BRN Discussion Ongoing

HopalongPetrovski

I'm Spartacus!
Wow, that was pretty inspirational. I hope she's right.
Thanks for sharing
Not quite blood in the streets yet, like at the beginning of this year, but definitely a whiff of shortee's panic in the air.
Sleep tight you bastardo's, if you can. 🤣

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 18 users

Dhm

Regular
Reading the Press Release calmly I think it should be reinforced that Brainchip has confirmed the areas it is working with VVDN on:

“The company’s focus is to help customers with their next technology innovation in the space of 5G, Wireless, AI/ML on Vision-based solutions, IoT, Cloud and Apps. To enable the same, BrainChip will be highlighting its industry leading technology at the VVDN Technologies Booth 10870 at CES developing opportunities for next generation products.”

So VVDN and Brainchip are working together on:

1. 5G;

2. Wireless;

3. Ai/ML on Vision based solutions;

4. IOT;

5. Cloud; and

6. Apps.

The wings have not only been stretched by the AKIDA Science Fiction fledgling but they have now been fully deployed and mature feathers are carrying Brainchip across all the known technology universe.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
All this from a partner we discovered today!! What other diamonds in the rough are out there? Was this a very strategic move by Brainchip and VVDN and C-Dot? Are there more strategic moves to be revealed in the next few trading days? I wouldn't bet against it.

• Fire
  • Haha
Reactions: 26 users
There were some big sell orders, over 600k shares at around the 75 cent range, that just got smashed..

The shorters reaction, will be to just take out more shorts, for a heavy handed smash down.

At some stage, this isn't going to work, like it has in the past..

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 20 users

HopalongPetrovski

I'm Spartacus!
There were some big sell orders, over 600k shares at around the 75 cent range, that just got smashed..

The shorters reaction, will be to just take out more shorts, for a heavy handed smash down.

At some stage, this isn't going to work, like it has in the past..
It's a thing of beauty, when they get caught short.
Truly poetic justice. 🤣
Bring it, BrainChip!

• Fire
  • Haha
Reactions: 21 users

mrgds

Regular
Well, I was talking about this to a friend of mine.
I've done much better than her, albeit a small amount.
But the good thing is, it is all my money, not someone else's.
Hey BL, i like the fact she is investing in "disruptive tech" , just like us here at BRN.
I do believe her and associates research is probably second to none, she see"s a great convergence taking place right now,
nothing like we have seen since the early 1900s, and ARK believes Ai will be the biggest mover.
She also sees deflation set for 2023, so if the RB starts to wind back interest rate hikes, then look out ,

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 20 users
Nice bit of news today I see.

Not had chance to read all the fine posts in detail yet but here's a quick collective like for everyone who has been doing the digging already.

spongebob-thumbs-up.gif

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 28 users

JK200SX

Regular
  • Fire
  • Wow
Reactions: 60 users

equanimous

Norse clairvoyant shapeshifter goddess
1672376018056.png

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 29 users
Most disruptive chip in AI, which is the most disruptive tecnology in the years to come, worth less than a billion USD?

I laugh at it.

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 31 users

BaconLover

Founding Member
Hey BL, i like the fact she is investing in "disruptive tech" , just like us here at BRN.
I do believe her and associates research is probably second to none, she see"s a great convergence taking place right now,
nothing like we have seen since the early 1900s, and ARK believes Ai will be the biggest mover.
She also sees deflation set for 2023, so if the RB starts to wind back interest rate hikes, then look out ,

AKIDA BALLISTA
Hi @mrgds

Which is why I said either she's going to make a lot of money or going to lose a lot.
She may have a great team with rich knowledge on the future themes, but just a handful of bad decisions can turn things around, especially if this market doesn't go the way she wants.

For a hedge fund, they've to be careful with risk management or else end up like FTX.
I am only an individual holder, we have the flexibility to move around the market without creating a big wave. Big funds cannot do this.
ARK charts are one the of the worsts out there, it is almost back to where it's price was 5 years ago, hence my comment.
She may be right with her visions about AI, genomics etc, but her timing has been terrible over the last two years. Apologies if someone is holding this, you may have different opinion, and that's fine.

And she is not an investor either, she does trade the stocks quite a bit for 'rebalance'. May be not as inverse worthy as Jim Cramer yet.

I have no interest in ARK, used to think them investing in BRN would be great, but now I am not so sure.
Plenty of long standing solid funds around who will invest well when they find the revenue flow into BRN and see the company grow.

• Fire
  • Wow
Reactions: 23 users

NickBRN

Reactions: 2 users
I think 7 AUD would be a bit overheated in the short term, not that we won't get there, but then I might step out of the bus again for a while and buy back around 3 AUD, all depending on the situation of course.

• Haha
  • Thinking
Reactions: 9 users

Boab

I wish I could paint like Vincent
Nice to finish in the Green Room
Green room.jpg

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 36 users

TopCat

Regular
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 24 users

jk6199

Regular
Question, are we still in the ASX 200?

If so, how come we don't show up on the NAB trade top gainers if we are?

Reactions: 5 users

davidfitz

Regular
Looking forward to next week, news is getting around! May be worthwhile watching the overseas markets over the weekend to see how they react ;)

More than 1,000,000 people have already joined GuruFocus to track the stocks they follow and exchange investment ideas.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 17 users
  • Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 22 users
I just had a thought.

It was a long journey for ARM to become who they are through IP licensing. Today IP licensing is dominating CPU's in computers and mobile, even Intel had to join the party. Brainchip is a member of most of the important eco systems except for Synopsys.

It's a different environment today, being leading edge in AI could propel us fairly quickly compared to ARM?

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 29 users

Derby1990

Regular
Well that was the best present I got for my birthday today!! Plus I'm finally back in the green again (just) 😀

1672378317918.png

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 57 users
Top Bottom