BRN Discussion Ongoing

They sent a picture of him not long ago.
I can tell they have given him drugs and operation is going to commence soon😢😢♥️
IMG_20221220_121002.jpg

From the bottom of my heart I'd like to say very heartfelt thankyou to the community for the support I've received.♥️♥️♥️♥️

• Love
  • Sad
Reactions: 70 users
Good Morning Fact Finder ,

Unfortunately ran out of beads on my abacus.

😃.

Regards,
Esq.
I have been mulling over this problem with your abacus and the only solution I can come up with is that when we reach $AU70.00 a share we will have to all pitch in and buy you a bigger abacus so the share price can keep ascending.🤓🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄😇😇🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄

Regards
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 24 users

HopalongPetrovski

I'm Spartacus!
I have been mulling over this problem with your abacus and the only solution I can come up with is that when we reach $AU70.00 a share we will have to all pitch in and buy you a bigger abacus so the share price can keep ascending.🤓🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄😇😇🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄

Regards
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
I think this one's available but probably not suitable as you have to be in China to use it. 🤣

big-abacus-wuyuan-china-35827664.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19 users
  • Haha
Reactions: 12 users
I think this one's available but probably not suitable as you have to be in China to use it. 🤣

View attachment 24904
Blind Freddie recons if I tried to use that I would be between a rock and a hard place.😂🤡🤣

There was a time when the failure to mention Brainchip or AKIDA in a paper would concern me but now Brainchip is partnered with Intel I can see this as what it is a blatant attempt to get a job at Intel after graduation.😂🤣😂🤡😇

In any event the Abstract is the interesting part and anyone reading this paper with true industry purpose would also read the references and I know a number of the cited papers reference AKIDA in any event:

Abstract​

The past decade has witnessed the great success of deep neural networks in various domains. However, deep neural networks are very resource-intensive in terms of energy consumption, data requirements, and high computational costs. With the recent increasing need for the autonomy of machines in the real world, e.g., self-driving vehicles, drones, and collaborative robots, exploitation of deep neural networks in those applications has been actively investigated. In those applications, energy and computational efficiencies are especially important because of the need for real-time responses and the limited energy supply. A promising solution to these previously infeasible applications has recently been given by biologically plausible spiking neural networks. Spiking neural networks aim to bridge the gap between neuroscience and machine learning, using biologically realistic models of neurons to carry out the computation. Due to their functional similarity to the biological neural network, spiking neural networks can embrace the sparsity found in biology and are highly compatible with temporal code. Our contributions in this work are: (i) we give a comprehensive review of theories of biological neurons; (ii) we present various existing spike-based neuron models, which have been studied in neuroscience; (iii) we detail synapse models; (iv) we provide a review of artificial neural networks; (v) we provide detailed guidance on how to train spike-based neuron models; (vi) we revise available spike-based neuron frameworks that have been developed to support implementing spiking neural networks; (vii) finally, we cover existing spiking neural network applications in computer vision and robotics domains. The paper concludes with discussions of future perspectives.”

If I am correct these researchers will be scurrying to publish one that mentions Brainchip so they can claim an understanding in their Intel interviews. 😂🤣🤡😂🤣😎😇🤡

Herein lies the serious point of this post the technology giants disclosing their partnerships with Brainchip are in my opinion going to force academics and other engineers to take an interest in how AKIDA the Science Fiction BEAST works so that they become attractive to Brainchip’s partners for grants or employment.

Tipping points apply to every aspect of a companies growth and the University Program combined with the named partners has clearly created a knowledge acquisition tipping point for academics and engineers globally.

I think it was Tech who first talked about snowballs well the technology acceptance snowball has reached tipping point and has started to roll down the mountain and nothing will stop it now it is too late.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 39 users

jtardif999

Regular
I found the source interesting...

Great read. A lot of the tech industry still sees the edge as actually being ‘on premises’ local server at the company level kind of thing. When we see so called rival competitors in the edge space many of them are not really rivals to BrainChip as their tech is too power hungry for the far edge (device end point level). So we should try to differentiate the use cases and not be fooled by some of the write ups that seem to describe competition. Some are legitimate but many are not. AIMO.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 17 users

HopalongPetrovski

I'm Spartacus!
Hello everyone

Closed my account a little while ago, but had a change of heart and thought I’d rejoin and see what’s news

Did I miss anything?? , that is other than the share price tanking 😉

And yes I am still holding 😁
Welcome back.
Have a look back over FF’s last dozen posts and you should have the gist. 🤣
Beyond that you’ll see our share price has been under pressure from all the usual and expected culprits, but we are that many days closer to one/some of many potential announcements.
Some few are panicking, but most of us are fairly rusted on and used to the shenanigans, biding our time, massaging our plans and looking at assorted boats and properties or in some cases abacuses (abaki???) whilst awaiting the rest of humanity’s catch up.
So, you know………SNAFU 🤣

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 23 users

Damo4

Regular
Hello everyone

Closed my account a little while ago, but had a change of heart and thought I’d rejoin and see what’s news

comb.io - Lard of the Dance

You were ignored the first time you posted that, didn't get the hint?

• Love
  • Thinking
Reactions: 4 users

jk6199

Regular
Nice big bite at 3.04pm

Reactions: 5 users

wilzy123

Founding Member
comb.io - Lard of the Dance

You were ignored the first time you posted that, didn't get the hint?

crawl-space-roaches-tennessee.gif

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 6 users

Foxdog

Regular
Nice big bite at 3.04pm
Hmmm, a big bite at 65c fails to excite me. If find it equally frustrating and astonishing that the INTEL announcement has had zero positive impact on the price. I can fully understand why investors without access to the 1000 eyes research would be at their wits end here and prepared to cut their losses.

Macro conditions need to turn around.

Reactions: 16 users
Great read. A lot of the tech industry still sees the edge as actually being ‘on premises’ local server at the company level kind of thing. When we see so called rival competitors in the edge space many of them are not really rivals to BrainChip as their tech is too power hungry for the far edge (device end point level). So we should try to differentiate the use cases and not be fooled by some of the write ups that seem to describe competition. Some are legitimate but many are not. AIMO.
Yes the Tech Industry is much like the social media they invented where fact and fiction are combined to suit and claims are made without substance or regulatory sanction.

The English languages strength is its ability to change and adapt to meet new knowledge which makes it perfect for technology companies to massage the truth of what they have on offer.

Mega computers being trained with every piece of knowledge have been christened as artificially intelligent by big Tech whereas they are nothing more than a library with an automated Dewy system.

So abused is the term that the Tech Industry had to come up with Artificial General Intelligence to describe what no one has yet achieved.

As for the Edge it can mean anything a Tech company wants it to mean and DELL call the Edge the End Point so they can claim that servers are working at the Edge because they are the End Point of a system.

No one is as far out at the true Edge as Brainchip and AKIDA supplying stand-alone unconnected artificial intelligent processing to the point of actionable insights on 28nm with pencil light battery power for five to six months running at full tilt.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 32 users

Bravo

If ARM was an arm, BRN would be its biceps💪!
download (1).jpeg

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 30 users

miaeffect

Oat latte lover
THANK YOU SANTA FOR MY ORDER EXECUTION 😘

Screenshot_20221220-150804_CommSec.jpg

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 26 users

buena suerte :-)

BOB Bank of Brainchip
Hello everyone

Welcome back Filo (y):cool:

• Thinking
Reactions: 6 users
Hmmm, a big bite at 65c fails to excite me. If find it equally frustrating and astonishing that the INTEL announcement has had zero positive impact on the price. I can fully understand why investors without access to the 1000 eyes research would be at their wits end here and prepared to cut their losses.

Yep didn’t expect to see so much red today… ah well… not really looking at SP (but I am..). Next year and the following years will be much happier viewing I’m sure.

Reactions: 7 users

wilzy123

Founding Member
Thanks Hop, and good to see you’re still here

Have some catch-up reading to do, with bugger all asx announcements

Welcome back.

1671511827395.png

• Haha
  • Love
  • Fire

HopalongPetrovski

I'm Spartacus!

“Macro conditions need to turn around.”

They will.

Most economic indicators seem to cycle within certain parameters.
But wishing or banking on the frequency of the occurrence is where I have come a cropper in the past.
Running too close to the wind, without adequate reserves, and so having my actions forced by external influences. Basically gambling.

Accepting that I cannot reliably or accurately predict these phenomena I now ensure that I can wait out periods where the market is against me by controlling my expenditure, establishing and following my budget and living within my adjusted means.
In essence, I live off my reserves, holding and where possible taking advantage of the bargain prices available for sound stocks in well run companies like BRN, that I believe are trading well below their intrinsic and potential value.
As someone famous here has suggested, I’m no longer trying to ‘time the market.’
I have merely established my position and am now calmly and patiently awaiting the market to catch up to my understanding.
I hope (and don’t believe it will take so long), but can comfortably wait another seven years if required and longer still if necessary.
It’s not quite set and forget, I keep my finger on the pulse and frequently run scenario’s and have thought through as many of the what if’s that I can imagine, but these days I’m stressing less regarding the day to day fluctuations.
‘Pantene etc, etc.
AKIDA BALLISTA
AKIDA EVERYWHERE
GLTAH

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 35 users
Omfg. He's only just going in 😫

• Love
  • Sad
Reactions: 11 users
“Macro conditions need to turn around.”

They will.

Most economic indicators seem to cycle within certain parameters.
But wishing or banking on the frequency of the occurrence is where I have come a cropper in the past.
Running too close to the wind, without adequate reserves, and so having my actions forced by external influences. Basically gambling.

Accepting that I cannot reliably or accurately predict these phenomena I now ensure that I can wait out periods where the market is against me by controlling my expenditure, establishing and following my budget and living within my adjusted needs.
In essence, I live off my reserves, holding and where possible taking advantage of the bargain prices available for sound stocks in well run companies like BRN, that I believe are trading well below their intrinsic and potential value.
As someone famous here has suggested, I’m no longer trying to ‘time the market.’
I have merely established my position and am now calmly and patiently awaiting the market to catch up to my understanding.
I hope (and don’t believe it will take so long), but can comfortably wait another seven years if required and longer still if necessary.
It’s not quite set and forget, I keep my finger on the pulse and frequently run scenario’s and have thought through as many of the what if’s that I can imagine, but these days I’m stressing less regarding the day to day fluctuations.
‘Pantene etc, etc.
AKIDA BALLISTA
AKIDA EVERYWHERE
GLTAH
Great post. Worthy of the week before Christmas.

Merry Christmas Hop🎄🎄🎄

• Love
  • Fire
Top Bottom