BRN Discussion Ongoing

Damo4

Regular
Holy crap

Sorry I should probably attempt to add value other than expletives.
See below websites for each company mentioned for anyone wishing to read up on what the companies may do:

Siemens

Synopsys

Cadence

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 50 users

Xray1

Regular
IMO ..... All this posting of late here on TSE is turning into what I consider to be totally " unsubstantiated and in some cases even fanciful / wishful " dot joining assumptions and the comments herein being made also are essentially to satisfy one's own ego's and investment style bias agenda's .....many here need to accept the fact, that with the NDA's and so the called Eco Partnership's in place, that we will most likely never be told of who is using what, how and where by BRN ........ Accordingly, I take the attitude, that the only reliable information, as per the companies own admission will be contained within the upcoming 4C's leading up to the next AGM where I am expecting that the revenue from customers does in fact show explosive sales / uptake of our IP which will satisfy my own benchmarking requirements.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 35 users
Just going back last question where he said they are going from 32 bits to 4 bits without a loss in accuracy. Is there a scope for brainchip ip here?
The other reason he said it is a research project and he did not quote how the solutions are getting upto that level.
So may be a case here that snapdragon is using our ip. Dyor
Thank you!

Reactions: 1 users

Esq.111

Fascinatingly Intuitive.
Sorry I should probably attempt to add value other than expletives.
See below websites for each company mentioned for anyone wishing to read up on what the companies may do:

Siemens

Synopsys

Cadence
Chippers,

Some VERY LOOSE calculations on the above three companys & how it could relate to Brainchip....

1) Siemens, $160,000,000,000. Market cap on a PE of 39.15 = earnings of $4,086,845,466.15.

2) Synopsis, $75,000,000,000.00 market cap on a PE of 49.96 = earnings of $1,501,200,960.77

3) Cadence, market cap $68,000,000,000.00 on a PE of 58.17 = $1,168,987,450.57

So total earnings of the above three company's is $6,757,033,877.51

If Brainchip captured JUST 1% of this...
= $67,570,338.77
Multiply the above by a conservative PE of 25
= $1,689,258,469.37
Then divide this by roughly 1,800,000,000 total shares issued in BRAINCHIP
=$0.9384 per BRN share ,

And this is only ,

1% of the above three companys ..... and excludes our known engagements.

BUY BRN.

Regards,
Esq.

* this is not financial advice & and above workings are very loose ..

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 40 users

Murphy

Life is not a dress rehearsal!
Yep, used plenty of that a few years ago, managed to buy a tad over half a tonne of it for roughly 67 cents per kilo from some seafood distributor that went broke. Weber smokey mountain, a couple of spits took their turn running almost every single day for a year.
Ohh, it's been a while since last firing up some charcoal goodness. Getting all desperate for my next hit 🤯 once I start, it's full on addiction. Mmmmmmm low and slow Lamb shoulder
Mmmmm.... my mouth is actually full-on watering!!

If you don't have dreams, you can't have dreams come true!

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 8 users

Murphy

Life is not a dress rehearsal!
For all those who just find science interesting and how every single day if we keep our minds open we realise just how little we actually know about anything we think we know to be a certainty:

Also fits into the discussion about health and diet.

Regards
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
Very true, FF. As the saying goes, 'Minds, like parachutes, only work when they are open'!

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: 11 users

Jimmy17

Regular
Perth WA Chippers.
As per one of my last posts the Perth Xmas drinks.
I have booked for 40 people at Samuals Bar (base of Hilton Hotel, Mill Street Perth) It is from 4-7pm on Friday evening 25 November. This is an opportunity to catch up put a face to a TSE name, have a laugh, realize that we are all mom and dads (mostly) who kid ourselves we are Warren Buffet's, but hell its better than talking about our normal 9-5 grind. So come along. The BRN office staff are aware and may or may not attend for a quick hello depending on what break though they have had or if the market was red that day. If you could just PM if you are attending so I can add extra numbers if I have to but also so I can add new members to a local list for any future events.
Stay safe, stay strong and hold long.
If we get to $1 prior to the event ill happily fly there from Hobart !!!

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 8 users

Slymeat

Move on, nothing to see.
Morning Chippers,

NASA Launches Artemis 1 rocket.

Woo Hoo.....fingers crossed we are in the mix there somewhere.

Regards,
Esq.
That would literally mean “Akida to the Moon”. 🚀 to the 🌗 🤞🏻

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 14 users

buena suerte :-)

BOB Bank of Brainchip
IMO ..... All this posting of late here on TSE is turning into what I consider to be totally " unsubstantiated and in some cases even fanciful / wishful " dot joining assumptions and the comments herein being made also are essentially to satisfy one's own ego's and investment style bias agenda's .....many here need to accept the fact, that with the NDA's and so the called Eco Partnership's in place, that we will most likely never be told of who is using what, how and where by BRN ........ Accordingly, I take the attitude, that the only reliable information, as per the companies own admission will be contained within the upcoming 4C's leading up to the next AGM where I am expecting that the revenue from customers does in fact show explosive sales / uptake of our IP which will satisfy my own benchmarking requirements.
"Unsubstantiated" = not supported or proven by evidence.

Pretty evident that we are linked to these companies Siemens/Synopsys/Cadence as advertised by BRN!! These dots were joined for us!!! No Ego's have been inflated with sharing this information ... Wishful, of course we are!! why wouldn't we be as it's just a snippet of positive news that we have all enjoyed sharing.

Nothing wrong with that

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 66 users

alwaysgreen

Top 20
Here is the email I first sent....
View attachment 22202
Colin's reply...
View attachment 22203
I later asked Colin if I could publish the email exchange, and he gave a guarded yes...

View attachment 22204
Brainchip are working with Panasonic CONFIRMED!!!!!!

I kid, I kid.

My inference from this is that Akida is a great solution for any devices that need the battery to last for extended periods. The products will come. Most of them still haven't even been thought of because they weren't possible in the past.

Brainchip is on the path to greatness. It will take some time, but we will get there.

• Fire
  • Haha
Reactions: 27 users

Dozzaman1977

Regular
I Couldnt Agree More GIF by YoungerTV

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users
Well have to post this song now that you mentioned floodgates, I was thinking to myself I can't wait until the Levee breaks.

Took the Chevy to the levee and the levee was fine,
Good old Brainchip was drinking whisky and wine, singing everything will come in good time…🤡😂🤡

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 20 users
Absolutely!! Robj.... normally we will just see the 'job description' but this actually mentions the Companies Wow!
  • The role would include functional verification of the IP solution of Siemens/Synopsys/Cadence.
🚀🚀🚀

Was that as good as an Announcement !!??
It took thirty seconds but the answer is no not as good as an announcement unless you want to insider trade.

But be careful it could be they have customers who currently use products from these companies who are quite tiny in comparison and are exploring alternatives.

My grandfatherly opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Fire
  • Thinking
Reactions: 24 users
Hi @Frank Zappa

What we have on this question or should I say the closest we have is a statement made Professor Iliadis at Democratis University of Thrace that NASA was using AKIDA for navigation in space to a university newspaper after the deal for his spiking neural network cyber security algorithm was licensed to Brainchip.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
Thankyou

Reactions: 2 users

alwaysgreen

Top 20
Took the Chevy to the levee and the levee was fine,
Good old Brainchip was drinking whisky and wine, singing everything will come in good time…🤡😂🤡

When Don Maclean was aked "What does American Pie mean to you?" he answered, "It means I've never had to work a day in my life". 🤣

Hopefully our kids/grandkids will say the same when asked about Brainchip!

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 22 users

alwaysgreen

Top 20
It took thirty seconds but the answer is no not as good as an announcement unless you want to insider trade.

But be careful it could be they have customers who currently use products from these companies who are quite tiny in comparison and are exploring alternatives.

My grandfatherly opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

schitts creek party GIF by CBC

• Haha
Reactions: 10 users

Damo4

Regular

If it doesn't affect your investment style, as you rely on only verified info, what's the problem?

Spec stocks include a high degree of risk.
In this case some investors choose to take further risk, by speculating or dot joining.
If they choose to invest based on these factors, then that would be their investment style and not yours, which is ok.

The market prices in information known and a degree of speculation based on information not known.
$1B+ MC couldn't stand on its own if every investor was going from 4C to 4C waiting on the sales results to tell them the "success" of the company.
Whilst I agree that we may not know (ever) which companies specifically are using the IP, it's these links that could provide an edge to investors who don't just wait for ANN.
That is the risk these investors take.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 23 users
@Terroni2105

Wonderful pick up as others have said.

Personally, I found the locale interesting given it's through BRN Hyderabad and not one of our other offices.

This led me to thinking, is it actually more to do with Moschip now moving forward?

Is there a possible need, if working with Moschip, that we need to understand others IP and the interaction / integration with Akida into products?

Haven't dug too deep to see if Siemens connection with Moschip or via the other two and included as an overlap.

IMG_20221117_073340.jpg

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 51 users

Iseki

Regular

Dots are good. It's good to work out our path to future revenue, XRay. And the time to that revenue.

- Anns need to be made as soon as a material agreement for contracted future$ is signed (and not for month by month assistance to an eco-partner).
- 4C's don't discuss revenue but cash receipts/outgoings (eg is Siemens paying us or we paying them for development? (obviously we'll be paying for a staffer))
- the dots surrounding Siemens is illustrative. They are other companies that could speed up a final product to market (for yet other companies.)(ie more eco-system)
- I think this latest dot join is quite proper for us to explore as it gives us at least the feeling of progress, yet shows how complex the reality is, and avoids non-material announcements to eco-partners which would give us a false sense of security.

Putting all this together, good dot-joining gives us a higher degree of confidence that we may get an ann (maybe not till next year) telling us that we have jagged some client of Siemens, Cadence or Synopsis.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 27 users
Top Bottom