BRN Discussion Ongoing

Kachoo

Regular
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 26 users

Steve10

Regular
Ecosystem of best in class. Akida is best in class.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 20 users

rgupta

Regular
No Intel have advised it’s just a stop gap until Loihi research chip catches up in 3 to 5 years or longer if Brainchip keeps advancing its research program at the Perth North Star Science Fiction Research Centre. 😂🤣🤡🤣😂
Will it mean Intel can have a better look at akida than they were able to do before. Can they try to steal some of akida and implement into loihi?
And the last part is it a sign that Intel is ready to purchase brainchip in a short time frame now?

• Thinking
  • Sad
Reactions: 9 users

Kachoo

Regular
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 9 users

Damo4

Regular
this is very good, Intel will be selling Akida soon with a badge “Akida inside”

Oof Size Large | Know Your Meme

Kind Of A Big Deal GIF - Anchorman Ron Burgundy Big Deal - Discover & Share  GIFs

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 23 users

Vanman1100

Regular
And now for a trade halt!

Come on.

• Haha
Reactions: 10 users
And now for a trade halt!

Come on.
Trading halt is tomorrow, Intel need time to heal

• Haha
Reactions: 5 users

equanimous

Norse clairvoyant shapeshifter goddess
No Intel have advised it’s just a stop gap until Loihi research chip catches up in 3 to 5 years or longer if Brainchip keeps advancing its research program at the Perth North Star Science Fiction Research Centre. 😂🤣🤡🤣😂
This part of national security concerns and establishing a strong base in US. Is this what sean was just compensated on i wonder 👍

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6 users

M_C

Founding Member
  • Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 40 users

AusEire

Founding Member. It's ok to say No to Dot Joining
Brainchip this morning
black dress GIF

Akida Ballista baby 🔥

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 39 users

misslou

Founding Member
what anyone's theory for why Brainchip announced the partnership with Intel on a sunday?
I’m not sure but I reckon our new marketing guy knows what he’s doing

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 32 users

buena suerte :-)

BOB Bank of Brainchip
  • Sad
  • Love
Reactions: 15 users
I guess daddy Sean was not lying about being busy in the sales pipeline, they made partners with Intel to be busier. I also like this partner first strategy, using big players in the market to help sell with their technology e.g. arm and their CPUs and now intel and their CPUs? maybe even further into data centers?

• Fire
Reactions: 14 users

mcm

Regular
Trading halt is tomorrow, Intel need time to heal

BRN make an announcement on the ASX? Nah ... too many shareholders and potential investors who don't check the website every five minutes might see it. Gotta keep them in the dark!
How the hell could this news not warrant an ASX announcement ... even if it's marked not price sensitive?
Just staggering.

• Fire
  • Haha
Reactions: 19 users
  • Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 10 users

Tothemoon24

Top 20
Merry Chipmas !!!!

2022 foundations are now complete .

2023 explosive growth.

2024 ASX50

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 51 users
Intel Foundry Services Accelerator is an alliance designed to help Intel’s foundry customers bring their silicon products from idea to implementation. The alliance enables an ecosystem of best-in-class Electronic Design Automation (EDA), Silicon IP, and Design Service providers to deliver a seamless interface with Intel’s process technologies. Through deep collaboration, the Intel Foundry Services (IFS) Accelerator taps the best capabilities available in the industry to accelerate customer innovation on IFS manufacturing platforms.
Who´s Synopsys? :-D

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 13 users
Top Bottom