20221217_133339.jpg
    2.5 MB · Views: 220
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 35 users

greatlake

Regular
The dominoes are beginning to fall.

After the ‘Eyes‘ were unable to find a true blue competitor, it was always only a matter of time before the likes of Intel swallowed their pride and joined the Akida revolution. They just had to find a way to save face before doing so, and inviting Brainchip to join their IFS programme was the perfect foil. Have no doubt, a license is not far away.

Can you imagine the panic going on within the hierarchy of IBM and other biggies right now. If they want to stay in the game, they must ”do an Intel” and join the revolution...they simply have no choice.

If they still think they can take another route, the imminent release of Akida 2.0 will blow these thoughts asunder. Everyone will eventually use Akida in some way. It’ll be in everything…even your Weet-Bix !!

The thought of using NDA’s and other confidentiality agreements amuses me, cos they’ve now clearly passed their use by date. They’re simply mechanisms where everyone is trying to keep the same secret from everybody else…AKIDA !!
The dominoes are beginning to fall.

After the ‘Eyes‘ were unable to find a true blue competitor, it was always only a matter of time before the likes of Intel swallowed their pride and joined the Akida revolution. They just had to find a way to save face before doing so, and inviting Brainchip to join their IFS programme was the perfect foil. Have no doubt, a license is not far away.

Can you imagine the panic going on within the hierarchy of IBM and other biggies right now. If they want to stay in the game, they must ”do an Intel” and join the revolution...they simply have no choice.

If they still think they can take another route, the imminent release of Akida 2.0 will blow these thoughts asunder. Everyone will eventually use Akida in some way. It’ll be in everything…even your Weet-Bix !!

The thought of using NDA’s and other confidentiality agreements amuses me, cos they’ve now clearly passed their use by date. They’re simply mechanisms where everyone is trying to keep the same secret from everybody else…AKIDA !!

Hi Realinfo.
I’m looking at a bigger picture than Intel getting a licence. Our patents have shut their gate and I’m more inclined to think it’s just a matter of time for Intel to take a major stake in Brainchip. Certainly a Win Win for both companies. We are only just over a billion dollar company and I’m sure Intel will strike at the current share price sooner rather than latter.

This partnership has now quashed any previous doubts I’ve had on our future. Everyone’s going to want a piece of this goldmine. I’ve never been this excited about our prospects with the news over the last two weeks. Really happy to be bolted on for the next few years.

Have a great Xmas all and happy to watch you all prosper next year.

GL

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 78 users

Esq.111

Fascinatingly Intuitive.
Chippers,

And this little article , regarding Matter ecosystem, for smart devices.

Regards,
Esq.

Attachments

• 20221217_134512.jpg
    20221217_134512.jpg
    2.6 MB · Views: 121
  • Fire
Reactions: 19 users

mrgds

Regular
Just wanted to post on another milestone for TSEx, .............. 2000th page on BRN Discussion !!!!!! 🥳🎉🥳
To Anthony ( @zeebot ) thankyou so much again for setting up this invaluable forum , im sure i speak on behalf of many/many BRN stock holders.
To Contributers ( you know who they are ) thankyou for all the time/research you have provided .............. "YOU ROCK "
To Everyone ............ please continue the support of TSE with maintaining your annual subscription, ........... a very small tax deductable amount as you can see, goes a very long way.

To all, ..................... AKIDA BALLISTA 🥳🎉🥳

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 116 users

Diogenese

Top 20
Just wanted to post on another milestone for TSEx, .............. 2000th page on BRN Discussion !!!!!! 🥳🎉🥳
To Anthony ( @zeebot ) thankyou so much again for setting up this invaluable forum , im sure i speak on behalf of many/many BRN stock holders.
To Contributers ( you know who they are ) thankyou for all the time/research you have provided .............. "YOU ROCK "
To Everyone ............ please continue the support of TSE with maintaining your annual subscription, ........... a very small tax deductable amount as you can see, goes a very long way.

Seconded.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 39 users

Earlyrelease

Regular
Let the next 4C bring substance to Peter's and Sean's intoxicating words of "Explosive Sales" .... after all they did tell us to watch the finacials !!!!.
X-ray.
I am expecting an increase in sales revenue possibly not explosive. Why because Sean has already made the public statement that the war and economic situation has put us back by up to six months so I am expecting an explosive growth after q1 or q2 but I am confident that there will be some $$$ this q. I think the AGM will be worth the trip from the West as it may be a pleasant experience.
Stay strong and stay long chippers

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 29 users

Hrdwk

Regular
Looks like Akida is not in Microsoft’s Project Volterra. But based on its performance it looks like it should have been

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 9 users

Don't make me do more subscription giveaways 🤪

• Haha
  • Love
Happy 2000th birthday

• Haha
  • Love
So this is the mid year Keynote from MB at the Car HMi conference.

Is on the MBUX evolution for the Maybach and nothing on Akida (understandable on this version) but interesting none the less on where they heading with usability.

At the end of the post is the actual conference link with case study video pressos by the likes of Bosch, Stellantis, Polestar, Xperi etc on HMI.

Added some of the vids below also for ease.

Not watched them all yet but fwiw.

Car HMI Europe Berlin 2022 – Mercedes-Benz
Andreas Meiser
ANDREAS MEISER
November 2, 2022, 10:07 am

Keynote at Car HMI Europe 2022 | Second Generation of the Interior Assistant in the Mercedes-Maybach
Fabian Stiebert, Team Lead Intelligent Interior Function & Software, Mercedes-Benz & Sharan Kukkaje, Project Lead for Driver Cameras, Mercedes-Benz AG

► Mercedes-Benz follows the vision of an intelligent interior, which detects the body language of the occupants and supports them by automating comfort functions.

► The Interior Assistant follows this vision, based on cutting edge 3D sensing and AI vision processing.

► In the S-Class Maybach the new Interior Assistant is now available in its second generation. It establishes a new category of in-cabin user experience on all seats within the car.

ScaleUp 360° Car HMI Europe 2022 Case Studies

NB: Stellantis and Amazon from 2021.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 31 users
Intel spreading the word

Likes include personnel from Intel, Cadence, TSMC, Qualcomm, Synopsys, Samsung, SiFive and RISC-V

View attachment 24557
View attachment 24558

View attachment 24560

View attachment 24559

Out of all our partners we have who is the biggest

• Fire
Reactions: 1 users

This forum behaves like a well oiled machine almost autonomous...... 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 21 users

Learning

Learning to the Top 🕵‍♂️

Well said 👏👏👏 mrgds,

Learning

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 16 users

White Horse

Regular
Things Heating up in the land of the Rising Sun.

Sales Director

BrainChip Tokyo, Japan Hybrid

Meet the hiring team

Brian

Brian Hatano
3rd+

Helping Leaders Build High-Flow Teams

Job poster

The principal goal is to sell BrainChip’s enterprise agreements within several named accounts across Japan, and in so doing create a means for achievement of the revenue target. This position requires extensive relationship building activities along with driving engineering and product development to ensure the customer is obtaining the maximum value. To achieve this along with further adoption, the Regional Sales Manager must have strong skills and experiences in the selling of complex solutions in large and complicated customer environments. Note: this will be the first employee in Japan, reporting to the VP of global sales in California, and will require mostly individual contributor work for the first 6-12 months. There are, however, existing partnerships that can be leveraged for business development.

ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Drive top-line sales revenue in a named list of accounts, as well as a geographic footprint
  • Drive adoption of enterprise agreements in the targeted named accounts to ensure long term relationships and maximum contract value
  • Collaborate with global team members to foster a strong sense of community and information sharing among named accounts
  • Strong focus on relationship building with executive decision makers
  • Guide prospects through a methodical sales process to facilitate decisions
  • Ensure customer success
  • Maintain accurate Salesforce information (CRM)
  • Ability to communicate orally with customers, management, and other co-workers, both individually and in front of a group is crucial.
  • Travel as necessary to client locations (approximately 50% of time traveling)

QUALIFICATIONS:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education/Experience:
  • Bachelor of Science in Computer Science or Electrical Engineering preferred
  • At least 5 Years’ Experience in Artificial Intelligence, IP Sales, or Semiconductor Sales
  • Minimum of 5 Years’ Experience being successful in a Complex Selling Environment
  • 5 or more Years Enterprise Account Management Experience
  • Fluent in Japanese and English

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 86 users

Sirod69

bavarian girl ;-)
  • Wow
  • Love
Reactions: 13 users
Page 2000

Reactions: 2 users

Evermont

Stealth Mode
  • Thinking
Reactions: 9 users
Whilst article is about the Ultrafabrics partnership with TPEM (TATA) on their concept EV for ~ 2025 release I noticed a paragraph as below.

Was wondering if they will lean on TCS as well at any point and a separate article from Dec 21 when TPEM first created said they would.

Hopefully we at least are part of the discussion.

MATERIALS
Ultrafabrics partners with Tata Passenger Electric Mobility for Avinya concept interior
By CALLUM BROOK-JONES September 21, 2022

The Avinya concept is based on TPEM’s Gen 3 architecture, and its comfortable interior houses an array of new technologies including artificial intelligence software. Additionally, the vehicle’s sky dome delivers additional space and natural light.

Tata Forms New EV Arm Tata Passenger Electric Mobility Limited
By CarToq Desk

Published: December 26, 2021

While the company has also mentioned that in order to expand in the EV space, it will also take up the services of its sister establishments such as Tata Power, Tata Chemicals and Tata Consultancy Services (TCS) for end-to-end solutions.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 26 users
Intel spreading the word

Likes include personnel from Intel, Cadence, TSMC, Qualcomm, Synopsys, Samsung, SiFive and RISC-V

1671303948445.png

Over 400 reactions now plus many reposts of the BrainChip post on LinkedIn. Many by Intel personnel which continues to legitimise the BrainChip brand

I don’t think we can yet fully quantify the positive future impacts of BrainChip’s relationship with Intel

Massively exciting times ahead now imho

Reactions by the following grabbed my attention. Also worth noting the significant number of PhD students who are now aware that Intel rates BrainChip technology

1671303180948-png.24664

1671303263622.png

1671302966153.png

1671302938939.png

1671302514699.png
1671302483818.png

1671302711191.png

1671302679833.png

Attachments

• 1671303180948.png
    1671303180948.png
    153.8 KB · Views: 605