BRN Discussion Ongoing

Anyone done a rough calculation of the total combined market cap of companies that are associated with BRN?

• Thinking
  • Fire
Reactions: 5 users
11:50: "Innovation is going to pose a problem for the benchmarks"

Says it all really.

Scene: A stock analyst's office somewhere in deepest, darkest Sydney -

"$1 billion dollar company with no income? "

"We know all about silicon."

"How do you process these neuromorphic chips once you've dug them out of the ground?"

"So we're getting the chips - How deep do we have to drill to hit the neuromorphic lode?"

"Is it JORC compliant?"
"I heard someone mentioning the need for a pipeline. Unless they get a government subsidy that will be another capital raise and more dilution I would not be touching this one with your pole." replied Stock analyst No. 2. 😂😂🤡🤡🤡🤡😵‍💫

• Haha
Reactions: 18 users

Diogenese

Top 20
Hi @mrgds

Which is why I said either she's going to make a lot of money or going to lose a lot.
She may have a great team with rich knowledge on the future themes, but just a handful of bad decisions can turn things around, especially if this market doesn't go the way she wants.

For a hedge fund, they've to be careful with risk management or else end up like FTX.
I am only an individual holder, we have the flexibility to move around the market without creating a big wave. Big funds cannot do this.
ARK charts are one the of the worsts out there, it is almost back to where it's price was 5 years ago, hence my comment.
She may be right with her visions about AI, genomics etc, but her timing has been terrible over the last two years. Apologies if someone is holding this, you may have different opinion, and that's fine.

And she is not an investor either, she does trade the stocks quite a bit for 'rebalance'. May be not as inverse worthy as Jim Cramer yet.

I have no interest in ARK, used to think them investing in BRN would be great, but now I am not so sure.
Plenty of long standing solid funds around who will invest well when they find the revenue flow into BRN and see the company grow.
Well Cathie did say she'd doubled up (in my day we always used to double up) on Tesla and it continued to fall. I don't know if Elon has jeopardized Tesla's future with his Twitter gamble, but I think it could have lost him a lot of fans. A rising tide does not raise all anchors.

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 17 users
Question, are we still in the ASX 200?

If so, how come we don't show up on the NAB trade top gainers if we are?
Yes and it should be.
Regards
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: 11 users
Anyone done a rough calculation of the total combined market cap of companies that are associated with BRN?
Mercedes 70B USD
Ford 46B USD
ARM around 40B USD
E.t.c.

Why would that be relevant?

Reactions: 3 users

Diogenese

Top 20

Didn't you read the fine print:
"Our top gainers list does not include stocks our traders are shorting."

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 34 users

Diogenese

Top 20
  • Haha
Reactions: 31 users

wilzy123

Founding Member

I have asked nabtrade (just now) - will report back.

Maybe they too (like the ASX) sit around all day firing pencils into the ceiling instead of ensuing their systems work as they should.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 19 users

BaconLover

Founding Member
Well Cathie did say she'd doubled up (in my day we always used to double up) on Tesla and it continued to fall. I don't know if Elon has jeopardized Tesla's future with his Twitter gamble, but I think it could have lost him a lot of fans. A rising tide does not raise all anchors.
Hence my point on risk management. Can't believe she did that on a stock which was going down so fast, on high volume, during this bear market and at a time Elon himself has been selling.
Again, it might turn out to be a great decision, we can't predict the future, but there is a higher chance that it may not turn out really well.
For a small retail holder, we can sell out quickly if it doesn't go our way.
But if she does that, it will affect her other Tesla holdings value too, talk about digging deeper holes.

From my understanding she's been buying all year around, and it shows on her chart, and I bet her investors aren't happy either.

Edit:
What I am trying to say is, even if ARK takes a position on BRN, it is a high possibility that she would trade this to rebalance and compensate her other holdings.
It may not be in our best interests as some think it is.
But we know this won't happen until we hit revenue and possibly go on NASDAQ, so by then some other major key holders step up who can hold it longer without being on the verge of margin calls.
Hopefully Warren Buffett is listening.

Last edited:
  • Fire
Reactions: 22 users

Learning

Learning to the Top 🕵‍♂️
What a fantastic way to closed out the last trading day of 2022. "Exciting time" as Brainchip will enter 2023 at CES.

I can't wait!!!

It's great to be a shareholder 🏖
Learning 🥳🍻🏖

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 51 users

Deadpool

hyper-efficient Ai
Do we have any details on the Kinara Ara-1 AI Inference Processor?
Hey Nik, Not really, but here's a link to a Bollywood movie of the same name if that's any consolation.o_O😄

Kinara-2-306x393.jpg

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 16 users
Mercedes 70B USD
Ford 46B USD
ARM around 40B USD
E.t.c.

Why would that be relevant?
Oh not really relevant just something I can muse over and toy with my emotions by pulling some random numbers/percentage out and extrapolate that to a possible share price in the future for BRN.
Also trying to avoid the booze this NYE.......🚔🚧🏃... 👮👮‍♂️ 🚓🚓

• Fire
Reactions: 8 users
Just had a look at Commsec. Closed at .745 after a high of .775 on total volume of 17,780,601.

So does not appear as if any sophisticated shorts hit a panic button.

The volume was close enough to one percent of shares on issue.

It gave up the over 3 cents to close.

Every share in my portfolio was up today and all the others bar one had absolutely no news whatsoever to give rise to their increased share price.

Today for Brainchip could be a result of being oversold on low volumes, a build up of positive sentiment since Intel and CES news releases and overall market rebound in Europe and the US overnight giving the ASX a positive lead.

I still maintain my view that caution should be exercised.

We now have a lead to come from the US markets tonight, a long weekend over which because of New Year anything could happen that could hit market sentiment. A New Years Eve tragedy caused by terrorism in the USA or Europe is always in play. Next week is a long way away. Fingers crossed the World can remain sane.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

PS: Do not judge the rest of the market on the basis of the knowledge that we here at TSEx suddenly become aware of thanks to the research of the 1,000 Eyes who cover the UK, Europe, Asia and the USA. I can guarantee that at least 90% of retail investors have less than 10% of the knowledge about Brainchip than us. We here at TSEx know what Brainchip is going to achieve and should be trading at but it will take a bit more time for the rest to catch up. Depending on further reveals I personally think that the real impact will not occur until during and after CES 2023. Hopefully a torrent of press releases in the Mercedes Benz vein from CES 2022 will hit the World Press.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 55 users

Diogenese

Top 20
Oh not really relevant just something I can muse over and toy with my emotions by pulling some random numbers/percentage out and extrapolate that to a possible share price in the future for BRN.
I was just reading about the Irish whiskey distillery worker who fell into a vat and drowned - after they'd pulled him out 3 times.

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 20 users

Makeme 2020

Regular

Top 10 ASX 200 shares countdown

It’s been an underwhelming year for the BrainChip Holdings Ltd (ASX: BRN) share price, but that didn’t stop the chip developer’s shares from taking off today. Despite the rather sizeable 12% move, there didn’t appear to be any information to explain the move.

Meanwhile, it was a sea of green for ASX lithium shares on Friday. Several lithium names made it into the top 10 following news in the United States that leased electric vehicles will also qualify for the US$7,500 in tax credits.

ASX-listed companyShare pricePrice change
BrainChip Holdings Ltd (ASX: BRN)$0.74512.03%
Imugene Limited (ASX: IMU)$0.1457.41%
Lake Resources N.L. (ASX: LKE)$0.805.96%
Costa Group Holdings Ltd (ASX: CGC)$2.755.77%
Sayona Mining Ltd (ASX: SYA)$0.195.56%
Core Lithium Ltd (ASX: CXO)$1.0255.13%
Liontown Resources Ltd (ASX: LTR)$1.324.35%
Block Inc CDI (ASX: SQ2)$91.944.12%
Novonix Ltd (ASX: NVX)$1.473.89%
Telix Pharmaceuticals Ltd (ASX: TLX)$7.273.71%

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 32 users

wilzy123

Founding Member
  • Haha
Reactions: 14 users

gilti

Regular
And that prick selling one share at close dropped it again. Fancy the coincidence that over a million shares traded in the auction and just 1 share was sufficient to make it close lower. The sooner these pricks get it shoved right up them the happier I will be. Might see if Greta could contact the ASX and ASIC or send them a pizza. On that happy note HNY and a bright 2023 for all holders.

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 30 users

Esq.111

Fascinatingly Intuitive.
Good Afternoon Rise from the ashes,

Data taken from FORTUNE.com, from 2019.

Quote: In total, Fortune 500 companies represent two thirds of the US GDP with $13.7 Trillion USD in Revinues, $1.1 Trillion USD in Profits, $22.6 Trillion USD in Market Value & employ 28.7 million people world wide.

* Chicken feed.... SWIFT annualy handles something in the order of $1.2 Quadtrilliin USD globaly.

Hope this is of some help.

😁.

Regards,
Esq.

Last edited:
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 19 users

Makeme 2020

Regular
I stopped reading at this point...
I Know it was from motley Tool but end of 2022 we are No 1 on the ASX 200 for the last trading day.....

• Fire
Reactions: 18 users

wilzy123

Founding Member
I Know it was from motley Tool but end of 2022 we are No 1 on the ASX 200 for the last trading day.....
I am not surprised

• Haha
Reactions: 8 users
Top Bottom