BRN Discussion Ongoing

Don't worry mate, they will probably resemble this in the not too distant future, and be calling you the messiah.😇

200.gif
Same peeps I was telling it was a screaming buy at 3c-10c eventually they caved and bought @ 17.5 -18 c
All of them including friends only concentrate on the share price and have basically zero regard how it got there.
LoL I'm a sucker for punishment. One day they might open their eyes.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 16 users

equanimous

Norse clairvoyant shapeshifter goddess
A Christmas thought bubble.

Assume you are head of the foundry arm of a major technology company.

Assume you are considering the inclusion of a revolutionary one of a kind neuromorphic technology IP from a small Australian based technology company into your portfolio.

Would you simply accept the small Aussie company’s assurances as to what it does or would you require it to be internally tested and validated?

If as seems logical you would require it to be tested and validated internally would you:

a) Ask your Von Neumann compute experts to undertake the test and validation; or

b) Ask your Neuromorphic research arm under the control of a world renowned neuromorphic technology thought leader to undertake the test and validation.

Having most likely chosen option b). would you not also ask the Australian company to provide it’s claimed performance figures so that the testing and validation can be undertaken in some sort of context.

Assuming the end result is that the decision is favourable to the Australian company and its IP is to be included in your foundry IP portfolio would you not also require as part of the technical details you will make available to customers interested in the IP the results of benchmarking so you can allow customers to weigh up the relative advantage and disadvantage of adopting any particular IP.

Once again would you simply accept the benchmarking results from the Australian company or would you ask your internal experts to verify that these performance comparisons are accurate.

Again I think it likely you would be reluctant to simply accept the word of the Australian company and would ask for confirmation of the benchmarks by your own internal experts.

So taking the above train of thought and applying it to a known fact, being that, the Australian company Brainchip has told shareholders it is working on benchmarking AKIDA. Would it not seem likely that the results have been provided to Intel Foundry and that Intel have also verified the results prior to announcing the inclusion of the AKIDA IP.

This being so then could it not be that one part of the Rob Telson ‘more to come’ at CES 2023 might be the public release of the AKIDA technology benchmarking as verified by Intel???

My speculation only so DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
Something like this.

First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win.

Mahatma Gandhi
1672127880814.png

1672127900453.png

1672127925924.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 11 users

wilzy123

Founding Member
The Macro I have cited the resources to follow up on if interested..

The charts are done from a trading point of view.. And I know how much people on public forums love traders 😏.

However, if interested these were done from the point of view of long entries and some supply and demand technical analysis points of view..

Some people may benefit from seeing where there are good buying inflection points and when moves are likely to work better..

As is the case, earnings increasing qtr on qtr and year on year from a companies early stages of revenue growth is where the large gains can be made..

In any event, I hope some may find some value in these below charts tracing back from listing as BRN after the Aziana Takeover..

View attachment 25373

View attachment 25374

View attachment 25375
⬆️⬆️ No text here. However highlighting that moves of over 50% retracements from a peak often mean lower prices are coming.
Three big waves down over 2 years and notice how it really flattens into Q1 2020

View attachment 25376

Correction**silicon on chip ⬆️⬆️

View attachment 25377
**Fractal meaning to me is that short term time frame under 4-5 weeks where the price forms a descending wedge type of shape
View attachment 25379
**RHS “Right hand side” basically meaning consolidation.

View attachment 25380
**V moves or spike up moves which often fail unless they come after a constructive base.. ⬆️⬆️

View attachment 25381

Hope you can read the print here. There’s a lot of valuable information in this chart. Namely trendline with the use of the 20EMA moving average as a reliable inflection point.
Then the chart breaks out of its 1yr base, or two if you count from the Sep 2020 move.. I kind of feel that this eventual move to $2.30+ would have held if BRN was at royalty revenue stage which is what makes the next big move all the more important ⬆️⬆️

View attachment 25382

⬆️⬆️ This takes us to the present. We have signs of price flattening out and volume retraction again. The move from late November to present is the first sign for a turn back up, which is a low base fractal. Now we want to see it push above its 20EMA.. We know the buying and selling is reacting to quarterly and half year reports.. The chart is telling me we may get some sort of a move shortly in anticipation of more licensing agreements or news relating to tape outs and or progress toward revenue increases.. I would expect a price rise before it is in the news and reports.. As per those trend lines if the price is under those 20EMAs (blue line), then I draw another trend-line and start again..

We have nearly 12 months of consolidation here.. It took 14-15 months to get some decent moves previously pre earnings, so any moves like we had into Sep 2020 and Jan 2022 are a chance to push a lot higher with what we hope is increasing earnings assisting…

Something to absorb for those who are interested in buying inflections and or timing factors..

If only any of that had any relevance to company progress.... if only...

200w (4).gif

• Haha
  • Love

miaeffect

Oat latte lover
IS ASX OPEN YET??!!!!

this-is-one-long-ass-day-tired.gif

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 22 users

Dhm

Regular
CES coming up soon.

I might have missed some categories but there are plenty we could have major impact in.

D9AE3A05-AA77-484F-8C53-BA7D70FFCA4A.jpeg

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 19 users
  • Haha
Reactions: 18 users

equanimous

Norse clairvoyant shapeshifter goddess
CES coming up soon.

I might have missed some categories but there are plenty we could have major impact in.

View attachment 25402
Hi DHM, you missed a couple.

Regards EQ.

1672128440590.png

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 35 users

TECH

Regular
Another job advertised by Brainchip Inc, 3 hours ago.

SALES DIRECTOR

OSAKA, JAPAN

Making our presence known in Japan ties in with our first two IP signings.... nicely on course Chris Stevens (y);)

Tech (y);)

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 60 users

Dhm

Regular
  • Haha
Reactions: 12 users
Another job advertised by Brainchip Inc, 3 hours ago.

SALES DIRECTOR

OSAKA, JAPAN

Making our presence known in Japan ties in with our first two IP signings.... nicely on course Chris Stevens(y);)

Tech (y);)

***Edit - you are correct @TECH. The first role is in Tokyo and the new one is in Osaka! Gomen nasai (my apologies) Great find 👌🏼

Unfortunately I believe this is the same role advertised previously. The wording is identical

1672129948404.png

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Thinking
Reactions: 21 users

Murphy

Life is not a dress rehearsal!
What are the actual dates for CES in January?

If you don't have dreams, you can't have dreams come true!

Reactions: 1 users
The first role is in Tokyo and the new one is in Osaka!

Further to the post by @TECH, it’s interesting to note that there are currently 13 applicants for the role in Tokyo - noted as ‘Full-time Associate’

In contrast the role in Osaka is noted as ‘Full-time Director’ - currently with 2 applicants

1672130765207-png.25410

1672130716221.png

Attachments

• 1672130765207.png
    1672130765207.png
    34.2 KB · Views: 817
  • Fire
  • Thinking
Reactions: 26 users
What are the actual dates for CES in January?

If you don't have dreams, you can't have dreams come true!
Starts the 5th of January ends the 8th of January.

• Fire
  • Love

HopalongPetrovski

I'm Spartacus!
I was trying to play it down a little. Leave some crumbs for others.
Christmas is over. Fuck 'em, we want it all! 🤣

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 10 users

Dozzaman1977

Regular
Further to the post by @TECH, it’s interesting to note that there are currently 13 applicants for the role in Tokyo - noted as ‘Full-time Associate’

In contrast the role in Osaka is noted as ‘Full-time Director’ - currently with 2 applicants

1672130765207-png.25410

View attachment 25409
Our very important partner/customer Megachips headquarters are in Osaka so this position makes strategic sense
Feeling Season 9 GIF by Curb Your Enthusiasm

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 34 users

I needed to know what the Japanese text in the job description meant so translated from iPhone photo - shown below (translation is ambiguous)

‘MegaChips’ and ‘LSI’ caught my eye

I was not familiar so googled and found the article further below. I have read the article before, however it is worth reading again

The bits in green in particular

Adoption, proliferation and ubiquity on the horizon imo

1672133112459.png

1672133171238.png

MegaChips Forms Strategic Partnership with BrainChip

May 27, 2022

"…By MegaChips partnering with BrainChip we can deliver customers highly sought-after edge AI solutions and expedite time to market," said Douglas Fairbairn, Director of Business Development for MegaChips LSI USA.

"Together we plan to develop innovative LSIs as the silicon partner of BrainChip, helping take customers from ideation to silicon.

This collaboration helps us achieve the goal of becoming the leading U.S. ASIC supplier for any customer looking to implement AI solutions at volume.
"

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 56 users

Evermont

Stealth Mode
Brainchip Inc.....A global company

Brainchip Inc.....An International IP Supplier

Brainchip Inc.....World-Leader of Edge AI

Expect our company to receive some acknowledgements at the fast-approaching CES, not only from Mercedes Benz.

It's also important to acknowledge that we, Brainchip, have had a very busy year, many positive connections have been sealed
with a handshake, the coming year I personally expect to see much progress, with more companies joining us, product/s starting
to appear in the marketplace, over the next 24 months I also expect growth to really ramp up.

My opinion only.

Love Brainchip :love::geek:

"Tech to Desire"

Looking forward to this one!

1672135156300.png

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 33 users
"Together we plan to develop innovative LSIs as the silicon partner of BrainChip, helping take customers from ideation to silicon.

This collaboration helps us achieve the goal of becoming the leading U.S. ASIC supplier for any customer looking to implement AI solutions at volume.
"

From the MegaChips website. Good bits again in green

Moving to the US

MegaChips Silicon Valley

MegaChips came to the United States in 1995, but kept a low profile. However it has made a number of strategic investments in the US. It acquired SiTime Corp, located in Santa Clara CA, in 2014 and then spun it out as a public company in 2019.

In July 2021, MegaChips invested in SiliconBrite, a company focused on analog and mixed-signal technologies. Later in 2021, MegaChips struck a strategic partnership with Motus-Labs to work jointly on products for the robotics and automated equipment.

In a much more aggressive move, in mid-2020, founder and Chairman, Masahiro Shindo, identified AI/ML technology to be critical to Megachips’ future and asked the US operation to take a leadership position in moving the company in that direction.

MegaChips began an internal training program to allow a group of dedicated engineers to become experts in this important technology.

The company made significant investments in the US to identify key partners, build relationships with local universities, and acquire key talent in this space.

In 2021, the company made multi-million-dollar investments in two key AI/IP partners, Brainchip and Quadric, to bolster its offerings in the Edge AI market.

The company is now positioned to make an aggressive move into the US ASIC market, using its skills in Edge AI as a key component of that move.

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 65 users
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 12 users
I needed to know what the Japanese text in the job description meant so translated from iPhone photo - shown below (translation is ambiguous)

‘MegaChips’ and ‘LSI’ caught my eye

I was not familiar so googled and found the article further below. I have read the article before, however it is worth reading again

The bits in green in particular

Adoption, proliferation and ubiquity on the horizon imo

View attachment 25415

View attachment 25416

MegaChips Forms Strategic Partnership with BrainChip

May 27, 2022

"…By MegaChips partnering with BrainChip we can deliver customers highly sought-after edge AI solutions and expedite time to market," said Douglas Fairbairn, Director of Business Development for MegaChips LSI USA.

"
What I have always loved about MegaChips is their up front confidence that they will target with Brainchip “LARGE-SCALE Implementations” (LSIs) in the USA.

Pretty clear statement of intent backed up by an investment of millions of dollars and engineering man hours and strategic acquisitions.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 53 users
Top Bottom