BRN Discussion Ongoing

Intel spreading the word

Likes include personnel from Intel, Cadence, TSMC, Qualcomm, Synopsys, Samsung, SiFive and RISC-V

View attachment 24557
View attachment 24558

View attachment 24560

View attachment 24559

Any one passed this on to Micklepickle so he understands that if he was a true financial investigative journalist and had sought comments from Intel this is what they would have said and he would have had a world exclusive story all of his very own with only half being plagiarised from the Brainchip press release.

At least tell him to turn the other way so the wind blows his hair back the other way. Not likely but he might look more intelligent then even if he is not.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
PS: Great find generously shared @thelitteshort

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 34 users
Intel spreading the word

Likes include personnel from Intel, Cadence, TSMC, Qualcomm, Synopsys, Samsung, SiFive and RISC-V

Nice LinkedIn repost by an Intel director with over 22k followers

0D8AD1E1-6BCD-4289-A141-F3968104B944.jpeg

16B76836-1D41-4E36-BF57-EA6E2AD2AE3F.jpeg

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 27 users

Townyj

Ermahgerd
  • Fire
  • Haha
Reactions: 42 users
  • Fire
Reactions: 40 users

Boab

I wish I could paint like Vincent
Reactions: 7 users
ARM
BIOTOME
EDGE IMPULSE
INTEL
ISL
MEGACHIPS
MERCEDES BENZ
MOSCHIPS
NASA
NUMEN
NVISO
PROPHESEE
RENESAS
SiFIVE
SOCIONEXT
VALEO

POLICE HAVE ADVISED THAT THE ABOVE NAMED ENTITIES ARE MEMBERS OF THE AKIDA CULT AND ARE LIKELY TO ATTRACT GENUINE RETAIL INVESTOR INTEREST.

CARE SHOULD BE TAKEN WHEN ESTABLISHING SHORT AND OR TRADING POSITIONS.
As a result of a call to the Police Assistance Line by a member of TSEx the Police have updated the list of Cult members to include a medical research sect named Biotome.

Police warn that AKIDA appears to have an intention to become Ubiquitous so are encouraging the public to remain vigilant no matter how safe they feel or remote they might be AKIDA companies could be present.

Members of the public are assured of confidentiality should they report AKIDA sightings.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 31 users
1671230089061.png

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 40 users
1671230158480.png

• Fire
Reactions: 24 users

AusEire

Founding Member. It's ok to say No to Dot Joining
Yeh, I was never going to get much support arguing with FF.

Talk about David vs Goliath 😂

FF is a very reasonable fella so I’d imagine he’d be ok with messages outside of the typical “yes sir, 3 bags full”. That’s what makes this forum so great.

That and the fact hell will freeze over before I buy you a beer.
So you're not leaving WA anytime soon then?

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users
1671230539799.png

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 48 users
From Linked in ⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️

• Fire
Reactions: 6 users
Rob likes this and they are talking next-gen products from the latest technology of the future: I’m hoping it includes Akida!

I could be wrong but I can’t wait for CES 2023!

1671230762996.png

1671231059507.png

1671231152414.png

1671231268752.png

Last edited:
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 34 users

skutza

Regular
All I can Picture is the Brainchip team lead by PVM sitting back thinking, why all this fuss? We made it very clear early on what we had and where we were going with it. What part of "EVERYWHERE" and "EVERYTHING" was so difficult to understand?

Anyway back to finalizing the AKIDA 2000 and hopefully people caught on what this will achieve, transformers anyone? Here's a quick reminder, what they say is pretty much what will happen.

1671231347216.png

I'll finish with a challenge, make a list of what the Brainchip team have said, and not achieved? $5 Billion+ MC in the short term is what they've thought, so anyone keen on making 4-5 x their money in the short term? Just sayin' :)

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 49 users
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 10 users

Dhm

Regular
I have some information regarding Biotome. The Biotome collaboration with Brainchip regarding the identification of neutralising antibodies to SARS-Cov-2 using data analysed by the Akida platform is still ongoing. The results are expected to be finalised in Q2 2023.
That is great news. Can you provide a source or a link so I can solidify this news within my brain.

• Fire
Reactions: 13 users

BaconLover

Founding Member
This is a cool clip to see the growth … and collapse of companies over time:

There’s some big names there linked to Brainchip and a few under the waterline!

Brainchip will be at the top of that list one day.

• Fire
  • Haha
Reactions: 22 users

Realinfo

Regular
The dominoes are beginning to fall.

After the ‘Eyes‘ were unable to find a true blue competitor, it was always only a matter of time before the likes of Intel swallowed their pride and joined the Akida revolution. They just had to find a way to save face before doing so, and inviting Brainchip to join their IFS programme was the perfect foil. Have no doubt, a license is not far away.

Can you imagine the panic going on within the hierarchy of IBM and other biggies right now. If they want to stay in the game, they must ”do an Intel” and join the revolution...they simply have no choice.

If they still think they can take another route, the imminent release of Akida 2.0 will blow these thoughts asunder. Everyone will eventually use Akida in some way. It’ll be in everything…even your Weet-Bix !!

The thought of using NDA’s and other confidentiality agreements amuses me, cos they’ve now clearly passed their use by date. They’re simply mechanisms where everyone is trying to keep the same secret from everybody else…AKIDA !!

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 73 users

VictorG

The next six months will be very interesting. I believe much will be achieved and my three top predictions are
1. The shorters will be burnt badly
2. BRN will go 5 to 10x by July
3. The shorters will burn some more.

Last edited:
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 49 users

miaeffect

Oat latte lover
The dominoes are beginning to fall.

After the ‘Eyes‘ were unable to find a true blue competitor, it was always only a matter of time before the likes of Intel swallowed their pride and joined the Akida revolution. They just had to find a way to save face before doing so, and inviting Brainchip to join their IFS programme was the perfect foil. Have no doubt, a license is not far away.

Can you imagine the panic going on within the hierarchy of IBM and other biggies right now. If they want to stay in the game, they must ”do an Intel” and join the revolution...they simply have no choice.

If they still think they can take another route, the imminent release of Akida 2.0 will blow these thoughts asunder. Everyone will eventually use Akida in some way. It’ll be in everything…even your Weet-Bix !!

The thought of using NDA’s and other confidentiality agreements amuses me, cos they’ve now clearly passed their use by date. They’re simply mechanisms where everyone is trying to keep the same secret from everybody else…AKIDA !!
images - 2022-12-14T162323.113.jpeg

Even Mona Lisa has Akida inside

Akida everywhere💝

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 38 users
S

Straw

Being consistent with the theme this morning I was just thinking about Star Trek gifs....... 'engage' and such.
Then the thought occured to me that maybe BRN might be breaking the Prime Directive

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 11 users
Top Bottom