BRN Discussion Ongoing

Diogenese

Top 20
I Know it was from motley Tool but end of 2022 we are No 1 on the ASX 200 for the last trading day.....
MF motto:
"Where there's smoke ... there's a meme stock."

• Haha
Reactions: 14 users

Dhm

Regular
I was just reading about the Irish whiskey distillery worker who fell into a vat and drowned - after they'd pulled him out 3 times.
My version of that story is that climbed out three times to go to the toilet.
Possibly the real story is that he was pulled out AND he climbed out, such was the quality of the whiskey.

• Haha
Reactions: 9 users

Diogenese

Top 20
I was just reading about the Irish whiskey distillery worker who fell into a vat and drowned - after they'd pulled him out 3 times.

As FF said, anything can happen ...
1672382921386.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18 users

Diogenese

Top 20
My version of that story is that climbed out three times to go to the toilet.
Possibly the real story is that he was pulled out AND he climbed out, such was the quality of the whiskey.
My bloke didn't worry about a toilet break ... he just avoided the blue areas.

• Haha
  • Fire

jtardif999

Regular
What is so far not mentioned is firstly Brainchip has a link to Xilinx going back to at least 2019. Secondly Xilinx, AMD and Kinara.ai are in the box. Thirdly Kinara.ai is a multi channel accelerator running at 3.5 watts. The Ai inference is on top of the box.

The speculation that I am inviting here is that as Xilinx, AMD and Kinara.ai are in the box then the question needs to be asked what is providing the Ai inference on top of the box? What also can provide the Ai inference on top of the Nvidia box? Anyone recall Nviso running their demo after the Brainchip AGM with AKIDA running inference on top of the Nvidia Jetson box?

Sorry did I mention that Rob Telson said in response to whether Nvidia was a competitor that they saw Nvidia more as a partner moving forward.

Before todays confirmation that Brainchip and VVDN are jointly presenting at CES 2023 in the next 5 to 8 days or so we would not have been in any position to speculate on this but as we do now know this fact what are the odds that the Ai inference on top of the box is AKIDA technology in some form or other?

Could VVDN be using a less than Science Fiction Beast to provide the on top Ai and inference? Does this even make any sense? They are already pushing the power boundary in the Xilinx box so for Edge computing the power savings for Ai inference on top become very useful.

No guarantees in this world as stupid decisions are made by bright people every single day of the week according to Blind Freddie and as he says he should know he made a stupid decision in 1958 not to take his spade with his bucket to the beach and the sand was so hot it was painful picking it up to fill his bucket. I can assure you he never made that mistake again even to this day. 😂🤣😂😁😎

Anyway my speculation and opinion only so DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
Xilinx goes back to 2017 and the BrainChip Accelerator

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 18 users

Learning

Learning to the Top 🕵‍♂️
  • Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 14 users

charmander

Regular
What a fantastic way to closed out the last trading day of 2022. "Exciting time" as Brainchip will enter 2023 at CES.

I can't wait!!!

It's great to be a shareholder 🏖
Learning 🥳🍻🏖
I'm not sure if anyone has told you this, Learning, but you're such good vibes around here. Keep it up!

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 26 users
Earlier this week I dined at an Irish restaurant, after much contemplating I decided on the soup of the day. 😉
irish-logic-jokes_.jpg

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 27 users
Not to disappoint just 1/100th is $US1.35 billion but consider this just 1/1,000th is still $US13.5 million.

PICKING UP 1/1,000th is achieving one tenth of one percent of the Smart Home Market which is a market crying out for the AKIDA advantage of discretionary connectivity and ultra low power consumption for always on devices.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
Imagine your smart doorbell still worked without the internet..

Reactions: 7 users
Good Afternoon Rise from the ashes,

Data taken from FORTUNE.com, from 2019.

Quote: In total, Fortune 500 companies represent two thirds of the US GDP with $13.7 Trillion USD in Revinues, $1.1 Trillion USD in Profits, $22.6 Trillion USD in Market Value & employ 28.7 million people world wide.

* Chicken feed.... SWIFT annualy handles something in the order of $1.2 Quadtrilliin USD globaly.

Hope this is of some help.

😁.

Regards,
Esq.
Good evening Esq.111,
Yes that certainly helps with my impending calculations😂
Hmmm. I wonder if swift would appreciate a late Xmas gift 🤔
Perhaps their IT department would have a use for a AKD1000 PCIe board 🤓

• Love

Esq.111

Fascinatingly Intuitive.
Good evening Esq.111,
Yes that certainly helps with my impending calculations😂
Hmmm. I wonder if swift would appreciate a late Xmas gift 🤔
Perhaps their IT department would have a use for a AKD1000 PCIe board 🤓

Afternoon Rise,

My very loose understanding of our technology , I'd be thinking very much so, after all it's only the global secure flow of finance thay dabble in.

Though if thay wanted to pay by cheque...
Cash only.

🌝 .

Regards,
Esq.

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 10 users
  • Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 10 users
Afternoon Rise,

My very loose understanding of our technology , I'd be thinking very much so, after all it's only the global secure flow of finance thay dabble in.

Though if thay wanted to pay by cheque...
Cash only.

🌝 .

Regards,
Esq.
Good morning Esq 111, 😂
Yes cash is King in my world🤑
I shall send the appropriate department a poorly worded email with the offer 🍻😂

• Fire
Reactions: 4 users
What is so far not mentioned is firstly Brainchip has a link to Xilinx going back to at least 2019. Secondly Xilinx, AMD and Kinara.ai are in the box. Thirdly Kinara.ai is a multi channel accelerator running at 3.5 watts. The Ai inference is on top of the box.

The speculation that I am inviting here is that as Xilinx, AMD and Kinara.ai are in the box then the question needs to be asked what is providing the Ai inference on top of the box? What also can provide the Ai inference on top of the Nvidia box? Anyone recall Nviso running their demo after the Brainchip AGM with AKIDA running inference on top of the Nvidia Jetson box?

Sorry did I mention that Rob Telson said in response to whether Nvidia was a competitor that they saw Nvidia more as a partner moving forward.

Before todays confirmation that Brainchip and VVDN are jointly presenting at CES 2023 in the next 5 to 8 days or so we would not have been in any position to speculate on this but as we do now know this fact what are the odds that the Ai inference on top of the box is AKIDA technology in some form or other?

Could VVDN be using a less than Science Fiction Beast to provide the on top Ai and inference? Does this even make any sense? They are already pushing the power boundary in the Xilinx box so for Edge computing the power savings for Ai inference on top become very useful.

No guarantees in this world as stupid decisions are made by bright people every single day of the week according to Blind Freddie and as he says he should know he made a stupid decision in 1958 not to take his spade with his bucket to the beach and the sand was so hot it was painful picking it up to fill his bucket. I can assure you he never made that mistake again even to this day. 😂🤣😂😁😎

Anyway my speculation and opinion only so DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
I made a mistake once. I thought I was mistaken.

SC

• Haha
Reactions: 11 users

buena suerte :-)

BOB Bank of Brainchip
  • Haha
Reactions: 15 users
Could I trouble the posters here for a second of your time.
Voting is anonymous.

Reactions: 3 users

cassip

Regular
Konstantinos Demertzis, PhD, is a member of the research team of Professor Lazaros Iliadis at Democritus University of Thrace. The titles of his papers in progress alone are worthwhile reading:

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 11 users

Learning

Learning to the Top 🕵‍♂️
I'm not sure if anyone has told you this, Learning, but you're such good vibes around here. Keep it up!
Thank you charmander,

I will try and keep excitement vibes going 🥳🤞🍻.

Happy weekend everyone 🥳🍻🎉 and drink responsibly 🍻🍾

I truly wish Brainchip to be prosperous and ubiquitous in 2023 and beyond.
As shareholders we all will benefit the prosperity of Brainchip becoming ubiquitous.

Wishing everyone at Brainchip and all shareholders good health and good fortune in 2023🧧🎆🍾

Learning 🏖
PS, Although I am heavily in the red since the last 4C. However, I haven't lost site of my BRN investment. 2023 and beyond....🎆🧨🎉

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 56 users

Pappagallo

Regular

Top 10 ASX 200 shares countdown

It’s been an underwhelming year for the BrainChip Holdings Ltd (ASX: BRN) share price, but that didn’t stop the chip developer’s shares from taking off today. Despite the rather sizeable 12% move, there didn’t appear to be any information to explain the move.

Meanwhile, it was a sea of green for ASX lithium shares on Friday. Several lithium names made it into the top 10 following news in the United States that leased electric vehicles will also qualify for the US$7,500 in tax credits.

ASX-listed companyShare pricePrice change
BrainChip Holdings Ltd (ASX: BRN)$0.74512.03%
Imugene Limited (ASX: IMU)$0.1457.41%
Lake Resources N.L. (ASX: LKE)$0.805.96%
Costa Group Holdings Ltd (ASX: CGC)$2.755.77%
Sayona Mining Ltd (ASX: SYA)$0.195.56%
Core Lithium Ltd (ASX: CXO)$1.0255.13%
Liontown Resources Ltd (ASX: LTR)$1.324.35%
Block Inc CDI (ASX: SQ2)$91.944.12%
Novonix Ltd (ASX: NVX)$1.473.89%
Telix Pharmaceuticals Ltd (ASX: TLX)$7.273.71%

Lol they have absolutely no idea.