BRN Discussion Ongoing

FlipDollar

Never dog the boys
I hope this will last for a while, but even if it doesn’t this has been a glooooorious day

Attachments

• EFD31E05-897C-49AA-B867-3B78AF55156B.jpeg
    EFD31E05-897C-49AA-B867-3B78AF55156B.jpeg
    387.3 KB · Views: 51
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 19 users

Dang Son

Regular
I might have to go back to Intel for next upgrade. AMD how have you missed this opportunity
Remember Akida is Sensor Agnostic, open and available to collaborate with any and all Brands

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 18 users
I am a tech minnow so forgive me if this is a silly question.
With all the cyber scamming and hacking going on around the world, does Akida have a role to play in this space?
Here is an informed lay opinion.

The answer is YES most definitely.

The reason is to be found in the statement of former CEO Mr. Dinardo. “Give AKIDA any pattern, any pattern at all and we will detect it. This is one of our strengths.” (This is my three year old recollection of his words)

AKIDA can recognised previously unseen repeating patterns.

Most systems of which I am aware work by recognising known patterns of attack. This is why hackers keep getting through because they come up with previously unseen patterns.

Bringing human like intelligence to cybersecurity will have distinct advantages.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 55 users
Remember Akida is Sensor Agnostic, open and available to collaborate with any and all Brands
Don’t forget it is also process agnostic. Come one come all from every corner of the technology space AKIDA will embrace you.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 33 users
I hope this will last for a while, but even if it doesn’t this has been a glooooorious day
69 is great

• Haha
Reactions: 8 users

BaconLover

Founding Member
  • Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 40 users

The reason is to be found in the statement of former CEO Mr. Dinardo. “Give AKIDA any pattern, any pattern at all and we will detect it. This is one of our strengths.” (This is my three year old recollection of his words)

Most systems of which I am aware work by recognising known patterns of attack. This is why hackers keep getting through because they come up with previously unseen patterns.

Bringing human like intelligence to cybersecurity will have distinct advantages.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
Cyber in the sense of threat and anomaly detection would probably be one of the last industry’s we penetrate for security in my opinion

Reactions: 2 users

Slade

Top 20
  • Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 39 users

buena suerte :-)

BOB Bank of Brainchip
  • Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 31 users

Dang Son

Regular
Don’t forget it is also process agnostic. Come one come all from every corner of the technology space AKIDA will embrace you.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
We'll be celebrating every one's religious hollyday's 🥳

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 12 users
0FC39116-0B6A-49A6-B7AD-D356A3E0C169.png

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 26 users
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 28 users

Newk R

Regular

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
Thanks FF,

With the current pressure on the federal government to come up with better cyber security to save us all from the hackers, wouldn't one expect Brainchip to be pushing their homegrown wares.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 12 users
Thanks FF,

With the current pressure on the federal government to come up with better cyber security to save us all from the hackers, wouldn't one expect Brainchip to be pushing their homegrown wares.
There are better solutions out there that they won’t utilise, it’s not at the point that solutions won’t work it’s the security posture, processes, education, budget and understanding that these people have. Optus and Medibank would never have happened if they weren’t dumb

I know these topics extremely well so I can answer these questions with up most confidence

Reactions: 5 users
Thanks FF,

Time gets away so I think it’s probably two years ago now but Cisco was working on a cybersecurity system for data centres which had an AKIDA flavour to it.

Cisco and Brainchip have a long standing relationship going back many years.

So while I am not saying it is a certainty but my money if a gun was put to my head would be on a Brainchip Cisco offering coming to market eventually.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 44 users

Newk R

Regular
There are better solutions out there that they won’t utilise, it’s not at the point that solutions won’t work it’s the security posture, processes, education, budget and understanding that these people have. Optus and Medibank would never have happened if they weren’t dumb

I know these topics extremely well so I can answer these questions with up most confidence
However in FF's response he pointed out that other solutions detect known patterns where as Akida can detect any pattern. In other words pro-active instead of re-active, if I read him correctly. Surely far more effective protection.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 15 users
Time gets away so I think it’s probably two years ago now but Cisco was working on a cybersecurity system for data centres which had an AKIDA flavour to it.

So while I am not saying it is a certainty but my money if a gun was put to my head would be on a Brainchip Cisco offering coming to market eventually.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
Cisco’s firewall would never be able to defend against DDOS of the scale we see today and even if they could it would be a very expensive and unreasonable solution. So yes, having Akida in one of the on prem firewalls is great possibly. However, you need more than just that to be protected

However in FF's response he pointed out that other solutions detect known patterns where as Akida can detect any pattern. In other words pro-active instead of re-active, if I read him correctly. Surely far more effective protection.
Already solutions out there doing that

Newk R

Regular

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
Cheers

Reactions: 1 users

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
Maybe Molly needs some BRN subscriber 😍

Someone needs to have a chat to Molly me thinks :unsure:

From 3 years ago :oops:

1670822731301.png

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 13 users
Top Bottom