BRN Discussion Ongoing

equanimous

Norse clairvoyant shapeshifter goddess
Very true.

One hypothetical that might come into play is for example, if the markets turn around mid 2023 and Putin comes to the table and negotiates a cease fire (not likely unless Ukraine hand over territory) then by mid 2023 we (Brainchip) would have had revenue, more partnerships being revealed, a contract possibly announced in that time, Renesas finish taping out, megachips have taped out, then I can envision a “bull” run happening with brn, because as you rightly say that the facts keep mounting up and the inevitable nature of Brainchips success keeps playing out, a perfect storm you could call it.
You have me at the edge of my seat Jesse.
happy moms GIF by Global TV

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 9 users

Bravo

If ARM was an arm, BRN would be its biceps💪!
This is not a certainty voice control technology is entirely possible without AKIDA it is a question of power budgets and how much you are prepared to devote to it.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

I'm also basing this suggestion on what we know about BMW and Amazon's plans to build BMW’s next-generation voice assistant and in the particular the extract below from an article published in September 2022. My guess is that the fruits of these developments might be showcased in the new concept car at CES 2023.

Screen Shot 2022-10-02 at 11.06.05 am.png

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 38 users
I'm also basing this suggestion on what we know about BMW and Amazon's plans to build BMW’s next-generation voice assistant and in the particular the extract below from an article published in September 2022. My guess is that the fruits of these developments will be showcased in the new concept car at CES 2023.

View attachment 25450
Then before you start taking bets on your guess you should go and read what Cadence was saying it’s voice recognition system could do well before Mercedes Benz spoke about AKIDA.

You are engaging in wild speculation as I do without the disclaimer.

Think about the substantial claim made by Mercedes Benz 5 to 10 times more efficient than competitors.

It was not saying it was doing things others could not do. It was simply about power saving to achieve the same outcome.

You are reading marketing material and extrapolating scientific conclusions.

That’s fine and you may in the end be proven correct but until actual evidence comes to hand it remains ‘wild’ speculation.

We do not need false expectations when there are so many known and proven relationships.

If I was betting I would bet against BMW simply because they are competitors of Mercedes Benz and need to have points of differentiation.

On this basis even if they were using AKIDA it would be kept hidden so as not to appear to be copying Mercedes Benz and appearing to be a technology step behind.

My opinion and speculation only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 34 users

Bravo

If ARM was an arm, BRN would be its biceps💪!
Then before you start taking bets on your guess you should go and read what Cadence was saying it’s voice recognition system could do well before Mercedes Benz spoke about AKIDA.

Think about the substantial claim made by Mercedes Benz 5 to 10 times more efficient than competitors.

It was not saying it was doing things others could not do. It was simply about power saving to achieve the same outcome.

That’s fine and you may in the end be proven correct but until actual evidence comes to hand it remains ‘wild’ speculation.

We do not need false expectations when there are so many known and proven relationships.

If I was betting I would bet against BMW simply because they are competitors of Mercedes Benz and need to have points of differentiation.

On this basis even if they were using AKIDA it would be kept hidden so as not to appear to be copying Mercedes Benz and appearing to be a technology step behind.

FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

Back to the naughty corner.

200w.gif

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 33 users
Borrowed this from LinkedIn

1672190018225.png

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 20 users
But see the problem with a disruptive ubiquitous unparalleled company like Brainchip, they could at any moment announce multiple things that can move the market really high, so while charts do provide a good guide, I have a feeling that Brainchip is going to blow the charts away second half of 2023 and Mercedes, Valeo to name a couple in the automotive industry will have their 2024 models released with Lidar and infotainment system at the very least containing akida IP, and all that would be going into production just after mid 2023.

I just know I would much rather be in, than out 😂
Look what happened January 2022, the EQXX was released, and we shot up to over $2.30 intraday, now anything can be released again this year as multiple customers/partners of ours will be at CES, truly exciting times!

I agree truly exciting times…

The advantage of being able to read the chart and understanding positive fundamental opportunities for BRN gives you a more than double advantage, and peace of mind.

In your case stated for Mercedes hype in 2022, you had a whole one whole month between mid Nov 2021 to late Dec, and over 5 opportunities and inflection points between 48-70c to take an entry..

The insider and industry money always gets in first and will show on the chart before any announcements eventuate..

Reactions: 8 users
I agree truly exciting times…

The advantage of being able to read the chart and understanding positive fundamental opportunities for BRN gives you a more than double advantage, and peace of mind.

In your case stated for Mercedes hype in 2022, you had a whole one whole month between mid Nov 2021 to late Dec, and over 5 opportunities and inflection points between 48-70c to take an entry..

The insider and industry money always gets in first and will show on the chart before any announcements eventuate..
I've had nothing but peace of mind with this investment since 2015 fundamentals of this company have been solid ASF, the ups and downs of the share price is just white noise to me. I have and had trading parcels separate to my core holding to trade the wild swings just to take advantage of the big jumps. Not all of those trades have paid off but I'm happy with the outcome with most of them.
IMG_20221228_114917789~2.jpg

Off topic but will throw it in here with the on topic post 🤓
Got back from vet and little man has been dethroned ( no more Elizabethan collar) and seems to have made a full recovery.
Once again thanks to all that gave a flying F#&@ ♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 69 users

wilzy123

Founding Member
I've had nothing but peace of mind with this investment since 2015 fundamentals of this company have been solid ASF, the ups and downs of the share price is just white noise to me. I have and had trading parcels separate to my core holding to trade the wild swings just to take advantage of the big jumps. Not all of those trades have paid off but I'm happy with the outcome with most of them.
View attachment 25453
Got back from vet and little man has been dethroned ( no more Elizabethan collar) and seems to have made a full recovery.
Once again thanks to all that gave a flying F#&@ ♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️
Woohoo! That's awesome. :cool:

• Love
Reactions: 7 users
Woohoo! That's awesome. :cool:
Bloody oath mate! I feel the weight of the world has been lifted off my shoulders. I cannot describe the anxiety/sadness I have been feeling over the last year.♥️

• Love
Reactions: 18 users

HopalongPetrovski

I'm Spartacus!
View attachment 25453
Great news. Thanks for letting us know. 2022 ending in style. :p

Now 2023 is almost upon us and as someone notable, and who is in a position to actually know, has said to us, "The share price will do what it will do" and advised us to "watch and make our judgement based on the financials" or words to that effect.
Indeed he has pointed directly to our next AGM 2023, as a time for review and I await it, in anticipation. 🤣

Having said that, the world we share and rely upon is still in a state of flux, and the macro economic sea upon which we and our little company float, including the local tides and storms, seems to be in a period of somewhat extended turmoil.

Just quite how all this will play out in the near to mid term is unknowable in the detail, but, if we don't Darwin award ourselves out of existence with either a whimper or a bang, one can assume the established trend of the desire for, and the subsequent response in the making of better and more efficient mouse traps will continue. 🤣

Since the 1950's the cost of transistors based within integrated circuits has been reduced by a factor of millions. And so too, has their physical footprint and efficiency been improved exponentially. This has allowed the widespread availability of hitherto unforeseen tech along with the achievement of what was previously only envisioned as science fiction. (See Dick Tracy and Star trek)

I don't know if neuromorphic engineering will have the same trajectory or success but given its power efficiency, seminal general AI attributes allowing relative independence, ability for small form factor or indeed IP implementation along with the ubiquity of its potential sensor and other use cases in virtually all fields of endeavour, I believe we are very well placed at this time.

The world needs the attributes of AKIDA.

It has been made to be easy to work with, assimilable and cheap enough to encourage uptake.
The company has spent the past few years fleshing out our management and employee base whilst refining communications and adding credibility to our offering's by further establishing and entrenching us in cooperative eco system development and involvement.

And all this just for the first few iterations of AKIDA.
We haven't heard for a while so who knows what brainchild currently resides on a bench somewhere in Perth or that is still in gestation within PVDM's mind.

The share price is doing what they do, reflecting manipulation, current market sentiment and the fact that most of the market shapers are on holiday and unaware or ignorant of what we already understand we have.
At some point (maybe CES or perhaps later) additional significant confirmation/s will be established by some third party's name drop or an official announcement by the company, and then, those of us who have been fortunate enough to have been informed, wise enough to have purchased and resilient enough to have held, will be further rewarded.

AKIDA BALLISTA
AKIDA EVERYWHERE
GLTAH and, of course, DYOR.

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 49 users

Mac Dreezy

Emerged
Interesting article on voice being used to help detect disease. I wonder if any of these people are aware of Akida?

• Fire
Reactions: 13 users

Dhm

Regular

FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
For BMW to have a point of differentiation they should NOT have Akida installed. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10 users
Ahhh... the age old WANCA narrative ("this company is going nowhere until revenue hits"). Obviously substantial revenue will be great when it comes, but at this early stage, only a WANCA would discount the value of everything that's happening behind the scenes (partnerships, expo demos, customer reveals...) to set this up onto its revenue generating legs.

Unfortunately though, most of the market / holders will be WANCA's, and from a WANCA's perspective, it will take too much time and effort to properly understand what they are invested in.

Hope everyone is enjoying the holiday period. Even the WANCA's. Go straya!!

Enjoy this gif of a WANCA below.

View attachment 25312
Is that a WANCA at the WACA.

SC

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 5 users

BaconLover

Founding Member
Very true.

One hypothetical that might come into play is for example, if the markets turn around mid 2023 and Putin comes to the table and negotiates a cease fire (not likely unless Ukraine hand over territory) then by mid 2023 we (Brainchip) would have had revenue, more partnerships being revealed, a contract possibly announced in that time, Renesas finish taping out, megachips have taped out, then I can envision a “bull” run happening with brn, because as you rightly say that the facts keep mounting up and the inevitable nature of Brainchips success keeps playing out, a perfect storm you could call it.
Even if Putin comes to table, what are the chances Zelensky will give away all those free Billions of dollars coming through?
Imo, market isn't going to be affected by this "war" anymore.
Bit hard to believe what's actually happening when you see things like these: I feel sorry for little Marc, ten years later after coming on a cover photo, he still hasn't grown up. Guess Puto did this too.
20221228_151316.jpg

Attachments

• 20221228_151319.jpg
    20221228_151319.jpg
    89.3 KB · Views: 105
  • Sad
  • Thinking
  • Fire
Reactions: 10 users

VictorG

Even if Putin comes to table, what are the chances Zelensky will give away all those free Billions of dollars coming through?
Imo, market isn't going to be affected by this "war" anymore.
Bit hard to believe what's actually happening when you see things like these: I feel sorry for little Marc, ten years later after coming on a cover photo, he still hasn't grown up. Guess Puto did this too.
View attachment 25458
When war is profitable for the select few, human suffering becomes the currency.
I hope we have peace in 2023.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 35 users

BaconLover

Founding Member
When war is profitable for the select few, human suffering becomes the currency.
I hope we have peace in 2023.
Julian Assange did expose the reasons of Afghanistan war in 2011.

''The goal is to have an endless war, not a successful war''.

We can hope for peace, but don't hold your breath on it.

• Sad
  • Love
Reactions: 17 users

Dang Son

Regular
I think it was Nviso replied to a Twitter Q "is it using AKIDA?" a couple of weeks ago
Answer " Of Course" as in That Goes without saying!
It seems to be an industry wide attitude that AKIDA goes without saying which has cruelled our Share Price over the past 11 mths .
And must also be keeping some other new potential AKIDA use case engagements on the go slow down low.
BRN management have spent millions in media trying to promote AKIDA but if AKIDA goes without saying in the industry , then we get this situation that US and EU markets have next to no interest.
So in 2023, let's see some truly glowing credit where credit is due and let this baby rise onward.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 12 users

BaconLover

Founding Member
I think it was Nviso replied to a Twitter Q "is it using AKIDA?" a couple of weeks ago
Answer " Of Course" as in That Goes without saying!
It seems to be an industry wide attitude that AKIDA goes without saying which has cruelled our Share Price over the past 11 mths .
And must also be keeping some other new potential AKIDA use case engagements on the go slow down low.
BRN management have spent millions in media trying to promote AKIDA but if AKIDA goes without saying in the industry , then we get this situation that US and EU markets have next to no interest.
So in 2023, let's see some truly glowing credit where credit is due and let this baby rise onward.
BRN management have spent millions in media trying to promote AKIDA

Hmmm.... don't think so.

• Love
Reactions: 12 users

robsmark

Regular
The world is orchestrated by a select few. Money, war, health, freedom, identity, all decided by a few powers that be. I’m not trying to sound like a conspiracist, just saying it how I see it.
The goal here is to make enough money to live your life the way you want to in the parameters available, and ideally help some others too. Let’s keep our fingers crossed that Brainchip is the mechanism required to achieve this.

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 25 users

Dang Son

Regular
BRN management have spent millions in media trying to promote AKIDA

Hmmm.... don't think so.
How much have they paid to that silicon media agency engagement?
How much has Rob's time cost to spruke his brand of excitement in podcasts etc?

Reactions: 2 users
Top Bottom