BRN Discussion Ongoing

This aged well with the apple/Sony news that has come out this week.

A quick google indicates apple sold 240M iPhones in 2021 and are on track to do the same in 2022.

That excludes iPads and other devices.

Let’s hope we end up in next gen iPhones.
240M units per year generating $1-$1.50 royalty per unit. Yes please.
But the CEO says 4-5 dollars per license

• Fire
Reactions: 5 users
View attachment 24668

Over 400 reactions now plus many reposts of the BrainChip post on LinkedIn. Many by Intel personnel which continues to legitimise the BrainChip brand

I don’t think we can yet fully quantify the positive future impacts of BrainChip’s relationship with Intel

Massively exciting times ahead now imho

Reactions by the following grabbed my attention. Also worth noting the significant number of PhD students who are now aware that Intel rates BrainChip technology

1671303180948-png.24664

View attachment 24665

View attachment 24663
View attachment 24662

View attachment 24659 View attachment 24658
View attachment 24661
View attachment 24660
Yes the statement by the CEO Sean Hehir that ‘they all know about us now’ has a definite ring of truth if those giving likes are not using a random like generator.

People of the calibre turning up to like Brainchip’s inclusion and offer congratulations would have some pre-existing knowledge of Brainchip.

So with Amazon Web Services people liking Brainchip @MC🐠 is going to be feeling very smug having suggested a relationship way back in the bad old days at HC.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 54 users
Oh yeah, it's probably best to read all of the above stuff in context of all of the below stuff whilst also remembering not to forget about the Alexa-enabled assistant named Callisto which is embedded into NASA's Orion spacecraft Artemis I. 🥴

View attachment 24422
There´s not an incredible lot of AI out there that can do this, is it still only one player on the market? :)

• Fire
Reactions: 7 users

wilzy123

Founding Member
Things Heating up in the land of the Rising Sun.

Sales Director

BrainChip Tokyo, Japan Hybrid

Meet the hiring team

Brian

Brian Hatano
3rd+

Helping Leaders Build High-Flow Teams

Job poster

The principal goal is to sell BrainChip’s enterprise agreements within several named accounts across Japan, and in so doing create a means for achievement of the revenue target. This position requires extensive relationship building activities along with driving engineering and product development to ensure the customer is obtaining the maximum value. To achieve this along with further adoption, the Regional Sales Manager must have strong skills and experiences in the selling of complex solutions in large and complicated customer environments. Note: this will be the first employee in Japan, reporting to the VP of global sales in California, and will require mostly individual contributor work for the first 6-12 months. There are, however, existing partnerships that can be leveraged for business development.

ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Drive top-line sales revenue in a named list of accounts, as well as a geographic footprint
  • Drive adoption of enterprise agreements in the targeted named accounts to ensure long term relationships and maximum contract value
  • Collaborate with global team members to foster a strong sense of community and information sharing among named accounts
  • Strong focus on relationship building with executive decision makers
  • Guide prospects through a methodical sales process to facilitate decisions
  • Ensure customer success
  • Maintain accurate Salesforce information (CRM)
  • Ability to communicate orally with customers, management, and other co-workers, both individually and in front of a group is crucial.
  • Travel as necessary to client locations (approximately 50% of time traveling)

QUALIFICATIONS:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education/Experience:
  • Bachelor of Science in Computer Science or Electrical Engineering preferred
  • At least 5 Years’ Experience in Artificial Intelligence, IP Sales, or Semiconductor Sales
  • Minimum of 5 Years’ Experience being successful in a Complex Selling Environment
  • 5 or more Years Enterprise Account Management Experience
  • Fluent in Japanese and English

download.png

monkey-money.gif

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 28 users
What I am firmly convinced of is that the continuing comments about AKIDA technology for doorbell camera security systems going back to the former CEO Mr. Dinardo in mid 2020 has to be grounded in a customer engagement for this product.

The only question in my opinion is when will we hear ‘AKIDA calling’.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

“The global smart doorbell market was valued at USD 2.76 billion in 2021 and is projected to grow at a CAGR of 17.21% during the forecast period. A smart doorbell is a connection and monitoring device that enables users to check guests before permitting them to access the building.
1671310166342.png

https://www.polarismarketresearch.com › ...

Smart Doorbell Market Size, Share Global Analysis ...

Feedback

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 38 users
D

Deleted member 118

What I am firmly convinced of is that the continuing comments about AKIDA technology for doorbell camera security systems going back to the former CEO Mr. Dinardo in mid 2020 has to be grounded in a customer engagement for this product.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

“The global smart doorbell market was valued at USD 2.76 billion in 2021 and is projected to grow at a CAGR of 17.21% during the forecast period. A smart doorbell is a connection and monitoring device that enables users to check guests before permitting them to access the building.
View attachment 24671

Feedback
And they are pet friendly

• Haha
Reactions: 12 users

Pandaxxx

Regular
Yes the statement by the CEO Sean Hehir that ‘they all know about us now’ has a definite ring of truth if those giving likes are not using a random like generator.

People of the calibre turning up to like Brainchip’s inclusion and offer congratulations would have some pre-existing knowledge of Brainchip.

So with Amazon Web Services people liking Brainchip @MC🐠 is going to be feeling very smug having suggested a relationship way back in the bad old days at HC.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
Morning FF.

Can you please remind me where Sean said that?

Many thanks

Panda

Reactions: 1 users

Getupthere

Regular

≡ MenuDesign And Reuse
SiFive Delivers Record Growth in 2022 with Fast-Growing Roster of New Customers and Products
Highlights leadership in RISC-V and proven performance and power density benefits
San Jose, Calif., Dec. 13, 2022
– At the RISC-V Summit today, SiFive, Inc., the founder and leader of RISC-V computing, celebrated its impressive year of growth and technical achievements. In 2022 SiFive announced collaborations with some of the world’s largest chip companies and hyperscale datacenters, as the company has been laser-focused on expanding growth. Today SiFive has design wins with more than 100 customers, including 8 of the top 10 semiconductor companies, in applications including automotive, AR/VR, client computing, datacenter, and the intelligent edge. This year the company rolled out new products for a range of fast-growing and high-volume markets, including a comprehensive automotive portfolio, and expanded its presence globally. This momentum was recognized last week when SiFive was awarded the prestigious 2022 Most Respected Private Semiconductor Company Award by the Global Semiconductor Alliance GSA.
“This was a standout year for SiFive, as we collaborated with some of the biggest companies on the planet to tackle their unmet needs, shifted our portfolio and revenues from embedded to high performance RISC-V products that are shaking up the industry, and expanded our global footprint,” said Patrick Little, CEO and Chairman at SiFive. “With the fast-paced growth of SiFive and rapidly increasing demand for our products, and the overall growth of the RISC-V ecosystem, as we’ve said before, the future of RISC-V ‘has no limits’ as we take the company to new heights.”
SiFive has made incredible technical progress over the last year, rolling out several products with unparalleled compute performance and efficiency. The new SiFive Performance™ P670 and P470 RISC-V processors raise the bar for innovative designs in high volume applications like wearables, smart home, industrial automation, AR/VR, and other consumer devices. The company introduced its SiFive Automotive™ E6-A, X280-A, and S7-A solutions to address critical needs for current and future applications like infotainment, cockpit, connectivity, ADAS, and electrification. Plus, SiFive enhanced its popular SiFive Intelligence™ X280 processor IP to meet the accelerated demand for vector processing, especially for AI and ML applications.
The company has continued to deepen its collaborations and partnerships as it works to transform the future of compute and define what comes next. Through partnership with Microchip, SiFive is a part of NASA’s next generation High-Performance Spaceflight Computing (HPSC) processor, which delivers a 100x increase in computational capability to help propel next-generation planetary and surface missions. Additionally, the X280 processor with the new SiFive Vector Coprocessor Interface Extension (VCIX) is being used as the AI Compute Host to provide flexible programming in a leading datacenter. SiFive also announced its work with companies including BrainChip, Kinara (Deep Vision), Synopsys, and ProvenRun, as well as a broad set of OS, Software Tools, and EDA ecosystem processors for the SiFive Automotive Family of processors
Another big milestone for SiFive is the company’s partnership with Intel to spark innovation in high-performance RISC-V platforms. SiFive is supporting Intel Foundry Services (IFS) Innovation Fund’s goal to build innovative new multi-ISA computing platforms including RISC-V platforms optimized for Intel process technology. The IFS Innovation fund will support the creation of disruptive technologies to address modern computing challenges, with the Intel-SiFive collaboration aiming to extend the RISC-V ecosystem. At the show, the companies unveiled more details about the HiFive Pro P550 Development System (code named Horse Creek); this high-performance development system will enable the RISC-V ecosystem to productively create software when it is commercially available later in 2023.
SiFive’s stellar growth, technical achievements, and partnerships have been recognized by prestigious organizations. In addition to the recent GSA Awards recognition, SiFive was awarded a 2022 TSMC Open Innovation Platform® (OIP) Partner of the Year award. Additionally, SiFive ranked in the top 10 percent of Inc.’s fastest growing private companies in America list.
To meet the strong customer demand for SiFive’s innovative RISC-V IP, SiFive has expanded its headcount to more than 550 employees and has opened new offices around the world, including a Research & Development (R&D) Center in Cambridge, United Kingdom, a design center in Bangalore, India, and a new office in Hyderabad, India..
At the RISC-V Summit, taking place from Dec. 12-15 in San Jose, Calif. and virtually, SiFive is presenting in more than 10 sessions, including a keynote on Dec. 13 at 10:35 a.m. PT with SiFive’s CEO Patrick Little: “RISC-V Spotlight: Delivering on Real-World Customer Challenges.” To learn more about SiFive’s business, stop by the SiFive booth in the RISC-V Summit Expo Hall.
About SiFive
As the pioneers who introduced RISC-V to the world, SiFive is transforming the future of compute by bringing the limitless potential of RISC-V to the highest performance and most data-intensive applications in the world. SiFive’s unrivaled compute platforms have enabled leading technology companies around the world to innovate, optimize and deliver the most advanced solutions of tomorrow across every market segment of chip design, including artificial intelligence, machine learning, automotive, data center, mobile, and consumer. With SiFive, the future of RISC-V has no limits. For more information, please visit SiFive.com.

SEARCH SILICON IP

16,000 IP Cores from 450 Vendors
Example: RISC-V IP Cores

RELATED NEWS​

See SiFive Latest News >>

lg.php
53201.gif

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 39 users

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

View attachment 24671

Feedback
Further to your post @Fact Finder - from the BrainChip website 'Neuromorphic Chip Maker Takes Aim at the Edge'

1671311195932.png

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 32 users
The future of Brainchip and the AKIDA technology Revolution seems only limited by human imagination.

The following paper introduces the use of vision transformers for road weather conditions but starts from this reality:

“ The average classification result obtained with the combined CNNs and SNNs was 97.88%, which is much better than using the CNN models without SNNs.”

So AKIDA SCNN already the best but coming soon to a tech giant near you is next generation AKIDA with transformers and LSTM.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 42 users

alwaysgreen

Top 20
I know certain people play down LinkedIn likes and I understand why. I often like posts by clients that I am trying to get a foot in the door with. So likes from Rob etc, I take with optimism but also reason that there may or may not be a relationship there.

Likes from others about Brainchip posts though, I think are a bit of an investment cheat code. I believe they provide massive insight into who our NDA clients likely are. It's not quite a price sensitive announcement but in my view, it is as close as we will get in an NDA operating environment.

Amazing that the price only shifted 10% this week on the back of the Intel news. I put it down to the fragile and scared market environment but with all that the 1000 eyes know and have uncovered, once the market sentiment shifts or we show some serious revenue, our share price will fly. The only way is up!

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 32 users

Pmel

Regular
I know its mentioned beforehand that no takeover. I hope that there is no takeover. If it is then not less then 10$ minimum. With all the positive news happening i hope we grow as brainchip. We have all waited for that long and dont want a big company takeover and we just get sold for very minimal. Fingers crossed no takeover.

• Fire
Reactions: 20 users

alwaysgreen

Top 20
I know its mentioned beforehand that no takeover. I hope that there is no takeover. If it is then not less then 10$ minimum. With all the positive news happening i hope we grow as brainchip. We have all waited for that long and dont want a big company takeover and we just get sold for very minimal. Fingers crossed no takeover.
If it was $7 or $8 per share, I would be over the moon. If you really believe in Brainchip, you could invest back into the company that did the takeover as you would expect them to have the explosive sales that management predicted for us. 🤷🏽

• Fire
Reactions: 9 users

Foxdog

Regular
I think I'll just wait for BRN to be the one taking over other companies 🤣

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 45 users

Steve10

Regular
S&P500 breadth (blue line) vs S&P500 (orange line). Black line is when breadth makes a higher high.

S5TH_2022-12-18_09-24-51.png

• Fire
Reactions: 11 users

Quiltman

Regular
CES 2023 promises to be the ignition switch for an amazing year for BrainChip in 2023.
We have already been told that both SocioNext and Prophesee will be demonstrating products that feature BrainChip IP at this event.
And, the carrot. more to come ...
Many companies work towards announcing new initiatives & products at CES, and they start the ball rolling with a press conference at the event for the big reveal. There are also numerous conference sessions that are highly relevant to BrainChip.
Here are some companies of interest to BrainChip that have already announced press conference events. They may or may not include BrainChip in their product reveals ... but geez, the anticipation is killing me !

Media Days will feature media-only press conferences, CTA’s Tech Trends to Watch presentation and CES Unveiled Las Vegas. Open exclusively to registered media, Media Days will feature the world’s leading tech brands as they make product announcements before the show floor opens. Media will hear the first tech news of 2023 and get a hands-on preview of the products being launched at CES 2023.

1671315971349.png

1671316004522.png

1671316039444.png

1671316080875.png

1671316176636.png

1671316215986.png

Last edited:
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 62 users

Steve10

Regular
US 2 year bond yield (blue line) vs US interest rate (orange line).

US02Y_2022-12-18_08-53-43.png

• Wow
  • Fire
Reactions: 10 users

Sirod69

bavarian girl ;-)
I know certain people play down LinkedIn likes and I understand why. I often like posts by clients that I am trying to get a foot in the door with. So likes from Rob etc, I take with optimism but also reason that there may or may not be a relationship there.

Likes from others about Brainchip posts though, I think are a bit of an investment cheat code. I believe they provide massive insight into who our NDA clients likely are. It's not quite a price sensitive announcement but in my view, it is as close as we will get in an NDA operating environment.

Amazing that the price only shifted 10% this week on the back of the Intel news. I put it down to the fragile and scared market environment but with all that the 1000 eyes know and have uncovered, once the market sentiment shifts or we show some serious revenue, our share price will fly. The only way is up!

I agree with you very much @alwaysgreen, many likes are certainly a like due to an interest in the company, of whatever kind. However, you have to link yourself to employees, so make them a contact request or follow them, like I do. Then you will also get the latest posts or activities of these people or companies.
For example, if Rob Telson or Anil Mankar likes it, it does mean something, because they certainly don't have the time to spend hours looking up which employee from whatever company posted whatever news. They don't have time for that. I have that time, but you read quite a lot during the day ;-)

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 23 users

Boab

I wish I could paint like Vincent
Reactions: 6 users

Dozzaman1977

Regular
Morning Everybody
Ive looking into the SOCIONEXT 4th generation new series of smart display controllers that contain AKida IP,
“SC1721/ SC1722/ SC1723 Series”, certified with ISO26262 for functional safety. Apart from the press release saying samples of these will be available from July 2022, and i think Ive read somewhere they will start mass production in early 2023, Socionext have not updated their webpages to include anymore information on these new controllers yet
But Ive found some previous generation information on these controllers . Ill put below for those that are interested. Gives a gist about what they do. cheers
1671317434365.png

1671317434465.png

Looks like they have not updated product roadmap for quite sometime (Since 2020)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Attachments

• 1671317332166.png
    1671317332166.png
    759.5 KB · Views: 86
Last edited:
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 43 users
Top Bottom