siemens Home Appliances Group BSH). But anyone can build the letter because the blueprints have been published. One day I will build the thing!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 10 users
D

Deleted member 118

Arrived in my email​

NVISO BrainChip CES 2023​

NOT YET RATED​

12 hours agoMore

NVISO
Follow

NVISO's unique holistic platform incorporates 3D headpose that enables many applications such as emotion analysis, facial behavior analysis, and affective computing. Industry use cases included digital avatars, human machine interfaces, and driver monitoring for drowsiness and fatigue.
See live demo at CES - January 5th to 8th 2023!
Socionext in the Vehicle Tech and Advanced Mobility Zone
Las Vegas Convention Center
North Hall in Booth 10654

Leave the first comment:​

default-blue_40x40

Add a new comment

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 13 users
D

Deleted member 118

SA (NVISO), the leading Human Behavioural Analytics AI company, is pleased that its Neuro SDK will be demonstrated running on the Brainchip Akida platform at the Socionext stand at CES2023. Following the porting of additional AI Apps from its catalogue, NVISO has further enhanced the range of Human Behavioural AI Apps that it supports on the BrainChip Akida event-based, fully digital neuromorphic processing platform. These additions include Action Units, Body Pose and Gesture Recognition on top of the Headpose, Facial Landmark, Gaze and Emotion AI Apps previously announced with the launch of the Evaluation Kit (EVK) version. This increased capability supports the further deployment of NVISO Human Behavioural Analytics AI software solutions with these being able to further exploit the performance capabilities of BrainChip neuromorphic AI processing IP to be deployed within the next generation of SOC devices. Target applications include Robotics, Automotive, Telecommunication, Infotainment, and Gaming.

“BrainChip’s event-based Akida platform is accelerating today’s traditional networks and simultaneously enabling future trends in AI software applications” said Rob Telson, VP Ecosystems, BrainChip. “NVISO is a valued partner of Brain Chip’s growing ecosystem, and their leadership in driving extremely efficient software solutions gives a taste of what compelling applications are possible at the edge on a minimal energy budget”.

The SDK release supports the latest advancements for analysis of complex emotions:​

This latest release of the SDK for use by solution developers will support implementation across an increased range of use case scenarios providing for deployment of a wide selection of NVISO’s existing range of real-time, deep learning-based AI Apps, such as those used for face detection, gaze, head pose recognition, facial analysis, emotion recognition, object detection, gesture recognition and body pose analysis along with its recently announced implementation of state of the art graph-based facial analysis applicable to the analysis of complex emotions.

Implementation of complex emotion analysis using state-of-the-art graph-based facial analysis. As one of the most important affective signals, facial affect analysis (FAA) is essential for developing human-computer interaction systems. Early methods focussed on extracting appearance and geometry features associated with human effects while ignoring the latent semantic information among individual facial changes, leading to limited performance and generalization. Recent work attempts to establish a graph-based representation to model these semantic relationships and develop frameworks to leverage them for various FAA tasks.​

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 28 users
D

Deleted member 118

09E25094-8776-4511-8F8F-43E53C32890F.png

So Socionext has partnered with Brainchip, I wonder why they not on our partners page yet?

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 26 users

cosors

👀
  • Fire
Reactions: 6 users

SA (NVISO), the leading Human Behavioural Analytics AI company, is pleased that its Neuro SDK will be demonstrated running on the Brainchip Akida platform at the Socionext stand at CES2023. Following the porting of additional AI Apps from its catalogue, NVISO has further enhanced the range of Human Behavioural AI Apps that it supports on the BrainChip Akida event-based, fully digital neuromorphic processing platform. These additions include Action Units, Body Pose and Gesture Recognition on top of the Headpose, Facial Landmark, Gaze and Emotion AI Apps previously announced with the launch of the Evaluation Kit (EVK) version. This increased capability supports the further deployment of NVISO Human Behavioural Analytics AI software solutions with these being able to further exploit the performance capabilities of BrainChip neuromorphic AI processing IP to be deployed within the next generation of SOC devices. Target applications include Robotics, Automotive, Telecommunication, Infotainment, and Gaming.

“BrainChip’s event-based Akida platform is accelerating today’s traditional networks and simultaneously enabling future trends in AI software applications” said Rob Telson, VP Ecosystems, BrainChip. “NVISO is a valued partner of Brain Chip’s growing ecosystem, and their leadership in driving extremely efficient software solutions gives a taste of what compelling applications are possible at the edge on a minimal energy budget”.

The SDK release supports the latest advancements for analysis of complex emotions:​

This latest release of the SDK for use by solution developers will support implementation across an increased range of use case scenarios providing for deployment of a wide selection of NVISO’s existing range of real-time, deep learning-based AI Apps, such as those used for face detection, gaze, head pose recognition, facial analysis, emotion recognition, object detection, gesture recognition and body pose analysis along with its recently announced implementation of state of the art graph-based facial analysis applicable to the analysis of complex emotions.

Implementation of complex emotion analysis using state-of-the-art graph-based facial analysis. As one of the most important affective signals, facial affect analysis (FAA) is essential for developing human-computer interaction systems. Early methods focussed on extracting appearance and geometry features associated with human effects while ignoring the latent semantic information among individual facial changes, leading to limited performance and generalization. Recent work attempts to establish a graph-based representation to model these semantic relationships and develop frameworks to leverage them for various FAA tasks.​

The future is without a doubt upon us! this is a fantastic demo of what is possible without a cloud connection using AKIDA.

When I read through the list of presentations at CES this year I cant help but consider that almost each and every company presenting woud stand to gain from incorperating our technology. So I find myself asking not "who could possibly benefit from AKIDA" but rather who is already aware of us, and who will be next reveal themselves to be evaluating, testing or developing product incorporating AKIDA?

2023 is showing huge potential to be a break out year for Brainchip.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 40 users
D

Deleted member 118

Automaker and technology brand Mercedes-Benz is returning to CES in Las Vegas the first week of 2023. At the forefront will be the theme of “Tech to Desire,” illustrating how technological developments from Mercedes-Benz enrich the lives of its customers. The focus is on innovations that give back time, make life easier and generate excitement.

The highlights at a glance​

• News on Mercedes-Benz electrification strategy
• Developments in advanced driver assistance for North American market
• A new dimension of in-car entertainment with partner ZYNC
• The gold standard of sound with Apple Music, Dolby Atmos and UMG
• Artistic collaboration with an exciting entertainment brand
The highlight of Mercedes’ presence at CES will be the tech talks held in their booth 5041 inside the West Hall of the Las Vegas Convention Center on January 5 at 12:00 p.m., where Chief Technology Officer Markus Schäfer and Chief Software Officer Magnus Östberg will be joined by a number of collaboration partners. Together, they will announce news about the Mercedes-Benz electrification strategy. They will also discuss automated driving features that give back time, and explain how new developments in in-car audio, streaming and entertainment will generate customer excitement. To round out the program, Mercedes will unveil an artistic collaboration with an innovative entertainment brand, reinventing an icon of pop culture.
The CES 2023 Mercedes-Benz talks will be available as an on-demand video on Mercedes me media as of January 6, 2023.

• Fire
Reactions: 22 users
The highlights at a glance
• News on Mercedes-Benz electrification strategy
• Developments in advanced driver assistance for North American market
• A new dimension of in-car entertainment with partner ZYNC

ZYNC - friend or foe?

1672691709049.png

1672691514957.png

1672691547089.png

1672691578270.png

1672691650289.png

Last edited:
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 24 users

Easytiger

Regular
ok time to gain confidence, and it takes time to de
The future is without a doubt upon us! this is a fantastic demo of what is possible without a cloud connection using AKIDA.

When I read through the list of presentations at CES this year I cant help but consider that almost each and every company presenting woud stand to gain from incorperating our technology. So I find myself asking not "who could possibly benefit from AKIDA" but rather who is already aware of us, and who will be next reveal themselves to be evaluating, testing or developing product incorporating AKIDA?

2023 is showing huge potential to be a break out year for Brainchip.
Nvisio a great partner, and Rob Telson, GM Ecosystems and Partners checkmate!

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 22 users
I am actually thinking for the first time why the GSA wanted to be on this advert 🤣
GSA
Mission statement

Mission: To deliver the best customer experience and value in real estate, acquisition, and technology services to the government and the American people. Vision: Effective and efficient government for the American people. Values: Service, accountability, and innovation.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 14 users
GSA
Mission statement

Mission: To deliver the best customer experience and value in real estate, acquisition, and technology services to the government and the American people. Vision: Effective and efficient government for the American people. Values: Service, accountability, and innovation.
And BRN did not have to pay for the billboard??? Jerome Nadel spoke to GSA and they paid???

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Fire
  • Wow
Reactions: 21 users
And BRN did not have to pay for the billboard??? Jerome Nadel spoke to GSA and they paid???

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
Another great partnership
If that’s the case well done BrainChip ✅💯

• Love
Reactions: 14 users

Deena

Regular
There is currently less than 2 million shares on the sell side, and about 5.6 million shares on the buy side. What does this mean for the people who are still short on Brainchip? How many shares are still short? Interesting.

• Fire
  • Thinking
Reactions: 38 users
There is currently less than 2 million shares on the sell side, and about 5.6 million shares on the buy side. What does this mean for the people who are still short on Brainchip? How many shares are still short? Interesting.
Partnerships and Revenue, build our company then the shorters don't have a existence

One thing I do know it is not the time for genuine shareholders to decide they should sit down in the next few days and decide on a plan of action if news breaks and things go crazy. 😂🤣😂🪁🪁🪁🪁🪁

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 26 users

jtardif999

Regular
And....from our friends at EE News Europe.....to get the ball rolling at # 7 for 2023 trends....

View attachment 25956
Wow, we all know about Renesas but did anyone else see the headline below the Renesas article? It’s a link to an article about ST - also under the banner of ‘7 Neuromorphic AI’

7FAEDB88-BB16-4B83-B128-5D7D24002CDD.png

… and then this,

390729DA-E3F0-4C5C-B80C-E847C34D04E6.png

The chip will sample at the end of 2022.
This article was from May 22. ..Wondering if it was covered by the 1000 eyes? Well so ST have a chip that they are now sampling that is included under ‘7 Neuromorphic AI’ banner so there’s the admission that its a nueromorphic chip. Then have a look at some of the customers lined up for this chip..

BE49D58A-4AAD-4858-9A1E-CA9D47B1384F.png

Microsoft and AWS. This is big news imo. ST are sampling a nueromorphic chip at the end of 22 and they already have BIG customers for it. Looks and quacks like it has to be us as the IP in this chip right? ..although there’s nothing being said about BRN involvement of course.

• Fire
  • Thinking
Reactions: 47 users
Wow, we all know about Renesas but did anyone else see the headline below the Renesas article? It’s a link to an article about ST - also under the banner of ‘7 Neuromorphic AI’

View attachment 25985

… and then this,

View attachment 25986

The chip will sample at the end of 2022.
This article was from May 22. ..Wondering if it was covered by the 1000 eyes? Well so ST have a chip that they are now sampling that is included under ‘7 Neuromorphic AI’ banner so there’s the admission that its a nueromorphic chip. Then have a look at some of the customers lined up for this chip..

View attachment 25987

Microsoft and AWS. This is big news imo. ST are sampling a nueromorphic chip at the end of 22 and they already have BIG customers for it. Looks and quacks like it has to be us as the IP in this chip right? ..although there’s nothing being said about BRN involvement of course.
This absence of anything about Brainchip is the issue on top of which the performance data I have not found means it could be anything.

They have not listed any of Brainchip’s exclusive talents like one-shot learning so I have decided to keep breathing at the moment.

Rob Telson said more to come. Then VVDN came. Will ST turn up is an open question in my mind.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Thinking
Reactions: 20 users

Kachoo

Regular
One thing I do know it is not the time for genuine shareholders to decide they should sit down in the next few days and decide on a plan of action if news breaks and things go crazy. 😂🤣😂🪁🪁🪁🪁🪁
@Fact Finder I have never been this excited about BRN. I will say this though I'm trying to lower my expectations and see added value to the long term
Hope to get more insite on partners and where they are heading but it's hard not to. But like many how can we not pre party lol.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 18 users

ndefries

Regular
Just one German company to keep on the radar given their interest in micro controllers and AI sensors.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 20 users
Top Bottom