BRN Discussion Ongoing

I know certain people play down LinkedIn likes and I understand why. I often like posts by clients that I am trying to get a foot in the door with. So likes from Rob etc, I take with optimism but also reason that there may or may not be a relationship there.

Likes from others about Brainchip posts though, I think are a bit of an investment cheat code. I believe they provide massive insight into who our NDA clients likely are. It's not quite a price sensitive announcement but in my view, it is as close as we will get in an NDA operating environment.

Amazing that the price only shifted 10% this week on the back of the Intel news. I put it down to the fragile and scared market environment but with all that the 1000 eyes know and have uncovered, once the market sentiment shifts or we show some serious revenue, our share price will fly. The only way is up!
I know we were only up 10% but how many investors really are doing deep research most people are lazy or they are time poor and around this time of the year out partying or finishing things for business deadlines.
Next month will be the start of amazing things to come I feel, I feel it in my bones.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 36 users

Dozzaman1977

Regular
Great news for BRN shareholders for future growth as we now know that Socionext 4th Generation Graphic display controllers contain Akida IP
SOCIONEXT seem to be a big player in this field!!!

1671319210028.png

1671320602184.png

Last edited:
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 40 users

Quiltman

Regular
BTW, John Deere won a "Best of Innovation" award for their Autonomous Tractor ...
I for one haven't given up on John Deere being a customer of BrainChip.

1671319272368.png

• Fire
  • Love
I know we were only up 10% but how many investors really are doing deep research most people are lazy or they are time poor and around this time of the year out partying or finishing things for business deadlines.
Next month will be the start of amazing things to come I feel, I feel it in my bones.
I've sent many things to family regarding BRN, partnerships etc. Stuff that I think is truly OMG material. I'm now convinced that I'm adopted or mistakenly picked up by the wrong family due to the very subdued responses.. I get more excited responses when I ask if they need anything from the shops.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 78 users

Deadpool

hyper-efficient Ai
I've sent many things to family regarding BRN, partnerships etc. Stuff that I think is truly OMG material. I'm now convinced that I'm adopted or mistakenly picked up by the wrong family due to the very subdued responses.. I get more excited responses when I ask if they need anything from the shops.
I know what you mean, my wife would rather talk about the Samboy variety of chips, than talk about Brainchip anymore.
In her defense, I suppose I have been banging on about my other love every other day for a number of years now:love: Love Brainchip
carl sagan brain GIF

Keep up the good work everybody

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 38 users

TheFunkMachine

seeds have the potential to become trees.
My wife randomly walked past a doctor and a male nurse at the hospital last night ant their work station and they had Brainchip website open. This is the same doctor that bragged about buying BTC at the peak only a few months ago. Lol. But maybe the word is getting out there?:) fun to see random people at work talking about a stock you have been heavily invested in for 4 years 😝🤓

Last edited:
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 43 users

TheFunkMachine

seeds have the potential to become trees.
Honestly, most people are proud and don’t want advice. I’m convinced some people would rather miss the boat than having to thank me for a stock tip in the future. Anyone else feel this way?

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 24 users

Dougie54

Regular
Yep,same

Reactions: 3 users
Honestly, most people are proud and don’t want advice. I’m convinced some people would rather miss the boat than having to thank me for a stock tip in the future. Anyone else feel this way?
If you are referring to persons who are not currently involved in the stock market, then it's a bit daunting to set up a trading account and invest in shares especially in the current world environment.
For those that are actively involved in shares some don't want advice while others are happy to at least do some of their own research and make their own mind up.
I have spoken to a number of mates about BRN and only one (female) has made an investment. Lucky her.

There's an old saying 'there is no such thing as a certainty.'
But after years of research, I believe that Brainchip is closer to a certainty than a $1.20 nag at the races.

• Fire
Reactions: 23 users

jla

Regular
I have a brother inlaw i got him in around 18 cents, now every time he sees me he tells me that he should have sold when they got to $2 34
and then buy them back when they go down, does not thank me for him being up around 300% As i say to him it is all sounds good in hind site, selling @$2.34.
Got around 37 people into Brainchip they are allup 100% to 500% They are first timers in the market so all happy.

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: 45 users
I have a brother inlaw i got him in around 18 cents, now every time he sees me he tells me that he should have sold when they got to $2 34
and then buy them back when they go down, does not thank me for him being up around 300% As i say to him it is all sounds good in hind site, selling @$2.34.
Got around 37 people into Brainchip they are allup 100% to 500% They are first timers in the market so all happy.
And better times coming for them and all of us

Reactions: 1 users

Lex555

Regular
CES 2023 promises to be the ignition switch for an amazing year for BrainChip in 2023.
We have already been told that both SocioNext and Prophesee will be demonstrating products that feature BrainChip IP at this event.
And, the carrot. more to come ...
Many companies work towards announcing new initiatives & products at CES, and they start the ball rolling with a press conference at the event for the big reveal. There are also numerous conference sessions that are highly relevant to BrainChip.
Here are some companies of interest to BrainChip that have already announced press conference events. They may or may not include BrainChip in their product reveals ... but geez, the anticipation is killing me !

Media Days will feature media-only press conferences, CTA’s Tech Trends to Watch presentation and CES Unveiled Las Vegas. Open exclusively to registered media, Media Days will feature the world’s leading tech brands as they make product announcements before the show floor opens. Media will hear the first tech news of 2023 and get a hands-on preview of the products being launched at CES 2023.

View attachment 24678
View attachment 24679
View attachment 24680
View attachment 24681
View attachment 24684
View attachment 24685
Q this is a busy schedule for the 1000 eyes. Hope no one is planning any big NYE celebrations, I can confirm TSE has stated no leave will be approved for 1st week in Jan, we’ve got work to do 😆

• Haha
  • Fire

HopalongPetrovski

I'm Spartacus!
Hi Folks.
For anyone with a spare 15-30 minutes check out on the BBC's webpage, their 'Science in Action' podcast latest episode.
Nothing specifically about our Company.
It's all interesting as you can see from the program summary below but particularly.......
the segment on the 75 years of transistor electronics starting around 14 minutes, 45 seconds in, particularly towards the end where the lady speaking when talking about "where next?" mentions "ambient intelligence" where the staggeringly large number of interconnected devices surrounding us have some level of embedded intelligence helping us live more healthy and more productive lives. The number of computing devices already exceeds the number of people in the world today and it is estimated that within the next 5 years there will be about 350 Billion computing devices that are connected wirelessly!
And yeah, she drops the old Ubiquitous in there as well. 🤣
Might be a bit simple for our Brainiacs, but some good fodder for us plodder's. 🤣
Sorry folks, couldn't find a way to embed a link but easy to find on the BBC.co.uk website.
Enjoy.

Science in Action. Find podcast on BBC website.

Fusion milestone - the science behind the headlines.
Laser fusion expert Kate Lancaster walks us through the technology that produced energy gain at the US's National Ignition Facility NIF

Whirlwinds on Mars
What the sounds of a dust devil passing over NASA's Mars Perseverance Rover tells us about the Martian atmosphere

75 years of the transistor electronics revolution - where next for Moore's Law?
December 16th 1947 was the day the first ever transistor device passed an electrical current. Trillions are made every day these days, powering our interconnected world. Roland recalls meeting some of the pioneers for the 50th anniversary, including Gordon Moore, and hears from Berkeley Dean of engineering Tsu-Jae King Liu how the revolution will continue for another 25 years.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 27 users
Hi Folks.
For anyone with a spare 15-30 minutes check out on the BBC's webpage, their 'Science in Action' podcast latest episode.
Nothing specifically about our Company.
It's all interesting as you can see from the program summary below but particularly.......
the segment on the 75 years of transistor electronics starting around 14 minutes, 45 seconds in, particularly towards the end where the lady speaking when talking about "where next?" mentions "ambient intelligence" where the staggeringly large number of interconnected devices surrounding us have some level of embedded intelligence helping us live more healthy and more productive lives. The number of computing devices already exceeds the number of people in the world today and it is estimated that within the next 5 years there will be about 350 Billion computing devices that are connected wirelessly!
And yeah, she drops the old Ubiquitous in there as well. 🤣
Might be a bit simple for our Brainiacs, but some good fodder for us plodder's. 🤣
Sorry folks, couldn't find a way to embed a link but easy to find on the BBC.co.uk website.
Enjoy.

Science in Action. Find podcast on BBC website.

Fusion milestone - the science behind the headlines.
Laser fusion expert Kate Lancaster walks us through the technology that produced energy gain at the US's National Ignition Facility NIF

Whirlwinds on Mars
What the sounds of a dust devil passing over NASA's Mars Perseverance Rover tells us about the Martian atmosphere

75 years of the transistor electronics revolution - where next for Moore's Law?
December 16th 1947 was the day the first ever transistor device passed an electrical current. Trillions are made every day these days, powering our interconnected world. Roland recalls meeting some of the pioneers for the 50th anniversary, including Gordon Moore, and hears from Berkeley Dean of engineering Tsu-Jae King Liu how the revolution will continue for another 25 years.

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: 11 users

HopalongPetrovski

I'm Spartacus!
I know what you mean, my wife would rather talk about the Samboy variety of chips, than talk about Brainchip anymore.
In her defense, I suppose I have been banging on about my other love every other day for a number of years now:love: Love Brainchip
carl sagan brain GIF

Keep up the good work everybody
Yeah, when you see their eyes start to glaze over, and the fidgeting begin, and you realise your apologising yet again, for proselytizing the hell out of Brainchip, and having got excitedly carried away, again, and dominating the conversation for the last half hour, again, but if they would just do some research themselves or even just spend some time here........
And then you remember having similar conversations over the last 5 years or so and how you're getting the reputation for being that BRN crashing bore.......and how when you're a BRN multi millionaire they will want to know why you didn't clue them in......🤣
You can't make 'em drink...........

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 28 users
Yeah, when you see their eyes start to glaze over, and the fidgeting begin, and you realise your apologising yet again, for proselytizing the hell out of Brainchip, and having got excitedly carried away, again, and dominating the conversation for the last half hour, again, but if they would just do some research themselves or even just spend some time here........
And then you remember having similar conversations over the last 5 years or so and how you're getting the reputation for being that BRN crashing bore.......and how when you're a BRN multi millionaire they will want to know why you didn't clue them in......🤣
You can't make 'em drink...........
I couldn't make some drink for free. Like my shout for a parcel of shares.

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users
Last edited:
Reactions: 11 users
I'm definitely adopted!!

• Haha
Reactions: 9 users
Morning Everybody
Ive looking into the SOCIONEXT 4th generation new series of smart display controllers that contain AKida IP,
“SC1721/ SC1722/ SC1723 Series”, certified with ISO26262 for functional safety. Apart from the press release saying samples of these will be available from July 2022, and i think Ive read somewhere they will start mass production in early 2023, Socionext have not updated their webpages to include anymore information on these new controllers yet
But Ive found some previous generation information on these controllers . Ill put below for those that are interested. Gives a gist about what they do. cheers
View attachment 24690

View attachment 24691

Looks like they have not updated product roadmap for quite sometime (Since 2020)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thanks for the info mate and the follow up information you and @Fullmoonfever always making me read stuff.👍👍👍😘

• Love
Reactions: 10 users
I find it the opposite people are happy to take advice from me, ive done well for myself in this market over the last 25 years. But it seems after they have made a bit of money their attitude changes to ungratefulness.
I didn't even finish year 10 highschool 😐 were as most of them went to university and ended up with shit jobs. Yet I carry on trying to make life better for those I care about. When I probably should just 🖕

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 26 users
Top Bottom