BRN Discussion Ongoing

Tezza

Regular
So when will the naysayers start to tell us how low we finished the year from our all time high? I'm tipping it will start at 4.10pm today and MF could be the first to disclose they're expertise

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 10 users

Euks

Regular
https://brainchip.com/brainchip-joi...rate-capabilities-of-akida-powered-solutions/

Bit of a lurker, this post says brainchip is showing solutions with partners prophesee, socionet and VVDN technologies at CES.

I was just wondering if this is the first mention of brainchip partnering with VVDN technologies???

Exciting start of the year for BRN!!
I wonder why this news about a partnership with VVDN is just nonchalantly mentioned with other partnerships like we should already know 🤷🥴

They must have thought they already tweeted about VVDN earlier in the year or something 😂😂

• Haha
  • Thinking
Reactions: 20 users
The following article which is being difficult about being copied and pasted on my phone is in my opinion a must read.

Why? We in a few days will have VVDN demonstrating with Brainchip what they have cooked up together.

Could the new facility with 1,000 engineers on over 100 acres be part of bringing this product offering to the global market:

The company currently has six manufacturing plants in Manesar, Gurugram that make more than a dozen products.
The company currently has six manufacturing plants in Manesar, Gurugram that make more than a dozen products.
  • The plant will house more than 1,000 engineers that currently work from a temporary premises in Pollachi, and will manufacture more than a million product units a month
My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 59 users

Terroni2105

Founding Member
if you click on this link and scroll down a bit on their webpage you will find a short 2 minute video with a great overview of VVDN, massive company with a massive amount of employees and "aiming to hire a further 25,000 people over the next 5 years". Wow. I love it.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 47 users
Then of course it might just be that Brainchip will help out in Europe on this VVDN 5G project:

VVDN expands its operations in Europe, focusing on revenue of $500 Mn in next 3 years​

VVDN Technologies Logo

NEWS PROVIDED BY
VVDN Technologies
Jun 21, 2022, 10:00 ET

FREMONT, Calif., June 21, 2022/PRNewswire/ -- VVDN, the global provider of product engineering, manufacturing, digital services and solutions, unveiled its plan to expand in Europe under its new leadership. The company which has a strong footprint in the US, Canadaand APAC region is now presenting the new ambitions in Europe and is focussing to achieving revenue of $500mn in the next 3 years from the region.
VVDN intend to help a lot of OEMs and Brands in Europe to address their technology gap in the space of 5G Telecom, Datacenter, Networking & Wi-Fi, Vision, Automotive, EV and Cloud space. VVDN has a lot of intellectual properties in the above domains which can enable customers operate at scale as well as speed by reinforcing the technology adoption.
Amit Saharan, VP- Business Development Wireless, Vision and IOT, Europe, said, "We are excited to bring VVDN services to OEMs and System Integrators in Europe. As we continue to grow, we are constantly looking at opportunities in every market we enter. We see tremendous opportunities in assisting customers in the networking and wireless space with solutions like Access Points, ONTs, Network Switches etc. Further our experience, expertise and solution accelerators in vision cameras, automotive and Cloud space will help our European customers in their next generation product design, development and manufacturing."
VVDN's Europe expansion announcement is part of VVDN's growth strategy and will be led by multidisciplinary teams. With Europe being a strong growth area for VVDN, company will continue to invest in further strengthening its Europe presence by creating local engineering teams, business teams, and being closer to customers.
Nitin Jain, VP-Business Development 5G & Datacenter, Europe, said, "We see Europe 5G market as a huge growth potential. With VVDN's strong foothold in the 5G design, testing services offerings on oRAN RU and DU along with our Fronthaul, L1 Low PhY and High PHY IP's, we can help guide OEMs, telcos, test & measurement companies through the complexity of 5G product design, development and manufacturing. In addition, VVDN's 5G Telco Cloud, MEC services makes VVDN a true 5G partner for its customers."
VVDN is going to accelerate growth, focusing on its key areas and capabilities in the domains where it already holds a good position and has good potential. It will continue to pursue large deals in the focus domains in Europe.
About VVDN Technologies:
VVDN is a premier Product Engineering & Manufacturing company focused on designing & manufacturing end-to-end products in the domains of 5G, Networking & Wi-Fi, Vision, IoT, Cloud & Apps. VVDN's India HQ is located at Global Innovation Park, Manesar, Gurugram, India, and it's North America HQ is located in Fremont, CA, USA. VVDN serves global customers across several regions including the US, Canada, Europe, India, Vietnam, Korea, and Japan. VVDN has 10 advanced Product Design and Engineering Centres in India, which are fully equipped to design & test the complete hardware & software required to develop a complete product or solution.
VVDN's 6 world-class Manufacturing facilities are located at Manesar, Gurgaon, India which includes in-house best-in-class SMT Factory, Molding & Tooling Factory, Product Assembly Factory, Die Casting Factory and Product Certifications labs. VVDN's Engineering & Manufacturing facilities are fully complied to develop & manufacture Enterprise, Consumer, Industrial, and Automotive-grade products”

I suppose this would be alright too.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 48 users

buena suerte :-)

BOB Bank of Brainchip
The following article which is being difficult about being copied and pasted on my phone is in my opinion a must read.

Why? We in a few days will have VVDN demonstrating with Brainchip what they have cooked up together.

Could the new facility with 1,000 engineers on over 100 acres be part of bringing this product offering to the global market:

• The plant will house more than 1,000 engineers that currently work from a temporary premises in Pollachi, and will manufacture more than a million product units a month
My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
Wow ..... “By end of next year, we will have our captive facility which will be the .... largest in Asia.

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 42 users

Easytiger

Regular
  • Love
Reactions: 17 users

BOB Bank of Brainchip
if you click on this link and scroll down a bit on their webpage you will find a short 2 minute video with a great overview of VVDN, massive company with a massive amount of employees and "aiming to hire a further 25,000 people over the next 5 years". Wow. I love it.

Thanks @Terroni2105 ... Great short vid ..... They are a serious player and growing exponentially! Very nice :cool:

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 21 users

Ahboy

Regular
Some interesting demonstrations in the December 2022 Edge AI and Vision Innovation Forum below:

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 33 users

Dhm

Regular
VVDN is partnering with C-Dot. Part of a news release. Not necessarily sure if this dot leads to us. But with a name like C-DOT you would expect it to 🤣🤣

https://www.cdot.in/cdotweb/web/home.php

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 21 users

Fox151

Regular
Is this our mysterious communications company perhaps?
Or did the 8 or so undisclosed NDA EAP customers who see AKIDA as their KRYPTONITE just become 7 or so NDA EAP customers who see AKIDA as their KRYPTONITE???😇

• Thinking
  • Love
Reactions: 13 users
Some interesting demonstrations in the December 2022 Edge AI and Vision Innovation Forum below:

If you only have limited time the second video could be giving a very large clue???

Great find and share @Ahboy

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 20 users

Dhm

Regular

Interesting videos. Quite a few mentions of Qualcomm and NVIDIA. The other thing I noticed is that products are available NOW.

To your point FF, Xilinx was mentioned, and they are owned by AMD. The other name mentioned was Dekinara or kinara, just not sure.

Last edited:
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 18 users

SERA2g

Founding Member
VVDN joined the nvidia partner network to expand opportunities for advanced Ai-enabled camera vision applications

Interestingly, they were previously trying to provide this very same solution on an amberella SoC. Perhaps they too, like Prophesee, came to the house of straw realisation prior to getting their hands on akida.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 36 users

TopCat

Regular
Is this our mysterious communications company perhaps?
Perhaps it is, but I still like the Megachips/ Morse Micro partnership.

• Thinking
Reactions: 9 users

BOB Bank of Brainchip
Interesting videos. Quite a few mentions of Qualcomm and NVIDIA. The other thing I noticed is that products are available NOW.

To your point FF, Xilinx was mentioned, and they are owned by AMD. The other name mentioned was Dekinara or kinara, just not sure.
And the next display booth to Renesas! :cool:;):cool:

• Fire
  • Haha
Reactions: 33 users

Dhm

Regular
So much surfacing in the last 72 hours. I refuse to believe any more than 50% is actually related to us (otherwise my blood pressure will pop) but the VVDN news and their 100 acres and 1000 engineers has me jumping up and down.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 54 users

Easytiger

Regular
The share price will do what it will do - it’s jumping too!

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 24 users

Deadpool

hyper-efficient Ai
What a beautiful opening this morning.🥳

I reckon we have struck some mighty fine Texas Tea with CES 23, can't wait to see what happens.
oil GIF

• Haha
  • Fire

VictorG

Wouldn't it be just dandy to have a short squeeze on the last trading day of 2022.
I'm thinking the shorters have their stop loses around .78 cents.

• Fire
  • Love
Top Bottom