BRN Discussion Ongoing

FJ-215

Regular
Loving life as a BRN investor today. Been a hell of a trip........maybe a bit like dating Meredith Brooks.

• Haha
Reactions: 7 users
G'day FF,

The Intel news has me going back over some of Mike Davies' interviews from when Loihi 2 was released. I was looking for one in particular where he states that "We have a ways to go.............We have more versions of Loihi 2 in fab"(11 min mark). What did jump out is his comments at 6.25 mark. Check it out!!

I like Mike, I think he is a straight shooter, not afraid to report where his progress is at. No wonder Peter is so confident that we are 3 years ahead.

I posted an article two or three days ago where Intel explained that Loihi 2 was called a research chip because the outcomes of its processing were not reliable (or words to this effect).

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 14 users

FJ-215

Regular
G'day FF,

The Intel news has me going back over some of Mike Davies' interviews from when Loihi 2 was released. I was looking for one in particular where he states that "We have a ways to go.............We have more versions of Loihi 2 in fab"(11 min mark). What did jump out is his comments at 6.25 mark. Check it out!!

I like Mike, I think he is a straight shooter, not afraid to report where his progress is at. No wonder Peter is so confident that we are 3 years ahead.

I'll cut to the chase.

12 months ago, Mike was saying Intel was looking to incorporate neuromorphic tech in to their mainstream processors.

Interesting????

6.30 minute mark

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 29 users

Boab

I wish I could paint like Vincent
With everything I've read I don't recall seeing this. Apologies if already posted. Now on AccessWire
Ps also on these 2
Intel.jpg

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 32 users

FJ-215

Regular
I posted an article two or three days ago where Intel explained that Loihi 2 was called a research chip because the outcomes of its processing were not reliable (or words to this effect).

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
Yep, he covers that in this vid. It's like he is on sodium pentothal

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 6 users
G'day FF,

Hi FJ-215

Mike Davies makes the same statement at about 8 minutes that Loihi 2 is not intended in chip form to be reliable as it is a research chip.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 17 users

wilzy123

Founding Member
Loihi 2 is not intended in chip form to be reliable as it is a research chip

Yeah, but br0 Intel spend billions of dollars more in R&D each year.. and if $BRN was any good they would have been taken over already.. 🤡🤡🤡🤡

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 34 users

BaconLover

Founding Member
Was the iceberg your baby Bacon,it might need to be updated 😊
Last I heard baby iceberg is looking for a foster parent because his d-head dad threw a tantrum and ditched him.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 33 users
S

Straw

Yeah, but br0 Intel spend billions of dollars more in R&D each year.. and if $BRN was any good they would have been taken over already..
You beat me to it. Ya bro.

• Haha
Reactions: 7 users

wilzy123

Founding Member
  • Haha
Reactions: 24 users

Learning

Learning to the Top 🕵‍♂️
Fantastic day for Brainchip and All the shareholders.
Just another step towards Akida = Ubiquitous

I have been reading a bit regarding Intel Pathfinder RISC-V Architecture that Intel launched in late August 2022.
Two of Brainchip partners (Renesas and SiFive) is already in the Intel's Pathfinder Ecosystem.

Screenshot_20221212_192753_Chrome.jpg

I think it only a matter of time before Brainchip join the Intel's Pathfinder Ecosystem for Brainchip to become ubiquitous, and be part of the ever growing RISC-V architecture also.

Learning
It's great to be a shareholder 🏖

Last edited:
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 35 users
S

Straw

You beat me to it. Ya bro.
You know what we should get the boys together and launch spit balls at random people on public transport..... just... because....we.... can.:rolleyes:
(just so no one is confused - once had this happen to us on the ski tube at Perisher and it always reminds me of MF)
...Ill add it's the only time I've been skiing in 30 years and a group of privileged skunks managed to wreck the day.
... and I say 'the boys' as it's how I imagine that particular organisation operating *shudder*
(and no I'm not serious about the spit balls - to me it's essentially what MF do everyday)
(I'll stop editing now)
(or maybe now)

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Thinking
  • Haha

BaconLover

Founding Member
I am starting to feel like I possess the ability to write motley fool articles.
That's a lot of inability.

• Haha
Reactions: 16 users

wilzy123

Founding Member
  • Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 12 users

FJ-215

Regular
Hi FJ-215

Mike Davies makes the same statement at about 8 minutes that Loihi 2 is not intended in chip form to be reliable as it is a research chip.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
Yep,

Talks about ecosystem partners a lot too. Admittedly that is on the software front but I'll take it.

The 800 pound gorilla just recognized our existence.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 23 users
Intel after the BRN Zoom call looking pretty pleased I see :LOL:

karrigan-cs-go.gif

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 27 users
Sorry if you have ability you would be considered over qualified for the position. You should have applied when still in kindergarten but ideally preschool. 😂🤣🤡🤣😂

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 18 users
I think most have been singing down into the porcelain bus on a Saturday morning (I know I have had my fair share in my day). So we are already experienced in producing MF material..

• Haha
  • Fire
Top Bottom