BRN Discussion Ongoing

Diogenese

Top 20
They don't sound like they're going to be very robust chips do they..

I guess, as long as you're not out with what ever devices they're in, on a dry windy day, wearing wool or polyester and make sure you're always wearing your rubber boots, there shouldn't be a problem 😛

I don't know if static electricity will affect the "good" chips, once made..
Static discharge has always been an issue with CMOS ICs until they are bedded down on a circuit board and installed in equipment. It's just that when you get to these dimensions these problems become more extreme. There is probably a square law relationship, so that at 4 nm the static problem is 4 times worse than at 8 nm.

https://www.circuitstoday.com/how-to-protect-cmos-devices-and-ics#:~:text=Another effect of static damage is that the,voltage discharges that can be generated during handling.

• Love
Reactions: 10 users
Some body needs to come up with cyber security solution that blocks hackers.
I searched data breaches in Australia and came up with a list of attacks that has doubled since 2018 to 130 violations this year.
Personally I don't use WiFi anymore only Ethernet connection. Nothing is safe these days. I've witnessed ss7 attacks (mobile phones) firsthand achieved with the purchase of cheap electronics.
Obviously a backdoor that has been left open for governments to spy on anyone they choose.
As for 2fa authentication LOLZ 😂😆
Also with Kali Linux available to anyone it's so damn easy to hack people these days.
Honestly it's pretty scary what that pen testing platform can do.

Last edited:
  • Fire
Reactions: 9 users

Slymeat

Move on, nothing to see.
At severe risk of being accused of being a no-it-all (smart arse)as I have said it for two years now but remember this is an investment and so it’s important to firmly understand the significance of what Brainchip and AKIDA technology is bringing to the table so I have said it once now I will say it 1,000 times:

1. Samsung, Intel, Nvidia, ARM, Bosch, Google, APPLE in other words the entire semi conductor world are chasing smaller semiconductors because Von Neumann compute has reached its limits and the only way to increase performance and reduce power is to go smaller and smaller,

2. Two things happen every single time they go smaller cost goes up exponentially and yield goes down,

3. AKIDA at 28nm still wins on power and performance even when the rest are at 3nm,

4. AKIDA at 28nm is cheap to produce,

5. AKIDA at 28nm at TSMC has a yield rate exceeding 90%,

6. AKIDA at 28nm can be produced even by Intel,

7. AKIDA at 28nm crushes Loihi 2 at 7nm,

8. AKIDA can stay at 28nm and use carbon nanotube connections and up performance without going down in size,

9. AKIDA can give NASA what it needs at 90nm making it even more radiation resilient but imagine what happens to all the other tech like Snapdragon chasing smaller and smaller form down to 3nm if you say that’s great we will have it in 90nm thanks.

AKIDA is without doubt the stuff of Science Fiction.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
So very bloody true @Fact Finder. I believe it is time the world stops it’s fascination with making transistors smaller, in order to get speed improvements, and looks elsewhere. And I agree that that elsewhere should be Akida.

At 3nm, transistors are only 15-times the size of a Silicon atom (0.2nm). Surely we are getting to the limits of both manufacturing and also down to sizes where quantum effects start to come into play.

I believe 28nm, or even 22nm, is a nice sweet spot for silicon to operate in. This can be produced economically by many manufacturers, and has inherent heat transfer and robustness advantages.

There is some talk about photon based transistors, which theoretically can be 20 times faster than silicon transistors employing electrons. But due to the wavelengths of light involved (1.3 micro meters —or 1300nm), the transistors necessarily are at about 100-times larger than even 22nm technology.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 13 users
Today's the day🤞

• Fire
  • Haha
Reactions: 20 users
Today's the day🤞
Looking for the yellow dot on my comsec account
Everyday is one day closer
Maybe today is the day…..

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 13 users

GStocks123

Regular
New job listing for Sony 👌🏼

Attachments

• DF73A9F0-C71F-4C2D-813C-A1FDEB9A004C.jpeg
    DF73A9F0-C71F-4C2D-813C-A1FDEB9A004C.jpeg
    580 KB · Views: 256
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 52 users
Looking for the yellow dot on my comsec account
Everyday is one day closer
Maybe today is the day…..
If today is not the day I'll choose a random member and buy them a month membership to the forum.
Austin Powers Doctor Evil GIF

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 20 users
The following article/paper is technophobe friendly and is a brilliant explanation of the history of trying to find a solution to communication for space missions and why NASA would have have been tickled pink when they discovered AKIDA technology:

If you have been following the story and dots about AKIDA and cognitive radio/communications this will fill in all the missing pieces.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
Following on from this post the following 2022 Summer Intern position that has been opened at NASA suggests this project has advanced:

“The student will learn about realistic use-cases and flight missions, related software implementations, network architectures (DTN and SDN), network simulation and emulation techniques, networking protocols, and advanced algorithms including spiking neural networks, reinforcement learning, and multi-agent reinforcement learning.”

“Today is a day that is filled with surprises.

Nobody knows what’s gonna happen.” - (credit Mickey Mouse)

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 12 users

Dhm

Regular
  • Love
Reactions: 4 users
‘There’s always next year’

Spare a thought for St Kilda supporters. Their club was founded in 1873, and in the 149 years since, they’ve only won a single flag, and that by the barest of margins (Barry Breen you beauty). Fifty six years have now passed since that heroic last Saturday in September 1966. But for unpredictable bounces of the ball late in Grand Finals, they could have won in 2009 and 2010. The agonizing pain of defeat continues, but as lack of success follows lack of success…proud and defiant Saints supporters say there’s always next year.

Of late I’ve noticed an increasing number of posts critical of our Battler, and questioning a whole raft of issues. Return fire has quickly followed questioning the author‘s motives. If we are reasonable, I think we can all understand why dissent is inhabiting our forum...some of us are worried.

Those of us who got in early, have been able to assemble our holdings for quite modest investments. Although we can still feel frustration and impatience from a lack of success, spare a thought for those who invested later. No doubt they are also suffering anxiety and fear, because they’re in the red…some pretty deeply. Let’s use a bit of empathy and show a little kindness in the debates.

Certainly I would like to see things moving faster, but as some would know, I’m a true believer. In the next twelve months, our Battler will be riding high, giddy with success, dissent will be absent, and we’ll all be happy little Vegemites. If our share price is not at least $5.00 by this time next year, I’ll shout everyone here lunch at The Briars…Fact knows where this is.

Just like Sainters say…there’s always next year !!
An interesting article for those who like to think about the bigger picture and Brainchip's statement "we don't need China at the moment":

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
I thought it was a strategic move to allow Putin to redirect troops from the Chinese Russian border over to the Ukraine war effort and thus weaken Purim’s ability to defend against a future Chinese advance into Russian territory .

• Love
Reactions: 1 users
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 11 users

Slymeat

Move on, nothing to see.
I am about to go to a meeting but just a few minutes ago I typed in Brainchip into TSMC's website and an article came up, but I couldn't see us mentioned. Perhaps other eyes might be able to locate our mention.

View attachment 23028
The word "brainchip" does not even appear in the page source.Weird!

I tried "brainc" and got nothing

Same non-result for "brainch" and even "brainchi"

But as you found, enter "brainchip" and the above one result is presented.

Maybe it's all part of "The Secret", the "power of Attraction" and TSMC believes that word will be there one day.

I assume TSMC are only in the visualisation and believing stage ATM and haven't yet hit the receiving stage.

But one day, as is certainly foretold by "The Secret" it WILL be there.

• Haha
Reactions: 6 users

Xray1

Regular
Let's hope our new Co appointment NN can help assist Sean H reach his 4C financial outcomes and Akida recognition/sales before the next AGM.

Reactions: 8 users

Quercuskid

Regular
Down………..😵‍💫

• Sad
Reactions: 5 users

Slade

Top 20
I miss the Ken Robot T-Shirt days.

• Haha
Reactions: 10 users

Damo4

Regular
Well Were Waiting GIFs | Tenor

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 8 users
Some body needs to come up with cyber security solution that blocks hackers.
I searched data breaches in Australia and came up with a list of attacks that has doubled since 2018 to 130 violations this year.
Oh, they are called DarkTrace, but sadly too expensive for non-enterprise customers.

Maybe Monday’s are the new Fridays….

Anyways. Today matters little in 2024..

• Love
Reactions: 14 users
Top Bottom