Reactions: 12 users

alwaysgreen

Top 20
  • Thinking
  • Haha
Reactions: 5 users

Getupthere

Regular
This is an example of what the next generation of mass production vehicles will be coming out with.

Akida can do facial recognition, voice commands and gestures all at the same time using very low power.

Akida can do this easy.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 14 users

Dr E Brown

Regular
Ummm interesting

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 29 users

goodvibes

Regular
  • Fire
Reactions: 18 users
Screenshot_20221129-022406.png

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 24 users

Sirod69

bavarian girl ;-)
MIT Technology Review
MIT Technology Review1.215.670 Follower:innen1 Woche • vor 1 Woche

Folgen
Almost without our noticing, artificial intelligence has become part of our day-to-day lives. And it’s changing how we think about computing. https://trib.al/AqWrBG2

Profil von Magnus Östberg anzeigen

Magnus Östberg• Follower:inChief Software Officer at Mercedes-Benz AG comments

3 Min.
True: Artificial intelligence has a major impact on so many areas, also on the working live of most of us. For example, it is an important tool for us in the automotive sector. Based on machine learning, we develop new functions for future vehicles and mobility services. #AI has so much in store for many many industries!

• Fire
Reactions: 17 users
Obviously much better deep fakes out there but just saw these two on Twitter.
Once they perfect this it's going to cause plenty of dramas.
Warning EXTREMELY!! Foul language ⚠️⚠️⚠️
Do not click if you get easily offended, may cause loss of sleep due to hearing profanity, may induce karenisim or kevinisim(still up for debate)

Curious if Ai will be able to defeat it in future.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5 users
Just received advice that all Brainchip Directors are compliant with the new Director ID requirements.

I was comforted by the fact that some of the best Silicon Valley has to offer also found the system for registering almost incomprehensible as did I when I went through the process.

Regards
FF

COMPLIANT AKIDA BALLISTA

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 27 users

Pmel

Regular
If this document is 100% still valid then we sre in cortex m.
Dyor

Attachments

• BrainChip_Arm-AI-Partner-Solution-Brief-Template-1 (2).pdf
    484.2 KB · Views: 308
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 50 users

marsch85

Regular
Just received advice that all Brainchip Directors are compliant with the new Director ID requirements.

I was comforted by the fact that some of the best Silicon Valley has to offer also found the system for registering almost incomprehensible as did I when I went through the process.

Regards
FF

COMPLIANT AKIDA BALLISTA
I can help them figure out how to submit price sensitive announcements with the ASX if needed? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9 users
Dyor
1. “BrainChip’s Akida IP is fully compatible with Arm’s product families.

2. System-level pre-integration accelerates evaluation and development.

3. BrainChip hardware acceleration supports real-time multi-sensor inference, and frees up the Arm CPU for improved system-level performance and unparalleled efficiency.

4. Use cases requiring integrated inference from multiple sensors exploit the benefits of Akida embedded into the Arm Cortex-M MCU.

5. For example, the sequence of presence detection, person or object identification, keyword spotting, gesture recognition are seamlessly and accurately executed with minimum computation and maximum efficiency.

6. AI enablement integrating sensor inputs improves user experience in homes, in cars, and in the real world...

7. Akida provides cost-effective, high-performance, power-efficient AI processing for edge AI devices - even those in locations where there is limited or no connectivity.

8. As part of the Arm AI Partner Program, BrainChip will enable developers to meet the need for high-performance and ultra-low power edge AI inference, unlocking new opportunities for innovation for best-in-class tools, algorithms, and applications to customers
worldwide.
● State of the art performance at μW-mW levels
● Lowest power and memory footprint
● Avoid external memory accesses, reduced bit computation
● Quantization to 1b, 2b, 4-bit
● On-chip learning & device personalization
● Fully scalable architecture
● Runs full network with no CPU dependency Supports CNN & native SNN
● Mature tools suite
● Fully synthesizable RTL”

There is so much meat on the bone I have broken it up with paragraph breaks after each sentence and added the numbering.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 77 users

SERA2g

Founding Member
Dyor

3. BrainChip hardware acceleration supports real-time multi-sensor inference, and frees up the Arm CPU for improved system-level performance and unparalleled efficiency.

4. Use cases requiring integrated inference from multiple sensors exploit the benefits of Akida embedded into the Arm Cortex-M MCU.

5. For example, the sequence of presence detection, person or object identification, keyword spotting, gesture recognition are seamlessly and accurately executed with minimum computation and maximum efficiency.

6. AI enablement integrating sensor inputs improves user experience in homes, in cars, and in the real world...

7. Akida provides cost-effective, high-performance, power-efficient AI processing for edge AI devices - even those in locations where there is limited or no connectivity.

8. As part of the Arm AI Partner Program, BrainChip will enable developers to meet the need for high-performance and ultra-low power edge AI inference, unlocking new opportunities for innovation for best-in-class tools, algorithms, and applications to customers
worldwide.
● Mature tools suite

There is so much meat on the bone I have broken it up with paragraph breaks after each sentence and added the numbering.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
This is huge.

Well done @Pmel

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 34 users

Akida in action with Renesas

• Love
  • Thinking
Reactions: 34 users

Boab

I wish I could paint like Vincent

worldwide.
● Mature tools suite

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
Fantastic. And we are still number 1 (ARM Website) when you search for ecosystem partners using the word "relevance" which our German friends feel is very important. I do too.😉

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 33 users

Pmel

Regular

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 24 users

Attachments

• Screenshot_20221129-093425.png
    Screenshot_20221129-093425.png
    324.2 KB · Views: 53
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 47 users
Reactions: 11 users

Esq.111

Fascinatingly Intuitive.
Morning Chippers,

Although very very small volume traded..

BCHPY : Brainchip ADR's

$19.30 USD = $29.0154 AU

+ 28.67%

1,671% average volume traded

1,710 units = Roughly $33,003 USD.

1 ADR = 40 units.

Regards,
Esq.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 36 users

Dhm

Regular
Dyor
Following on from this, is it safe to assume that Apple are using us in their macs and perhaps tablets?

An article I was reading makes me believe the possibility.

The last paragraph from that article:
Screen Shot 2022-11-29 at 9.51.45 am.png

From the article that @Pmel just published:

Screen Shot 2022-11-29 at 10.18.53 am.png

Is my dot joining close to the money? Please let it be so.

• Fire
  • Thinking
Reactions: 46 users
Top Bottom