• Pie.PNG
    Pie.PNG
    77.5 KB · Views: 35
  • Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 10 users

wilzy123

Founding Member
Sorry if you have ability you would be considered over qualified for the position. You should have applied when still in kindergarten but ideally preschool. 😂🤣🤡🤣😂

I think you underestimate the intellect that resides in kindergarten.

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 14 users

Townyj

Ermahgerd
  • Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 5 users

wilzy123

Founding Member
Hey thats Karrigan from FaZe.. lol. I know this because im a big cs go fan. Not sure i should say that out loud.

Haha nice! Did you ever play RTCW or ETQW.... or do any pro gaming yourself?

FlipDollar

Never dog the boys
G'day FF,

The Intel news has me going back over some of Mike Davies' interviews from when Loihi 2 was released. I was looking for one in particular where he states that "We have a ways to go.............We have more versions of Loihi 2 in fab"(11 min mark). What did jump out is his comments at 6.25 mark. Check it out!!

I like Mike, I think he is a straight shooter, not afraid to report where his progress is at. No wonder Peter is so confident that we are 3 years ahead.

I remember Mike getting paid out handsomely by some of the long term holders last year and as far back as 2020.

To be honest, there was some merit in all of that to a certain degree… but after todays news, I tend to think Mike always knew Intel were going to wrap theirs arms around us…

My opinion only but I see a takeover by June 2024 by Intel. Don’t hate - just my opinion!!! Love you all from the HC days through to here… please don’t sideline me! Haha

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 13 users
Yeah, but br0 Intel spend billions of dollars more in R&D each year.. and if $BRN was any good they would have been taken over already.. 🤡🤡🤡🤡
where announcement

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users

Getupthere

Regular
Shorters! 😂
1670837563220.jpeg

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 9 users

wilzy123

Founding Member
  • Haha
ARM
BIOTOME
EDGE IMPULSE
INTEL
ISL
MEGACHIPS
MERCEDES BENZ
MOSCHIPS
NASA
NUMEN
NVISO
PROPHESEE
RENESAS
SiFIVE
SOCIONEXT
VALEO

POLICE HAVE ADVISED THAT THE ABOVE NAMED ENTITIES ARE MEMBERS OF THE AKIDA CULT AND ARE LIKELY TO ATTRACT GENUINE RETAIL INVESTOR INTEREST.

CARE SHOULD BE TAKEN WHEN ESTABLISHING SHORT AND OR TRADING POSITIONS.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 63 users

wilzy123

Founding Member
ARM
EDGE IMPULSE
INTEL
ISL
MEGACHIPS
MOSCHIPS
NASA
NUMEN
NVISO
PROPHESEE
RENESAS
SiFIVE
SOCIONEXT

POLICE HAVE ADVISED THAT THE ABOVE NAMED ENTITIES ARE MEMBERS OF THE AKIDA CULT AND ARE LIKELY TO ATTRACT GENUINE RETAIL INVESTOR INTEREST.

CARE SHOULD BE TAKEN WHEN ESTABLISHING SHORT AND OR TRADING POSITIONS.
1670837817594.png

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 31 users

Adam

Regular
Just for laughs this is what pops up when you search the author:

Brooke 'Psycho' Cooper | Morayfield QLD

Brooke 'Psycho' Cooper Our local Muay Thai Fighter from Kaos Martial Arts started her Trusculpt flex journey with us a couple weeks ago.
View attachment 24133

Images

View attachment 24134
View attachment 24132
View attachment 24135
View attachment 24136
View attachment 24138
View attachment 24137
FF. I watched Muai Thai for 30 minutes when I lived in Thailand... can I have an opinion as well, please?" Semiconductors sort of conduct stuff, so, if you merge a neuroconductor with Mozart, you get Chopin. I have the Intel from an insider sauce.. all NDA..Non Disclothesure Areextra..."

• Haha
  • Thinking
Reactions: 7 users
With everything I've read I don't recall seeing this. Apologies if already posted. Now on AccessWire

you know, the more you think about what has occurred with this Intel IFS and addition of Brainchip to the Alliance, stop and think for a moment......

all of a sudden those so familiar with the BIG brands see the likes of little ol' Chippa being added, and curiosity breaks out, who is Brainchip.....

perhaps across the varied platforms, the numbers of views / likes / tweets or whatever may start to steadily increase in volume as to this 'out of the blue' company Brainchip starts to get some serious interest and acknowledgement in its offerings alongside some big hitters......

GLTAH !!

SSC1

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 29 users

Sam

Nothing changes if nothing changes
I just love this line. Anyone for an insider trade until the gold sovereigns drop:

“The artificial intelligence and machine learning technology developer’s share price gained 9.4% despite the company’s silence.”

“Despite the company’s silence.”

Absolutely nothing to see here just a modest partnership with INTEL. Move on please. Police Operation in progress. You can read about it on the web.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
Would have been nice if the asx asked brain for the sudden rise in SP😂

• Fire
Reactions: 6 users

Newk R

Regular
Just had a look over at HC. I was booted off in March. This was my first look since.
Reading some of the posts over there, I'm sure some BRN executives must have had inappropriate relations with their parents. The hate is mind blowing.

• Haha

Newk R

Regular
Would have been nice if the asx asked brain for the sudden rise in SP😂
In all seriousness, if the ASX did ask, would we be legal to say that it must be the INTEL announcement.

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users

alwaysgreen

Top 20
Just had a look over at HC. I was booted off in March. This was my first look since.
Reading some of the posts over there, I'm sure some BRN executives must have had inappropriate relations with their parents. The hate is mind blowing.
I finally got suspended from there today. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 15 users

Sam

Would have been nice if the asx asked brain for the sudden rise
In all seriousness, if the ASX did ask, would we be legal to say that it must be the INTEL
I’m sure they could word it in a way to please everyone, good question though. It has been released so I’m sure brain could inform that there are works in the pipeline which will materialise soon

Reactions: 1 users

wilzy123

Founding Member

The crapper. Gargling turds since 1995.

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 16 users

Sam

I’m sure they could word it in a way to please everyone, good question though. It has been released so I’m sure brain could inform that there are works in the pipeline which will materialise soon
And that is my very primitive view so yeah…. You know the drill. DYOR

Reactions: 1 users
Top Bottom