BRN Discussion Ongoing

Diogenese

Top 20
Is there any recent news to confirm that Valeo are still using Akida? The partnership agreement between Valeo and Brainchip was from back in 2020? And from memory, that was based on both companies achieving certain milestones? I have been pretty optimistic around Brainchip being essential for Valeo's lidar/ADAS... I'm not sure how I feel about Valeo's use of Snapdragon?

View attachment 22316
Hi Fenris,

Could one of BrainChip's milestones be LSTM? I can't recall exactly when we were told that LSTM was a near-term development goal, but it could be used in tracking moving objects.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 17 users

Bravo

If ARM was an arm, BRN would be its biceps💪!
I'll just poop this here for the brainiacs amongst us.

Screen Shot 2022-11-18 at 2.39.29 pm.png

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 23 users

Shadow59

Regular
  • Haha
Reactions: 4 users

Bravo

Knock Knock

Who’s there?

Mustache

Mustache who?

Mustache you a question, but I’ll shave it for later!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14 users

Diogenese

Top 20
Hi Fenris,

Could one of BrainChip's milestones be LSTM? I can't recall exactly when we were told that LSTM was a near-term development goal, but it could be used in tracking moving objects.
If memory serves, the circuit logic for Akida has been completed and sent to the silicon design group (Anil), so the IP for Akida 2 circuit layout may be well down the road.

Also @TECH recently mentioned that PvdM would be closeted with out patent attorneys in Perth for a month or so. Possibly this is to draft a patent specification for Akida SNN LSTM?

So then there's the question of when BRN can disclose the invention to Valeo so as not to disclose the invention before filing the patent, and the associated question of when does Valeo know BRN have met the performance target?

Last edited:
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 27 users

wilzy123

Founding Member
  • Haha
Reactions: 15 users
The World may not have fully woken up but the future of computing is all about the ‘BEAST’.

A quick question. When Edge Impulse was exposing AKIDA to 55,000 or more engineers and developers I had a little trouble comprehending that sort of reach but when ARM revealed they had over 55 million engineers and developers it threw me for a six and still does is anyone else similarly afflicted?

I mean could you imagine harnessing the brain power of 55 million @Diogenese?

ARM is the bird in the hand but I think Brainchip is going to need a much, much bigger hand.

Remember according to Edge Impulse AKIDA is the stuff of SCIENCE FICTION and Edge Impulse is speaking constantly to ARM customers as it’s leading engineering firm.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 43 users

Bravo

Could someone please call Markus Shaefer to let him know that its probably a good idea if he refers to Neuromorphic Computing as "sexy" in his blog, because this is what everyone else is saying about it.

In addition, all us of us sexy people on TSEX will really appreciate it.

Screen Shot 2022-11-18 at 2.59.05 pm.png

• Haha
Reactions: 11 users

Diogenese

Top 20
Could someone please call Markus Shaefer to let him know that its probably a good idea if he refers to Neuromorphic Computing as "sexy" in his blog, because this is what everyone else is saying about it.

In addition, all us of us sexy people on TSEX will really appreciate it.

View attachment 22330
Sexy + ubiquitous = promiscuous.

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 38 users

Mea culpa

prəmɪskjuəs
  • Haha
Reactions: 3 users
Ummm ...I replied to Bravo's post not yours so not sure of the defensive posture as if I accused you of saying something.

Have never said it's a fact either, merely drew the inference that if not something in it somewhere, whether direct or indirect, why remove the offending statement so quickly.

Xray1

Regular
I was just trying to recall an event going way back in time, involving was a Valeo interview ( ??? I think ), at the end of the interview , questions came quick and fast from the audience most likely BRN S/holders who kept harping on about the issue of whether " Valeo" were using Akida at that stage .... the two representatives looked at each other, the body language was quite obvious, they smiled at each other and didn't know how to respond and said they would make comment at a later stage ............. from my recall, If it was Valeo I'm referring to, then that's probably the last thing we have heard from them since that time ..... IMO, after that grulling, no wonder they have remainded silent !!! .......... or am I thing of some other Co interview ??!!

• Fire
Reactions: 9 users

Sirod69

bavarian girl ;-)

I'll try to get more points here
1668759743249.png

NVIDIA announces multi-year collaboration with #Microsoft to build one of the most powerful AI supercomputers in the world, to help enterprises train, deploy and scale #AI, including large, state-of-the-art models.
#Azure #NVIDIAonAzure #SC22 #NVIDIA

Reactions: 6 users

VictorG

I'll try to get more points here
View attachment 22342

NVIDIA announces multi-year collaboration with #Microsoft to build one of the most powerful AI supercomputers in the world, to help enterprises train, deploy and scale #AI, including large, state-of-the-art models.
#Azure #NVIDIAonAzure #SC22 #NVIDIA

It'll be redundant by the time it's finished. Unless they use Akida 4.0

• Haha
Reactions: 7 users

Sirod69

bavarian girl ;-)
  • Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 7 users
I was just trying to recall an event going way back in time, involving was a Valeo interview ( ??? I think ), at the end of the interview , questions came quick and fast from the audience most likely BRN S/holders who kept harping on about the issue of whether " Valeo" were using Akida at that stage .... the two representatives looked at each other, the body language was quite obvious, they smiled at each other and didn't know how to respond and said they would make comment at a later stage ............. from my recall, If it was Valeo I'm referring to, then that's probably the last thing we have heard from them since that time ..... IMO, after that grulling, no wonder they have remainded silent !!! .......... or am I thing of some other Co interview ??!!
You are correct that this was Valeo.
Regards
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

Reactions: 8 users

Sirod69

bavarian girl ;-)
11.jpg

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 12 users

Sirod69

bavarian girl ;-)
Valeo
Valeo vor 1 Minute

For the first time ever, we were present at a #COP! At #COP27, we became the first tier 1 automotive supplier worldwide to sign the Zero Emission Vehicle Declaration. We are committed to doing our part to support achieving zero emissions from the automotive industry globally by 2040.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 28 users
Top Bottom