BRN Discussion Ongoing

Slade

Top 20
Daddy Sean better one up this
Yes, totally agree. But personally I can wait until the next AGM, which is not too far off. I don’t need a Xmas message from Santa, I know I have been a good boy.

• Love
Reactions: 7 users

Sirod69

bavarian girl ;-)
Daddy Sean better one up this
I think Rob Telson knows some of the 1000 eyes anyway and told us something in his last video message, that's how I see it

• Love
Reactions: 10 users

Boab

I wish I could paint like Vincent
I think Rob Telson knows some of the 1000 eyes anyway and told us something in his last video message, that's how I see it
Could be transformative? 😉😉

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 18 users
S

Straw

Yes, totally agree. But personally I can wait until the next AGM, which is not too far off. I don’t need a Xmas message from Santa, I know I have been a good boy.
'Dear Slade,
Due to covid supply chain issues with beer fountain components your request may take 6-12mths to fill. I will cc the Xmas in July guy.
Regards,
The Fat man.'

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9 users
It has been a little while since the question of the large communication company that out of the blue approached Brainchip to discuss a use case for AKIDA technology that Brainchip had not previously considered. The last time we discussed this question Blue Wireless seemed like a reasonable option but just a lot of dots linking Blue Wireless, Mercedes Benz and Brainchip.

While having a look at Edge Impulse I came across this video presentation and I have to say both the introduction and the presentation are hard going but you can easily skip the introductory remarks and go straight to the presenter. As an aside I wonder what the HC trolls would have to say about the presenters appearance and clothes but I digress. At the very least this presentation highlights why a large communications company would be exploring the use of AKIDA technology. The presenter at one point well into his presentation refers to neuromorphic chips but seems uncomfortable even mentioning that such things exist.

In any event the reason to listen to this is not to try and join any dots back to AKIDA technology but to understand the enormity of the market that exists for AKIDA technology in the communication space creating an industry that hitherto could not exist without the type of processing power that AKIDA technology can bring at a power drain suitable for long term battery driven useage.

It is a bit of a slog but worth the effort for the long term visionary Brainchip shareholder who wants to be well informed about this space.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Love
Reactions: 24 users

Slade

Top 20
'Dear Slade,
Due to covid supply chain issues with beer fountain components your request may take 6-12mths to fill. I will cc the Xmas in July guy.
Regards,
The Fat man.'
Thank you Santa.

• Love
Reactions: 5 users

Newk R

Regular
How does Santa define good?

• Thinking
Reactions: 3 users

Esq.111

Fascinatingly Intuitive.
Afternoon fellow chippers,

Humans are a funny animal.

There was discussion a while ago here about the war in Ukraine, with several civilised nations supplying weapons .

These weapons, and all that goes with them will , unfortunately, have to be replenished by those who donated to the Ukraine effort.

Below article from AFR , and the American funding effort in their own backyard and further afield.

Plenty of scope to incorporate Akida in a plethora of new weaponry.

Regards,
Esq.

Attachments

• 20221210_153250.jpg
    20221210_153250.jpg
    2.4 MB · Views: 55
  • Love
  • Thinking
Reactions: 13 users
Guess whose chip stays cool under stress???

"Stresses In Chips Affecting Reliability At Advanced Nodes​

sharethis sharing button

Thermal mismatch in heterogeneous designs, different use cases, can impact everything from accelerated aging to warpage and system failures.
DECEMBER 8TH, 2022 - BY: ANN STEFFORA MUTSCHLER
popularity

Thermal-induced stress is now one of the leading causes of transistor failures, and it is becoming a top focus for chipmakers as more and different kinds of chips and materials are packaged together for safety- and mission-critical applications."

Lots of interest in this article but AKIDA does not get a mention for all the right reasons. ;)

Moving to smaller chips at 2nm, 4nm, 5nm, 7nm to up performance just compounds the problem.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 21 users
Could be transformative? 😉😉
Rob telson knows the transgenders of the 1000 eyes?

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users

Slade

Top 20
How does Santa define good?
How do you not know this?

You better watch out
You better not cry
You better not pout
I'm telling you why
Santa Claus is coming to town
He's making a list
He's checking it twice
He's gonna find out who's naughty or nice
He sees you when you're sleeping
And he knows when you're awake
He knows if you've been bad or good
So be good for goodness sake
You better watch out
You better not cry
You better not pout
I'm telling you why
'Cause Santa Claus is coming to town
Oh, let's go
Now, he sees you when you're sleeping
You better watch out
You better not cry
You better not pout
I'm telling you why
You better watch out
You better not cry
You better not pout
I'm telling you why

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 15 users
How do you not know this?

You better watch out
You better not cry
You better not pout
I'm telling you why
He's making a list
He's checking it twice
He's gonna find out who's naughty or nice
He sees you when you're sleeping
You better watch out
You better not cry
You better not pout
I'm telling you why
'Cause Santa Claus is coming to town
Oh, let's go
Now, he sees you when you're sleeping
You better watch out
You better not cry
You better not pout
I'm telling you why
You better watch out
You better not cry
You better not pout
I'm telling you why
Very good evidence of coercive control so taking a line out of this Christmas song Santa Claus ‘better watch out’ if he is coming to town because Mrs. Clause has called the police and they have a warrant for his arrest.

Police have asked for anyone with
video evidence of Santa Clause grooming children in major shopping centres or soliciting written communications in the form of letters to Santa with their personal details and address to contact Crime Stoppers. 😂🤣😂🤡😂🤣

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 11 users
Wonder if they stuck with the old and a few tweaks or popped something else in :unsure:

View attachment 23922
First Aus drive of the GLC

Comment on Hey Merc function.

Could take either way.

Old tech but being enhanced as it goes or new tech with a few bugs to iron out still.

2023 Mercedes-Benz GLC300: International first drive

Rob Margeit
08:0106 September 2022

Mercedes-Benz Australia has rolled the dice with the all-new GLC medium SUV, with just a single well-specified variant available next year. And we've driven it.

It should come as little surprise that the Mercedes-Benz GLC, the German brand’s luxury take on the medium SUV segment, has become its biggest seller around the world.

Merc’s ‘Hey Mercedes’ voice commands work fine for the most part – such as route guidance, making phone calls, changing the radio station or music selection, for example – but she can still be caught napping. But, Merc says the function has been improved and keeps evolving.

‘Hey Mercedes’ can also act as a ‘Tourguide’, offering an informative talk track when requested that highlights information about ‘points of interest’ along the route. We didn’t get to sample this feature as it’s currently only available in German (boo!). Merc has plans, though, to roll it out in other regions.

• Fire
Reactions: 14 users

Esq.111

Fascinatingly Intuitive.
Chippers,

NASA, the Artemis 1 moon rocket, or more specifically the pod thingi which orbited the moon recently will be touching down back on earth roughly 11th Dec 2022 , American time.

Sooooo....

A month or two later, when the boffins have crunched all the data, we may find out if Brainchip was amoungst any of the experiments / technology utilised..... or not.

Either way all very exciting.

Regards,
Esq.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 31 users

Slade

Top 20
Very good evidence of coercive control so taking a line out of this Christmas song Santa Claus ‘better watch out’ if he is coming to town because Mrs. Clause has called the police and they have a warrant for his arrest.

Police have asked for anyone with
video evidence of Santa Clause grooming children in major shopping centres or soliciting written communications in the form of letters to Santa with their personal details and address to contact Crime Stoppers. 😂🤣😂🤡😂🤣
Well I guess you will like an all time classic that we used to sing at school:

1. Jesus loves me! This I know,
    For the Bible tells me so;
    Little ones to Him belong;
    They are weak, but He is strong.
    • Refrain:
      Yes, Jesus loves me!
      Yes, Jesus loves me!
      Yes, Jesus loves me!
      The Bible tells me so.
  2. Jesus loves me! This I know,
    As He loved so long ago,
    Taking children on His knee,
    Saying, “Let them come to Me.”
  3. Jesus loves me still today,
    Walking with me on my way,
    Wanting as a friend to give
    Light and love to all who live.
  4. Jesus loves me! He who died
    Heaven’s gate to open wide;
    He will wash away my sin,
    Let His little child come in.
  5. Jesus loves me! He will stay
    Close beside me all the way;
    Thou hast bled and died for me,
    I will henceforth live for Thee.

• Love
  • Thinking
Reactions: 5 users
Well I guess you will like an all time classic that we used to sing at school:

1. Jesus loves me! This I know,
    For the Bible tells me so;
    Little ones to Him belong;
    They are weak, but He is strong.
    • Refrain:
      Yes, Jesus loves me!
      Yes, Jesus loves me!
      Yes, Jesus loves me!
      The Bible tells me so.
  2. Jesus loves me! This I know,
    As He loved so long ago,
    Taking children on His knee,
    Saying, “Let them come to Me.”
  3. Jesus loves me still today,
    Walking with me on my way,
    Wanting as a friend to give
    Light and love to all who live.
  4. Jesus loves me! He who died
    Heaven’s gate to open wide;
    He will wash away my sin,
    Let His little child come in.
  5. Jesus loves me! He will stay
    Close beside me all the way;
    Thou hast bled and died for me,
    I will henceforth live for Thee.
The one thing my darling wife claims she learnt from me is when to claim the right to remain silent.

And she was right and this is one of those occasions. 😇😇😇😇

• Haha

Late to add, but I do like an RT like and a brand naming in reference 😎

5E6A4AD1-00B5-46D6-8929-1EA682F8533F.jpeg

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 26 users

Kachoo

Regular
I know that there was some complaints about the podcast but I thinking if BRN was not happy with it they would not have aired it they are not live.

Reactions: 2 users

HopalongPetrovski

I'm Spartacus!
I know that there was some complaints about the podcast but I thinking if BRN was not happy with it they would not have aired it they are not live.
What, and be tongue lashed by the thousand gobs! 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 7 users

Potato

Regular
I'm guessing everyones in the same boat but just saying, kind of depressing to see our SP this week..

• Thinking
  • Haha
Top Bottom