BRN Discussion Ongoing

Boab

I wish I could paint like Vincent
According to this reviewer the new BMWiX M60 needs some work on it's gesture control.

The iX M60 also has what BMW calls Natural Interaction that allows some audio functions to be operated using gestures. Point at the screen and spin a finger clockwise to increase the volume, anti-clockwise to decrease. A swipe of your hand one way skips to the next track, the other way back a track.
Honestly, though, it doesn’t work well. It’s hard to know if the camera has picked up your spinning digit, so inevitably you spin longer and the volume goes too high. Or it doesn’t sense your track-skipping wave so you do it again and again, feeling more foolish every time.
These systems put me in mind of Volkswagen’s capacitive touch sliders that were also meant to be an advance in human-machine interaction, but VW has agreed it was a mistake and is going back to buttons for the future. I guess it’s hard to beat the simplicity and speed of the humble button.

• Sad
  • Thinking
Reactions: 10 users

Slade

Top 20
In my opinion having listened to the attached podcast commencing around the three minute mark that the AKIDA Renesas chip is going to be released to the market in 6 to 9 months from four days ago.

If you listen and hear the 6 to 9 months and have any doubts continue listening to the balance of the podcast.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
That’s a great podcast to listen to. Sailesh Chittipeddi has a calm intelligent confidence about him. He reminds me of me. Could it be that Renesas are the ones bench marking Akida. The podcast is well worth listening to. Akida has an amazing future in front of it if you ask me.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 35 users

AARONASX

Holding onto what I've got
In my opinion having listened to the attached podcast commencing around the three minute mark that the AKIDA Renesas chip is going to be released to the market in 6 to 9 months from four days ago.

If you listen and hear the 6 to 9 months and have any doubts continue listening to the balance of the podcast.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
Also at the 22:00 mark, Customers are introducing Renesas to other customers!

If somehow this involves Akida as the core driving factor (even 1%) you know we are on a sure thing, word of mouth is spreading, customers are impressed enough to go to the effort to tell Renesas about other customers!

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 20 users
Not sure if others were aware, as I wasn't, but EI are also part of the:

Renesas RA Partner Ecosystem Solutions​

The RA MCU ecosystem has over 50 partners today with more planned. Each partner's building block solution carries the "RA Ready" badge and is designed to solve real-world customer problems. RA Ready solutions accelerate time to market by providing plug and play options that enable a variety of IoT capabilities like security, connectivity, artificial intelligence (AI), machine learning (ML), and human machine interface (HMI).

Artificial Intelligence (AI)

1670292935916.png

Edge Impulse Studio
Edge Impulse Studio and APIs enable easy data collection and transformation, training, testing, verification and deployment of ML models for a wide range of industrial and consumer applications.

Featured Document:​

Download
Edge Impulse Studio (PDF | English)

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 29 users

4jct

I don't know why everyone is keen for more news. Every time we have good news, the share price falls.
Di ogre.
I was just thinking that you are a good bloke. You are prepared to share immense knowledge and answer questions from vastly inferior intellects without derision or a hint of arrogance. Yet if on the slightest of occasions you are slightly off the mark, put your hand up and move on without trying to salvage some ego deflation. You listen openmindedly to the contributions of others and are humorous and compassionate. I’m betting you are popular in the real world and hope to one day get to meet you (the $20 party would be good). Maybe some posters here could take a leaf out of your book.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 59 users
What I find tragic is the way some value a company by reference to the lawful disclosed actions of the CEO whose personal financial situation is unknown and the landmark notification of Renesas to taping out the chip containing AKIDA IP is treated as a ho hum despite the fact that Renesas actions will secure the financial success of Brainchip and the CEO buying a few shares will be a 15 minute sugar hit.

The very same people who have been a broken record on when is Renesas going to do something are now ignoring Renesas and carrying on about the CEO who has just invested $800,000 of his own money in the company because it should have been more than $800,000.

As for lolci anyone who has not fully been exposed to her true character should ask @stan9614 to post what baseless lies she was spreading about Peter van der Made on HC claiming him to be a liar and other things and completely misrepresenting his actions.

Everyone should be asking why is so much effort being put into attacking the CEO when the Renesas progress on any logical view of what is most significant and likely to create long term shareholder value is deliberately ignored and being drowned out.

If you don’t understand that you are being manipulated then you have failed to do your own research.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
What I find tragic is the way some value a company by reference to the lawful disclosed actions of the CEO whose personal financial situation is unknown and the landmark notification of Renesas to taping out the chip containing AKIDA IP is treated as a ho hum despite the fact that Renesas actions will secure the financial success of Brainchip and the CEO buying a few shares will be a 15 minute sugar hit.

The very same people who have been a broken record on when is Renesas going to do something are now ignoring Renesas and carrying on about the CEO who has just invested $800,000 of his own money in the company because it should have been more than $800,000.

As for lolci anyone who has not fully been exposed to her true character should ask @stan9614 to post what baseless lies she was spreading about Peter van der Made on HC claiming him to be a liar and other things and completely misrepresenting his actions.

Everyone should be asking why is so much effort being put into attacking the CEO when the Renesas progress on any logical view of what is most significant and likely to create long term shareholder value is deliberately ignored and being drowned out.

If you don’t understand that you are being manipulated then you have failed to do your own research.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
In the interview with Sailesh Chittipeddi of Renasas that @TECH posted Sailesh confirms right at the end than rather than using their own in tech “the first pass on the microcontroller side is to take someone’s IP and implement into our system and see where we go from there”. Definitely worth a listen!

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 30 users

JoMo68

Regular
From memory there was only a day or two between "uptrend kitty" and "$2b Co with no revenue ;)"

I've scrolled past it, but whoever called her a snake in the grass was spot on. She posts for her own personal gain, not anyone else's.
Eeek, I missed all that - haven't been on the crapper for ages (and feel much calmer for it...)

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 15 users

Deadpool

hyper-efficient Ai
That’s a great podcast to listen to. Sailesh Chittipeddi has a calm intelligent confidence about him. He reminds me of me. Could it be that Renesas are the ones bench marking Akida. The podcast is well worth listening to. Akida has an amazing future in front of it if you ask me.
calm intelligent confidence about him "He reminds me of me"

Adhir Kalyan Reaction GIF by CBS
Ha Ha love it:LOL:

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 23 users

Diogenese

Top 20
Di ogre.
I was just thinking that you are a good bloke. You are prepared to share immense knowledge and answer questions from vastly inferior intellects without derision or a hint of arrogance. Yet if on the slightest of occasions you are slightly off the mark, put your hand up and move on without trying to salvage some ego deflation. You listen openmindedly to the contributions of others and are humorous and compassionate. I’m betting you are popular in the real world and hope to one day get to meet you (the $20 party would be good). Maybe some posters here could take a leaf out of your book.
Thanks for the kind words - I use voodoo dolls with red hot pins as required.

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 34 users
From memory there was only a day or two between "uptrend kitty" and "$2b Co with no revenue ;)"

I've scrolled past it, but whoever called her a snake in the grass was spot on. She posts for her own personal gain, not anyone else's.
I remember she stated the company is not worth 3bil when we hit that MC after the Mercedes news. Was she right in terms of what the market believes? Yes.

I don’t get the hate on here everyone seems to get on a bandwagon of hate. Dolci was one of the main champs that kept hotcrappers idiots from taking over with her charts which were always more right than wrong.

Docli ain’t the one holding the price down, I can def say she made more money than 99% of people in this forum. She even fked with dogwater by putting a million dollar parcel on the by side at like 10 cents or something after dogwater kept talking shit about more sellers than buyers

Reactions: 5 users

Dozzaman1977

Regular
, I missed all that - haven't been on the crapper for ages (and feel much calmer for it...)
Totally correct.
She was showing charts showing her price target for BRN if my memory serves me correct at 1.80 and then when the price hit 1.30 (approx I think) a couple of days later she stated just that, 2 billion company with no revenue, sell out.
She has deleted these posts now
She also stated lately that the price of brn should be I think 46 cents when she was lying about Peter VM. All above figures are memory because I don't waste any time with her posts.
Season 10 Story GIF by Curb Your Enthusiasm

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: 14 users

Damo4

Regular
I remember she stated the company is not worth 3bil when we hit that MC after the Mercedes news. Was she right in terms of what the market believes? Yes.

I don’t get the hate on here everyone seems to get on a bandwagon of hate. Dolci was one of the main champs that kept hotcrappers idiots from taking over with her charts which were always more right than wrong.

Docli ain’t the one holding the price down, I can def say she made more money than 99% of people in this forum. She even fked with dogwater by putting a million dollar parcel on the by side at like 10 cents or something after dogwater kept talking shit about more sellers than buyers

Not sure why I want to respond, but I remember seeing her $3b post and it truly disgusted me.
It's the sentiment gymnastics for me.
I actually don't care what she says because I don't base my investments on what she says, but it's clear she thinks some vulnerable people do.

I remember seeing endless bickering with Kitwalker and sometimes others like Dawgfather and Aerial.
I remember seeing the charts that would have exactly the correct timeframe captured to make any line look like it was shooting for the top right corner.
I remember clicking an old post accidentally and on the crapper it opened the first post and saw her, sub 5c, down ramping the hell out of the stock and it's management and founder.
I remember it being baseless and borderline defamatory, and as someone who began buying BRN much later in the game, I realised quickly that people like her voice opinions only to service their own agendas.

Obviously everyone does, but for the majority of holders, we want the SP to increase and that's as deep as it gets. Some may have a small trading parcel and just utilise the volatility, others just hold on to what they've got. They simply post info and concerns or praises based on their true feelings of the company or it's management.

I imagine when/if the time comes and some of us LTH sell some/all of our shares, we will simply float away from the stock, perhaps only posting due to the strong relationships we've formed, supporting each other during this high risk/growth stage. I certainly wish everyone here the best of luck in all their investments, and would never try and pry shares from anyone here.
Instead She decided to immediately, and I mean within hours of selling, began shitting on the companies MC and revenue.
If the uptrend strength was the only thing she needed to invest, it certainly hadn't changed AFTER the share price started rising quickly.
She sold out around 1.5 form memory and it kept climbing to our all time high of $2.34.
There was still an uptrend at that time.
She knew about the revenue before the $1.50 mark, and she knew the trend prior too.

Anyway the point to what I'm saying is she trades BRN and anyone that takes any value form what she posts is kidding themselves.
It is purely self serving and her opinion of the stocks value will change depending on her position.
Why anyone would find value in that I don't know.
The fact she's so shameless to flip-flop like that just shows she thinks there's gullible people to influence.
It's exactly why she posted it on the crapper and not here.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 43 users

AusEire

Founding Member. It's ok to say No to Dot Joining
Thanks for the kind words - I use voodoo dolls with red hot pins as required.
I was wondering what that pin prick sensation was last night. Did Baconlover give you a lock of my hair at the AGM? It's the only explanation I can come up with.

• Haha
Reactions: 10 users
Not sure why I want to respond, but I remember seeing her $3b post and it truly disgusted me.
It's the sentiment gymnastics for me.
I actually don't care what she says because I don't base my investments on what she says, but it's clear she thinks some vulnerable people do.

I remember seeing endless bickering with Kitwalker and sometimes others like Dawgfather and Aerial.
I remember seeing the charts that would have exactly the correct timeframe captured to make any line look like it was shooting for the top right corner.
I remember clicking an old post accidentally and on the crapper it opened the first post and saw her, sub 5c, down ramping the hell out of the stock and it's management and founder.
I remember it being baseless and borderline defamatory, and as someone who began buying BRN much later in the game, I realised quickly that people like her voice opinions only to service their own agendas.

Obviously everyone does, but for the majority of holders, we want the SP to increase and that's as deep as it gets. Some may have a small trading parcel and just utilise the volatility, others just hold on to what they've got. They simply post info and concerns or praises based on their true feelings of the company or it's management.

I imagine when/if the time comes and some of us LTH sell some/all of our shares, we will simply float away from the stock, perhaps only posting due to the strong relationships we've formed, supporting each other during this high risk/growth stage. I certainly wish everyone here the best of luck in all their investments, and would never try and pry shares from anyone here.
Instead She decided to immediately, and I mean within hours of selling, began shitting on the companies MC and revenue.
If the uptrend strength was the only thing she needed to invest, it certainly hadn't changed AFTER the share price started rising quickly.
She sold out around 1.5 form memory and it kept climbing to our all time high of $2.34.
There was still an uptrend at that time.
She knew about the revenue before the $1.50 mark, and she knew the trend prior too.

Anyway the point to what I'm saying is she trades BRN and anyone that takes any value form what she posts is kidding themselves.
It is purely self serving and her opinion of the stocks value will change depending on her position.
Why anyone would find value in that I don't know.
The fact she's so shameless to flip-flop like that just shows she thinks there's gullible people to influence.
It's exactly why she posted it on the crapper and not here.
Very strong and fair points 💪

• Love
  • Thinking
Reactions: 4 users
Sometimes I wish I was a good trader, I would be happy making enough for some KFC chicken trendies a day for dinner

• Haha

robsmark

Regular
Well, another day talking about Lolsi whilst the gamesters give us a good F in the A. We really need some exciting developments from the company to change the tide here. Roll on the next AGM.

Reactions: 13 users
D

Deleted member 118

Let’s get into the mood of Christmas

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: 7 users

Pmel

Regular
Well, another day talking about Lolsi whilst the gamesters give us a good F in the A. We really need some exciting developments from the company to change the tide here. Roll on the next AGM.
Totally agree. Otherwise these traders will drag us down even further and company is silent. Hopes hopes.

Reactions: 5 users
D

Deleted member 118

• Haha
Top Bottom