BRN Discussion Ongoing

Sirod69

bavarian girl ;-)
but tell me, does the sentence, or let's say the headline: "BrainChip Joins Technology Partners During CES to Demonstrate Capabilities of Akida-Based Solutions" mean at the same time that they are also partners in the sense of partners. I would say - no.

Still a great article logically, or what do you think about it?

• Thinking
Reactions: 6 users

Foxdog

Regular
With all of these recent partnership reveals I think we are fast approaching the point where current NDA's will have served their purpose and may well be renegotiated or cancelled. Consider this: at CES there is a real possibility that a number of our customers will be touting the game changing advantage that AKIDA gives them. If their competitors are also using AKIDA wouldn't it be in the competitor's best interest to also reveal that they are using AKIDA? Take Merc and BMW for example. We know that Merc are using AKIDA so if BMW happen to be using the same technology then they'll need to reveal it pretty soon or customers will gravitate to the proven product in a Merc.
This same scenario would surely be playing out between other users as well. CES may be bigger than we think 🤔

• Thinking
  • Fire
Reactions: 30 users

Sirod69

bavarian girl ;-)
very hard to read sorry, unfortunately it couldn't be better on this page

1672345134516.png

vvdn.jpg

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 35 users
Let’s hope another strong finish to the year for Brainchip as the US market is up 2.5%
Strong start to 2023 is nothing but awesome

• Love
Reactions: 19 users

Makeme 2020

Regular

Categories: Press Releases, Press

Share​

BrainChip Joins Technology Partners During CES to Demonstrate Capabilities of Akida-Powered Solutions​

Laguna Hills, Calif. – December 29, 2022
BrainChip Holdings Ltd (ASX: BRN, OTCQX: BRCHF, ADR: BCHPY), the world’s first commercial producer of ultra-low power, fully digital, event-based, neuromorphic AI IP, today announced that it will be joining partners Prophesee, Socionext, and VVDN January 5-8 at CES to showcase compelling solutions on constrained edge devices, featuring its Akida™ processors. Akida processors simplify development by supporting today’s mainstream network models and workflows while being future-proofed for next-generation edge AI solutions.
BrainChip joins Prophesee at The Venetian Hotel as part of a technology showcase highlighting Prophesee’s Metavision® platform. BrainChip partners with Prophesee to optimize computer vision AI performance and efficiency to deliver next-generation platforms for OEMs interested in integrating event-based vision systems with high levels of AI performance coupled with ultra-low power technologies.
BrainChip joins Socionext in the Vehicle Tech and Advanced Mobility Zone, located in the Las Vegas Convention Center, North Hall in Booth 10654. Socionext will be showcasing its leading-edge technologies and solutions in automotive imaging, AI, and smart sensing to help customers develop feature rich custom SoCs that enable product differentiation with an added competitive edge. Socionext has played an important role in the implementation of BrainChip’s AI technology in SoCs and the companies are working together to satisfy the need for AI in edge computing. As part of this showcase, BrainChip will be highlighting its functionality with NVISO’s human-behavior software designed for the automotive in-cabin environment.
VVDN Technologies has more than a decade of experience in product engineering and manufacturing electronic solutions. VVDN offers a value proposition by being a one-stop shop for customers by offering complete hardware, software, mechanical, testing, prototyping, certification, and manufacturing services. The company’s focus is to help customers with their next technology innovation in the space of 5G, Wireless, AI/ML on Vision-based solutions, IoT, Cloud and Apps. To enable the same, BrainChip will be highlighting its industry leading technology at the VVDN Technologies Booth 10870 at CES developing opportunities for next generation products.
“We are excited to join our partners in Las Vegas during CES to showcase how combining BrainChip’s Akida with their technologies delivers leading edge AI solutions,” said Rob Telson, BrainChip Vice President of Ecosystem and Partnerships. “We look forward to demonstrating these capabilities in person.”
BrainChip’s neural processor Al IP is an event-based technology that is inherently lower power when compared to conventional neural network accelerators. BrainChip IP supports incremental learning and high-speed inference in a wide variety of use cases, such as convolutional neural networks with high throughput and unsurpassed performance in micro watt to milli-watt power budgets. Among the markets that BrainChip’s Essential AI technology will impact are the next generation of smart cars, smart homes of today and tomorrow, and industrial IoT.
For the latest schedule updates or to book an appointment with BrainChip during the CES event, attendees can visit https://calendly.com/brainchip/ces-2023?month=2023-01

About BrainChip Holdings Ltd (ASX: BRN, OTCQX: BRCHF, ADR: BCHPY)
BrainChip is the worldwide leader in edge AI on-chip processing and learning. The company’s first-to-market, fully digital, event-based AI processor, AkidaTM, uses neuromorphic principles to mimic the human brain, analyzing only essential sensor inputs at the point of acquisition, processing data with unparalleled efficiency, precision, and economy of energy. Akida uniquely enables edge learning local to the chip, independent of the cloud, dramatically reducing latency while improving privacy and data security. Akida Neural processor IP, which can be integrated into SoCs on any process technology, has shown substantial benefits on today’s workloads and networks, and offers a platform for developers to create, tune and run their models using standard AI workflows like Tensorflow/Keras. In enabling effective edge compute to be universally deployable across real world applications such as connected cars, consumer electronics, and industrial IoT, BrainChip is proving that on-chip AI, close to the sensor, is the future, for its customers’ products, as well as the planet. Explore the benefits of Essential AI at www.brainchip.com.

Follow BrainChip on Twitter: https://www.twitter.com/BrainChip_inc
Follow BrainChip on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/7792006

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 37 users

IloveLamp

Top 20
Screenshot_20221230_062449_LinkedIn.jpg
Screenshot_20221230_062430_LinkedIn.jpg
Screenshot_20221230_062322_LinkedIn.jpg
Screenshot_20221230_063317_LinkedIn.jpg

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 53 users

Easytiger

Regular
VVDN Technologies - did product development and time to market just get a lot shorter

• Fire
  • Thinking
Reactions: 32 users

Sirod69

bavarian girl ;-)

IoT CLOUD SOLUTIONS​

OVERVIEW​

The next-gen IoT solution creates an exponential need to bring together capabilities of the devices and cloud computing for the continuous development of smart IoT cloud solutions VVDN’s set of IoT frameworks, assets, and services can be reused to quickly build, integrate and deploy cloud for OEMs who are looking for a cloud solution for their IoT products. Our rich portfolio of building blocks helps customers with reduced time to market and accelerating development time.
With a team of professionally certified cloud professionals and strong expertise on device side APIs, our experts are capable of developing IoT cloud by providing continuous development with the latest technologies and effectively providing solutions that are

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 16 users

stockduck

Regular
VVDN Technologies. Massive.

View attachment 25555
Thanks for sharing.....if I look at their webside and read their news the last 2 years, I think we(brainchip) are heavily involved:giggle:....
makes me very exciting.

Last edited:
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 18 users
but tell me, does the sentence, or let's say the headline: "BrainChip Joins Technology Partners During CES to Demonstrate Capabilities of Akida-Based Solutions" mean at the same time that they are also partners in the sense of partners. I would say - no.

Nandan calls them partners in his retweet just now
1672346589836.png

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 68 users

Sirod69

bavarian girl ;-)
Tim Llewellynn
Tim Llewellynn• 1.CEO/Co-Founder of NVISO Human Behaviour AI | President Bonseyes Community Association | Coordinator Bonseyes AI Marketplace | IBM Beacon Award Winner #metaverse #edgeai #decentralizedai
8 Min. • vor 8 Minuten

Pretty sure we will see AI picking up speed in 2023 as people start to see real apps from AI hit the market now ChatGPT is out of the box. No putting that genie back in.

My question is once ChatGPT becomes the « new normal » for human machine interfaces how long to get it running at the edge so it can interface with your car, TV, video game or robot without creating a privacy issue?

To do that we are going to need some extreme edge computing (ultra-scalable ultra-low power AI processor). I wonder if Telecos could run this at the edge rather than sending all that data to the cloud again. Would be great to see some more innovative edge deployment models by the industry that focuses on use privacy. The tech is available - they only need muster the courage to jump in and implement.

“Any organisation can pick these up and start training them and playing with them, see what they can produce,” said Ed Stacey, managing partner at IQ Capital. “It really just doesn’t make sense to sit on the sidelines any more.”

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 27 users

Sirod69

bavarian girl ;-)
Wow Audi? Thats really great! 🥰😘

Lukas Timm 🦄(Automotive LIDAR Expert) • 1.𝗳𝗼𝗹𝗹𝗼𝘄 𝗹𝗶𝗱𝗮𝗿 & 𝗮𝘂𝘁𝗼𝗻𝗼𝗺𝗼𝘂𝘀 𝗱𝗿𝗶𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 👋 Automotive LIDAR Expert 🤓 Freelance ASPICE consultant 🧑🏽‍💻 Configuration Manager
3 Std. • Bearbeitet • vor 3 Stunden

You won’t believe what hides behind most premium AUDI AG‘s bumpers 🤯

AUDI AG already started a couple of years ago equipping their premium models with Valeo #lidar sensors 🔥

1) The Valeo Scala #lidar sensors features a rotating mirror.

2) The laser light is deflected by the mirror at an opening angle of 145deg.

3) Returning laser light is sensed in the receiver unit.

4) The #lidar scan image is a planar 2D cut-through of the surroundings.

5) This is todays #lidar‘s grandfather 👴😁

What do you think?

Isn’t it amazing to see how far we’ve come already 🔥🤗

1672347827047.png

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 42 users

Dhm

Regular
Tim Llewellynn
Tim Llewellynn• 1.CEO/Co-Founder of NVISO Human Behaviour AI | President Bonseyes Community Association | Coordinator Bonseyes AI Marketplace | IBM Beacon Award Winner #metaverse #edgeai #decentralizedai
8 Min. • vor 8 Minuten

Pretty sure we will see AI picking up speed in 2023 as people start to see real apps from AI hit the market now ChatGPT is out of the box. No putting that genie back in.

My question is once ChatGPT becomes the « new normal » for human machine interfaces how long to get it running at the edge so it can interface with your car, TV, video game or robot without creating a privacy issue?

To do that we are going to need some extreme edge computing (ultra-scalable ultra-low power AI processor). I wonder if Telecos could run this at the edge rather than sending all that data to the cloud again. Would be great to see some more innovative edge deployment models by the industry that focuses on use privacy. The tech is available - they only need muster the courage to jump in and implement.

“Any organisation can pick these up and start training them and playing with them, see what they can produce,” said Ed Stacey, managing partner at IQ Capital. “It really just doesn’t make sense to sit on the sidelines any more.”

Perhaps I’ve missed it, but how is Brainchip connected with ChatGPT?

Reactions: 4 users

Townyj

Ermahgerd

There is no links to ChatGPT... Tim is just saying AI isn't going away, since AI based Apps are only just hitting the market.

• Fire
Reactions: 19 users

Sirod69

bavarian girl ;-)
I saw a video from ChatGPT, unfortunately it's in German. A reporter is talking to an avatar and the two are talking about autonomous driving, about levels 4 and 5.
Since Nviso is also a partner of ours and Tim posted this, I just thought it would be interesting to post it here, you can watch ChatGPT. I'll add the following link, even if it's unfortunately in German, basically I find the video exciting.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 16 users

buena suerte :-)

BOB Bank of Brainchip
Wow that's a rare sight! Markets in the US and Europe finishing the day strongly 🆙 Here's to a GREEN FRIDAY? to finish the last trading day of 2022 ..... Cheers Chippers 🙏;)

SYMBOLPRICECHANGE%CHANGE
DJIA33,220.8+345.09+1.05
NASDAQ10,478.09+264.8+2.59
S&P 5003,849.28+66.06+1.75

SYMBOLPRICECHANGE%CHANGE
*FTSE7,512.72+15.53+0.21
*DAX14,071.72+146.12+1.05
CAC6,573.47+62.98+0.97
*STOXX600430.35+2.89+0.68
AEX701.01+6.17+0.89
BEL 203,745.68+37.19+1
*FTSE MIB24,056.55+286.11+1.2
OMXS302,075.31+22.55+1.1
*SMI10,857.35+44.68+0.41
HEX10,932.78+71.41+0.66
PSI205,797.76+67.48+1.18
OMXC 251,712.84+17.63+1.04

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 34 users
VVDN Technologies - did product development and time to market just get a lot shorter
Or did the 8 or so undisclosed NDA EAP customers who see AKIDA as their KRYPTONITE just become 7 or so NDA EAP customers who see AKIDA as their KRYPTONITE???😇

• Fire
  • Haha
Reactions: 48 users
Or did the 8 or so undisclosed NDA EAP customers who see AKIDA as their KRYPTONITE just become 7 or so NDA EAP customers who see AKIDA as their KRYPTONITE???😇
Over the last 18 months or so I have read bits and pieces about VVDN usually when they have been presenting at conferences and never finding anything worthy of even a speculative dot.

Brainchip are damn good at keeping secrets no matter how much pressure is being applied by shareholders, commentators, WANCAs and the market generally.

This single trait must be an enormous asset to Brainchip when establishing relationships on the World stage.

Brainchip have just about convinced me that if I can find absolutely no possible link even a single like on social media it is likely they are partnered with the company concerned.

Kind of makes dot joining simple particularly when added to the fact that the Brainchip plan is to become ubiquitous.

All we need is an alphabetical list of every company in the world that could possibly implement Ai at the Edge and they are likely partnered with Brainchip.

Remembering the complete absence of dots is solid proof. 😂🤣🤡😂🤣🤡😂🤣🤡😂🤣🥸😎

My comment and speculation only so DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 80 users
Top Bottom