BRN Discussion Ongoing

Diogenese

Top 20
My new best friend ChatGPT is saying between only a few days to a few weeks from taping to final chip manufacturing:
View attachment 23500
I would think that the testing of a processor/controller chip with a NN would be more complex than testing most other sorts of ICs.

• Love
Reactions: 13 users

Adam

Regular
So we will wait with baited breath till Friday for the Announcement to say wait till next week for an updated non Announcement.
Bated breath, my good man, or woman, as the case may be in these gender entertwined erae..

• Haha
Reactions: 10 users

Townyj

Ermahgerd
Socionext Posted this on Linkedin... Not a bad read. I like some of the wording being used within the Article, like "Differentiation" Not sure where i have heard that many times in the past... *cough*

2022-12-04_22-10-56.jpg

Reactions: 9 users

Learning

Learning to the Top 🕵‍♂️
First it's Chis Stevens and now Rob Teslon 'Exciting Time'. Well personally for me, I am excited for being a shareholder.

"Now you have accelerators for driving AI with neural processing units rather than a dual core CPU. We are working with a third party taping out a device in December on 22nm CMOS,” said Chittipeddi.

And its already December, so does that mean it's close, or ready for the device to be taping out?

Have an exciting future everyone 🙂
Very exciting!

Screenshot_20221205_073439_LinkedIn.jpg

Edit: Now: Edge Impulse 😄

It's great to be a shareholder 🏖

Last edited:
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 70 users

chapman89

Founding Member
Reading over the Renesas article, it says that “We want to see where the market reception is the highest, that is what determines whether we bring things in house or through a third party.”

Sean has said that “Renesas are bringing are set of products out” and when renesas says “we want to see where the market reception is the highest” tells me there’s more than one application renesas are planning & is in line with what the CEO Sean Hehir has said!

Truly exciting times!

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 97 users
Reading over the Renesas article, it says that “We want to see where the market reception is the highest, that is what determines whether we bring things in house or through a third party.”

Sean has said that “Renesas are bringing are set of products out” and when renesas says “we want to see where the market reception is the highest” tells me there’s more than one application renesas are planning & is in line with what the CEO Sean Hehir has said!

Truly exciting times!
These comments concern me to some extent. My impression is that if there is significant take up of the chips then renesas would look to acquire BRN. This has been from inception my biggest fear.

• Fire
Reactions: 2 users

TheFunkMachine

seeds have the potential to become trees.
Good morning all chippers and chiplets! I have a good feeling about today. It’s Monday, It’s a new week, and anything is possible :)

Now for a cup of coffee and getting my daily dose of the word of God to set the day straight.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 28 users

alwaysgreen

Top 20
Good morning all chippers and chiplets! I have a good feeling about today. It’s Monday, It’s a new week, and anything is possible :)

Now for a cup of coffee and getting my daily dose of the word of God to set the day straight.
I hope I'm saying "oh my God" about the share price!

• Haha
Reactions: 19 users

Townyj

Ermahgerd
  • Haha
Reactions: 7 users

M_C

Founding Member

View attachment 23352

Attached to this post is the original corresponding post.....

Screenshot_20221205_085402_LinkedIn.jpg
Screenshot_20221205_085304_LinkedIn.jpg

• Fire
Reactions: 34 users

Slade

Top 20
First it's Chis Stevens and now Rob Teslon 'Exciting Time'. Well personally for me, I am excited for being a shareholder.

"Now you have accelerators for driving AI with neural processing units rather than a dual core CPU. We are working with a third party taping out a device in December on 22nm CMOS,” said Chittipeddi.

And its already December, so does that mean it's close, or ready for the device to be taping out?

Have an exciting future everyone 🙂
Very exciting!

View attachment 23502

It's great to be a shareholder 🏖
That’s Rob saying, see I told you so!

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: 12 users

chapman89

Founding Member
This will be good, industry expert Sally Ward Foxton on the podcast.
4CEC64C8-B417-49A5-93B8-A819F0B630BC.jpeg

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 59 users

Baisyet

Regular
  • Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 23 users

Sirod69

bavarian girl ;-)
  • Haha