BRN Discussion Ongoing

Vanman1100

Regular
The description sounds like our advertisement.
Ah well.

Reactions: 3 users
Going long on watermelons.

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users
The description sounds like our advertisement.
Ah well.
Note that they have one board for vision and one board for audio. Thus you need to buy two development boards if you want to experiment with vision and audio.

The SynSense system is far less sophisticated they build in what their chip can do restricting you to that use case which is vision or audio.

AKIDA IP is entirely flexible. All five senses plus LiDAR, Radar & Ultrasonics PLUS on chip one shot, several shot and incremental learning as well as on chip convolution, onboard cybersecurity and the ability to process entirely on chip unconnected. When connection is required it accelerates transmission of data by having processed the sensory inputs and sending actionable meta data which limits attack time to the point when the meta data needs to be sent. In scientific language it can be best described as a ‘Science Fiction Beast.’

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 44 users

Esq.111

Fascinatingly Intuitive.
Morning Chippers,

Something to pencil into our diary's...

Las Vegas International CES.
5th to 8th January.

All the new fangled toys revealed to the world from all the big players in consumer electronics.

Fingers crossed 🤞.

Regards,
Esq

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 53 users

Sirod69

bavarian girl ;-)
PROPHESEE
PROPHESEE

Great to see the journey of Prophesee and our co-founder Luca Verre featured in the #Photonics100 in Electro Optics. Luca offers insights into the inspirations, motivations and strategies for building a world class innovation-led company and helping grow a global ecosystem around #eventbasedvision.
👉 https://lnkd.in/eBSfhg6y
1669933010256.png

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 15 users
I personally like to revisit past events and today it was the appointment of Mr. Stevens to Sales and Mr. Telson to Ecosystems:

Chris Stevens, Industry Veteran Joins BrainChip to Lead WW Sales​

Laguna Hills, Calif. – September 8, 2022 BrainChip Holdings Ltd (ASX: BRN, OTCQX: BRCHF, ADR: BCHPY), the world’s first commercial producer of neuromorphic AI IP, announced that Chris Stevens has joined as Vice President of WW Sales to lead and expand BrainChip sales. Mr. Stevens will leverage his extensive sales leadership experience and semiconductor network to drive customer opportunity and revenue.
Mr. Stevens was most recently Global Vice President of Sales for Syntiant Corporation, a leading edge AI semiconductor provider, where he built a world-wide sales team and drove revenue growth with tier-1 key accounts. He has also held executive sales positions at Centercode, Lantronix, Mindspeed Technologies, and Texas Instruments. An electrical engineer by training, Stevens is intimate with edge AI semiconductor technology, its ecosystem, and the requirements to accelerate adoption and sales.
“I have tracked BrainChip’s progress closely, as I’ve been selling into the same edge AI market. I am thrilled to take this sales leadership role with confidence as AkidaTM is uniquely superior and positioned to be the de facto standard for edge AI semiconductor IP”, said Stevens. “With use-case, market, and customer targeting, I’m certain I will contribute to further ecosystem penetration and accelerated sales”.
“Our focus on commercialization is unrelenting and critical to the next phase of scaling our business”, said Sean Hehir, CEO. “Chris brings deep domain experience and sales acumen; I’m certain he is going to have significant impact on our strategic objectives”.
Mr. Stevens will manage and grow BrainChip’s WW Sales and Technical Sales teams, while Rob Telson, the former VP of WW Sales, will now manage and grow Ecosystems and Partnerships”

These are the companies that are invested in Syntiant the company that Mr. Stevens left to join Brainchip:

• Nov 17

• 2 min

Syntiant Corp. Named Among Fastest-Growing Companies in North America by Deloitte​

Irvine, Calif., November 16, 2022 — Syntiant Corp., a leader in delivering end-to-end edge AI solutions for always-on applications, today announced that it has been named to the Deloitte Technology Fast 500™, a ranking of the 500 fastest-growing technology, media, telecommunications, life sciences, fintech, and energy tech companies in North America.

Now in its 28th year, the Deloitte Technology Fast 500 award winners are selected based on a revenue growth rate of 75 percent or higher, number of years in business, customer sales and operating revenue of at least $5 million.

64a391_7323ce034b4c45c5b809a97b40fb70ac~mv2.jpg

“Being listed in the Deloitte Technology Fast 500 is indicative of our ability to execute on Syntiant’s growth strategy, going from startup to delivering production-ready edge AI solutions in just a couple of years,” said Kurt Busch, CEO of Syntiant. “Before Syntiant, artificial intelligence was relegated to the cloud, unconstrained by area and power. Today, we have shipped more than 20 million neural decision processors and production-grade deep learning models to customers across the globe, bringing highly accurate, cloud-free inferences to all kinds of devices with near-zero power consumption.”

The companies on the 2022 Deloitte Technology Fast 500 achieved significant revenue growth from 2018 to 2021, ranging from 241 percent to 125,138 percent, with median growth of 611 percent. Ranked 46, Syntiant achieved a growth rate of 3,577 percent from 2018 to 2021.

“Representing all facets of technology, the winners have shown they not only have the vision but can also expertly manage their companies through rapid growth,” said Christie Simons, partner, Deloitte & Touche LLP and industry leader for technology, media and telecommunications within Deloitte’s audit and assurance practice. “We congratulate each winner on their impressive achievements.”

About Syntiant 

Founded in 2017 and based in Irvine, California, Syntiant Corp. is a leader in delivering end-to-end deep learning solutions for always-on applications by combining purpose-built silicon with an edge-optimized data platform and training pipeline. Syntiant’s advanced chip solutions merge deep learning with semiconductor design to produce ultra-low-power, high performance, deep neural network processors for edge AI applications across a wide range of consumer and industrial use cases, from earbuds to automobiles. The company is backed by several of the world’s leading strategic and financial investors including Intel Capital, Microsoft’s M12, Applied Ventures, Robert Bosch Venture Capital, the Amazon Alexa Fund and Atlantic Bridge Capital. More information on the company can be found by visiting www.syntiant.com or by following Syntiant on Twitter @Syntiantcorp or LinkedIn. 

So I ask why??? did he leave to join Brainchip. There can only be one reason in my opinion.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 35 users
Morning Chippers,

Something to pencil into our diary's...

Las Vegas International CES.
5th to 8th January.

All the new fangled toys revealed to the world from all the big players in consumer electronics.

Fingers crossed 🤞.

Regards,
Esq
Attention:
@Stellantis
CEO Carlos Tavares will be a keynote speaker at #CES2023! Learn about the company’s vision for the future of mobility + an exclusive look at the new Ram 1500 Revolution Battery Electric Vehicle Concept & the Peugeot Inception Concept https://ces.tech/News/Press-Releases/CES-Press-Release.aspx?NodeID=954077ec-31f0-4889-b4ec-b6af7a3ad217…

5:20 am · 2 Dec 2022

Retweets

SC

• Fire
Reactions: 12 users
I personally like to revisit past events and today it was the appointment of Mr. Stevens to Sales and Mr. Telson to Ecosystems:

Laguna Hills, Calif. – September 8, 2022 BrainChip Holdings Ltd (ASX: BRN, OTCQX: BRCHF, ADR: BCHPY), the world’s first commercial producer of neuromorphic AI IP, announced that Chris Stevens has joined as Vice President of WW Sales to lead and expand BrainChip sales. Mr. Stevens will leverage his extensive sales leadership experience and semiconductor network to drive customer opportunity and revenue.
Mr. Stevens was most recently Global Vice President of Sales for Syntiant Corporation, a leading edge AI semiconductor provider, where he built a world-wide sales team and drove revenue growth with tier-1 key accounts. He has also held executive sales positions at Centercode, Lantronix, Mindspeed Technologies, and Texas Instruments. An electrical engineer by training, Stevens is intimate with edge AI semiconductor technology, its ecosystem, and the requirements to accelerate adoption and sales.
“I have tracked BrainChip’s progress closely, as I’ve been selling into the same edge AI market. I am thrilled to take this sales leadership role with confidence as AkidaTM is uniquely superior and positioned to be the de facto standard for edge AI semiconductor IP”, said Stevens. “With use-case, market, and customer targeting, I’m certain I will contribute to further ecosystem penetration and accelerated sales”.
“Our focus on commercialization is unrelenting and critical to the next phase of scaling our business”, said Sean Hehir, CEO. “Chris brings deep domain experience and sales acumen; I’m certain he is going to have significant impact on our strategic objectives”.
Mr. Stevens will manage and grow BrainChip’s WW Sales and Technical Sales teams, while Rob Telson, the former VP of WW Sales, will now manage and grow Ecosystems and Partnerships”

These are the companies that are invested in Syntiant the company that Mr. Stevens left to join Brainchip:

• Nov 17

• 2 min

Syntiant Corp. Named Among Fastest-Growing Companies in North America by Deloitte​

Irvine, Calif., November 16, 2022 — Syntiant Corp., a leader in delivering end-to-end edge AI solutions for always-on applications, today announced that it has been named to the Deloitte Technology Fast 500™, a ranking of the 500 fastest-growing technology, media, telecommunications, life sciences, fintech, and energy tech companies in North America.

Now in its 28th year, the Deloitte Technology Fast 500 award winners are selected based on a revenue growth rate of 75 percent or higher, number of years in business, customer sales and operating revenue of at least $5 million.

“Being listed in the Deloitte Technology Fast 500 is indicative of our ability to execute on Syntiant’s growth strategy, going from startup to delivering production-ready edge AI solutions in just a couple of years,” said Kurt Busch, CEO of Syntiant. “Before Syntiant, artificial intelligence was relegated to the cloud, unconstrained by area and power. Today, we have shipped more than 20 million neural decision processors and production-grade deep learning models to customers across the globe, bringing highly accurate, cloud-free inferences to all kinds of devices with near-zero power consumption.”

The companies on the 2022 Deloitte Technology Fast 500 achieved significant revenue growth from 2018 to 2021, ranging from 241 percent to 125,138 percent, with median growth of 611 percent. Ranked 46, Syntiant achieved a growth rate of 3,577 percent from 2018 to 2021.

“Representing all facets of technology, the winners have shown they not only have the vision but can also expertly manage their companies through rapid growth,” said Christie Simons, partner, Deloitte & Touche LLP and industry leader for technology, media and telecommunications within Deloitte’s audit and assurance practice. “We congratulate each winner on their impressive achievements.”

About Syntiant 

Founded in 2017 and based in Irvine, California, Syntiant Corp. is a leader in delivering end-to-end deep learning solutions for always-on applications by combining purpose-built silicon with an edge-optimized data platform and training pipeline. Syntiant’s advanced chip solutions merge deep learning with semiconductor design to produce ultra-low-power, high performance, deep neural network processors for edge AI applications across a wide range of consumer and industrial use cases, from earbuds to automobiles. The company is backed by several of the world’s leading strategic and financial investors including Intel Capital, Microsoft’s M12, Applied Ventures, Robert Bosch Venture Capital, the Amazon Alexa Fund and Atlantic Bridge Capital. More information on the company can be found by visiting www.syntiant.com or by following Syntiant on Twitter @Syntiantcorp or LinkedIn. 

So I ask why??? did he leave to join Brainchip. There can only be one reason in my opinion.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
Following on from the WHY??? Is the following recent answer from the public LinkedIn page of the Brainchip CEO Sean Hehir:

BrainChip Graphic

“Chief Executive Officer​

BrainChip

Nov 2021 - Present1 year 2 months

BrainChip neuromorphic AI is truly transformative and will be the computational foundation of smart sensing in all edge devices”

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 26 users

Taproot

Regular

• Nov 17

• 2 min

About Syntiant 

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
Fun Fact:
Kurt Busch & Anil Mankar worked together at Mindspeed
2008-2011

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 19 users
Following on from the WHY??? Is the following recent answer from the public LinkedIn page of the Brainchip CEO Sean Hehir:

BrainChip Graphic

BrainChip

BrainChip neuromorphic AI is truly transformative and will be the computational foundation of smart sensing in all edge devices”

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
NOT COULD,

NOT SHOULD,

BUT “WILL be the computational foundation of smart sensing in all edge devices.”

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 34 users

Taproot

Regular

BrainChip Graphic

BrainChip

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
“I have tracked BrainChip’s progress closely, as I’ve been selling into the same edge AI market. I am thrilled to take this sales leadership role with confidence as AkidaTM is uniquely superior and positioned to be the de facto standard for edge AI semiconductor IP”, said Stevens.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 26 users
So how many consumer edge devices will there be by 2030 this organisation claim 6.5 billion:

6.5 billion times 50 cents is 3.25 billion dollars.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 16 users
NOT COULD,

NOT SHOULD,

BUT “WILL be the computational foundation of smart sensing in all edge devices.”

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
And this is what HPE says about the EDGE:

I have just read it on my phone but ideally you need to open it on a laptop or PC to make it easy. It is worth the trouble.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 8 users

alwaysgreen

Top 20
NOT COULD,

NOT SHOULD,

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

Hi FF.

I know you have been quite strong with your opinion on how much weight an ASX announcement such as Ford being an EAP and if they were no longer an EAP, we would need to be advised if they were no longer an EAP through another Price sensitive announcement. Otherwise, it would be considered deception by Brainchip and potentially legal action could be taken against them. Forgive me if I have put words in your mouth but I recall you saying something to that effect.

In saying that, a statement such as “(Akida) WILL be the computational foundation of smart sensing in all edge devices.” is extremely strong in its language and I assume, extremely intentional. How much weight does a statement like this hold? If we do not become the foundation (or things change and it looks like we won't be), is there any grounds for legal action? If they do not believe we will become this foundation at some point, should they be advising the change of their opinion? Because based on that statement, investing in Brainchip is a (pardon the pun) no brainer!

Last edited:
Reactions: 17 users

VictorG

A little distraction from BRN but still in the Edge AI sphere.
IMO I think we should dig into whatever patents they claim have to see if there are any infringements against BRN

A press release by Atlazo in Jan 2021 reads:

Atlazo Launches the World's First Edge AI System-On-Chip (SoC) for Tiny Devices​

Skip forward to August 2022 and the news headline reads:

Four Charged with $150 Million Fraud on San Diego Technology Company​

• Wow
  • Fire
Reactions: 20 users
Hi FF.

I know you have been quite strong with your opinion on how much weight an ASX announcement such as Ford being an EAP and if they were no longer an EAP, we would need to be advised if Ford were no longer an EAP through another Price sensitive announcement. Otherwise, it would be considered deception by Brainchip and potentially legal action could be taken against them. Forgive me if I have put words in your mouth but I recall you saying something to that effect.

In saying that, a statement such as “(Akida) WILL be the computational foundation of smart sensing in all edge devices.” is extremely strong in it's language and I assume, extremely intentional. How much weight do statements like this hold? If we do not become the foundation (or things change and it looks like we won't be), is there any grounds for legal action? If they do not believe we will become this foundation at some point, should they be advising the change of their opinion? Because based on that statement, investing in Brainchip is a (pardon the pun) no brainer!
A no brainer would be the success of the action brought against the CEO and the company that made and acquiesced in the continuation of this and the many such statements if they knew or believed them to be untrue or had in their possession material that made it negligent for such statements to be made and maintained.

As for FORD the CEO continuing to include FORD on his LinkedIn page if FORD was not still engaged in light of the original price sensitive announcement and the statement by the company’s Investor Relations Manager that in the absence of a further announcement an investor or shareholder should rely upon the original announcement combined with the ASX requiring the announcement of a material change in a companies fortunes I personally have no reason to doubt Brainchip continues to work with Ford.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 25 users

Boab

I wish I could paint like Vincent
And this is what HPE says about the EDGE:

I have just read it on my phone but ideally you need to open it on a laptop or PC to make it easy. It is worth the trouble.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
Nice find FF, thank you for sharing.

Very exciting stuff.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 9 users

MrNick

Regular
  • Fire
Reactions: 5 users

HopalongPetrovski

I'm Spartacus!
So, ASX200 rebalance announced at 5pm today for 16 December implementation.
If we are bounced this time around, guess we'll be back next quarter or certainly by June '23.
Shortee's and rat minded manipulator's may attempt to use this as fodder for their hate game and try another last ditch tree shake.
So much bubbling in our pot that we'll either have full steam ahead capability soon or maybe just blow our stack with another MB type announcement at any moment.
Be prepared for either Chippers.
Have your strategy thought through in advance so the buck fever doesn't leave you incapacitated in the moment. 🤣🤣🤣

AKIDA BALLISTA
AKIDA EVERYWHERE
BRING IT, BRAINCHIP!

• Fire
  • Haha
Reactions: 11 users

dippY22

Regular
NOT COULD,

NOT SHOULD,

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

NOT TODAY

NOT TOMORROW

BUT "WILL be the computational foundation of smart sensing in all edge devices.”

JUST SOMEDAY in the future, apparently, from a recent look-see at the stock price....and no one can (or will) say when Sean's prediction will happen.

I cannot wait for the could, should and will, but I must wait,... for the WHEN???? It's hard to wait but I bet everyone at Brainchip feels the same way. May cool heads prevail there. Take it slow, make it right, check it twice, and then wow your customer(s).

FF, I liked your last couple posts,....my negative sounding reply above, notwithstanding. Best,....dippY

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 15 users
Top Bottom