BRN Discussion Ongoing

Rskiff

Regular
Just for laughs this is what pops up when you search the author:

Brooke 'Psycho' Cooper | Morayfield QLD

Brooke 'Psycho' Cooper Our local Muay Thai Fighter from Kaos Martial Arts started her Trusculpt flex journey with us a couple weeks ago.
View attachment 24133

Images

View attachment 24134
View attachment 24132
View attachment 24135
View attachment 24136
View attachment 24138
View attachment 24137
Well I wont argue with her then

• Haha
Reactions: 11 users

jtardif999

Regular
Here is an informed lay opinion.

The answer is YES most definitely.

The reason is to be found in the statement of former CEO Mr. Dinardo. “Give AKIDA any pattern, any pattern at all and we will detect it. This is one of our strengths.” (This is my three year old recollection of his words)

AKIDA can recognised previously unseen repeating patterns.

Most systems of which I am aware work by recognising known patterns of attack. This is why hackers keep getting through because they come up with previously unseen patterns.

Bringing human like intelligence to cybersecurity will have distinct advantages.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
This is the basis of JAST Akida’s learning algorithm. There’s an old link somewhere on these threads of Simon Thorpe demonstrating the JAST learning algorithm - I think it’s in one of @uiux s threads. It really is what separates this tech from the rest (at least until Akida2.0). Nobody else with a commercial chip can claim to do this.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 22 users
Just for laughs this is what pops up when you search the author:

Brooke 'Psycho' Cooper | Morayfield QLD

Brooke 'Psycho' Cooper Our local Muay Thai Fighter from Kaos Martial Arts started her Trusculpt flex journey with us a couple weeks ago.
View attachment 24133

Images

View attachment 24134
View attachment 24132
View attachment 24135
View attachment 24136
View attachment 24138
View attachment 24137
What a very funny world we live in.

All the science has proven that repeated head trauma causes brain injury leading to early dementia yet in the mistaken belief that the ability to take repeated punches and kicks to the head equates to equality we are promoting full contact sports to young women.

I suppose equality means women have every right to be as stupid as men.

FOOLS AND PSYCHOS are clearly a winning combination.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 26 users

Sirod69

bavarian girl ;-)
Wow what great news, I slept very well, just got up, our snow removal service just drove by and then you turn on the pc and read such great news here!
Our start here in Germany +10.46!
Good morning everyone to Australia!
Now I'm going to read what you wrote here tonight! 🥰😘

Attachments

• 1670827132409.png
    1670827132409.png
    65.9 KB · Views: 52
  • Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 77 users

Dozzaman1977

Regular

Here are the top 10 ASX 200 shares today​

Guess which tech stock outperformed all other ASX 200 companies today.

Brooke Cooper
Published December 12, 4:39 pm AEDT
BRNCGFCIPCQEMP1MQGPDLSIQSYAWDSASX 200
Ordinary Australians waiting at the bus stop using their phones to trade ASX 200 shares today

Image source: Getty Images

You’re reading a free article with opinions that may differ from The Motley Fool’s Premium Investing Services. Become a Motley Fool member today to get instant access to our top analyst recommendations, in-depth research, investing resources, and more. Learn More

The S&P/ASX 200 Index (ASX: XJO) started the week off in the red today. It slumped 0.45% in Monday’s session to trade at 7,180.8 points.
The star of today’s trade was the S&P/ASX 200 Energy Index (ASX: XEJ). It gained 1.2% amid rising oil prices.
The black liquid’s value rose by as much as 1% on Monday amid an ongoing leak at a key North American pipeline, Russia’s response to a price cap on its oil exports, and China’s relaxed COVID-19 restrictions, as Reuters reports.
On the other side of the coin, the S&P/ASX 200 Utilities Index (ASX: XUJ) tumbled 4.3%, weighed down by the Origin Energy Ltd (ASX: ORG) share price’s 7.8% tumble.
Another major drag was the S&P/ASX 200 Materials Index (ASX: XMJ). It fell 1.5% on Monday.
All in all, only four of the ASX 200’s 11 sectors closed in the green today. But which stock outperformed all others to take home today’s crown? Keep reading to find out.

Top 10 ASX 200 shares countdown

The biggest gains on the ASX 200 today came from BrainChip Holdings Ltd (ASX: BRN).
The artificial intelligence and machine learning technology developer’s share price gained 9.4% despite the company’s silence.
Today’s biggest gains were made by these shares:
ASX-listed companyShare pricePrice change
BrainChip Holdings Ltd (ASX: BRN)$0.709.38%
Megaport Ltd (ASX: MP1)$6.724.02%
Woodside Energy Group Ltd (ASX: WDS)$35.102.69%
Smartgroup Corporation Ltd (ASX: SIQ)$4.832.55%
Sayona Mining Ltd (ASX: SYA)$0.222.33%
Macquarie Group Ltd (ASX: MQG)$171.502.06%
Pendal Group Ltd (ASX: PDL)$5.022.03%
Charter Hall Social Infrastructure REIT (ASX: CQE)$3.321.84%
Challenger Ltd (ASX: CGF)$7.331.81%
Centuia Industrial REIT (ASX: CIP)$3.201.59%
Our top 10 shares countdown is a recurring end-of-day summary to let you know which companies were making big moves on the day. Check in at Fool.com.au after the weekday market closes to see which stocks make the countdown.
Great work Brooke, you will certainly have a successful career as an investigational journalist!!!!!!!!
Season 10 Story GIF by Curb Your Enthusiasm

• Haha
Reactions: 9 users
Wow what great news, I slept very well, just got up, our snow removal service just drove by and then you turn on the pc and read such great news here!
To save time just skip over @Bravo and @MC🐠 posts. 😂🤣🤡😂🤣😇😎

• Haha
Reactions: 25 users

buena suerte :-)

BOB Bank of Brainchip
Enjoy Sirod and hopefully a nice GREEN day with you guys in Germany :cool:

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 19 users

alwaysgreen

Top 20
I hope the forecast is the same for tomorrow.

Money Rain GIF by Weather Underground

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 12 users

BOB Bank of Brainchip
Afternoon Chippers,

This is shaping up to be the lowest volume traded in Brainchip stock for a considerable time.

My thoughts on the above observetion, together with looking at the chart pattern & volumes would suggest that the manipulation ( bulls$%t buys & sells ) have potentially run out of sufficient TRUE sell orders to purchase.

We are pressently No 12 on the Shortman website , with gross shorts sitting at 6.59% as of 2nd Dec.

Has the potential to get EXTREMELY EXCITING very quickly.

😃.

Just my observations.

AKUDA BALISTA.

Regards,
Esq.
Nicely timed post @Esq.111 "Has the potential to get EXTREMELY EXCITING very quickly"! who would have thunked it.... INTEL !!!!!! I hope we all have got back that "warm and fuzzy" feeling today :love::cool: .... Cheers 🍾🥂

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 29 users

Dijon101

Regular
been a while since I've posted here.
actually only check in here once every other week..

Not because I've sold or lost interest, but because i'm confident in my investment and still am.

All the same, another great day with more significant news. onwards and upwards!

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 29 users
As much as I love the Mercedes’ Benz reveal this Intel partnership has far greater scope for commercial success across the entire semiconductor market.

By the way I use the Greek Orthodox Christmas for my predictions on price.😇😎

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 52 users

BOB Bank of Brainchip
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 17 users

Sirod69

bavarian girl ;-)
this is what I love
kurs.jpg

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 64 users
Reactions: 7 users

FJ-215

Regular
As much as I love the Mercedes’ Benz reveal this Intel partnership has far greater scope for commercial success across the entire semiconductor market.

By the way I use the Greek Orthodox Christmas for my predictions on price.😇😎

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
G'day FF,

The Intel news has me going back over some of Mike Davies' interviews from when Loihi 2 was released. I was looking for one in particular where he states that "We have a ways to go.............We have more versions of Loihi 2 in fab"(11 min mark). What did jump out is his comments at 6.25 mark. Check it out!!

I like Mike, I think he is a straight shooter, not afraid to report where his progress is at. No wonder Peter is so confident that we are 3 years ahead.

• Fire
  • Haha
Reactions: 24 users

37Shamrock

Emerged
As soon as I saw the Twitter post about intel, well I topped up of course. Thought a day trade but I can’t part with these new shares so will have to off load something else tomorrow to pay for them…. Ims inch an irresponsible investor

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 13 users

Jefwilto

Regular

Attachments

• 2263A0B5-49B3-4294-911E-8644407C0A98.jpeg
    2263A0B5-49B3-4294-911E-8644407C0A98.jpeg
    343.4 KB · Views: 78
  • Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 31 users

Boab

I wish I could paint like Vincent
With everything I've read I don't recall seeing this. Apologies if already posted. Now on AccessWire

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 18 users
I just walked in on a story about new cameras on the Harbour Bridge here in Sydney which was a lead in to a driver distraction road safety issue being posed by in car screens that require the driver to read and scroll through to engage vehicle functions being just as dangerous as mobile phone use.

The solution being considered is legislation to ban the use of such systems while driving.

Real solution Next Generation Brainchip technology with Transformers allowing natural language driver vehicle function interaction.

“Hey AKIDA”

“Yes Fact Finder”

“Check the percentage increase of my Brainchip shares please.”

“All done but would you please pull over when safe to do so.”

“Why?”

“Just pull over and I will tell you.”

“Okay. We are pulled over.”

“Your Brainchip shares have gone up a further 100%.”

“I was expecting bad news why did you have me pull over.”

“I have told you the last three days that Brainchip has gone up 100% and every time you have taken your hands off the steering wheel and screamed and I was scared you would do it again. So I spoke to your wife and she told me to have you pull over first.”😂🤣😂🤡😂😇

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 55 users
Top Bottom