BRN Discussion Ongoing

Dougie54

Regular
Bated breath, my good man, or woman, as the case may be in these gender entertwined erae..
Haha I stand corrected my good sir,madam or non binary,whatever the case maybe !!!

Reactions: 1 users
It is worthwhile going for a little tour of Reality Analytics website:

Two quotes from Careers page:

Desirable Experience:

“-Job queue architectures -Deploying maintaining and Docker containers -AWS (specifically ECS, Fargate, S3, but all AWS experience is helpful”

“Candidates should be very strong in MATLAB programming, as well as in C / C++ and/or Python. MS Studio Tools and/or web app experience are helpful. Experience in wide varieties of machine learning algorithms and emerging methods (not just deep learning). Solid understanding of signal processing methods and sensor data analytics.”

Quote from Partners page:

Reality AI Partners Include:​

arm blue text
Fujitsu FCL Logo

tiny ml proud
Prescient Devices Logo

Then if you jump to Prescient Devices we find their partners are:

W E A R E P R O U D P A R T N E R S O F
InfluxData

PheonixContact

AWS-partnernetwork

WAGO

BW_NVIDIA

BW_Rexroth-1

We also discover that Prescient Devices are an Edge facilitator:

“What if you could design at the speed of thought?​

We founded Prescient to change how businesses think about and use edge data and IoT. We see the technical expertise and number of iterations required to build in-depth edge data solutions that deter most businesses from achieving the digital transformation they need to stay competitive.

That's why we built Prescient Designer, to give organizations the boost they need to transform.​

That’s why we built Prescient Designer, our edge data solutions platform, to give organizations the boost they need to transform their IT/OT processes. We empower data engineers, system integrators, and innovators to design and orchestrate edge data solutions from the cloud and deploy them to run at the edge”

The words essential and ubiquitous just keep coming to mind along with AWS.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 35 users

Damo4

Regular
Green days, you love to see them

• Fire
Reactions: 13 users

Dozzaman1977

Regular
Don’t get the illusion anyone cares about your BRN misery Club that’s down 68.5% from its all time highs..
Lying Season 4 GIF by Curb Your Enthusiasm

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 22 users

Teach22

Regular
  • Haha
Reactions: 10 users

Getupthere

Regular
  • Haha
  • Love

equanimous

Norse clairvoyant shapeshifter goddess
And shorting BRN all the way down
out performing microsoft, AMD and nvidia. Your better off talking to a mirror because no one cares what you think here
Screenshot_20221205-115120_Brave.jpg

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 20 users

gex

Regular
  • Haha

Deadpool

hyper-efficient Ai
Don’t get the illusion anyone cares about your BRN misery Club that’s down 68.5% from its all time highs..
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8 users

BaconLover

Founding Member
  • Haha
  • Fire

AusEire

Founding Member. It's ok to say No to Dot Joining
  • Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 34 users

HopalongPetrovski

I'm Spartacus!
Ah, think you got off the bus at the wrong station Hellboy.
We like Brainchip here and as investors in the company want to see it succeed and its share price go higher.
You would probably be happier in your misery over with "The D" and the other trolls on the Crapper.

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 33 users

Slade

Top 20
  • Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 16 users
Based on the considerable amount of preparation and obvious strategic thinking that is going into the BRN saga which has been demonstrated on so many occasions I have lost count I just have one question for Schnitzel lover .... Who is using the Family Brain Cell today ?

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 16 users

HopalongPetrovski

I'm Spartacus!
Ah, think you got off the bus at the wrong station Hellboy.
We like Brainchip here and as investors in the company want to see it succeed and its share price go higher.
You would probably be happier in your misery over with "The D" and the other trolls on the Crapper.
Sorry folks, know we shouldn't give these fuckwits any oxygen or attention.
It's just been so long since we had a genuine swine show it's true colour's here, I couldn't resist the sport. 🤣

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 25 users

HopalongPetrovski

I'm Spartacus!
  • Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 10 users

Newk R

Regular
  • Haha
Sorry folks, know we shouldn't give these fuckwits any oxygen or attention.
It's just been so long since we had a genuine swine show it's true colour's here, I couldn't resist the sport. 🤣
Having some experience I think we should arrange for a mental health team visit for this poor sick individual.

All he or she need do is ask and provide a contact address via a private message to @zeeb0t but the real one this time.

I have no doubt @zeeb0t will treat his or her previously supplied false details as a symptom of their mental health issues and not take it any further.

All they need do is reach out and help will be provided.

Otherwise they can go to a very dark place and never return. 😂🤣😂🤡😂🤣

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 27 users
Top Bottom