BRN Discussion Ongoing

TheDrooben

Pretty Pretty Pretty Pretty Good
Gap at 85c to close soon then on to $1.........
l1J9vZJyYVN4GR5UA.gif

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 22 users

Kachoo

Regular
Will all ways have critics out there.

Intel and BRN are partnering.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20221213-083406_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20221213-083406_Gallery.jpg
    339.2 KB · Views: 65
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 19 users
I don’t like to apply the pressure of expectation but what would be nice now is a price sensitive announcement regarding the release of the new IP adding transformers and LSTM to add weight to the reasoning behind INTEL partnering with Brainchip.

The timing of the partnership and the timing of the IP release within a few weeks of each other would allow the credibility of both to ascend.

These two events so closely linked in time would be Market significant and even the dullest WANCA would manage to add two and two and get four on this occasion.

Then sometime in the New Year benchmarking figures being released should lead us nicely into 2023.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 69 users
I don’t like to apply the pressure of expectation but what would be nice now is a price sensitive announcement regarding the release of the new IP adding transformers and LSTM to add weight to the reasoning behind INTEL partnering with Brainchip.

The timing of the partnership and the timing of the IP release within a few weeks of each other would allow the credibility of both to ascend.

These two events so closely linked in time would be Market significant and even the dullest WANCA would manage to add two and two and get four on this occasion.

Then sometime in the New Year benchmarking figures being released should lead us nicely into 2023.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
Everyone at Hot Crapper and The Fools office "hold my beer..."

• Haha
Reactions: 11 users

Esq.111

Fascinatingly Intuitive.
Everyone at Hot Crapper and The Fools office "hold my beer..."
Morning FabricatedLunacy,

I'd would not do this, leaves one wide open to inevitable drink spiking.

Regards,
Esq.

• Haha
Reactions: 12 users

Regards,
Esq.
Agreed, but I would never be stupid enough to go to or work at either offices. Clearly they are on some good shit there... so it might just be a topup from their usual gear ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users

BrainChip Joins Intel Foundry Services to Advance Neuromorphic AI at the Edge​

Laguna Hills, Calif. – December 11, 2022 –BrainChip Holdings Ltd (ASX: BRN, OTCQX: BRCHF, ADR: BCHPY), the world’s first commercial producer of ultra-low power neuromorphic AI IP, today announced that it has become a member of the Intel Foundry Services (IFS) ecosystem alliance to help advance innovation on Intel’s foundry manufacturing platform.

BrainChip is the latest industry-leading IP partner to join the IFS Accelerator – IP Alliance. Partners in this alliance collaborate with IFS to enable designers to access high-quality IPs, supporting their design needs and project schedule, while optimizing for performance, power and area. Building upon Intel’s advanced technology, the IP portfolios of IFS Accelerator include all the essential IP blocks needed for modern Systems-On-Chip (SoC), such as standard cell libraries, embedded memories, general purpose I/Os, analog IP and interface IP.

A new generation of devices that demand independent learning and inference capabilities, faster response times and limited power consumption has created opportunities for new products with smarter sensors, devices, and systems. Integrating AI into the SoC delivers efficient compute and the unique learning and performance requirements of Edge AI. BrainChip’s AkidaTM, enables low-latency and ultra-low power AI inference and on-chip learning.

“We are proud to partner with Intel as part of its IFS Accelerator – IP Alliance,” said Anil Mankar, Chief Development Officer at BrainChip. “The combination of BrainChip’s Akida IP and Intel’s leading technology helps ensure that customers looking to implement edge AI acceleration and learning have the tools and resources to accelerate their success.”

Additional details about the BrainChip and Intel Foundry Services Ecosystem Alliance is available at https://www.brainchip.com/partners

Attachments

• image_fd9dcae3-91d4-4bbb-90f9-2137405bc7bf20221213_092320.jpg
    image_fd9dcae3-91d4-4bbb-90f9-2137405bc7bf20221213_092320.jpg
    120.4 KB · Views: 195
  • Fire
Reactions: 20 users

Regards,
Esq.
I had not thought of this. I thought they needed help to hold the glass because beer does not come in Sippy cups. 😂🤣🤡😂🤣😎

• Haha
Reactions: 11 users

Cyw

Regular
Brainchip is on the top growth list by MarketMeter (from Livewire).

Top 10 ASX 101-200 companies in terms of Growth Prospects​

These are the ASX 101-200 companies that fund managers scored highest with regard to the prospective further growth in their earnings per share, market share, and overall market positioning. The list appears in order based on the results of the most recent MarketMeter research.
  1. Chalice Mining (ASX: CHN)
  2. Liontown Resources (ASX: LTR)
  3. Lovisa Holdings (ASX: LOV)
  4. Bapcor Limited (ASX: BAP)
  5. Arena REIT (ASX: ARF)
  6. Domain Holdings Australia (ASX: DHG)
  7. Corporate Travel Management (ASX: CTD)
  8. HUB24 Limited (ASX: HUB)
  9. Brainchip Holdings (ASX: BRN)
  10. Telix Pharmaceuticals (ASX: TLX).

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 45 users

toasty

Regular
I'm still here Wilzy. Loving this announcement. I think if you look at the wording there's perhaps a hint that Intel might be keeping Loihi for the server side.....this release specifically mentions BRN joining to advance applications at the edge. Could it be that we have reached an agreement with Intel that we'll stay out of their server patch if they stay out away from the edge??

My speculation only.........

Last edited:
  • Thinking
  • Fire
Reactions: 8 users
I'm still here Wilzy. Loving this announcement. I think if you look at the wording there's perhaps a hint that Intel might be keeping Loihi for the server side.....this release specifically mentions BRN joining to to advance applications at the edge. Could it be that we have reached an agreement with Intel that we'll stay out of their server patach if they stay out away from the edge??

My speculation only.........
Application has many meanings, in this context it is; “practical use or relevance” and not limited to only “a program or piece of software designed to fulfil a particular purpose.”

Reactions: 2 users

miaeffect

Oat latte lover

I had not thought of this. I thought they needed help to hold the glass because beer does not come in Sippy cups. 😂🤣🤡😂🤣😎
images - 2022-12-13T101538.390.jpeg

Hot Crapper special edition

• Haha
Reactions: 12 users

Damo4

Regular
Strong open and the dust is settling. This is a good chance to get in whilst the inevitable profit taking from yesterday's run is realised.
Would be surprised if we aren't over 75c by the end of the day.

Reactions: 7 users
  • Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 10 users

Terroni2105

Founding Member
It just occurred to me that the addition of Intel is probably down to Rob Telson and his ability to fully focus within his new remit of Vice President Ecosystems and Partnerships.
Good on you Rob ! And Brainchip team !

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 46 users
Well, I guess the 1000 eyes search parameters just changed today :)

We know Loihi isn't commercial as yet and who knows, may only ever be a R&D function so....

Find any product references out there eventually, either consumer or enterprise, that specs maybe Intel digital neuromorphic or SNN, on device / chip learning, low bit weight etc and....well :unsure:

Intel may also utilise this relationship as a market test as well, allowing them to guage market take up / penetration for a true neuromorphic IP..
As well as the fact that all the companies that joined the Intel Research Community may now have the chance to have shit that actually works

SC

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 25 users

Build-it

Regular

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

Looking forward to see what comes from the CES event, maybe that's where all will be unveiled, i can't help but think Rob will have something exciting to say.

Expecting the logo board will need to be updated.

Screenshot_20221213-103423_LinkedIn.jpg

Edge Compute.

• Fire
Reactions: 4 users
fail tidal wave GIF by South Park

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 19 users
Top Bottom