BRN Discussion Ongoing

Damo4

Regular
And the shorters dragging us back. This will be a constant battle until revenue dramatically increases.

I wouldn't stress too much about smaller green days, IMO sharp rises end up in sharp drops so small movement is better at the moment.
Signifies accumulation and will ward off short selling.

Reactions: 7 users

TECH

Regular
Well, are we still in or have we been told, thanks for coming, better luck next year?

Not that it makes one bit of difference over the long journey in real terms, in my opinion :rolleyes:

Tech
View attachment 23292
Their customer becomes our customer indirectly, love this business model, it could well turn out to be a licence to print money over the next decade, in my opinion of course.

Texta :ROFLMAO:

• Fire
Reactions: 18 users

chapman89

Founding Member
Article referencing Brainchip and how Renasas has licensed our IP at the end.

Anil Mankar also commented on it saying “love this”

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 52 users

Xray1

Regular
"Real Revenue"

What does that really mean?

The signing of an IP License? or all that follows that initial signing in the years ahead?

Your opinion will most likely differ from mine, but that's what makes this an open public forum, doesn't it?

Having watched the AGM live on-line last May, I can't remember exactly what Sean said or didn't say in regard to AKD 2.0, but has the company actually stated that Anil and Co. have finalized the design work and that the foundry (TSMC) have actually signed off on the completed reference chip/s?

As mentioned, months ago, I did try to get an update for all shareholders, not from Sean but from the founder himself, who I personally believe is still the correct one to reveal this technical information to the shareholders in the first instance, but that's just me.

I'm looking for an update within the next 6 months, if not before, with regards more IP Licenses being signed off on, and the official acknowledgment that AKD 2.0 is 100% completed, with reference chips readily available for our elite clients.

As some have rightfully pointed out, Sean received what he was entitled to, nothing to see here, move on please.

Cheers.

Tech (y)
IMO ... logic dictates, that Sean must be meeting company expectations and milestones, otherwise he would have been politely shown the door.

• Love
Reactions: 10 users

dippY22

Regular

And I repeat again,...most excellent article. Thanks Slade, and Chapman89. Who's next?

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: 15 users

Evermont

Stealth Mode
Well, are we still in or have we been told, thanks for coming, better luck next year?

Not that it makes one bit of difference over the long journey in real terms, in my opinion :rolleyes:

Tech

Their customer becomes our customer indirectly, love this business model, it could well turn out to be a licence to print money over the next decade, in my opinion of course.

June article date Tech.

June 14, 2022 07:39 AM

Stellantis to use Valeo lidar for Level 3 self-driving cars from 2024​

Stellantis' first generation of 'hands-free, eyes-off' self-driving cars will use Valeo's Scala lidar systems.​

• Haha

Getupthere

Regular
In the coming quarter, the Company will focus on key sales targets and converting technical evaluations into paid licenses. In addition, the Company is accelerating development of next- generation Akida IP and products to extend our technological lead and market opportunity.

4 weeks to finish the December quarter.

Everyday is one day closer to a price sensitive announcement 📣.

DYOR.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 26 users

Damo4

Regular

Posted again by Brainchip, looks to be the same as the edge impulse one

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 34 users

Townyj

Ermahgerd

Lets hear the numpties try and discredit the post on all platforms... It was written by a Renesas employee <3

Renesas.jpg

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 27 users

Diogenese

Top 20
I d
View attachment 23292
I don't suppose Stellantis would have made this choice of Scala sight unseen, nor would they just take Valeo's word for it.

Stellantis would have done a million km testing, so Valeo must have produced engineering samples, and, given the size of the Stellantis vehicle portfolio, they will need to start ramping up production soonish.

... and let's not forget Mercedes and BMW:

"Following Mercedes’ announcement last December, BMW plans to offer Level 3 autonomy starting later this year [ref: June 14, 2022 07:39 AM] with the next-generation 7 Series upper-premium sedan. Stellantis' collaboration with BMW continues a partnership between Fiat Chrysler Automobiles (now part of Stellantis), Mobileye, Intel and BMW.

Valeo says it is the biggest player in automotive 3D scanning lidar systems, having so far produced and sold 170,000 integrated units. It will build its third generation Scala system in its factory in Wemding, Germany, near Munich. Valeo manufactures the hardware, software and associated AI for the system.

Valeo says the new generation of Scala lidar, which will be commercialized starting in 2024, offers 12 times better resolution, three times longer range -- able to visualize objects more than 200 meters away -- and a viewing angle that is 2.5 times wider than the current generation.

The French supplier expects a boom in advanced driver assistance systems (ADAS) and autonomous driving in the coming years, and it says the automotive lidar market will quadruple between 2025 and 2030, eventually reaching a global total of 50 billion euros
."

I wonder who Valeo uses for making the chips?

Last edited:
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 25 users
  • Fire
Reactions: 24 users

dippY22

Regular
  • Haha
Reactions: 7 users

Diogenese

Top 20
I was reading an article last night about the latest round of MLPerf training scores, as well as inference scores for tinyML hardware. In the tinyML benchmarks, GreenWaves Technologies’ multi-core RISC-V design swept the board for both latency and energy efficiency.

Hi Proga,

In my opinion, the balance of probabilities is that Greenwaves do not use Akida.

The GAP9 has a shared memory.

It also has parallel architecture for software AI.

The only glimmer of hope is the cooperative AI accelerator (NE16), but the blurb states that "all 10 cores ... are based on the RISC-V Instruction Set Architecture".

I don't see that you would use software AI if you had Akida.

https://greenwaves-technologies.com.../Product-Brief-GAP9-Sensors-General-V1_14.pdf
1669856026088.png

GAP9 is a unique combination of a powerful low power microcontroller, a programmable compute cluster with a hardware neural network accelerator and sample by sample audio filtering unit.

All the 10 cores in GAP9 are based on the RISC-V Instruction Set Architecture extended with custom instructions automatically used by the GAP toolchain. The compute cluster is perfectly adapted to handling combinations of neural network and digital signal processing tasks delivering programmable compute power at extreme energy efficiency.

• Love
Reactions: 17 users

Diogenese

Top 20

So does this mean that a Renesas announcement is imminent?

• Thinking
  • Fire
Reactions: 25 users

Slade

Top 20
So does this mean that a Renesas announcement is imminent?
Got to love Renesas, they love us! And they are not afraid to praise BrainChip. I would say an ANN is imminently imminent. Renesas love us, ARM love us, Prophesee love us, Mercedes love us, Edge Impulse love us, NASA love us, MegaChips love us.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 64 users

Slade

Top 20
GIF by Showtime

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 19 users

Learning

Learning to the Top 🕵‍♂️
Got to love Renesas, they love us! And they are not afraid to praise BrainChip. I would say an ANN is imminently imminent. Renesas love us, ARM love us, Prophesee love us, Mercedes love us, Edge Impulse love us, NASA love us, MegaChips love us.

Learning ❤😅🤣😂

• Haha
  • Fire

Newk R

Regular
I love you guys......except for you Kyle.

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 5 users

Tech

I d

I don't suppose Stellantis would have made this choice of Scala sight unseen, nor would they just take Valeo's word for it.

Stellantis would have done a million km testing, so Valeo must have produced engineering samples, and, given the size of the Stellantis vehicle portfolio, they will need to start ramping up production soonish.

... and let's not forget Mercedes and BMW:

"Following Mercedes’ announcement last December, BMW plans to offer Level 3 autonomy starting later this year [ref: June 14, 2022 07:39 AM] with the next-generation 7 Series upper-premium sedan. Stellantis' collaboration with BMW continues a partnership between Fiat Chrysler Automobiles (now part of Stellantis), Mobileye, Intel and BMW.

Valeo says it is the biggest player in automotive 3D scanning lidar systems, having so far produced and sold 170,000 integrated units. It will build its third generation Scala system in its factory in Wemding, Germany, near Munich. Valeo manufactures the hardware, software and associated AI for the system.

Valeo says the new generation of Scala lidar, which will be commercialized starting in 2024, offers 12 times better resolution, three times longer range -- able to visualize objects more than 200 meters away -- and a viewing angle that is 2.5 times wider than the current generation.

The French supplier expects a boom in advanced driver assistance systems (ADAS) and autonomous driving in the coming years, and it says the automotive lidar market will quadruple between 2025 and 2030, eventually reaching a global total of 50 billion euros
."

I wonder who Valeo uses for making the chips?
It's been 2 years 5 months and 22 days since the agreement seems like a longtime to some but Rome was not built in a day as each day passes the closer we are to being unveiled imo.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 17 users

As it has been mentioned a few times here What a great article. Cheers to everyone who have posted it.

Attachments

• 20221201_060416.jpg
    20221201_060416.jpg
    17.5 KB · Views: 90
  • Haha
Reactions: 14 users
Top Bottom