BRN Discussion Ongoing

Evermont

Stealth Mode
Talking about tidal waves.

Elon Musk said to achieve full autonomous driving the plastic bag blowing across the road problem first needed to be solved.

Peter van der Made suggested about two years ago that AKIDA with LSTM would resolve the plastic bag blowing across the road problem for autonomous driving.

What impact will the new IP have on the Market if both Elon Musk and Peter van der Made are correct???

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

Here is your politically correct answer FF.

1670898595780.png

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users
I wish for Xmas it's common knowledge that Akida is involved with so many leading players amongst the industry, Shareprice will just keep kicking in 23

BaconLover

Founding Member
Guys, 2 green days and we've started SP predictions? 👀
hmmmmmm..... 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 34 users
S

Straw

I'll play it safe and predict the share price will change over time.

• Haha
Reactions: 21 users
Share price will be share pricing by Xmas

Reactions: 1 users

Slade

Top 20
Above $1 before the end of the year.

• Haha
Reactions: 10 users

HopalongPetrovski

I'm Spartacus!
hmmmmmm..... 🤔
Just a bit of fun Bacon, nothing anyone takes too seriously, but you should all thank me for my forbearance in the choice of picture I posted after googlin' pussy! 🤣

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 14 users

mrgds

Regular
hmmmmmm..... 🤔
@BaconLover , ............... my 2 bobs worth is we will be higher by years end than we are now.

I remember years ago , the comparison of Brainchip and Intel was laughable, "a startup compared to a behemeth"?

Yet here we are, being embraced by the "big boys" ............... clearly the course of time has proven the BRN team are making truck loads of progress.

Its my belief that if the partnerships BRN have struck in the last 10mths were announcements made via ASX our s/p would be in the range of $1.50.

I do hope of at least $1.00 by Xmas as this Intel collaboration sinks in with the wider investment community and investors start researching more about Akida. , and if we do by any chance get that "price sensitive announcement" ........... then, maybe new highs will be exceeded.

The "Brain Family is special" ...................... ❣️

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 36 users

jla

Regular
  • Fire
  • Haha
Reactions: 6 users

Mercfan

• Fire
Reactions: 4 users

wilzy123

Founding Member
@BaconLover , ............... my 2 bobs worth is we will be higher by years end than we are now.

I remember years ago , the comparison of Brainchip and Intel was laughable, "a startup compared to a behemeth"?

Yet here we are, being embraced by the "big boys" ............... clearly the course of time has proven the BRN team are making truck loads of progress.

Its my belief that if the partnerships BRN have struck in the last 10mths were announcements made via ASX our s/p would be in the range of $1.50.

I do hope of at least $1.00 by Xmas as this Intel collaboration sinks in with the wider investment community and investors start researching more about Akida. , and if we do by any chance get that "price sensitive announcement" ........... then, maybe new highs will be exceeded.

The "Brain Family is special" ...................... ❣️

AKIDA BALLISTA

The 1 minute chart is looking bullish

1670900600215.png

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 18 users

Quercuskid

Regular
I will stick with my original prediction in January of $26!!!!! I am an optimist 🤗

• Fire
  • Haha
Reactions: 20 users

TECH

Regular
ARM
EDGE IMPULSE
INTEL
ISL
MEGACHIPS
MOSCHIPS
NASA
NUMEN
NVISO
PROPHESEE
RENESAS
SiFIVE
SOCIONEXT

POLICE HAVE ADVISED THAT THE ABOVE NAMED ENTITIES ARE MEMBERS OF THE AKIDA CULT AND ARE LIKELY TO ATTRACT GENUINE RETAIL INVESTOR INTEREST.

CARE SHOULD BE TAKEN WHEN ESTABLISHING SHORT AND OR TRADING POSITIONS.

The above list is very impressive, each one of these companies have done their own due diligence, and in fact continuing to do so, from
their Boardroom they are only thinking about themselves, their 5 years+ business plan/s, and that's 100% normal commercial behaviour.

We have been accepted into their world, our key staff, as in, opening up these doors are obviously Sean, Rob and Chris. and that's their
role, to continue to nurture every developing business relationship while continually looking to expand the future horizon.

All these "wins" along the way all have one very magical property in common, it's not just the names listed above, but it's all their clients, and clients of clients, it's all their engineers, and engineers of other companies' etc... the amount of Brainpower and creative juices that will come of these relationships is massive, we quietly continue on our way redefining the future of AI and selling our updated iterations of "THE BRAIN" through our IP.

Our "web" is and has been expanding for the last few years, I see us catching many, many more leading companies in our web, but don't
lose sight of the fact that we are an IP supplier first and foremost, we need our IP embedded in their clients' products, and that takes time,
a lot of time, so while it's exciting predicting future share prices, when need to see the 4C start to pump up over the next 12-24 months, to ultimately justify a stable share price, rather than one that turns into a circus whereby the share price peak lasts for a few days or in some
cases a few hours before being dumped, that's not reflective of steady growth, that's more reflective of punting and really not fully appreciating what you have "invested" in.

Mr. Tech Laden (Love Brainchip) :ROFLMAO:🙃;)

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 54 users
S

Straw

The best investment decision I ever made was to get a hobby.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10 users

JK200SX

Regular
Did we have some tallyman who was keeping track of Christmas 2022 price predictions?
From memory FF came closest last couple of years running?
Or was that just a ho'crapper sort o' thing?
Anyway my stab in the dark is $1.57 for 24 or 31 December 2022, whichever comes soonest and closest! 🤣🤣🤣
I'm innit to winnit! 🤣🤣🤣
Merry Christmas all you beautiful believers out there.

I'll quote someone else's $2.75 price prediction by the 31/12. But that's only after it spikes to $3.50 the week before :)

• Fire
  • Haha
Reactions: 16 users
If we don’t break down the 0.740 all investors in the 1000 eyes are gay. Hurry up and start buying

• Haha
  • Thinking
Reactions: 12 users
Most here have been around long enough to remember Horizon 2020 Project (TEMPO Project) etc
I haven't trolled through all this (only just started) as will probably be dead before getting through all this.
Attached is a search page with just the research results for SNN.
More can be put in as you like if you want to have a look around, neuromorphic, edge etc.
Some are just finishing and some are new. As I find anything of substance i'll post. Interesting when you scroll down you see what companies get what funding for each project. Quite a few have been linked to us before.

https://cordis.europa.eu/search?q=snn&p=1&num=10&srt=Relevance:decreasing

SC

• Fire
Reactions: 15 users
That is a lot of spice.
End of year .88
That is 20% up from here.
Just banking on January being a good month. CES 2023, Quarterly etc.

SC

• Fire
Reactions: 11 users
Also we need to fill that down gap
8F88874A-C577-4988-9D43-4A14998144E7.png

Reactions: 2 users

Mea culpa

prəmɪskjuəs
Just a bit of fun Bacon, nothing anyone takes too seriously, but you should all thank me for my forbearance in the choice of picture I posted after googlin' pussy! 🤣
Coupla things Hoppy, and as I'm well into my dotage my memory is stretched at times, so I'll stand corrected. Some time ago, possibly following the Mercedes reveal, I thought there was a post from @Bravo who mentioned she was prepping up the hot tub and chillin' the Prosecco. In an exchange with @alwaysgreen Greenie side-stepped with an apology for not accepting the invitation for plunging into the tub and taking refreshments as he needed to go for a run. Being a runner myself, (correction plodder), it would not necessarily be a decision I would make as there are therapeutic benefits of an occasional plunge.

Secondly, I was prompted after reading your posts, to Google, pussy. Strangely, something completely different from the photo you provided came up. After consideration, I've decided not to post this, as it may mean I will have my integrity questioned if it isn't already.

Cheers,
Mc.

• Haha
Reactions: 12 users
Top Bottom