BRN Discussion Ongoing

toasty

Regular
The reality is a share price back in the 60c range and not much in the way of receipts... yet. Puffery, doesn't increase the value of my shares. Revenue does. "The Burgers are best at hungry Jacks".... yet nobody is taking legal action against them. Grow up.
Sounds like you may be under water with the share price in the $0.60's? If so, that makes you are relatively recent shareholder? Patience is required. I, like many others, have been a BRN holder since 2016................

• Love
Reactions: 4 users
Serious news!

BrainChip Names Former Arm Executive Nandan Nayampally as Chief Marketing Officer​

Sunday, November 20, 2022 5:30 PM
Brainchip Holdings Limited/ADR

Share this Article
Share on Twitter Share on Facebook Share on Linkedin
Topic:

Management Changes
LAGUNA HILLS, CA / ACCESSWIRE / November 20, 2022 /BrainChip Holdings Ltd (ASX:BRN)(OTCQX:BRCHF)(ADR:BCHPY), the world's first commercial producer of neuromorphic AI IP, has hired Nandan Nayampally as Chief Marketing Officer to drive all aspects of marketing, product management and business strategy for the company's AkidaTM event-based AI neural processor IP, and its portfolio of Essential AI enabling technology solutions.
Brainchip Holdings Limited/ADR, Sunday, November 20, 2022, Press release picture

Nayampally is an entrepreneurial executive with more than 25 years of success in building or growing technology businesses with industry-wide impact. He was at Arm for more than 15 years in a variety of product marketing and product management leadership roles, eventually becoming vice president and general manager of Arm's signature CPU group and the Client Line of Business, , where he identified key technology investments, developed a strategy and roadmap of products to deliver compelling, market-leading solutions for billions of SoCs, while establishing strategic partnerships and alliances. Nayampally comes to BrainChip from Amazon, where he helped accelerate the adoption of Alexa Voice and other multimodal services into third-party devices.

"I am excited to join BrainChip. Our unique approach to performant and efficient edge AI at scale is a great enabler for an industry that is looking for innovative and transformative solutions" said Nayampally. "It is a great opportunity to not only advance product intelligence at the sensor and the edge but unleash the full power of AI. BrainChip is positioned to create that positive change and I'm thrilled to be a part of making that happen."

"Nandan has a deep technical understanding of semiconductor design and IP as well as the market factors that lead to product success," said Sean Hehir, CEO. "We look forward to leveraging his product experience and executive success at companies like Arm and Amazon to help us deliver BrainChip solutions to the market."

Last edited:
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 99 users

buena suerte :-)

BOB Bank of Brainchip
Serious news!

WOW great find @thelittleshort

LAGUNA HILLS, CA / ACCESSWIRE / November 20, 2022 / BrainChip Holdings Ltd (ASX:BRN)(OTCQX:BRCHF)(ADR:BCHPY), the world's first commercial producer of neuromorphic AI IP, has hired Nandan Nayampally as Chief Marketing Officer to drive all aspects of marketing, product management and business strategy for the company's AkidaTM event-based AI neural processor IP, and its portfolio of Essential AI enabling technology solutions.

Brainchip Holdings Limited/ADR, Sunday, November 20, 2022, Press release picture

Nayampally is an entrepreneurial executive with more than 25 years of success in building or growing technology businesses with industry-wide impact. He was at Arm for more than 15 years in a variety of product marketing and product management leadership roles, eventually becoming vice president and general manager of Arm's signature CPU group and the Client Line of Business, , where he identified key technology investments, developed a strategy and roadmap of products to deliver compelling, market-leading solutions for billions of SoCs, while establishing strategic partnerships and alliances. Nayampally comes to BrainChip from Amazon, where he helped accelerate the adoption of Alexa Voice and other multimodal services into third-party devices.

"I am excited to join BrainChip. Our unique approach to performant and efficient edge AI at scale is a great enabler for an industry that is looking for innovative and transformative solutions" said Nayampally. "It is a great opportunity to not only advance product intelligence at the sensor and the edge but unleash the full power of AI. BrainChip is positioned to create that positive change and I'm thrilled to be a part of making that happen."

"Nandan has a deep technical understanding of semiconductor design and IP as well as the market factors that lead to product success," said Sean Hehir, CEO. "We look forward to leveraging his product experience and executive success at companies like Arm and Amazon to help us deliver BrainChip solutions to the market."

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 34 users
As shocking as this admission is I sometimes miss things posted here as they come up after I have read past that point. I sent a question to @zeeb0t but he must be on holiday.

I was just googling around and came across the following and wondered if anyone had posted a video or transcript of Anil Mankar’s presentation which I have missed:

"We've proven that deploying on-chip AI close to the sensor maximizes efficiency, minimizes latency and conserves energy," said Mankar. "I look forward to sharing with attendees of the Linley event how the creation of the world's first commercial neuromorphic processor provides faster, safer and smarter capabilities to an array of next-generation technologies looking to leverage learning at the edge."

Linley Fall Processor Conference Powered by TechInsights will be held November 1-2 in person, via a virtual livestream and OnDemand. Presentations address processors and IP cores for AI applications, embedded, datacenter, automotive and server designs. In-person attendees will be able to hear presentations and interact with the speakers during Q&A, lunch and the networking reception. Additional information about the event is available at….”​

Regards
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

Reactions: 14 users
Nayampally comes to BrainChip from Amazon, where he helped accelerate the adoption of Alexa Voice and other multimodal services into third-party devices.

Nayampally comes to BrainChip from Amazon, where he helped accelerate the adoption of Alexa Voice and other multimodal services into third-party devices.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 38 users
Serious news!

BrainChip Names Former Arm Executive Nandan Nayampally as Chief Marketing Officer​

Sunday, November 20, 2022 5:30 PM

Share this Article
Share on Twitter Share on Facebook Share on Linkedin
Topic:

Management Changes
LAGUNA HILLS, CA / ACCESSWIRE / November 20, 2022 /BrainChip Holdings Ltd (ASX:BRN)(OTCQX:BRCHF)(ADR:BCHPY), the world's first commercial producer of neuromorphic AI IP, has hired Nandan Nayampally as Chief Marketing Officer to drive all aspects of marketing, product management and business strategy for the company's AkidaTM event-based AI neural processor IP, and its portfolio of Essential AI enabling technology solutions.

Gonna be rich

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: 16 users

Evermont

Stealth Mode
As shocking as this admission is I sometimes miss things posted here as they come up after I have read past that point. I sent a question to @zeeb0t but he must be on holiday.

I was just googling around and came across the following and wondered if anyone had posted a video or transcript of Anil Mankar’s presentation which I have missed:

"We've proven that deploying on-chip AI close to the sensor maximizes efficiency, minimizes latency and conserves energy," said Mankar. "I look forward to sharing with attendees of the Linley event how the creation of the world's first commercial neuromorphic processor provides faster, safer and smarter capabilities to an array of next-generation technologies looking to leverage learning at the edge."

Linley Fall Processor Conference Powered by TechInsights will be held November 1-2 in person, via a virtual livestream and OnDemand. Presentations address processors and IP cores for AI applications, embedded, datacenter, automotive and server designs. In-person attendees will be able to hear presentations and interact with the speakers during Q&A, lunch and the networking reception. Additional information about the event is available at….”​

Regards
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

I haven't seen it FF.

Apologies, I also miss a few things though.

• Love
Reactions: 5 users

Evermont

Stealth Mode
Anyone else find it just a little bit interesting that a shitty little company like BrainChip continues to attract some of the best talent in the industry. Now why is that?

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: 74 users
WOW great find @thelittleshort

LAGUNA HILLS, CA / ACCESSWIRE / November 20, 2022 / BrainChip Holdings Ltd (ASX:BRN)(OTCQX:BRCHF)(ADR:BCHPY), the world's first commercial producer of neuromorphic AI IP, has hired Nandan Nayampally as Chief Marketing Officer to drive all aspects of marketing, product management and business strategy for the company's AkidaTM event-based AI neural processor IP, and its portfolio of Essential AI enabling technology solutions.

I thought Jerome NADEL was Chief Marketing Officer?

• Thinking
  • Wow
Reactions: 11 users

Andi85

It has been updated on the website. Cant find Jerome

Screenshot_20221121_095845_Edge.jpg

• Fire
  • Thinking
Reactions: 20 users

buena suerte :-)

BOB Bank of Brainchip
  • Thinking
Reactions: 3 users
Maybe they need 2 CMOs;)

• Fire
  • Thinking
Reactions: 4 users
D

Deleted member 118

• Haha
Reactions: 10 users

toasty

Regular
Maybe they need 2 CMOs;)
If I recall correctly Jerome was described recently as being part time? It never actually made sense to me for a company like BRN to have a part timer running marketing so this seems a logical move to a full timer. No idea why jerome was part time but this new guy seems to have the chops to move things along nicely.

• Fire
Reactions: 16 users

Evermont

Stealth Mode
Jerome is now Marketing & Strategy Advisor.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 37 users
It has been updated on the website. Cant find Jerome

View attachment 22524
Jerome Nadel came with a mission from semi retirement at the request of Sean Hehir to write the new commercial narrative for the Brainchip commercial brand.

His mission complete he stayed on part time to assist Sean Hehir to find someone of equal quality to continue his vision which he has now done and he has returned to his first love competitive road race cycling.

A bit like Ashley Barty he knows exactly what he wants out of life and marches to his own drum.

Many thanks Jerome Nadel for sacrificing the time you would rather have spent on the road to getting Brainchip on the correct commercial path.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 85 users

mrgds

Regular
Maybe they need 2 CMOs;)
This is why the s/p is where it is,
The TSEx crew are now aware of this , but the wider investing community is not.
Surely a "non price sensitive ann" could be made , as we all know that yet another ARM recruit has been made.
Anyway, just a bit tied of the s/p stagnation,

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Love
  • Sad
Reactions: 14 users

alwaysgreen

Top 20
Yes, he is part time now

1668985953301.png

• Fire
Reactions: 21 users

toasty

Regular
Jerome is now Marketing & Strategy Advisor.
Yes, quick LinkedIn search indicates he is now self employed

Reactions: 7 users
Top Bottom