BRN Discussion Ongoing

buena suerte :-)

BOB Bank of Brainchip
Brainchip job advertised on LinkedIn, IP Verification Engineer in Hyderabad India.

not sure what this line may mean for us:
  • The role would include functional verification of the IP solution of Siemens/Synopsys/Cadence.

Awesome find & post @Terroni2105 🏅

• Love
Reactions: 21 users
For all those who just find science interesting and how every single day if we keep our minds open we realise just how little we actually know about anything we think we know to be a certainty:

Also fits into the discussion about health and diet.

Regards
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 18 users

TasTroy77

Founding Member
Found by @Terroni2105
Screenshot_20221117-063325_LinkedIn.jpg

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 72 users
Brainchip job advertised on LinkedIn, IP Verification Engineer in Hyderabad India.

not sure what this line may mean for us:
  • The role would include functional verification of the IP solution of Siemens/Synopsys/Cadence.

Holy Fettuccine, nicely spotted can't believe I missed this posting and subsequent chatter.

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 23 users

RobjHunt

Regular
Awesome find & post @Terroni2105 🏅
It certainly is @BienSuerte Wondering if one of the 1000 👁️'s has just stubbled across some self confessed dots that may very well now be joined and verified????

Pantene Peeps!

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 20 users

TasTroy77

Founding Member
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 41 users

Sirod69

bavarian girl ;-)
I've now written to Mr. Vukotich from Qualcomm and I'm curious if he will answer me

Dear Mr. Vukotich,
I have read a lot about Snapdragon 8 Gen 2, I would be particularly interested to know if Akida was included. Kind regards
XXX XXX

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 41 users

Quiltman

Regular
  • Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 25 users

BOB Bank of Brainchip
It certainly is @BienSuerte Wondering if one of the 1000 👁️'s has just stubbled across some self confessed dots that may very well now be joined and verified????

Pantene Peeps!
Absolutely!! Robj.... normally we will just see the 'job description' but this actually mentions the Companies Wow!
🚀🚀🚀

Last edited:
  • Fire
  • Thinking
Reactions: 38 users

Dhm

Regular
I have been emailing Colin Mason from Nviso about a few things which I will publish soon, but one thing he sent me was an announcement between Nviso and Panasonic. It is NDA guarded and may already have been published but some of the descriptors are common to us.

Screen Shot 2022-11-17 at 8.44.25 am.png

Last edited:
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 50 users

BOB Bank of Brainchip
I believe that @Realinfo was at a restaurant with a friend when at a nearby table they heard the word AKIDA and the two men were from Siemens.
Yes ... I remember that getting posted a while ago ... well remembered TT (y)

• Fire
Reactions: 13 users
Siemens AUD 160 billion mkt cap.
Synopsys AUD 75 billion mkt cap
Cadence inc AUD 68 billion mkt cap

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 53 users

rgupta

Regular
Apologies if this has been discussed at great lengths. Have not been able to read all posts consistently.

Do we think snapdragon contains Brainchip?

Can someone give me a very short overview or link? Thanks and apologies if it’s been discussed already (as I’m sure it has…)
Just going back last question where he said they are going from 32 bits to 4 bits without a loss in accuracy. Is there a scope for brainchip ip here?
The other reason he said it is a research project and he did not quote how the solutions are getting upto that level.
So may be a case here that snapdragon is using our ip. Dyor

Reactions: 7 users

Boab

I wish I could paint like Vincent
I have been emailing Colin Mason from Nviso about a few things which I will publish soon (when I have the time) but one thing he sent me was an announcement between Nviso and Panasonic. It is NDA guarded and may already have been published but some of the descriptors are common to us.

View attachment 22198

nicobo.jpg

• Love
Reactions: 9 users

FJ-215

Regular
For all those who just find science interesting and how every single day if we keep our minds open we realise just how little we actually know about anything we think we know to be a certainty:

Also fits into the discussion about health and diet.

Regards
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
It's not just the food we eat. Many environmental issues at play. If anyone gets bored, google obesogens. If you ever wondered why certain plastics have been banned, check out "Estrogeneration" by Anthony G. Jay.

Can make you feel like there is no hope.

Reactions: 7 users

Dhm

Regular
I have been emailing Colin Mason from Nviso about a few things which I will publish soon (when I have the time) but one thing he sent me was an announcement between Nviso and Panasonic. It is NDA guarded and may already have been published but some of the descriptors are common to us.

View attachment 22198

Here is the email I first sent....
Screen Shot 2022-11-17 at 9.05.32 am.png

Colin's reply...
Screen Shot 2022-11-17 at 9.06.14 am.png

I later asked Colin if I could publish the email exchange, and he gave a guarded yes...

Screen Shot 2022-11-17 at 9.07.51 am.png

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 94 users

JK200SX

Regular
  • Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 27 users

Sirod69

bavarian girl ;-)
Arm
Arm

What's better than 1 award? 3!

At #SC22, HPCwire named Arm as a winner in the following categories:
🏆 Top 5 Vendors To Watch
🏆 Editor's Choice for the Top 5 New Products or Technologies To Watch, with Amazon Web Services (AWS) Graviton3 Arm-based processors
🏆 Best Use of HPC in the Cloud, also with Amazon Web Services (AWS)

Thank you to HPCwire and Tom Tabor who unveiled the winners!

We're excited to be working with our incredible ecosystem to build the technology defining the future of computing - a future built #onArm
1668638587635.png

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 32 users

Damo4

Regular
  • Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 18 users
Top Bottom