BRN Discussion Ongoing

CES 2023 promises to be the ignition switch for an amazing year for BrainChip in 2023.
We have already been told that both SocioNext and Prophesee will be demonstrating products that feature BrainChip IP at this event.
And, the carrot. more to come ...
Many companies work towards announcing new initiatives & products at CES, and they start the ball rolling with a press conference at the event for the big reveal. There are also numerous conference sessions that are highly relevant to BrainChip.
Here are some companies of interest to BrainChip that have already announced press conference events. They may or may not include BrainChip in their product reveals ... but geez, the anticipation is killing me !
I love the analogy Quiltman. With all that 2022 has revealed it has definitely been the "pre-heat" and as you say CES 2023 may very well be the ignition switch to fire this bad boy up.

As I reflect on 2022 I have come to consider it as a blessing in disguise. The general market sentiment has allowed for some exceptional value buying over the last 12 months. As Brainchip has continued to deliver I found temptation to hard to resist and despite already having my fill, could not walk past picking up a few more on a couple of occasions. Given all that is now known to be fact along with everything else that appears more and more likely I believe that it wont take much for this to start to run. If not CES then I have a feeling we wont be waiting long for good news in 2023.

With only a week to go until Christmas I wanted to express my thanks to all here at TSEX for their time and contribution over the year. Working full time in a demanding role and with a young(ish) family I do not always have the time, however the contributions of many here provide a priceless source of information and a kicking off point for further research. Merry Christmas all, I hope you spend the time with family and those special to you, cheers to health, happiness and looking forward to an incredible 2023 for Brainchip and all its share holders.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 64 users

HopalongPetrovski

I'm Spartacus!
I couldn't make some drink for free. Like my shout for a parcel of shares.
I’m holding a parcel for a friend that I’ll make her pay me the $10k I paid for them when they where 55 cents each, before I hand over the cash she’s made, when I sell them on her behalf at $5 a pop, or preferably organise an off market transfer and convince her to let them ride, baby. 🤣

• Love
Reactions: 17 users

TheFunkMachine

seeds have the potential to become trees.
If you are referring to persons who are not currently involved in the stock market, then it's a bit daunting to set up a trading account and invest in shares especially in the current world environment.
For those that are actively involved in shares some don't want advice while others are happy to at least do some of their own research and make their own mind up.
I have spoken to a number of mates about BRN and only one (female) has made an investment. Lucky her.

There's an old saying 'there is no such thing as a certainty.'
But after years of research, I believe that Brainchip is closer to a certainty than a $1.20 nag at the races.
I’m talking about people who are already investing and are in the market. I have had my wife, my mother in-law and 3 mates put money on brainchip,(one put 500$ around 4c, and he is kicking himself for not investing more) but I think there must be about a 50 others that are just too cool to even check them out. Bit of WANCA in effect. That and sounds too good to be true, small cap on ASX etc. but if they would only do a little reading I’m sure they would be able to add up the potential at the very least. Anyways, I truely believe it’s their loss and they will be like the once who had the opportunity to invest in Amazon but didn’t.

• Fire
  • Sad
Reactions: 14 users
I’m holding a parcel for a friend that I’ll make her pay me the $10k I paid for them when they where 55 cents each, before I hand over the cash she’s made, when I sell them on her behalf at $5 a pop, or preferably organise an off market transfer and convince her to let them ride, baby. 🤣
And make her pay the tax also😂 but good on you mate you've a heart of gold.

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 10 users
I’m talking about people who are already investing and are in the market. I have had my wife, my mother in-law and 3 mates put money on brainchip,(one put 500$ around 4c, and he is kicking himself for not investing more) but I think there must be about a 50 others that are just too cool to even check them out. Bit of WANCA in effect. That and sounds too good to be true, small cap on ASX etc. but if they would only do a little reading I’m sure they would be able to add up the potential at the very least. Anyways, I truely believe it’s their loss and they will be like the once who had the opportunity to invest in Amazon but didn’t.
Some people wouldn't know a good thing if it was shoved right up the clacker.

• Haha
Reactions: 8 users

equanimous

Norse clairvoyant shapeshifter goddess
BTW, John Deere won a "Best of Innovation" award for their Autonomous Tractor ...
I for one haven't given up on John Deere being a customer of BrainChip.

View attachment 24698
Neither has Ken
1671333768292.png

• Haha
Reactions: 24 users
Was that the correct podcast I linked here?
Love your work @equanimous

• Love
Reactions: 4 users

equanimous

I've sent many things to family regarding BRN, partnerships etc. Stuff that I think is truly OMG material. I'm now convinced that I'm adopted or mistakenly picked up by the wrong family due to the very subdued responses.. I get more excited responses when I ask if they need anything from the shops.
When I talk about Brainchip at home all I get is Brainfarts in return

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 13 users

HopalongPetrovski

I'm Spartacus!
I find it the opposite people are happy to take advice from me, ive done well for myself in this market over the last 25 years. But it seems after they have made a bit of money their attitude changes to ungratefulness.
I didn't even finish year 10 highschool 😐 were as most of them went to university and ended up with shit jobs. Yet I carry on trying to make life better for those I care about. When I probably should just 🖕
Just keep doing you Rise.
We are not responsible for other’s actions and some people have to learn some things the hard way.
Doesn’t make it wrong to help them if we can.
”Every time a bell rings………..”

• Love
Reactions: 9 users
I have a brother inlaw i got him in around 18 cents, now every time he sees me he tells me that he should have sold when they got to $2 34
and then buy them back when they go down, does not thank me for him being up around 300% As i say to him it is all sounds good in hind site, selling @$2.34.
Got around 37 people into Brainchip they are allup 100% to 500% They are first timers in the market so all happy.
Don’t want to sound like the TSEx evangelist but your brother-in-law should have had a PLAN.

@Straw and the Purple Ferret had a plan and they are laughing all the way to a tropical fish tank near you.

Nothing and I mean nothing has ever been achieved in hindsight.

If you brother-in-laws current plan is he should have sold at $2.34 he is condemned to make the same mistake time and time again.

The past is a place where paper profits and losses exist.

The future has yet to play out and it does not take its guidance from past failures.

In sporting terms the future is a whole new ball game where having a different game plan can create different outcomes.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 31 users
When I talk about Brainchip at home all I get is Brainfarts in return
I suspect all of us long-term holders are a bit special mate. I'll say it ... We are smarter than the average bear.

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 19 users

Pandaxxx

Regular
Can anyone please give me the link to the Valeo press conference where the question was asked about BRN, and the 2 presenters looked like deers in the headlights??

I’ve never seen it, but would love to…

Thanks in advance….

Panda

Reactions: 6 users
Can anyone please give me the link to the Valeo press conference where the question was asked about BRN, and the 2 presenters looked like deers in the headlights??

I’ve never seen it, but would love to…

Thanks in advance….

Panda
That was removed from the video

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 10 users
  • Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 5 users

equanimous

I suspect all of us long-term holders are a bit special mate. I'll say it ... We are smarter than the average bear.
Alot of gratitude to all the researchers and contributors here. Even having to build and form a less centralized and manipulated social platform to keep things shared openly and freely.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 23 users

Learning

Learning to the Top 🕵‍♂️
For any shareholder, who is within the consumer tech industry here the registration for CES 2023. And please share the info on TSE. Many thanks in advance.
Screenshot_20221218_143654_Chrome.jpg

Learning

• Fire
Reactions: 15 users
Hi Folks.
For anyone with a spare 15-30 minutes check out on the BBC's webpage, their 'Science in Action' podcast latest episode.
Nothing specifically about our Company.
It's all interesting as you can see from the program summary below but particularly.......
the segment on the 75 years of transistor electronics starting around 14 minutes, 45 seconds in, particularly towards the end where the lady speaking when talking about "where next?" mentions "ambient intelligence" where the staggeringly large number of interconnected devices surrounding us have some level of embedded intelligence helping us live more healthy and more productive lives. The number of computing devices already exceeds the number of people in the world today and it is estimated that within the next 5 years there will be about 350 Billion computing devices that are connected wirelessly!
And yeah, she drops the old Ubiquitous in there as well. 🤣
Might be a bit simple for our Brainiacs, but some good fodder for us plodder's. 🤣
Sorry folks, couldn't find a way to embed a link but easy to find on the BBC.co.uk website.
Enjoy.

Science in Action. Find podcast on BBC website.

Fusion milestone - the science behind the headlines.
Laser fusion expert Kate Lancaster walks us through the technology that produced energy gain at the US's National Ignition Facility NIF

Whirlwinds on Mars
What the sounds of a dust devil passing over NASA's Mars Perseverance Rover tells us about the Martian atmosphere

75 years of the transistor electronics revolution - where next for Moore's Law?
December 16th 1947 was the day the first ever transistor device passed an electrical current. Trillions are made every day these days, powering our interconnected world. Roland recalls meeting some of the pioneers for the 50th anniversary, including Gordon Moore, and hears from Berkeley Dean of engineering Tsu-Jae King Liu how the revolution will continue for another 25 years.
Hi @HopalongPetrovski

One from the memory banks but the crew at TCS published a paper which I read early 2020 where they proposed a way to network the spare processing power of every mobile phone in a given area to solve complex problems cheaply without the use of power hungry super computers.

At the time I thought of Peter van der Made and his comments around networking AKIDA chips.

No opinion but I think the future is coming at us at an alarming pace.

Regards
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Fire
  • Wow
Reactions: 26 users
Alot of gratitude to all the researchers and contributors here. Even having to build and form a less centralized and manipulated social platform to keep things shared openly and freely.
Heck yeah, this place at times is a gold mine with near surface high grade gold. I couldn't handle the stupid at that shithole of a place

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 20 users

equanimous

Hi @HopalongPetrovski

One from the memory banks but the crew at TCS published a paper which I read early 2020 where they proposed a way to network the spare processing power of every mobile phone in a given area to solve complex problems cheaply without the use of power hungry super computers.

At the time I thought of Peter van der Made and his comments around networking AKIDA chips.

No opinion but I think the future is coming at us at an alarming pace.

Regards
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
Yes you can donate your computers processing power and run it in the background for science and medical research..

• Wow
  • Love
Reactions: 8 users
Top Bottom