D

Deleted member 118

Might as well get the worse Xmas song out the way. Only another 15 to go

• Haha
Reactions: 9 users
D

Deleted member 2799

Might as well get the worse Xmas song out the way. Only another 15 to go

Every year 2.7 mio US$ only for this song in her bank account. I think she don’t care”y” if a few people like you or me think it’s the worse Xmas song… nevertheless, I think Musik is art and if you like or not, it’s a matter of perspective. 😅

Reactions: 5 users
The point is not always which product is better. We discussed it in the German platform several times. It’s about the price. If you can get, as a company, an AI solution which is sufficient for your product, and don’t need everything what akida offer, you will buy the cheaper one. That’s why I think, at the moment they are working on a product with better price-performance. It’s important for brainchip to be not too expensive to get one of the leader in this segment. Also not too cheap… the balance is important and the most difficult work.

Hope my English is good enough ✌️ sorry in advance
Hi 7of7

Well you can tell the others that AKIDA has the game sown up. It has the highest performance and a dramatically lower price point than Intel's Loihi and IBM's True North.

AKIDA 1.0 with all the bells and whistles is about $25.00 Australian. If you want the IP it is considerably cheaper and it is cheaper again if you do not require all the nodes. Renesas licencing just two nodes paid considerably less than what MegaChips did for the full AKIDA 1.0 IP.

Over the years I have heard various prices for a single 14nm Loihi 1 chip which ranged from $80 to $170 Loihi 2 at 7nm is going to be much more expensive. In addition at least at this stage they do not offer IP and their chip design does not allow for selling of just part of the neural fabric. Indeed to achieve the best performance they seem mostly to offer Loihi 1 and 2 in two chip configurations at least with the latest Loihi 2 offering being a board with eight Loihi 2 chips.

So I am not sure what the discussion is you have been having in Germany but it needs to be reconsidered as Brainchip has cancelled out the opposition in this space on price as well as with Science Fiction performance.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 53 users

alwaysgreen

Top 20
Nice to go into the weekend with a green day after a tough week.

green m&m GIF

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 23 users
Nice to go into the weekend with a green day after a tough week.

green m&m GIF
Very thoughtful of them to hold off the beating this week. Enjoy the weekend ladies/gents.

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 7 users
D

Deleted member 2799

Hi 7of7

Well you can tell the others that AKIDA has the game sown up. It has the highest performance and a dramatically lower price point than Intel's Loihi and IBM's True North.

AKIDA 1.0 with all the bells and whistles is about $25.00 Australian. If you want the IP it is considerably cheaper and it is cheaper again if you do not require all the nodes. Renesas licencing just two nodes paid considerably less than what MegaChips did for the full ALIDA 1.0 IP.

Over the years I have heard various prices for a single 14nm Loihi 1 chip which ranged from $80 to $170 Loihi 2 at 7nm is going to be much more expensive. In addition at least at this stage they do not offer IP and their chip design does not allow for selling of just part of the neural fabric. Indeed to achieve the best performance they seem mostly to offer Loihi 1 and 2 in two chip configurations at least with the latest Loihi 2 offering being a board with eight Loihi 2 chips.

So I am not sure what the discussion is you have been having in Germany but it needs to be reconsidered as Brainchip has cancelled out the opposition in this space on price as well as with Science Fiction performance.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
Hi FF,

Thank you for your reply, to be honest I don’t have every single price of every product of a company in which I invest. Also I am not the person who need to know the details how a product is working technically and so on. The only thing what I am interested in is, if the company is working on their success to make profit to increases the share price. I think akida have potential that’s why I invested in.
My previous post was only superficial and not meant to question anyones expertise. I like your postings and be happy to learn some things. Hope you understand.

Best

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 16 users

Boab

I wish I could paint like Vincent
Big show happening in Jan 5th-8th.
On the BrainChip website they are asking if anyone wants to make an appointment with them at the show.
Hopefully a bit of networking for our wonderful team.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 28 users

RobjHunt

Regular
All day high and a green Friday.

That’ll do pig, that’ll do 😉

417014CF-AB76-4BBC-8970-883DB3746416.jpeg

Attachments

• 6AB3F781-BC1D-4840-B92A-B766AC1DFB76.jpeg
    6AB3F781-BC1D-4840-B92A-B766AC1DFB76.jpeg
    108.7 KB · Views: 35
Last edited:
  • Love
  • Haha
Reactions: 21 users

Dhm

Regular
I follow a couple of US chartists for the more ‘big picture’ moves. The chart below comes from Chris Kimble and it shows the US 10 year bond rate since 1980. This is not a prediction, rather one piece of evidence that points to lower rates and perhaps a more calm equity environment.

D8772983-995F-41D7-BE85-7D5F0045C0BE.jpeg

• Fire
Reactions: 13 users

Cyw

Regular
It is a bit sad to see shareholders getting excited about a 2.5c rise in share price. Still remember the glorious days when it jumped 30 or 40c a day. Those happy days will come again, guess we just have to wait.

Reactions: 19 users

FJ-215

Regular
Big show happening in Jan 5th-8th.
On the BrainChip website they are asking if anyone wants to make an appointment with them at the show.
Hopefully a bit of networking for our wonderful team.
G'day Boab,

So we are going to the Big Show, very nice.

Can't find us in the exhibitor directory, wonder who we might be sharing a booth with?

Reactions: 6 users

alwaysgreen

Top 20
It is a bit sad to see shareholders getting excited about a 2.5c rise in share price. Still remember the glorious days when it jumped 30 or 40c a day. Those happy days will come again, guess we just have to wait.
Better than a red day.

Reactions: 13 users
G'day Boab,

Can't find us in the exhibitor directory, wonder who we might be sharing a booth with?
How nice would it be sneaking a little space in the Vehicle Tech area given last year and these guys are again one of the featured :)

CES 2023
VEHICLE TECH

FEATURED EXHIBITORS

1670572751339.png

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 24 users

FJ-215

Regular
Is episode 22 worth watching or just give it a miss?
Also going through a bit of a crisis here. Have found a whole lot of respect for Elon musk and Kanye west recently.
G'day Rise,
I say give it a go. Love this forum but I think we get a bit myopic at times. Some seem disappointed Sally didn't go weak at the knees and gush at the very mention of Akida. The answer to that is in the title.....

Episode 22 – BrainChip discusses AI from the outside looking in with Sally Ward Foxton

If you are investing in edge technology or thinking about it, it's a very good overview of what is happening in this space.

Jury out on Elon, give yourself an uppercut for mentioning Kanye.

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 21 users

Boab

I wish I could paint like Vincent
G'day Boab,

They'll be there somewhere. Perhaps they haven't ironed all the wrinkles out of the tablecloth yet😁😁
1670576841845.png

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 23 users

FJ-215

Regular
  • Haha
Reactions: 5 users
Wonder if they stuck with the old and a few tweaks or popped something else in :unsure:

IMG_20221209_171010.jpg

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 69 users

FJ-215

Regular
  • Love
Reactions: 6 users
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 10 users

Sirod69

bavarian girl ;-)
wanted to take a closer look at the man on LinkedIn, but couldn't find him, hm
Valeo
ValeoUnternehmen anzeigen: Valeo
1 Mio. Follower:innen
57 Min. •

The Valeo Board of Directors has unanimously decided to appoint Gilles Michel as Chairman of the Board of Directors. He will replace outgoing chairman Jacques Ashenbroich, effective January 1, 2023. As an independent director of Valeo since 2018, Michel is familiar with Valeo's challenges, and we look forward to benefiting from his experience, industrial skills and rigor.

1670579934539.png

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 8 users
Top Bottom