cassip

Regular
by the way...
SP in Germany (Tradegate) 0,4452 EUR up 8,74%
not that much volume, about 80k

• Love
Reactions: 17 users
From autoconnectedcar.

Just a round up of known items...no doubt like most CES, there will be the odd surprise you'd think.

Socionext & MB copied below.

CES Round-Up Automakers, Tech Suppliers & Other Mobility
December 18, 2022 by Lynn Walford

Socionext SoCs​

Socionext Inc., a global leader in the design and development of innovative System-on-Chip products, will showcase its automotive custom SoC technologies at the CES Vehicle Tech and Advanced Mobility Zone, located in the Las Vegas Convention Center, North Hall, Booth 10654. CES runs from January 5-8, 2023.

Socionext’s advanced custom solutions are designed to help OEMs and tier-one automakers achieve complete ownership of key differentiating technologies with an added competitive edge.

These custom SoCs enable a wide range of applications, including ADAS sensors, central computing, networking, in-cabin monitoring, satellite connectivity, and infotainment.

Featured technologies and solutions:
Smart Display Controller for Automotive Remote Display

Socionext’s highly integrated ISO26262-certified SC1721/ SC1722/ SC1723 Series Graphics Display Controllers feature built-in safety mechanisms that enable error-free, safety-critical content to meet the safety standards required by today’s multi-display cockpit applications.

Low Power 60GHz RF CMOS Radar Sensors with Embedded Sensing Engine and Built-in Antenna for In-Cabin Monitoring
Socionext has created a variety of smart RADAR solutions, including 24GHz and 60GHz, and has developed a roadmap showcasing future technologies.

The Socionext 60GHz RF CMOS sensor has features and capabilities to support multiple in-cabin uses, including seat occupancy monitoring, child presence
detection, and theft prevention.

Advanced AI Solutions for Automotive
Socionext has partnered with artificial intelligence provider BrainChip to develop optimized, intelligent sensor data solutions based on Brainchip’s Akida® processor IP.

BrainChip’s flexible AI processing fabric IP delivers neuromorphic, event-based computation, enabling ultimate performance while minimizing silicon footprint and power consumption. Sensor data can be analyzed in real-time with distributed, high-performance and low-power edge inferencing, resulting in improved response time and reduced energy consumption.

Creating a proprietary chip requires a complex, highly structured framework with a complete support system for addressing each phase of the development process. With extensive experience in custom SoC development, Socionext uses state-of-the-art process technologies, such as 7nm and 5nm, to produce automotive-grade SoCs that ensure functional safety while accelerating software development and system verification.

Socionext is committed to offering the optimal combination of IPs, design expertise, software development and support to implement large-scale, fully customizable automotive SoC solutions to meet the most demanding and rigorous automotive application performance requirements.

Mercedes-Benz News ZYNC, Apple Music Atmos & Partnerships​

Automaker and technology brand Mercedes‑Benz is returning to CES in Las Vegas the first week of 2023. At the forefront will be the theme of “Tech to Desire,” illustrating how technological developments from Mercedes‑Benz enrich the lives of its customers. The focus is on innovations that give back time, make life easier and generate excitement.

The highlight of the brand’s presence at CES will be the tech talks held at the Mercedes-Benz booth 5041 inside the West Hall of the Las Vegas Convention Center on January 5 at 12:00 p.m., where Chief Technology Officer Markus Schäfer and Chief Software Officer Magnus Östberg will be joined by a number of collaboration partners. Together, they will announce news about the Mercedes‑Benz electrification strategy. They will also discuss automated driving features that give back time, and explain how new developments in in-car audio, streaming and entertainment will generate customer excitement. To round out the program, Mercedes will unveil an artistic collaboration with an innovative entertainment brand, reinventing an icon of pop culture.

• News on Mercedes-Benz electrification strategy
  • Developments in advanced driver assistance for North American market
  • A new dimension of in-car entertainment with partner ZYNC
  • The gold standard of sound with Apple Music, Dolby Atmos and UMG
  • Artistic collaboration with an exciting entertainment brand

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 36 users
Found this paper from early Dec (attached).

EU based and centred around their project / research however found this chart, which I hadn't seen before, with some neuromorphic players.

The authors don't dissect or discuss these, just presented in the chart.

Data may or may not be dated as reference to two papers, one from 2017 and one from 2022. Haven't gone an source checked yet.

If I'm reading right, seems we holding our own pretty well though thanks ;)

IMG_20221227_224135.jpg

Screenshot_2022-12-27-22-42-13-94_e2d5b3f32b79de1d45acd1fad96fbb0f.jpg

Attachments

• 2212.00873.pdf
    7.7 MB · Views: 84
  • Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 36 users

chapman89

Founding Member
Here’s a cool video from Qualcomm posted 2 weeks ago about “The Edge Of Possible” and AI.
There’s even a part in the video where somebody gets in the car and it recognises him and then the car drives for you 🤔

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 47 users
Same peeps I was telling it was a screaming buy at 3c-10c eventually they caved and bought @ 17.5 -18 c
All of them including friends only concentrate on the share price and have basically zero regard how it got there.
LoL I'm a sucker for punishment. One day they might open their eyes.
I do both.. The better the chart setup, the more energy I put into the Company fundamentals and any related news or trend thematics.. Been following BRN since early 2018 so have a good
understanding of the company and what it’s trying to achieve..

It’s good to get better at both TA and FA. The TA doesn’t lie if you learn the supply and demand in chart patterns, but the hype of company hope often lies.. The potential is here with BRN. I would say chart wise it matches perfectly with the story..

I’m watching for a decent base over 2023 into 2024 towards $2-2.30 again.

That gives you 2 years of consolidation from the early 2022 peak which marrys up with previous bases before big moves, then 2024-2026 is your potential 1000% plus leadership move.. There’s a 150% move potential in the next 12months, but the potential mega move after that to align with explosive earnings growth when the trends of power saving Neuromorphic edge processing markets take the slack off data-intensive, bandwidth clogged data conduits.

Look for the early signals as posted in those charts and it will save you a lot of stress and cortisol production, and give you more time to focus on what you enjoy…

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 27 users

Tothemoon24

Top 20
Volkswagen are set to unveil a new EV at the CES very little information available publicly 🤞

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 29 users

chapman89

Founding Member
I do both.. The better the chart setup, the more energy I put into the Company fundamentals and any related news or trend thematics.. Been following BRN since early 2018 so have a good
understanding of the company and what it’s trying to achieve..

It’s good to get better at both TA and FA. The TA doesn’t lie if you learn the supply and demand in chart patterns, but the hype of company hope often lies.. The potential is here with BRN. I would say chart wise it matches perfectly with the story..

I’m watching for a decent base over 2023 into 2024 towards $2-2.30 again.

That gives you 2 years of consolidation from the early 2022 peak which marrys up with previous bases before big moves, then 2024-2026 is your potential 1000% plus leadership move.. There’s a 150% move potential in the next 12months, but the potential mega move after that to align with explosive earnings growth when the trends of power saving Neuromorphic edge processing markets take the slack off data-intensive, bandwidth clogged data conduits.

Look for the early signals as posted in those charts and it will save you a lot of stress and cortisol production, and give you more time to focus on what you enjoy…
But see the problem with a disruptive ubiquitous unparalleled company like Brainchip, they could at any moment announce multiple things that can move the market really high, so while charts do provide a good guide, I have a feeling that Brainchip is going to blow the charts away second half of 2023 and Mercedes, Valeo to name a couple in the automotive industry will have their 2024 models released with Lidar and infotainment system at the very least containing akida IP, and all that would be going into production just after mid 2023.

I just know I would much rather be in, than out 😂
Look what happened January 2022, the EQXX was released, and we shot up to over $2.30 intraday, now anything can be released again this year as multiple customers/partners of ours will be at CES, truly exciting times!

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 65 users

Xray1

Regular
But see the problem with a disruptive ubiquitous unparalleled company like Brainchip, they could at any moment announce multiple things that can move the market really high, so while charts do provide a good guide, I have a feeling that Brainchip is going to blow the charts away second half of 2023 and Mercedes, Valeo to name a couple in the automotive industry will have their 2024 models released with Lidar and infotainment system at the very least containing akida IP, and all that would be going into production just after mid 2023.

I just know I would much rather be in, than out 😂
Look what happened January 2022, the EQXX was released, and we shot up to over $2.30 intraday, now anything can be released again this year as multiple customers/partners of ours will be at CES, truly exciting times!
Would I be correct in saying that if Akida's IP was going to be released at CES by a customer / partner, then shouldn't that be price sensitive and a BRN ASX Co announcement should be made immediately upon such knowledge.

• Fire
Reactions: 13 users

chapman89

Founding Member
Would I be correct in saying that if Akida's IP was going to be released at CES by a customer / partner, then shouldn't that be price sensitive and a BRN ASX Co announcement should be made immediately upon such knowledge.
I would assume so but I’m more referring to another customer announcing we are partners like you hat happened with Mercedes back in January.

• Love
Reactions: 21 users
Remember Steve Jobs 1000 songs in your pocket ipod ad

View attachment 25435
Remember the May West line well it’s time to bring it into the age of Science Fiction:

“Howdy stranger. Is that an AKIDA USB Stick in your pocket or are you just spiked to meet me?”
😂🤡🤣😂🤡🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 27 users

VictorG

Going on our Mercedes experience I doubt a price sensitive announcement would be required unless the Partner press release included sales forecasts, release dates and projected royalties for BRN.

• Fire
Reactions: 22 users

robsmark

Regular
Not necessarily. It all depends on the agreement in place with the client. At the time of product release, Brainchips job is long complete and the milestone is on the client. This is the unfortunate part of IP, or any component sales that aren’t customer facing. It’s down the the client to decide whether or not they want to acknowledge Brainchips implementation, and I would say given how small we are, most won’t. Eventually I would expect this to change and Brainchips presence to be a selling point, much like Intel Inside on many computers.

• Fire
Reactions: 14 users

davidfitz

Regular
I am trying not to get too excited about next week's CES but it's hard not to!

Lot's happening as detailed in the below link. Seems like Infotainment and Lidar are big items this year, sounds pretty 'sweet' to me :)

Automotive Grade Linux Demos Infotainment & Instrutment​

The AGL booth will feature several infotainment and instrument cluster demos developed collaboratively by the AGL community, as well as AGL demos by Amazon Web Services (AWS), EPAM, Igalia, Panasonic, Renesas and VNC Automotive.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 25 users
I would assume so but I’m more referring to another customer announcing we are partners like you hat happened with Mercedes back in January.
Hi @chapman
I agree with your view but would if I were expressing it moderate it with the understanding that overall world wide market sentiment is far more subdued now than it was when Mercedes Benz revealed they had joined the Cult of AKIDA.

This overall depressed market sentiment will dampen every market market response to some extent even the recording of income in a 4C.

All the balls around the World have had a little bit of air removed and will not bounce as high as they might have twelve months ago in my opinion.

The facts however keep mounting up and the inevitable nature of the Brainchip success story is playing out to perfection.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 44 users

chapman89

Founding Member
Hi @chapman
I agree with your view but would if I were expressing it moderate it with the understanding that overall world wide market sentiment is far more subdued now than it was when Mercedes Benz revealed they had joined the Cult of AKIDA.

This overall depressed market sentiment will dampen every market market response to some extent even the recording of income in a 4C.

All the balls around the World have had a little bit of air removed and will not bounce as high as they might have twelve months ago in my opinion.

The facts however keep mounting up and the inevitable nature of the Brainchip success story is playing out to perfection.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
Very true.

One hypothetical that might come into play is for example, if the markets turn around mid 2023 and Putin comes to the table and negotiates a cease fire (not likely unless Ukraine hand over territory) then by mid 2023 we (Brainchip) would have had revenue, more partnerships being revealed, a contract possibly announced in that time, Renesas finish taping out, megachips have taped out, then I can envision a “bull” run happening with brn, because as you rightly say that the facts keep mounting up and the inevitable nature of Brainchips success keeps playing out, a perfect storm you could call it.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 62 users

Deadpool

hyper-efficient Ai
I am trying not to get too excited about next week's CES but it's hard not to!

Lot's happening as detailed in the below link. Seems like Infotainment and Lidar are big items this year, sounds pretty 'sweet' to me :)

Automotive Grade Linux Demos Infotainment & Instrutment​

The AGL booth will feature several infotainment and instrument cluster demos developed collaboratively by the AGL community, as well as AGL demos by Amazon Web Services (AWS), EPAM, Igalia, Panasonic, Renesas and VNC Automotive.
Hi Dave, half of this list of exhibiters, if not more, attending CES 23, could potentially be BRN customers. The mind really boggles.
Team Brainchip must be very excited.🥳 I know I am.

Last edited:
  • Fire
  • Thinking
Reactions: 24 users

Diogenese

Top 20
Hi @chapman

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
Morphic resonance:

Just had an ephemeral web feed which showed that Nvidia, Qualcomm, and TSMC are all down about 50% from a year ago.

• Wow
  • Love
Reactions: 19 users

Bravo

If ARM was an arm, BRN would be its biceps💪!
Oooh-Ooooh-Oooh! Check this out Brain Fam! Here's Arnie Shwarznegger on an Instagram post from BMW. The short video features Arnie talking to "Dee" the new BMW voice assistant. I'm going to go out on a limb and suggest (IMO) that this voice control technology may incorporate our very own AKIDA. All will be revealed at CES 2023!

❤️🧠🍟

“HASTA BALLISTA, AKIDA BABY!”

Screen Shot 2022-12-28 at 11.02.11 am.png

Last edited:
  • Fire
  • Haha
Reactions: 34 users
Very true.

One hypothetical that might come into play is for example, if the markets turn around mid 2023 and Putin comes to the table and negotiates a cease fire (not likely unless Ukraine hand over territory) then by mid 2023 we (Brainchip) would have had revenue, more partnerships being revealed, a contract possibly announced in that time, Renesas finish taping out, megachips have taped out, then I can envision a “bull” run happening with brn, because as you rightly say that the facts keep mounting up and the inevitable nature of Brainchips success keeps playing out, a perfect storm you could call it.
Absolutely at some point it will happen as you have described it is in my opinion as certain as DNA determining whether one is bright or thick as three planks.

World events cannot be ignored for two reasons.

1. The first being bleeding obvious.

If someone decided to nuke someone all bets would be instantly cancelled. This is the ultimate negative event but below this are many things that will create significant impacts with China Taiwan being one of many.

2. The second more subtle event is the fact that all Reserve Banks are campaigning day and night with the singular intent to hose down market enthusiasm across every economic sector.

The negative impact on the psychology of retail investors cannot be overstated.

I suspect the negativity from friends and relatives that some have spoken of here is in part proof of this concerted campaign by regulators.

In the end however the inevitable will be what it is ‘INEVITABLE’.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: 21 users
Oooh-Ooooh-Oooh! Check this out Brain Fam! Here's Arnie Shwarznegger on an Instagram post from BMW. The short video features Arnie talking to "Dee" the new BMW voice assistant. I'm going to go out on a limb and suggest (IMO) that this voice control technology incorporates our very own AKIDA.

❤️🧠🍟

“HASTA BALLISTA, AKIDA BABY!”

View attachment 25449

This is not a certainty voice control technology is entirely possible without AKIDA it is a question of power budgets and how much you are prepared to devote to it.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Thinking
Reactions: 18 users
Top Bottom