BRN Discussion Ongoing

That’s mad and I see on the new places have been getting around 500mm in 24 hours. Least the rain seems like it’s moving off. Just hope this other low off the coast stays away for everyone.
The seven deaths is very sad but people keep trying to drive through flood waters. I am now 68 and joined the police when I was 18 and was posted to a patrol where flooding occurred every year. It was so regular that many roads had barriers ready to be deployed but people would cut the chains to drive through and rescues followed risking everyone involved. What does it take to educate some people about the dangers.

It is so sad but so unnecessary.

FF.

• Sad
Reactions: 15 users

Quatrojos

Regular

'...the robot analyzes the images it takes in real-time using its own artificial intelligence (AI), but in case of emergency situations such as fire or when it hears screaming, it sends the data to a control center using Internet of Things (IoT) technologies.'

• Fire
Reactions: 14 users

Quatrojos

Regular

'Cerence to collaborate with Mercedes-Benz Korea to bring this integrated capability to drivers of select Mercedes-Benz models in Korea via MBUX'

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 15 users

Quatrojos

Regular

'Cerence to collaborate with Mercedes-Benz Korea to bring this integrated capability to drivers of select Mercedes-Benz models in Korea via MBUX'
'...in the case of MBUX, drivers can, for example, say, “Hey Mercedes, how much did Parasite gross at the box office?” or “Hey Mercedes, what shall I have for dinner tonight?” MBUX intuitively knows where to route the request and how best to complete the driver’s desired action, providing a streamlined, effortless user experience.'

'Through a single interface, Cerence Cognitive Arbitrator removes the complexity of whether the Cerence-powered assistant or GiGA Genie should execute a given task, giving drivers flexibility and enabling automakers to maintain their brand experience and data ownership.'

'We are excited to team up with KT and support our long-term partner, Mercedes-Benz, as they bring this important capability to drivers of select Mercedes-Benz models in Korea.'

• Fire
Reactions: 17 users

TasTroy77

Founding Member
Just wanted to say first off, the amount of quality posts based off research is excellent, whether you be a long term holder or relatively new in discovering our great developing company, there's certainly a treasure trove of good. solid, positive information, but as FF and others have mentioned, if you disagree with something, it's equally important to state why, and back it up with fact, rather than being just emotional, healthy debate is just that, healthy.

As Peter has mentioned, he expects "explosive sales"...he obviously is privy to certain information, I believe that he also mentioned that revenue was expected to ramp up in the second-half of 2022...so why am I mentioning this, well, were we ever worth 3.9 Billion AUD...the clear answer in my opinion was absolutely NOT, YET.

On viewing our recent revenue of 1.1 Million USD (approx) you can clearly see why dozens of Institutions who are dealing with the company just can't get their heads around how the stock price could be so high..i.e. $2.00 plus.

Now we all know that many companies listed on the Nasdaq have, shall we say, over inflated stock prices, with many showing Zero revenue, so the argument if you like is the forward revenue predictions, meaning if we are to believe the founder with regards "explosive sales", I'd suggest that the longer the Institutions keep throwing up negatives about our stock price, well, they may well find themselves regretting stalling in trying to get in at a cheaper entry point.

If the analysts can't understand the technology, which I believe is the common problem, as with many engineers, who are hell bent on going down the deep learning path, trying everything possible to process data faster, the writing is on the wall, and has been for a number of years.

Von Neuman architecture is dying of a slow, but sure death, visionaries like Peter and a few other Neuroscientists are clearly heading in the right direction, will Brainchip's technology be leap frogged by a new futuristic technology in a few years, a black project maybe, who knows, I sure don't...never say never in the technology space, but for now, we, Brainchip are clear leaders, are working extremely hard to extend our lead over current and future rivals, that's all that can be controlled.

I have decided to share this photo, it was taken when I visited the Brainchip Headquarters in Perth, the board I am holding had the AKD 1000 engineering sample, the chap on the left, is not only brilliant, he's a great bloke, someone I consider a friend.

Every time you moan to yourself about how our share price has fallen a bit, just remember how hard Peter, Adam, Anup & Tony here in Perth are working in conjunction with Anil, Kris, Sean, Rob & Ken, just to mention a few, who's goal it is to make sure Brainchip succeeds....always be respectful, because as I say, without Peter Van publicly listing Brainchip in the first place, we would never have been given this amazing ticket to ride the Brainchip express to the heavens and beyond.

God Bless the Founder.....Tech x

View attachment 1908
Great post Tech and we certainly are in good hands.
We have the easy job just being patient.

Reactions: 17 users

Quatrojos

Regular

Special Issue Information​

Dear Colleagues,
The Korean government has established a plan to make it the world’s third-largest digital competitor and create an economic effect of about 400 billion dollars through AI-based businesses by 2030. In particular, in the healthcare sector, the government announced that it would use AI to foster the biotechnology and medical industries as next-generation core growth industries. With the country’s successful ICT-based response to COVID-19, more attention has also been focused on AI in medicine and its related industry. Due to this, the contribution to AI research in medicine in Korea is rapidly increasing. It seems meaningful at this point to understand and share South Korean research on artificial intelligence approaches for medical diagnostics, so that one could learn its progress, compare it with that of other countries, and anticipate future directions. This Special Issue aims to bring together scholars, professors, researchers, engineers, and administrators in Korea using state-of-the-art technologies and ideas to significantly improve the field of AI and machine learning in medical diagnostic technology, including but not limited to the following:
Diagnostics with smart IoT and mobile/wearable devices;
Intelligent in vitro diagnostic analysis;
Medical image analysis and diagnostics;
Text mining and natural language processing in medicine;
Intelligent voice transcription;
Knowledge engineering approaches in medical diagnostics;
Data analytics and mining for biomedical decision support;
AI with electronic medical records;
Artificial neural networks and deep learning in medicine;
Models and systems for AI-based public health.
Prof. Dr. Hee-Cheol Kim
Guest Editor

• Fire
Reactions: 26 users

JK200SX

Regular
Does anyone know where this is at?

1646003978438.png

Reactions: 13 users

butcherano

Regular
  • Fire
  • Wow
Reactions: 34 users

Makeme 2020

Regular

Media Alert: BrainChip Podcast has a Field Day with AI Expert Stephen Foskett

February 27, 2022 05:30 PM Eastern Standard Time
LAGUNA HILLS, Calif.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--BrainChip Holdings Ltd (ASX: BRN, OTCQX: BRCHF, ADR: BCHPY), a leading provider of ultra-low power high performance artificial intelligence technology and the world’s first commercial producer of neuromorphic AI chips and IP, today announced that enterprise AI guru and organizer of Tech Field Day events Stephen Foskett is the featured guest on BrainChip’s podcast “This is our Mission.” Foskett joins BrainChip Vice President of Worldwide Sales Rob Telson to discuss the exciting future of AI technology in consumer, industrial, and commercial settings. The podcast will be available Tuesday, March 1, 2022 at 4:00 PST on BrainChip’s website and across popular podcast platforms.
“Anyone interested in AI, intelligence at the edge, and intelligent IoT will appreciate his fascinating insights. Every time I speak to Stephen, I come away with new energy and passion for what we do at BrainChip every day.”
Tweet this
Stephen Foskett is an active participant in the world of enterprise information technology, focusing on AI as well as storage, server virtualization, networking, and cloud computing. Stephen is also the cohost of the podcast “Utilizing AI.” A longtime voice of authority in the industry, he has authored numerous articles for publications, and is a popular presenter at industry events.
“Stephen has an incredible depth of expertise in the potential real-world applications for AI, beyond what Hollywood or dystopian fiction tells us, and the beneficial impact of AI on society,” said Telson. “Anyone interested in AI, intelligence at the edge, and intelligent IoT will appreciate his fascinating insights. Every time I speak to Stephen, I come away with new energy and passion for what we do at BrainChip every day.”
The “This is Our Mission” podcast provides AI industry insight to listeners including users, developers, analysts, technical and financial press, and investors. Past episodes are available at https://brainchipinc.com/brainchip-podcasts.
BrainChip deploys AI at the edge in a way that existing technologies cannot. The company’s tech is both high-performance and ultra-low power, enabling a range of capabilities including on-chip, in-device one-shot learning. BrainChip’s IP can be used in a wide range of applications from industrial IoT, cybersecurity, and autonomous vehicles to smart sensors that can detect and act on visual features, odors, taste, touch, and sound.
About BrainChip Holdings Ltd (ASX: BRN, OTCQX: BRCHF, ADR: BCHPY)
BrainChip is a global technology company that is producing a groundbreaking neuromorphic processor that brings artificial intelligence to the edge in a way that is beyond the capabilities of other products. The chip is high performance, small, ultra-low power and enables a wide array of edge capabilities that include on-chip training, learning and inference. The event-based neural network processor is inspired by the spiking nature of the human brain and is implemented in an industry standard digital process. By mimicking brain processing BrainChip has pioneered a processing architecture, called Akida™, which is both scalable and flexible to address the requirements in edge devices. At the edge, sensor inputs are analyzed at the point of acquisition rather than through transmission via the cloud to a data center. Akida is designed to provide a complete ultra-low power and fast AI Edge Network for vision, audio, olfactory and smart transducer applications. The reduction in system latency provides faster response and a more power efficient system that can reduce the large carbon footprint of data centers.
Additional information is available at https://www.brainchipinc.com

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 43 users
Can anyone explain why there are two versions of the mini board?

1646008553217.png

• Thinking
  • Wow
Reactions: 11 users
I think the clue is in "USB".
Ok but when I looked up PCle and USB all the tech articles were saying you do not run them together? Techies do this to real people all the time so more info please Dio. FF

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users
I

Ilovepie

Everytime i top up the share price goes down 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

butcherano

Regular
Really cool article written by Gregory Cohen from Western Sydney University's International Center for Neuromorphic Systems. Also mentions his colleague, André van Schaik. We've seen both of these guys mentioned before in reference to neuromorphic applications in space as well as links to Prophesee.

Akida is mentioned in the second last paragraph.

• Fire
Reactions: 26 users

Iseki

Regular
'...in the case of MBUX, drivers can, for example, say, “Hey Mercedes, how much did Parasite gross at the box office?” or “Hey Mercedes, what shall I have for dinner tonight?” MBUX intuitively knows where to route the request and how best to complete the driver’s desired action, providing a streamlined, effortless user experience.'

'Through a single interface, Cerence Cognitive Arbitrator removes the complexity of whether the Cerence-powered assistant or GiGA Genie should execute a given task, giving drivers flexibility and enabling automakers to maintain their brand experience and data ownership.'

'We are excited to team up with KT and support our long-term partner, Mercedes-Benz, as they bring this important capability to drivers of select Mercedes-Benz models in Korea.'
As the headline implies ( I guess) Cerence is a cloud software outfit so should become a customer if they want to survive.

Reactions: 6 users

Diogenese

Top 20
Can anyone explain why there are two versions of the mini board?

View attachment 1936

Akida 1000 has USB 3 and PCIe interfaces. The boards will be differrent sizes and the arangement of the physical plug contacts on the boards will be determined by yhe sockets into which the boards are to be plugged. [See top left of block diagram]
1646009463666.png

The following does not shed light on the USB, but it is another bit of publicity for AKIDA PCIe.

Tom's Hardware writeup on The PCIe board from 20220122:
https://www.tomshardware.com/news/brainchip-akida-pcie-board-goes-solo

1646009870942.png

up to 64 of the devices can be daisy-chained together over PCIe. It’s designed for use as a stand-alone embedded accelerator or as a co-processor. {See bottom right of board]

Reactions: 23 users

Diogenese

Top 20
Akida 1000 has USB 3 and PCIe interfaces. The boards will be differrent sizes and the arangement of the physical plug contacts on the boards will be determined by yhe sockets into which the boards are to be plugged. [See top left of block diagram]
View attachment 1937
The following does not shed light on the USB, but it is another bit of publicity for AKIDA PCIe.

Tom's Hardware writeup on The PCIe board from 20220122:
https://www.tomshardware.com/news/brainchip-akida-pcie-board-goes-solo

View attachment 1938

up to 64 of the devices can be daisy-chained together over PCIe. It’s designed for use as a stand-alone embedded accelerator or as a co-processor. {See bottom right of board]
Ok but when I looked up PCle and USB all the tech articles were saying you do not run them together? Techies do this to real people all the time so more info please Dio. FF
As they used to say in Alabama:
"Separate but equal".

The USB and PCIe blocks are separate CODECs (coder/decoder) adapted for the USB communication protocol and the PCIe communication protocol respectively. You would use one or the other depending on the application.

• Fire
As the headline implies ( I guess) Cerence is a cloud software outfit so should become a customer if they want to survive.
Hi Iseki,

I was really pleased to see Cerence onboard still. I’ve written about them before. They’re a massive company and would be complimentary to Akida as they can handle the cloud side of things and from memory we’re doing in cabin services.

A few months ago I was talking them up and how it would be good to become involved with them as they are with numerous car manufacturers.. Back then their SP was $80 US on Nasdaq and are now $35 which shows how fortunes can fluctuate.

I would be very pleased if Cerence became a customer of Brainchip!

Along with Denso and Valeo of course. We’d have most of the car market covered and become the de-facto industry standard!

Cheers

Attachments

• EE579E4C-8326-4CD0-9FEC-C745B943ED92.jpeg
    EE579E4C-8326-4CD0-9FEC-C745B943ED92.jpeg
    439.8 KB · Views: 44
  • Fire
Reactions: 31 users
D

Deleted member 118

I was just at HC seeing how another Share thread was holding up and noticed I had been moderated today for the following post on 1.2.22. Getting too many likes would be the message. LOL

• Haha
Reactions: 6 users
Top Bottom