BRN Discussion Ongoing

Boab

I wish I could paint like Vincent
Brings to mind Straw that song with the words " if you leave me can I come too " can't for the life of me remember it's title.

However, your words have a certain ring of familiarity, truth and a likeness to the current issues that categories the current liberal governments of all persuasion's, IMHO, Tonto.....

Lightened/likened my current environment immensely.

Akida Ballista

hotty...
Mental As Anything

• Love
Reactions: 6 users

White Horse

Regular
Afternoon Topcat,

Great find, think this is the first time I have seen this organisation, Cheers.

Would have to say the broad spectrum of companys which those here have generously bought to all of our attention as high probability of utilising our technology, is truely staggering, and continues to grow weekly.

Sterling effort all & thankyou for sharing .

Pressently enjoying a pleasant single malt, thinking of many things simultaneously, a thought occurred.

As we all know, Akida , first generation has been available for some time now for all and sundry to evaluate & put it through its paces.

The amount of highly to ecsessively paid people in the tech sphere, from scientists through to and predominantly upper executives , ceos who's sole purpose from a listed companies perspective , and their shareholders is to generate a profit , this thought occurred to me....

We know Blackrock, the world's largest investment house with some $11 Trillion under management, has taken a small position in Brainchip stock along with positions in probably 70% of ALL listed companys GLOBALLY....

Well imagine if a memo from the top of Blackrock, Larry Fink, was dispatched to all these companies globaly , to look into and where possible to bloody well utilise Brainchips technology.

Win win all round, 70% of the world's listed companys become more efficient, both in reducing power draw and delivery of data / output end result, whilst delivering a greater profit to their holders.

I'll give Laurence call.

Regards ,
Esq.

* by the way , I stand by what I said Friday, chart's & volumes look primed for a share price explosion.

Not financial advice.

😁.
Speaking of which, the Insto's continue to do what they do.

Institutional Ownership
7.70%

Top 10 Institutions
6.68%

Mutual Fund Ownership
7.01%

Float
83.08%
Mutual Fund Ownership
Institutional Ownership
Institution NameShares Held (% Change)% Outstanding
The Vanguard Group, Inc.22,963,058 (‎+0.01%)
Vanguard Investments Australia Ltd.22,353,726 (‎+0.01%)
BlackRock Institutional Trust Company, N.A.18,881,892 (‎+0.04%)
BlackRock Advisors (UK) Limited12,901,595 (‎-0.01%)
LDA Capital Limited10,000,000 (‎-0.07%)
Irish Life Investment Managers Ltd.9,141,627 (‎-0.00%)
FV Frankfurter Vermögen AG7,500,000 (‎+0.01%)
BetaShares Capital Ltd.5,308,642 (‎+0.00%)
State Street Global Advisors Australia Ltd.3,127,409 (‎+0.00%)
BlackRock Investment Management (Australia) Ltd.3,090,502 (‎+0.00%)
State Street Global Advisors (US)2,610,088 (‎+0.01%)0.15
First Trust Advisors L.P.2,016,088 (‎-0.00%)0.12
Nuveen LLC1,773,407 (‎+0.00%)0.10
Charles Schwab Investment Management, Inc.1,543,302 (‎-0.00%)0.09
California State Teachers Retirement System1,479,448 (‎+0.01%)0.09

https://www.msn.com/en-au/money/wat...e8f1d39d46302ce92&duration=1D&l3=L3_Ownership

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 25 users

Violin1

Regular
My wife and I are atheists but my son attends a pre school that is affiliated with the church. I was a little concerned but we ended up deciding on this pre school because we thought the small centre best suited his personality and were told that the religious influence was very minor.

Anyway, I was at my 4 yo son's Xmas concert for his pre school on Friday where I realised that maybe the religious influence was a little stronger than I had been sold on. So a carer was telling a creation story and at one point said "and then God created humans and dolphins and whales and lions" and my 1 year old daughter who was watching on my knee yells out "Dinosaurs!!" at the top of her lungs. I couldn't be more proud of her 🤣🤣
Ok. Looks like I'll be forced to engage in this discussion......
I am agnostic but also dyslexic and an insomniac. I often find myself lying in bed in the middle of the night, staring at the ceiling and wondering if there really is a Dog.......

• Haha
Reactions: 23 users
D

Deleted member 118

Reactions: 3 users

HopalongPetrovski

I'm Spartacus!
Ok. Looks like I'll be forced to engage in this discussion......
I am agnostic but also dyslexic and an insomniac. I often find myself lying in bed in the middle of the night, staring at the ceiling and wondering if there really is a Dog.......
FOOW !

• Haha
Reactions: 7 users

hotty4040

Regular
Facts, truth and trust....

Addresses amongst other topics the insidious role of for profit social media

WOW AND WOW, if only this could happen. Just indicates all of the SHIT we have to endure, and some .....

• Love
Reactions: 1 users

hotty4040

Regular
Mental As Anything

Me thank you Kimmoosabi

But, I new it was the mentals, and that was the title, back to the tipple for me hic.

Akrida Ballistista Over and out.

;):cool:😴

hotty...

• Haha
Reactions: 5 users

Dozzaman1977

Regular
Speaking of which, the Insto's continue to do what they do.

Institutional Ownership
7.70%

Top 10 Institutions
6.68%

Mutual Fund Ownership
7.01%

Float
83.08%
Mutual Fund Ownership
Institutional Ownership

https://www.msn.com/en-au/money/wat...e8f1d39d46302ce92&duration=1D&l3=L3_Ownership
I enjoy what you bring to the forum but the above information regarding share holdings is not accurate, LDA sold all their shares a long time ago. I wouldn't be relying on this info to make informed investment decisions.

Apologize Episode 5 GIF by Curb Your Enthusiasm

• Love
Reactions: 8 users
S

Straw

Brings to mind Straw that song with the words " if you leave me can I come too " can't for the life of me remember it's title.

However, your words have a certain ring of familiarity, truth and a likeness to the current issues that categories the current liberal governments of all persuasion's, IMHO, Tonto.....

Lightened/likened my current environment immensely.

Akida Ballista

hotty...
...people are stupidly selfish particularly when in denial and always being a victim with no responsibility
(eg, my neighbours dog barks several hours a day loudly and inreasonably, I complain about it so I am inconveniencing them)
This actually happened to me today.
No apology just why are you being an inconvenience. What is wrong with people?

• Fire

mcm

Regular
‘The medium is the massage’

Having marshalled the good forces of TSExers, Tony advised that my request for a Christmas message has been sent to Sean.

What puzzles me is, in an age where communication is so easy and the importance of getting one’s message out clearly and concisely has never been greater, our Battler appears to consider itself entrapped by NDA’s. As stated above in last weekend’s post, it is simply a nonsense for our company to say they can’t provide meaningful updates without jeopardising confidentiality.

I’m certainly no Winston Churchill, but here’s my attempt at a Christmas message…

The past year has seen significant progress in all facets of our business. We have and are aggressively addressing our marketplace, which occupies every corner of business activity as we know it today, plus areas we currently don’t. Engagement with partners, EAP’s and customers has been rapidly accelerating, and whilst we cannot mention names of individual companies, or even projects we are participating in, we can say that despite global economic conditions, your company is in a good place.

This rise in activity has made it necessary to increase the number of staff we employ, to ensure we can professionally support our partners, EAP’s and customers. It is said…’one man’s loss is another man’s gain’. The layoffs across the tech world has enabled us to hire many high quality people to work in all our offices. Earlier in the year, we forecast having around 100 employees by year’s end…but a combination of demand across all facets of our business, and the availability of high quality people, has seen this number increase to around 120. As a result, you will see a rise in our outgoings, but we are pleased to advise that our forward estimates suggest we are not only well placed to fund this increase, but to accelerate the ongoing development of our technology.

Speaking of which, Akida is being developed at an ever increasing pace…we will say more about this shortly. Whilst this is important, so is the protection we afford it. Our patent programme is progressing at a compatible rate to Akida’s development, and we are comforted that our growing suite of patents provides the protection necessary in today‘s world.

We understand that many shareholders are frustrated by a lack of specific information, caused by the necessity for us to respect confidentiality agreements. Do not think a paucity of specific information means little is happening. We are genuinely excited by what is unfolding, and we are looking forward to what awaits us in the year ahead, and beyond.

On behalf of everyone here at Brainchip, I wish you all a safe and merry Christmas…SH (aka Realinfo)

P.S…over to Fact and the 1000 eyes, to tell me where I’ve breached confidentiality.
I would love for management to take a good look at how Weebit’s superlative management communicates with its shareholders. WBT is also bound by NDA’s yet its CEO makes readily makes himself available for interviews in which he updates the state of play re technical advances and how discussions with fabs and end user customers are progressing. He also held investor briefings in 3 states in Australia and said the company expects to sign agreements with tier 1 fabs in the near future. No he didn’t name them because of NDA’s … but it gave a nice lift in the spirits of WBT shareholders to know that information.
From BrainChip we just get silence … month after month after month. The only time we hear from them is when banal housekeeping announcements are made … which at least confirms someone at BrainChip is still breathing.
Sean my man, go and have a chat with Coby Hanoch of WBT to find out how he respects his shareholders and takes them on the journey with the company because right now I think I speak for quite a number of your shareholders … we’re not respected and are treated like mushrooms.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 30 users

hamilton66

Regular
Jesus is King, he can wash away thy Sin, lamb of God to him I say, thanks for bleeding on that day. Yes, Jesus loves you, yes Jesus loves you, Yes Jesus loves you, the Bible tells you so. Question is.. do you love Jesus.?

I know this is a stock forum, and we are supposed to discuss BRN, but what’s the point of it all? What’s the point of gaining the whole world but loose your own soul? Ps. I’m not directing these questions to you Slade, but to anyone who reads this. And for anyone who has a sour taste in their mouth from past religious experiences, seek God, he is not after your religion but a genuine relationship trough faith. 20+ years of addiction broken in a moment in his presence. He is good and faithful to anyone willing to repent of their shortcomings. No one is out of the reach of his grace and mercy, but it is our choice if we want it or not.

Expecting to get flagged, reported and blocked for this message, but if one person returns to God because of it I am stoked!
F, with all due respect, f/o with ur religious views. If I want a lecture, I'll go to religious classes. This is a share forum, not a religion class. I've got no interest in ur personal leanings. I respect ur beliefs. But leave me the fuck alone with ur beliefs. I have no interest, and suspect many hold the same view. If u want to push ur views, then find an appropriate platform. This isn't it. GLTA

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 29 users

BaconLover

Founding Member
F, with all due respect, f/o with ur religious views. If I want a lecture, I'll go to religious classes. This is a share forum, not a religion class. I've got no interest in ur personal leanings. I respect ur beliefs. But leave me the fuck alone with ur beliefs. I have no interest, and suspect many hold the same view. If u want to push ur views, then find an appropriate platform. This isn't it. GLTA
H, with all due respect, f/o with your hatred views.
He didn't start the religious views, and he's got every right to defend it.
He was merely replying to another post.
Couldn't give a shit how many years you've been with BRN, pull ya head in, and if you don't like it, mute it and move on.

Again, he was replying to another post, I bet you have nothing to say about it.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 32 users

VictorG

WTF, why dont you just ignore the post instead of popping off!!
Stay civil and don't speak for others, regardless of what others may think.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 26 users
I would love for management to take a good look at how Weebit’s superlative management communicates with its shareholders. WBT is also bound by NDA’s yet its CEO makes readily makes himself available for interviews in which he updates the state of play re technical advances and how discussions with fabs and end user customers are progressing. He also held investor briefings in 3 states in Australia and said the company expects to sign agreements with tier 1 fabs in the near future. No he didn’t name them because of NDA’s … but it gave a nice lift in the spirits of WBT shareholders to know that information.
From BrainChip we just get silence … month after month after month. The only time we hear from them is when banal housekeeping announcements are made … which at least confirms someone at BrainChip is still breathing.
Sean my man, go and have a chat with Coby Hanoch of WBT to find out how he respects his shareholders and takes them on the journey with the company because right now I think I speak for quite a number of your shareholders … we’re not respected and are treated like mushrooms.
Maybe the Ceo will just let the Financials do the talking

Aretemis

Regular
  • Fire
Reactions: 3 users

Townyj

Ermahgerd
Black Power Yes GIF by BrownSugarApp

Anyone using a forum to preach religious views makes the ignore list quite easily.

D

Deleted member 118

...people are stupidly selfish particularly when in denial and always being a victim with no responsibility
(eg, my neighbours dog barks several hours a day loudly and inreasonably, I complain about it so I am inconveniencing them)
This actually happened to me today.
No apology just why are you being an inconvenience. What is wrong with people?
The world is a strange place these days and society even stranger

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 8 users

White Horse

Regular
I enjoy what you bring to the forum but the above information regarding share holdings is not accurate, LDA sold all their shares a long time ago. I wouldn't be relying on this info to make informed investment decisions.

Apologize Episode 5 GIF by Curb Your Enthusiasm
I'm not.
LDA aside, the others mentioned here do change at irregular intervals, and I have no reason to disbelieve them.
As for making an informed decision, I don't trust anything I can't touch or see to verify. This includes posters on this forum. But this can be remedied somewhat at the next AGM, when I'm looking forward to putting names to faces along with a greeting, and a firm handshake. Maybe even a beer and a meal afterward.

• Love
Reactions: 11 users

hotty4040

Regular

Fair suck of the sav ham, nothing wrong with some humorous comment, there's humor all over these threads from time to time. One may not agree with someone's opinion but one must defend their right to have one, IMHO.

The F machine may possibly be very offended with your opinion, in my opinion. Chill brother, that's too disrespectful.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 21 users
Top Bottom