BRN Discussion Ongoing

wilzy123

Founding Member
Peter stated that Renesas would bring product to by end of 2022

If Peter did say this, I cannot vouch for it (as I do not know when it was said and in which context)...

But lets assume I just take what you're saying at face value, and that it's truthful, the only thing I could possibly chalk up to any delay are the comments by Sean Hehir in the last 4C ... "However, the current global technology market has created economic dynamics that have extended evaluations, decreased budgets, and delayed introduction of new technology. These conditions have created a headwind for our prospective and current customers. We anticipate these conditions to eventually calm.".

I guess you could chalk it up to that. Or you could make your own $hit up and believe that. Either way, I do not care what you do :cool:

Reactions: 9 users

Makeme 2020

Regular
Reactions: 4 users

Makeme 2020

Regular
If Peter did say this, I cannot vouch for it (as I do not know when it was said and in which context)...

But lets assume I just take what you're saying at face value, and that it's truthful, the only thing I could possibly chalk up to any delay are the comments by Sean Hehir in the last 4C ... "However, the current global technology market has created economic dynamics that have extended evaluations, decreased budgets, and delayed introduction of new technology. These conditions have created a headwind for our prospective and current customers. We anticipate these conditions to eventually calm.".

I guess you could chalk it up to that. Or you could make your own $hit up and believe that. Either way, I do not care what you do :cool:
Are we Shareholders or MUSHROOMS...................

Reactions: 6 users

wilzy123

Founding Member

Only you can work that out for yourself.

200 (18).gif

• Haha
D

Deleted member 118

I think a lot of other things we’re said that never materialised.

Reactions: 2 users

Tothemoon24

Top 20
  • Haha

Diogenese

Top 20
As @Diogenese said today off the back of good news which the Facts support the adjective sensational news might well be used the price of Brainchip shares retreats.

There is clearly an epidemic of the psychological condition “Fear of Success” spreading across retail investors otherwise how else can this be explained when:

ARM partnered with Brainchip

SiFive partnered with Brainchip

Mercedes Benz trusting Brainchip AKIDA technology

VALEO trusting AKIDA technology

NASA trusting AKIDA technology

Prophesee partnered with Brainchip

ISL and US Airforce Research implementing AKIDA

MegaChips having licensed AKIDA IP and advancing its market adoption

RENESAS taping out a 22nm chip with AKIDA IP and bringing it to market across a broad range of use cases in six to nine months

A long in hand cash runway of at least 2 years

Stellar people joining the Board and senior management.

Additional hiring of sales and engineering staff continuing at pace.

Existing engineering staff winning awards.

Yet barely more than half of one percent of shares on issue can drag down the share price.

The reality is market conditions are allowing manipulators and criminals to play their disgusting games without fear of non existent regulators saying boo.

Eventually the dam wall will burst and the manipulators will all be washed away.

Now more than ever it is critical to DYOR and have a solid plan.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
Re ISL and its USAF radar link, I think that that may be related to the Australian made Boeing Loyal Wingman drone flock radar.

Someone else was making the point that military tech trickles down to commercial application. So the drone flock radar could be "de-smarted" for use as civilian collision avoidance radar auto-pilot control. Every aeroplane would have one, just like the black box.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 26 users

Foxdog

Regular
As @Diogenese said today off the back of good news which the Facts support the adjective sensational news might well be used the price of Brainchip shares retreats.

There is clearly an epidemic of the psychological condition “Fear of Success” spreading across retail investors otherwise how else can this be explained when:

RENESAS taping out a 22nm chip with AKIDA IP and bringing it to market across a broad range of use cases in six to nine months

Yet barely more than half of one percent of shares on issue can drag down the share price.

The reality is market conditions are allowing manipulators and criminals to play their disgusting games without fear of non existent regulators saying boo.

Eventually the dam wall will burst and the manipulators will all be washed away.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
Retail needs sugar hits FF - until announcements they will continue to act like Chicken Little....simples 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8 users

McHale

Regular
Not gonna argue with your view but we must keep in mind that Sean has millions of options still available so he will likely end up with 5 plus million even selling off for tax purposes. That's still more in the pie then most of us here.

We really don't know how personal situation finance wise so it's hard to comment more the really what the news provides. I get what your saying about raising money elsewhere but that may not be easy too.

Regards,
As soon as the Restricted Stock Units vest, you have a tax liability in the US. So far Sean has been granted 6 million RSU's over 3 years (this was part of his initial salary package), so they vest at a rate of 2 mill per year This is as well as his liability for Fed income tax to the IR Dept, and then because he is most likely domiciled in Calif, most likely close by to Laguna Hills, he will also be liable to a chunk of State taxation as well. Calif State taxes are high, which is why many people are leaving Calif for lower taxing States in the US. The US taxation system is vastly different to the regime we have here.

So I have no problem whatsoever with Sean reducing his considerable tax liability, I am much more interested in his performance as our CEO and in his capacity as an Exec Director. It is way too early IMO to really assess how good, or otherwise his performance has been to this point in time. Having said that, the partnerships made this year are truly impressive, and speak to a good probability (some here would justifiably say high probability) of excellent outcomes, in terms of earnings growth. However some of the recent achievements would have to be, also attributed to the work of Rob Telson and Lou Di Nardo, as well as others along the way.

So we may/will get a better subjective fix on Seans performance moving forward, although with all the NDA's and the clandestine nature of the tech industry, it may turn out to be: a who would know kind of scenario, because staffing levels have grown so dramatically in recent times, and we won't really know who has achieved what - unless of course BRN decide to give SHers more information. For me the acid test will be the AGM next year, as I have said before I remain strong in my confidence in the Akida technology, and important outcomes look, on the surface of things, to be coming together. At the end of the day Sean is the CEO, he is not just a salesman.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 37 users

Diogenese

Top 20
Retail needs sugar hits FF - until announcements they will continue to act like Chicken Little....simples 😂

Hi Foxdog,

Todays trading had 9 sell orders of more than 100k up to just after 12:30, and one after 3:30 to knock the SP down 4 cents.

I'd like to think that a retail holder who held more than 100k would be circumspect about panic selling. Did Dastardly Dolci put her thumb on the scales?

1670315478050.png

• Thinking
  • Love
Reactions: 15 users

TasTroy77

Founding Member
Rob telson stated that 2022 would be BRAINCHIPS Year also Peter stated that Renesas would bring a product to market end of 2022.
It has been a good year for brainchip one of the best in my opinion.
Wind the chart back 12 months and compare to the USA tech titans Amazon etc and considering macro global environment the share price hasn't done too bad.
If you haven't got the patience to see everything that brainchip has to offer play out - there is always THE SELL BUTTON 😉

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 30 users
Personally I just think the drift is probably the most frustrating thing.

We all believe there is a better than even chance of success, probs first steps near/mid term then bigger longer term.

However, when there unfortunately is a quiet period then SP will drift as we all know then any future upward move will be off a lower base and most would prefer a 10, 20, 30% move from over $1 than like 60c but is what it is.

• Fire
Reactions: 12 users

Makeme 2020

Regular
It has been a good year for brainchip one of the best in my opinion.
Wind the chart back 12 months and compare to the USA tech titans Amazon etc and considering macro global environment the share price hasn't done too bad.
If you haven't got the patience to see everything that brainchip has to offer play out - there is always THE SELL BUTTON 😉
Why won't SEAN OR BRN MANAGEMENT give us a update isn't been nearly a year.

• Haha
Reactions: 7 users
  • Haha

Makeme 2020

Regular
  • Haha
Reactions: 3 users

stan9614

Regular
What I find tragic is the way some value a company by reference to the lawful disclosed actions of the CEO whose personal financial situation is unknown and the landmark notification of Renesas to taping out the chip containing AKIDA IP is treated as a ho hum despite the fact that Renesas actions will secure the financial success of Brainchip and the CEO buying a few shares will be a 15 minute sugar hit.

The very same people who have been a broken record on when is Renesas going to do something are now ignoring Renesas and carrying on about the CEO who has just invested $800,000 of his own money in the company because it should have been more than $800,000.

As for lolci anyone who has not fully been exposed to her true character should ask @stan9614 to post what baseless lies she was spreading about Peter van der Made on HC claiming him to be a liar and other things and completely misrepresenting his actions.

Everyone should be asking why is so much effort being put into attacking the CEO when the Renesas progress on any logical view of what is most significant and likely to create long term shareholder value is deliberately ignored and being drowned out.

If you don’t understand that you are being manipulated then you have failed to do your own research.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
I didn't want to waste my time, but I couldn't resist to expose dolci again just now on hotcrapper.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 19 users

Edge Impulse partnered with Brainchip

Nviso has partnered with Brainchip

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
The longer I dwell on all the achievements in 2022 it seems an understating of its achievements to simply say 2022 has been Brainchip’s year.

So much has been achieved I think I personally would say 2022 has been a stellar year for Brainchip.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 47 users

HopalongPetrovski

I'm Spartacus!
I'm retail and I don't need or want sugar hits.
It takes as long as it takes.
I'm not saying I wouldn't be more comfortable and happier to see the share price higher, but given the following sentiment, I am using the current conditions to my advantage.
If I did not have faith in the product, the management team, or thought the company was in trouble financially or strategically I would pull or reduce my exposure.
I continue to hold and add to my position as finances and my individual circumstances permit.
I have ridden through and sacrificed much to attain my current holdings and am damned if I'll be shaken by this vulgar and obvious manipulation.
Owning my share of this company will enable me a future I could otherwise only dream about.
It already has, but I expect many more multiples beyond this over the coming years.
I'm not letting this unicorn fly away without me.

AKIDA BALLISTA
AKIDA EVERYWHERE
GLTAH.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 63 users
Nx
Rob telson stated that 2022 would be BRAINCHIPS Year also Peter stated that Renesas would bring a product to market end of 2022.
Nxt AGM Heat on CEO

Diogenese

Top 20
Consider the possibilities for AKIDA:

EXTRACT ONE:

“Dialog, based in Frankfurt, has served as an Apple chip supplier, and called the deal a “compelling opportunity” for its shareholders in a statement.The two companies offer generally complementary product lines.

The acquisition has been approved by the boards of both companies and should be complete in the second half of 2021. It is subject to antitrust and foreign investment clearances from Germany, China, Taiwan and the U.S”

EXTRACT TWO:

“ Renesas gains access to Dialog designs for integrated circuits for providing power to mobile devices and IoT. Dialog makes technologies for battery and power management, AC/DC power conversion, non-volatile flash memory, Bluetooth Low Energy and low-power Wi-Fi.

Dialog’s mix of products combined with Renesas’ embedded computer, analog and power products “creates even greater growth opportunities in today’s increasingly connected world, “said Dialog CEO Jalal Bagherli in a statement.

Renesas CEO Hidetoshi Shibata said the transaction represents “our next important step in catapulting Renesas’ growth plan.”

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
Renesas have been busy on the takeover business. The Renesas podcast (Sailesh Chittepeddi) talked about the Reality AI takeover. [Aside, why haven't they taken over Brainchip?]

Sailesh Chittepeddi talked a lot about their newly-acquired Reality AI* who produce sensors, firmware and software for acoustic location of sirens etc., among other things, using AI software to identify the signals. At about 19:30 he said "Voice is becoming far more important" - how many nodes of Akida are required for voice?

* https://www.renesas.com/us/en/about...d-signal-processing-and-intelligence-endpoint
Renesas’ Processors Combined with Reality AI’s Tools and Solutions Deliver Seamless Endpoint AI to IIoT, Consumer and Automotive Applications
June 9, 2022
Tokyo, Japan, June 9, 2022 ― Renesas Electronics Corporation (TSE:6723), a premier supplier of advanced semiconductor solutions, today announced it has entered into a definitive agreement with Reality Analytics, Inc. (Reality AI), a leading provider of embedded AI solutions, under which Renesas will acquire Reality AI in an all-cash transaction. The transaction has been unanimously approved by the boards of directors of both companies and is expected to close by the end of calendar year 2022, subject to shareholders’ and required regulatory approval and other customary closing conditions. The acquisition will significantly enhance Renesas’ endpoint AI capability, providing more flexibility and efficiency for system developers to make their products AIoT (Artificial Intelligence of Things) ready and get to market faster

Reality Analytics Inc have several patents:

https://worldwide.espacenet.com/patent/search?q=pa = "Reality Analytics"

Presumably Renesas had been working with Reality for some time before deciding to buy them.

The ARM Cortex M85 microcontroller is designed for speech control.

Reality AI can run on MCUs.

In the article about Renesas/Akida, Sailesh Chittepeddi said they want to bridge the gap between MCUs and MPUs.

Renesas are bringing out an M85 in 2023, maybe about the time they bring out their Akida boosted MCU?

How long would it take to fit an ARM/Reality/Akida jigsaw together?

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 34 users
Top Bottom