BRN Discussion Ongoing

Shadow59

Regular
I am a naughty boy. Over at the Crapper I posted this:

Some time in the near future we will
Hear of some significant pieces of news (perhaps from CES)
And a powerful message will be sent to the computing world by Brainchip.
Rare are the times that a truly disruptive computing
Era is beholden on us.
Many have doubted that Brainchip would amount to
Anything.
Now the world will be

Informed that edge inference will be the future.
Seeing Brainchip YouTube videos

And listening to many Brainchip podcasts provides us with

Forward thinking demonstrations that will make edge inference
Ubiquitous and Brainchip shareholders
Creators of truly life transforming wealth. I can put my grand
Kids thru private education. I can give my wife payment for the long hours she put up
With me. With this wealth I can give back to people and charities some of the exceptional
Inspiration they have given me over the past few decades.
The time, I believe is close, when multiple ecosystem partners will say Akida is the key.

Verbose? Probably. Actually certainly. But can you read the hidden message? It really is about the hidden message.
Very clever :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 9 users

wilzy123

Founding Member
Thanks FF for this thoughtful reply.
In a phrase I guess " full street cred" is the catalyst we seek for sustainable growth, which is what we might have hoped was happening following Managements' arrangement of Mercedes media release last January but turned out to be a massive sugar hit with no immediate product or revenue to follow up resulting in a steady SP plummet caused by exiting investors who didn't tolerate the unknown 3 year rule on product release relevant to an IP sales company.

What a lovely and very positive post (as always). :cool:🤣🤡🤡

BTW champ....

75qv4z.jpg
daaa.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 15 users
An interesting paper published very recently:

“ Abstract​

Satellite communication is inevitable due to the Internet of Everything and the exponential increase in the usage of smart devices. Satellites have been used in many applications to make human life safe, secure, sophisticated, and more productive. The applications that benefit from satellite communication are Earth observation (EO), military missions, disaster management, and 5G/6G integration, to name a few. These applications rely on the timely and accurate delivery of space data to ground stations. However, the channels between satellites and ground stations suffer attenuation caused by uncertain weather conditions and long delays due to line-of-sight constraints, congestion, and physical distance. Though inter-satellite links (ISLs) and inter-orbital links (IOLs) create multiple paths between satellite nodes, both ISLs and IOLs have the same issues. Some essential applications, such as EO, depend on time-sensitive and error-free data delivery, which needs better throughput connections. It is challenging to route space data to ground stations with better QoS by leveraging the ISLs and IOLs. Routing approaches that use the shortest path to optimize latency may cause packet losses and reduced throughput based on the channel conditions, while routing methods that try to avoid packet losses may end up delivering data with long delays. Existing routing algorithms that use multi-optimization goals tend to use priority-based optimization to optimize either of the metrics. However, critical satellite missions that depend on high-throughput and low-latency data delivery need routing approaches that optimize both metrics concurrently. We used a modified version of Kleinrock’s power metric to reduce delay and packet losses and verified it with experimental evaluations. We used a cognitive space routing approach, which uses a reinforcement-learning-based spiking neural network to implement routing strategies in NASA’s High Rate Delay Tolerant Networking (HDTN) project.”

No reference to AKIDA but AKIDA is definitely known to the authors of one of the references relied upon by these authors.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Fire
Reactions: 18 users

Boab

I wish I could paint like Vincent
Apologies if already posted
From the Edge Ai + Vision alliance members at CES
CES.jpg

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 54 users
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 15 users

Boab

I wish I could paint like Vincent
Apologies if already posted
From the Edge Ai + Vision alliance members at CES
View attachment 25545
Edit.
Here is the page which explains what others are demonstration. Interesting.

• Fire
Reactions: 16 users

Cirat

Regular
Edit.
I love the way Brainchip are demonstrating with their openly known partners (well orchestrated) ... yet we could be used in some of the other demonstrations.
The unknown is immensely exciting and well played by Brainchip!

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 22 users

goodvibes

Regular
IN-SENSOR & NEUROMORPHIC COMPUTING ARE ALL YOU NEED FOR ENERGY EFFICIENT COMPUTER VISION.

In this paper, researchers from the University of Southern California, the USC Information Sciences Institute, and Intel Labs propose an in-sensor computing hardware-software co-design framework for spiking neural networks that can reduce the energy consumption of a complex object recognition pipeline.

• Fire
Reactions: 13 users
Hi Dhm,
I'm just getting impatient to see AKIDA acceptance as the world beater and see share price rising again, (thumb twiddle)
Australian stock market is a fraud, our shareprice massively undervalued

buena suerte :-)

BOB Bank of Brainchip
I am a naughty boy. Over at the Crapper I posted this:

Some time in the near future we will
Hear of some significant pieces of news (perhaps from CES)
And a powerful message will be sent to the computing world by Brainchip.
Rare are the times that a truly disruptive computing
Era is beholden on us.
Many have doubted that Brainchip would amount to
Anything.
Now the world will be

Informed that edge inference will be the future.
Seeing Brainchip YouTube videos

And listening to many Brainchip podcasts provides us with

Forward thinking demonstrations that will make edge inference
Ubiquitous and Brainchip shareholders
Creators of truly life transforming wealth. I can put my grand
Kids thru private education. I can give my wife payment for the long hours she put up
With me. With this wealth I can give back to people and charities some of the exceptional
Inspiration they have given me over the past few decades.
The time, I believe is close, when multiple ecosystem partners will say Akida is the key.

Verbose? Probably. Actually certainly. But can you read the hidden message? It really is about the hidden message.
Awesome .... great work Dhm ...:ROFLMAO::love:👏👏👏👏👏 .. Very clever!

Last edited:
Reactions: 10 users

Sirod69

bavarian girl ;-)
It’s been a big year with lots of milestones. Here’s my Top 5 hits of 2022 from the world of Mercedes-Benz.

1️⃣ We kicked off the year with our VISION EQXX, achieving revolutionary efficiency and creating a blueprint for the future of automotive engineering.

2️⃣ In April, we committed to slashing our CO2 emissions per car by 50% by the end of the decade, covering the entire vehicle lifecycle, including RD, production, supply chain and use phase.

3️⃣ Just 1 month later, we announced the sales launch of DRIVE PILOT*, in Germany, making us the first car manufacturer in the world with an internationally valid certification for Level 3 conditionally automated driving to offer such a system ex-works. Later, we added our INTELLIGENT PARK PILOT** Level 4 highly automated valet parking system, with the first-ever approval for commercial use in production vehicles in Germany.

4️⃣ In August, we started production of the Mercedes-AMG ONE hypercar, which brings current Formula 1 hybrid drivetrain technology from the race track to the road almost one-to-one – then set a new record for road-legal production vehicles as well as in the super sports car category on the Nürburgring Nordschleife.

5️⃣ And in September, we launched our gorgeous EQE SUV, where high-tech and luxury meet versatility. Completing, for now, the family of 4 EVA2 derivates in 4 global production locations.

Actually, my Top 5 could easily be a Top 100. That’s why I love sharing news and insights from the world of Mercedes-Benz RD and procurement – there’s a never-ending supply of content.

Thank you for following and engaging. I wish you a Happy New Year when it comes and look forward to sharing lots more in 2023.

It all starts on 5 January at the CES in Las Vegas when I’ll be making important announcements on the future of EV charging, automated driving and more.

#LeadInSoftware#ElectricOnly#Technology#Innovation#ThankYou
-------------
*Conditionally automated driving (SAE Level 3): the automated driving function takes over certain driving tasks. However, a driver is still required. The driver must be ready to take control of the vehicle at all times when prompted to intervene by the vehicle. (For more information see press release https://lnkd.in/ee9g-Maf)

**The first customers of the S-Class and EQS in Germany, whose vehicles are equipped with "INTELLIGENT PARK PILOT" pre-installation and for whose vehicle variant the Mercedes me connect service INTELLIGENT PARK PILOT is available in the Mercedes me app, will soon be able to use the function in P6 parking garage at Stuttgart Airport. (For more information see press release https://lnkd.in/emW-QUny)

1672305162809.png

Last edited:
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 43 users
Edit.
Not that we should read anything into the fact that Brainchip is actually demonstrating with Prophesee at Prophesee’s booth but perhaps the decision that was said not to have been made has in fact been made.

I take comfort in the way Brainchip describes what they are demonstrating as involving “complex visuals” validating the statement by Prophesee CEO Luca Verre that until AKIDA they felt they could be building a ‘house of straw’.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 45 users

FJ-215

Regular
Do not loose sight of the fact that AKIDA technology is not a retail consumer product.

It is a technology industry product and to this end your desire to see AKIDA acceptance as a WORLD beater is already in evidence.

ARM, Edge Impulse, Renesas, MegaChips, INTEL, Valeo, Mercedes Benz, NASA, Socionext, Prophesee, Nviso, SiFive and others are there for all to see.

The only thing you don’t have is a share price reflecting this knowledge.

This knowledge however should allow a belief that the share price will eventually reflect the known facts.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
G'day FF,

"Do not loose sight of the fact that AKIDA technology is not a retail consumer product."

So good right there. Unless social media "light up" about the tech behind the brand names, we will go largely UN-noticed.

I've mentioned this before but there needs to be a trade off to bump us to the front of the queue.

Small edit.....

Last edited:
  • Fire
  • Wow
Reactions: 18 users

Steve10

Regular

1672307144783.png

Meet 5G Edge.​

Built for innovation, our 5G Edge technology enhances applications by hosting them at the edge of the network—closer to your devices and endpoints. This helps lower response times and boost performance, so you can collect, process and analyze your data faster.

Creating the future.
Together.​

Verizon 5G Edge brings industry-leading cloud providers to the edge of the network—enabling the creation of next-generation applications.

AWS Wavelength AWS Outposts

5g-edge-lp-mod4-logos.png

• Thinking
  • Fire
Reactions: 17 users
That’s the least of the problems, there is not enough infrastructure to provide for the goals of 2030 where most vehicles will be electric. It will be hell on streets if a solution is not provided
It is said that Electric Vehicles are the future. Is it because of less emissions?
If so, I would like to see factual information in relation to the amount of emissions from current petrol / diesel vehicles compared to emissions created in the process of mining lithium / graphite etc to make the billions of batteries required for electric vehicles and the actual battery production and then the disposal of the batteries once stuffed.
Plus, electric vehicles need to be charged by electricity generated mainly by fossil fuels. So what is the true environmental benefit of electric vehicles??🤪🤪

But hell, who cares as long as 'AKIDA' is inside.😁😁

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: 22 users

Diogenese

Top 20
It is said that Electric Vehicles are the future. Is it because of less emissions?
If so, I would like to see factual information in relation to the amount of emissions from current petrol / diesel vehicles compared to emissions created in the process of mining lithium / graphite etc to make the billions of batteries required for electric vehicles and the actual battery production and then the disposal of the batteries once stuffed.
Plus, electric vehicles need to be charged by electricity generated mainly by fossil fuels. So what is the true environmental benefit of electric vehicles??🤪🤪

Have a look at Talga.

• Love
Reactions: 9 users
I like to occasionally go to my bookmarks folder and give it a couple of flicks upwards and see what's under the dust .

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 29 users

Evermont

Stealth Mode

This chart is from a TEDx talk by Graham Conway. Improvements in battery tech should be factored moving forward. Cheers.

Attachments

• 50B2EA49-EE52-4F43-B710-A9107B275FA6.jpeg
    50B2EA49-EE52-4F43-B710-A9107B275FA6.jpeg
    198 KB · Views: 66
  • Love
Reactions: 4 users

Andy38

The hope of potential generational wealth is real
I like to occasionally go to my bookmarks folder and give it a couple of flicks upwards and see what's under the dust .
It’s great that as far back as 2015 there were many common themes/goals as there are now and shows how far we have come since then. Amazing vision from both Peter and Anil to take the company to where it is now. Thanks for sharing @Rise from the ashes and glad the pooch is kicking goals mate!

Happy NY to all, it’s been one hell of a ride this year and look forward to seeing what 2023 brings! 💪

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 21 users

It’s all bullshit, give me a v12 Ferrari

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 4 users
Top Bottom