BRN Discussion Ongoing

Most here have been around long enough to remember Horizon 2020 Project (TEMPO Project) etc
I haven't trolled through all this (only just started) as will probably be dead before getting through all this.
Attached is a search page with just the research results for SNN.
More can be put in as you like if you want to have a look around, neuromorphic, edge etc.
Some are just finishing and some are new. As I find anything of substance i'll post. Interesting when you scroll down you see what companies get what funding for each project. Quite a few have been linked to us before.

https://cordis.europa.eu/search?q=snn&p=1&num=10&srt=Relevance:decreasing

SC
2 projects of interest to me are TEMPO (ends 31 Jan 23) and ANDANTE ends 31 May 23).
Attached are websites for each project.

https://www.andante-ai.eu/

https://tempo-ecsel.eu/

SC

• Fire
Reactions: 5 users
I'll quote someone else's $2.75 price prediction by the 31/12. But that's only after it spikes to $3.50 the week before :)
By Greek Orthodox Christmas. 😎

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 14 users

JK200SX

Regular
If we don’t break down the 0.740 all investors in the 1000 eyes are gay. Hurry up and start buying
Not that there's anything wrong with that.....

• Haha
Reactions: 11 users

HopalongPetrovski

I'm Spartacus!
Coupla things Hoppy, and as I'm well into my dotage my memory is stretched at times, so I'll stand corrected. Some time ago, possibly following the Mercedes reveal, I thought there was a post from @Bravo who mentioned she was prepping up the hot tub and chillin' the Prosecco. In an exchange with @alwaysgreen Greenie side-stepped with an apology for not accepting the invitation for plunging into the tub and taking refreshments as he needed to go for a run. Being a runner myself, (correction plodder), it would not necessarily be a decision I would make as there are therapeutic benefits of an occasional plunge.

Secondly, I was prompted after reading your posts, to Google, pussy. Strangely, something completely different from the photo you provided came up. After consideration, I've decided not to post this, as it may mean I will have my integrity questioned if it isn't already.

Cheers,
Mc.
I know, right.
It certainly came as a shock to me too!
Dang interwebby thingamajig. 🤣
I wound up running under a cold shower for the last hour, as goodness knows just what would be revealed in Bravo's hot tub, let alone just what in the hell one does with a "chilled prosecco"???
The shape is somehow bothersome. 🤣
Not that there's anything wrong with that!!!🤣
Anyway, $1.57 by chrissie. 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9 users

JK200SX

Regular
Actually, Greek Orthodox Christmas is on 25th December. It is the rest of the Orthodox Church that has Christmas on 7th Jan.

For a bit of trivia, Jan 7 was the original date set for Christmas.

• Love
  • Wow
Reactions: 13 users

Esq.111

Fascinatingly Intuitive.
Afternoon Chippers,

Have a feeling we may have a a good step-up in price this afternoon.

*Small sell downs then bigger buys.

Regards,
Esq.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 17 users

Damo4

Regular
Afternoon Chippers,

Have a feeling we may have a a good step-up in price this afternoon.

*Small sell downs then bigger buys.

Regards,
Esq.
agreed, it looks like the selling pressure, which endured for a few hours, has been absorbed well and we are ready to make a further move upwards.
I might grab a teeny tiny bit more whilst its holding.

Reactions: 2 users

Mea culpa

prəmɪskjuəs
I know, right.
It certainly came as a shock to me too!
Dang interwebby thingamajig. 🤣
I wound up running under a cold shower for the last hour, as goodness knows just what would be revealed in Bravo's hot tub, let alone just what in the hell one does with a "chilled prosecco"???
The shape is somehow bothersome. 🤣
Not that there's anything wrong with that!!!🤣
Anyway, $1.57 by chrissie. 🤣🤣🤣
Onya Hoppy, $1.57 would be fine. I’m hopeless at predictions tho’, didn’t even pick the Cats for the flag and I’ve been following them since the 50’s. Oh dear, there I go, pussy connotations again.

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users

HopalongPetrovski

I'm Spartacus!
Onya Hoppy, $1.57 would be fine. I’m hopeless at predictions tho’, didn’t even pick the Cats for the flag and I’ve been following them since the 50’s. Oh dear, there I go, pussy connotations again.
Careful, can be habit forming and then your in all sorts of strife!

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users

Diogenese

Top 20
The above list is very impressive, each one of these companies have done their own due diligence, and in fact continuing to do so, from
their Boardroom they are only thinking about themselves, their 5 years+ business plan/s, and that's 100% normal commercial behaviour.

We have been accepted into their world, our key staff, as in, opening up these doors are obviously Sean, Rob and Chris. and that's their
role, to continue to nurture every developing business relationship while continually looking to expand the future horizon.

All these "wins" along the way all have one very magical property in common, it's not just the names listed above, but it's all their clients, and clients of clients, it's all their engineers, and engineers of other companies' etc... the amount of Brainpower and creative juices that will come of these relationships is massive, we quietly continue on our way redefining the future of AI and selling our updated iterations of "THE BRAIN" through our IP.

Our "web" is and has been expanding for the last few years, I see us catching many, many more leading companies in our web, but don't
lose sight of the fact that we are an IP supplier first and foremost, we need our IP embedded in their clients' products, and that takes time,
a lot of time, so while it's exciting predicting future share prices, when need to see the 4C start to pump up over the next 12-24 months, to ultimately justify a stable share price, rather than one that turns into a circus whereby the share price peak lasts for a few days or in some
cases a few hours before being dumped, that's not reflective of steady growth, that's more reflective of punting and really not fully appreciating what you have "invested" in.

Mr. Tech Laden (Love Brainchip) :ROFLMAO:🙃;)
As someone further up remarked, the developers in the Intel AI Community who have been fiddling with Intel's ''clunky" (my word) Loihi will be pleasantly surprised when they get their hands on Akida, even if they only get hold of the Akida simulation software in MetaTf to start.

So, as you say Tech, having a global community such as this who know what the alternatives to Akida are like, should spark a lot of word-of-web chatter.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 44 users

Adam

Regular
Hey FF! 8 Intel foundries..8 days of Hannukah from the 18th of Dec..$18.00 a share, perchance? Happy Christmas, Hannukah, Feliz Navidad to us all🙃

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: 16 users
With the solid foundation that has been laid and possibly more concrete to be poured I'm going with a sp of 0.69c by the end of the year.
A little bit of sarcasm there but wouldn't bloody surprise me either. 🥰

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 18 users

Damo4

Regular

Such rubbish sell orders.

It was hovering 10-15c above the prices all day and now it's "dumped" in at 0.67

BUYERSVOLUMEBUYERSPRICE $SELLERSPRICE $SELLERSVOLUME

• Sad
Reactions: 5 users
And the reach continues with IFS :)

Can anyone recall who it was again that was going through some radhard processes with USMAG :unsure: :LOL:

More Intel Foundry Services News

What’s New: Intel Foundry Services (IFS) today launched a strategic addition to its design ecosystem Accelerator program. The new USMAG (United States Military, Aerospace and Government) Alliance brings together a trusted design ecosystem with U.S.-based manufacturing to enable assured chip design and production on advanced process technologies and meet the stringent design and production requirements of national security applications. A first in the industry, the program’s initial members include leading companies like Cadence, Synopsys, Siemens Digital Industries Software, Intrinsix and Trusted Semiconductor Solutions.

“Semiconductors enable technologies critical to U.S. national security and economic and global competitiveness. Intel is committed to restoring end-to-end U.S. chipmaking leadership through major investments in both R&D and scale manufacturing here in the United States. As the only U.S.-based foundry with leading-edge process capabilities, IFS is uniquely positioned to lead this effort and galvanize the ecosystem to build a more resilient and secure supply chain for U.S. military, aerospace and government customers.”
–Randhir Thakur, president of Intel Foundry Services

Why It’s Important: National security and government applications focus on securing vital information systems and decision networks, requiring scalable chip design and production capabilities. Leading-edge semiconductors are the bedrock of these systems and networks. In addition to requiring the most advanced process technologies, MAG applications also impose unique functional requirements like radiation hardening by design, wide ambient temperature tolerance and others. Securing these chips requires end-to-end capabilities across the semiconductor design and manufacturing life cycle. A closely coordinated effort between advanced manufacturers and their electronic design automation (EDA), IP and design service alliance members is crucial to deliver the functional and operational security required by MAG applications.

How It Works: Through the USMAG Alliance, IFS will collaborate with members to enable their readiness to support MAG designs on leading-edge technology nodes. The alliance will ensure that EDA members’ tools are optimized to deliver secure design methodologies and flows and enabled to operate in secure design environments, while meeting the requirements of IFS’ process design kits (PDK). IFS will also work with IP-provider members to deliver design IP blocks that serve MAG specifications for quality and reliability. Finally, IFS will enable the members who provide design services to implement USMAG design projects using IFS reference flows and methodologies. The USMAG Alliance will provide an assured and scalable path for customers to deploy designs that fully achieve the unique requirements of MAG applications.
The new USMAG Alliance builds on IFS’ leadership role in the U.S. Department of Defense Rapid Assured Microelectronics Prototypes - Commercial (RAMP-C) program. The RAMP-C program facilitates the use of a U.S.-based commercial semiconductor foundry ecosystem to fabricate the assured leading-edge custom and integrated circuits and commercial products required for critical Department of Defense systems.

About the IFS Accelerator: In February 2022, IFS launched its Accelerator design ecosystem program to help foundry customers bring their silicon products from idea to implementation. Through deep collaboration with industry-leading companies, IFS Accelerator taps the best capabilities available in the industry to help advance customer innovation on Intel’s foundry platform offerings. The IFS Accelerator provides customers a comprehensive suite of tools, including validated EDA solutions, silicon-verified IP and design services that allow customers to focus on creating unique product ideas.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 32 users

alwaysgreen

Top 20
crash fail GIF by South Park

• Haha
Reactions: 12 users
  • Haha
Reactions: 16 users
S

Straw

Controlled pump and accumulate after running out of sellers(?). Im sure they'll have another plan for the 4C no matter which way it goes.

• Sad
Reactions: 3 users

gilti

Regular
And the magic 1 share tipping point to knock half a cent off at close. Just this bs alone should justify an ASIC enquiry.
This happens regularly and it really pisses me off.

• Fire
  • Haha
Reactions: 22 users

wilzy123

Founding Member
  • Haha
Reactions: 10 users

wilzy123

Founding Member
They are definitely pumping the CES pretty prominently on their homepage :unsure::cool:

1670909460088.png

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 56 users
Top Bottom