BRN Discussion Ongoing

Info

1669826299679.png

Last edited:
  • Fire
Reactions: 6 users
It's just his salary package for his 1st 3 year contract. $450k cash plus 2m shares per year. I'm not sure if he has any performance bonuses on top of that.
Everyone has their own opinion on this and that's cool. I still stand by what I've said. Hey, maybe I'm a glass half full type of person, haha.

I have full confidence in whatever decisions Brainchip are making. This is no different.

The Brainchip management team are no slouches. They're not going to give away 2 million shares away that easily.

If they at all noticed any signs of their CEO under-performing or even doing any dodgy stuff, I'm sure the company would have thought twice before making this decision. They could also have possibly made the move in firing him before his one year was up.

If Brainchip believe Sean is doing a good job and their agreement still stands, then I'm with them here and happy as well 😁

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 38 users
Screenshot_20221201-055131.png

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 26 users

Learning

Learning to the Top 🕵‍♂️
Would it be nice if Brainchip is working with Sony to create state of the art image sensor. 🤔 I told Dio, I would stop imagine.🙁 But dreams are alive 😴😅🤣

Learning

• Fire
  • Haha
Reactions: 22 users

Learning

Learning to the Top 🕵‍♂️
Back to reality,

The NASDAQ is having a bit of fun, and still going up.
Screenshot_20221201_074345_CommSec.jpg

Learning

• Fire
Reactions: 18 users
Hold your hats shorters!!! Things look like they will start getting rough. 78, 85, $1, $1.26 look like new levels and if we break 78 today it's on like donkey Kong 😄. Dyor

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 31 users

Slade

Top 20
The link to that article below has ‘renesas-electronics-developing-neuromorphic-devices-for-tinyml’ in its web address.

Last edited:
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 12 users

Slade

Top 20
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 35 users

Foxdog

Regular
  • Haha
Reactions: 7 users

charles2

Regular
Back to reality,

The NASDAQ is having a bit of fun, and still going up.
View attachment 23275
Learning
SOXX (Philly semi-conductor index) up 6% today after fed speak today. Six percent! Investors willing to add semi's to their portfolio at this juncture. That fact should cause discomfort to Brainchip shorts...they have had a good run (easy money has been made) but now risk overstaying. Don't want to be the last man out when/if the stampede is in full swing. And if there is news......

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 26 users

buena suerte :-)

BOB Bank of Brainchip
US and Europe ⬆️⬆️ Very nice, and inflation in Oz looking much better than predicted ... should make for a great day.

SYMBOLPRICECHANGE%CHANGE
*FTSE7,573.05+61.05+0.81
*DAX14,397.04+41.59+0.29
*CAC6,738.55+69.58+1.04
*STOXX600440.04+2.75+0.63
*AEX724.1+6.36+0.89
*BEL 203,684.98+25.85+0.71
*FTSE MIB24,610.29+144.34+0.59
OMXS302,102.42+10.18+0.49
*SMI11,127.77+49.96+0.45
HEX11,069.81+92.45+0.84
*PSI205,862.69+32.27+0.55
OMXC 251,686.61+14.52+0.87

SYMBOLPRICECHANGE%CHANGE
DJIA34,589.77+737.24+2.18
NASDAQ11,468+484.22+4.41
S&P 5004,080.11+122.48+3.09

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 22 users
Latest US headline:

“Federal Reserve Chair Jerome Powell confirmed that the central bank will slow the pace of its aggressive rate-hiking campaign that has weighed on markets.”

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 37 users
Latest US headline:

“Federal Reserve Chair Jerome Powell confirmed that the central bank will slow the pace of its aggressive rate-hiking campaign that has weighed on markets.”
All is forgiven then. 🎉💩

• Haha
Reactions: 10 users

Rskiff

Regular
Latest US headline:

Interesting that Cathie Wood (Ark invest) has said that they think deflation has already started to happen with commodity prices dropping and realestate prices falling plus auto inventories high so auto manufactures will be having drop prices to clear stock. This all coupled with the pressure put on economies with efficiencies from technology (Go BRN).

Last edited:
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 30 users

dippY22

Regular
  • Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 12 users

Proga

Regular
Latest US headline:

Should make for an interesting day. Especially since the Nasdaq outperformed the S&P buy 1.32%. A 4.41% rise is huge.

• Love
Reactions: 6 users

Moonshot

Regular
Straight out the gates today!!

• Fire
Reactions: 9 users

alwaysgreen

Top 20
Straight out the gates today!!
And the shorters dragging us back. This will be a constant battle until revenue dramatically increases.

Reactions: 9 users

Proga

Regular
Struggling a bit on my phone this morning. Hope this link works. Tweeted by Edge Impulse

New to neuromorphic computing? This
@ElectronicDesgn
article explores the advantages of spiking neural networks, their operation, and the hardware necessary to run those algorithms.

electronicdesign.com
Developing Neuromorphic Devices for TinyML
I was reading an article last night about the latest round of MLPerf training scores, as well as inference scores for tinyML hardware. In the tinyML benchmarks, GreenWaves Technologies’ multi-core RISC-V design swept the board for both latency and energy efficiency.

• Wow
Reactions: 11 users
Top Bottom