BRN Discussion Ongoing

alwaysgreen

Top 20
No one's reporting it for defending your faith. Sometimes faith is what keeps people going, whether it's BRN or personal life.

I find it funny that those who ridicule others faith have no issues when Joe Biden goes smelling the little kids, the elite rings and companies like Balenciaga openly supports trafficking and ill treatment of kids, companies like Twitter which supports pedos which is getting exposed after Elon took it over.
Some of the facts coming out will infuriate anyone with a heart, but I bet most will keep quiet... unless it's religion like Christianity then everyone has something to say.

Akida Ballista.
With all due respect BL, nobody is on here talking about how great Joe Biden is. Or Balenciaga. Or Twitter. He opened himself up by thrusting his opinion on everyone that we should all believe in "God".

Only person I believe in is Diogenese 😁.

I agree the response was a bit heavy handed though.

• Haha
Reactions: 8 users

FJ-215

Regular
I would love for management to take a good look at how Weebit’s superlative management communicates with its shareholders. WBT is also bound by NDA’s yet its CEO makes readily makes himself available for interviews in which he updates the state of play re technical advances and how discussions with fabs and end user customers are progressing. He also held investor briefings in 3 states in Australia and said the company expects to sign agreements with tier 1 fabs in the near future. No he didn’t name them because of NDA’s … but it gave a nice lift in the spirits of WBT shareholders to know that information.
From BrainChip we just get silence … month after month after month. The only time we hear from them is when banal housekeeping announcements are made … which at least confirms someone at BrainChip is still breathing.
Sean my man, go and have a chat with Coby Hanoch of WBT to find out how he respects his shareholders and takes them on the journey with the company because right now I think I speak for quite a number of your shareholders … we’re not respected and are treated like mushrooms.
Well, if I was being my cynical old self I would say we won't hear from Sean unless the money is starting to run out. BRN have stated they are targeting Insto money.

The transfer of wealth has commenced, on going back now.

Reactions: 9 users

equanimous

Norse clairvoyant shapeshifter goddess
I thought we were all worshiping Freya?
1670752310993.png

Good reminder to look out for this Q1 23

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 12 users

hamilton66

Regular
H, with all due respect, f/o with your hatred views.
He didn't start the religious views, and he's got every right to defend it.
He was merely replying to another post.
Couldn't give a shit how many years you've been with BRN, pull ya head in, and if you don't like it, mute it and move on.

Again, he was replying to another post, I bet you have nothing to say about it.
B, hatred views? It's Sunday, and must be happy hour at Hillsong. GLTA

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users

Slade

Top 20
Make TSex great again.

• Haha
Reactions: 18 users

Diogenese

Top 20
Reactions: 3 users

TheFunkMachine

seeds have the potential to become trees.
Anything that helps get through life in a positive manner and break through trauma with any integrity is fine by me. That's a great thing in your life and I would never put you down for it.
The way I approach belief/truth is more from a mindfulness perspective and reminding myself Im not the only one struggling with life (PF helps with that....he did claim to be the son of god once though...cheeky bugger). I do have major gripes with religious and populist organisations and the use of religious/political viewpoints to mislead traumatised and unsatisfied people into distrusting logical and very reasonable useful practical facts and unifying theories about our physical existence.
I've seen religious belief as a control mechanism and excuse for consistent poor behaviour in group and marriage relationships as well which is utterly appalling. Not that the scientific method is always applied with admirable end goals in mind either but the two things are not interchangeable. Complementary maybe (and I'm not saying that inserting Creationism as an alternate scientific theory is at all acceptable as it is NOT a scientific theory it is a belief that some people seem to need to have, like flat earth and poisonous contrails and is full of denial of proven logical fact and rational thought and at best is a totally unproven and totally inconsistent theory that fills a psychological need to have a higher power in control of their lives and/or fit in with others who believe the same). Also the belief/fear by many that the education system is seeking to brainwash everyone is a massive worry, not having the training to verify basic facts for yourself and have a common system to communicate it to others would be a total disaster and would encourage the very thing that they are claiming to be avoiding. If we want a more reactive/mistrusting world lack of scientifically and critical thought based education is the way to do it.
I will say in the context you are conveying I think it is a great asset in promoting personal growth and community. At least two people in the last month have told me God/Jesus loves you (could well have been a positive sentiment from any belief system) and though I find it simultaneously highly condescending and hopeful that a complete stranger would offer that, I think as a mantra to find comfort in you could do worse. I'll say I've been very fortunate in my life not to have gone through intense addiction though I can relate to trauma, loss of hope and deep depression. I do believe though, to add a little relevance to this tangent that I think we are invested in a company run by reasonable, thoughtful people with integrity which is all I can ask of anyone.
F, with all due respect, f/o with ur religious views. If I want a lecture, I'll go to religious classes. This is a share forum, not a religion class. I've got no interest in ur personal leanings. I respect ur beliefs. But leave me the fuck alone with ur beliefs. I have no interest, and suspect many hold the same view. If u want to push ur views, then find an appropriate platform. This isn't it. GLTA
Honestly, I was surprised there wasn’t t more of you who reacted like this. The Gospel is often offensive to those who are yet to accept it. I wasn’t expecting a standing ovation or a pat on the back, and I am very aware that this is a stock forum, and not a religious forum. But the very last “religious” lesson from me is this: the Gospel message is not to sit in a church on Sunday for 1 hour and pat other believers on their back, we are called to be a light in the darkness, to stand out, not to be glorified, but to glorify. So in the true essence of the Gospel, this is exactly the right forum. I once was in darkness, but now I am in the light. I am completely naked before God, yet clothed in his righteousness. I only want people to experience the true power of the living God like I did. He transformed my life. He made me a new creation! Depression lifted in exchange for Joy! He filled my house with laughter, and tore off the shackles of guilt and shame. If he did it form me, he can do it for any one of you. Don’t worry, I’m done now, but when someone tells me to F/O I just get too excited 😆

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: 17 users

Slade

Top 20
Lord have mercy.
Wrong Turn Oops GIF

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 11 users
Spotted a LinkedIn post from a couple of weeks ago by our mate Tim at Nviso.

Was being a panellist at a recent workshop for SWforum.eu

OSS & AI​

The role of OSS in Artificial Intelligence enabled systems: Speeding the AI adoption through OSS

Listed as being under Bonseyes but also gives his Nviso background.

That led me over to check in on Bonseyes / BonsApps again as not done so for awhile and saw they had 2 day program in June where Tim was the Keynote with:

9:45 - Keynote 1: "Neuromorphic Industry Applications at the Deep Edge - the Next Frontier for AI", Tim Llewellyn, NVISO.

Nice to see still appears happy with neuromorphic and where it's heading.

Be good to see some sort of progress update on that relationship.

• Fire
Reactions: 16 users
S

Straw

Honestly, I was surprised there wasn’t t more of you who reacted like this. The Gospel is often offensive to those who are yet to accept it. I wasn’t expecting a standing ovation or a pat on the back, and I am very aware that this is a stock forum, and not a religious forum. But the very last “religious” lesson from me is this: the Gospel message is not to sit in a church on Sunday for 1 hour and pat other believers on their back, we are called to be a light in the darkness, to stand out, not to be glorified, but to glorify. So in the true essence of the Gospel, this is exactly the right forum. I once was in darkness, but now I am in the light. I am completely naked before God, yet clothed in his righteousness. I only want people to experience the true power of the living God like I did. He transformed my life. He made me a new creation! Depression lifted in exchange for Joy! He filled my house with laughter, and tore off the shackles of guilt and shame. If he did it form me, he can do it for any one of you. Don’t worry, I’m done now, but when someone tells me to F/O I just get too excited 😆
Truly very happy for you if it has helped your family and those around you but have just lost some respect. The problem is the presentation. Generally saying that the 'rest of us' are lost because we may not think or live like you is what I would describe as highly judgemental on a very personal level, Im not offended just highly concerned that you could make a massive and fundamental assumption like that about people you dont know at all. I would suggest that offence is a normal and measured reaction to being judged unfairly.

Id also suggest that just being a good person might be a better sales strategy.

Actually the word 'righteousness' on its own I do find highly offensive. A plethora of horrible things have been done to people in the name of righteousness, it's a very, very dangerous word and concept.

Yes people will often find concepts offensive if they don't agree with them but are rammed down their throat anyway as it is highly disrespectful of their autonomy as a human being.
A good example might be Darwinism which I fully agree with as part of a sensible unifying theory of life in general. It's a cold concept to some degree but doesn't preclude me from practising empathy. However many religious people will be very offended by it because it doesn't fit with their view of existence and belief in an afterlife or they find the fact they are genetically almost identical to a chimp offensive. I would think accepting that fact is a very humbling thought but I could be wrong.

It is entirely possible to be a good person without any religious belief whatsoever.

Anyhow that's it from me, feel free to message me personally.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 30 users
Please stop, this is not the place for it. Surely there’s a Fiction sub forum on here that’s better suited.

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 22 users

Esq.111

Fascinatingly Intuitive.
Good Morning Chippers ,

NASA,
The Orion capsule safely touched down in the Pacific ocean off the coast of California .

*Could not see any Brainchip logos on the module, presume thay got burnt off in re-entry, but as we all know , it's what's on the inside that counts.

😃.

Regards ,
Esq.

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 47 users

Foxdog

Regular
Good Morning Chippers ,

NASA,
The Orion capsule safely touched down in the Pacific ocean off the coast of California .

*Could not see any Brainchip logos on the module, presume thay got burnt off in re-entry.

😃.

Regards ,
Esq.
Nah mate, the logos are on the inside to reassure the astronauts that they are in the best hands 👌

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 17 users
From Forbes Magazine.

“Mercedes partnered with the artificial intelligence experts at BrainChip to develop an interface that runs spiking neural networks (information is coded, so energy is only consumed when needed). And "Hey Mercedes" utilizes neuromorphic computing, so responses are generated and delivered on-demand, versus pre-recorded and played (the engineers say this is up to 10 times more efficient than traditional systems)”

Forbes
https://www.forbes.com › 2022/07/25
Mercedes-Benz Vision EQXX: Driving The World's Most ...

25 July 2022 — Mercedes partnered with the artificial intelligence experts at BrainChip”

Artificial intelligence experts are clearly required when using technology that is described by Renesas as Science Fiction.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 60 users

Deadpool

hyper-efficient Ai
From Forbes Magazine.

“Mercedes partnered with the artificial intelligence experts at BrainChip to develop an interface that runs spiking neural networks (information is coded, so energy is only consumed when needed). And "Hey Mercedes" utilizes neuromorphic computing, so responses are generated and delivered on-demand, versus pre-recorded and played (the engineers say this is up to 10 times more efficient than traditional systems)”

Forbes
https://www.forbes.com › 2022/07/25
Mercedes-Benz Vision EQXX: Driving The World's Most ...

25 July 2022 — Mercedes partnered with the artificial intelligence experts at BrainChip”

Artificial intelligence experts are clearly required when using technology that is described by Renesas as Science Fiction.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
Geez that old rag, it's only been going 105 years and has reader base of 150 million per montho_O now that's exposure.

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 24 users

BrainChip Joins Intel Foundry Services to Advance Neuromorphic AI at the Edge​

Laguna Hills, Calif. – December 11, 2022 –BrainChip Holdings Ltd (ASX: BRN, OTCQX: BRCHF, ADR: BCHPY), the world’s first commercial producer of ultra-low power neuromorphic AI IP, today announced that it has become a member of the Intel Foundry Services (IFS) ecosystem alliance to help advance innovation on Intel’s foundry manufacturing platform.

BrainChip is the latest industry-leading IP partner to join the IFS Accelerator – IP Alliance. Partners in this alliance collaborate with IFS to enable designers to access high-quality IPs, supporting their design needs and project schedule, while optimizing for performance, power and area. Building upon Intel’s advanced technology, the IP portfolios of IFS Accelerator include all the essential IP blocks needed for modern Systems-On-Chip (SoC), such as standard cell libraries, embedded memories, general purpose I/Os, analog IP and interface IP.

A new generation of devices that demand independent learning and inference capabilities, faster response times and limited power consumption has created opportunities for new products with smarter sensors, devices, and systems. Integrating AI into the SoC delivers efficient compute and the unique learning and performance requirements of Edge AI. BrainChip’s AkidaTM, enables low-latency and ultra-low power AI inference and on-chip learning.

“We are proud to partner with Intel as part of its IFS Accelerator – IP Alliance,” said Anil Mankar, Chief Development Officer at BrainChip. “The combination of BrainChip’s Akida IP and Intel’s leading technology helps ensure that customers looking to implement edge AI acceleration and learning have the tools and resources to accelerate their success.”

Additional details about the BrainChip and Intel Foundry Services Ecosystem Alliance is available at https://www.brainchip.com/partners

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 141 users

chapman89

Founding Member
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 98 users

Damo4

Regular
  • Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 44 users

FJ-215

Regular
Morning Funk,

No judgement from me. I chose science over religion at a very early age. I've always needed proof.

And yet, here I am investing in BRN.

A faith based investment if ever there was one.

1670798062591.png

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 29 users

alwaysgreen

Top 20
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 34 users
Top Bottom