BRN Discussion Ongoing

Bravo

If ARM was an arm, BRN would be its biceps💪!
Hopefully they'll dig a bit deeper tomorrow into these elements. We know Akida can handle INT4 precision.

Screen Shot 2022-11-16 at 11.50.50 am.png

• Thinking
  • Fire
Reactions: 13 users

Learning

Learning to the Top 🕵‍♂️
This is intresting, how does GALACTICA know Brainchip's products is "USED in medical, industrial, consumer and military markets"?
Our more knowledgeable members can look into this. Cheer.
Screenshot_20221116_121511_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20221116_122613_Chrome.jpg

Learning

Last edited:
  • Thinking
  • Fire
Reactions: 18 users

TECH

Regular
Good afternoon on the east coast,

For a number of years now through correspondence with Simon Thorpe he has mentioned numerous times about his frustration at getting
access to solid, independent "benchmarking" of our Akida Technology.

As more and more companies are attempting to paraphrase *wrong word maybe* off what Brainchip has already clearly achieved, the only
way to expose ALL these fake news items (my opinion) is to put to rest, once and for all, 100% independent "benchmarking".

Then and only then will we see any "real" true competition, and maybe another company will match or better us (joke)

Some of you have probably thought to yourselves over the last number of years, that Brainchip's claim to be the "world leader in the
neuromorphic edge AI space", to be a bit self-serving.

Well, I have news for you.

Our company doesn't operate that way and never has. We are a humble, quiet achieving group who only deal in facts, solid facts.
I hope that the company can in the New Year release some really credible figures on/in performance which will finally show which
company holds the guiding light into the future.

I back our Founder and all of our brilliant research team here in Perth, we are leaders NOT followers ;)(y)

Love Brainchip Tech x

• Love
Reactions: 51 users

Iseki

Regular
Good afternoon on the east coast,

For a number of years now through correspondence with Simon Thorpe he has mentioned numerous times about his frustration at getting
access to solid, independent "benchmarking" of our Akida Technology.

As more and more companies are attempting to paraphrase *wrong word maybe* off what Brainchip has already clearly achieved, the only
way to expose ALL these fake news items (my opinion) is to put to rest, once and for all, 100% independent "benchmarking".

Then and only then will we see any "real" true competition, and maybe another company will match or better us (joke)

Some of you have probably thought to yourselves over the last number of years, that Brainchip's claim to be the "world leader in the
neuromorphic edge AI space", to be a bit self-serving.

Well, I have news for you.

Our company doesn't operate that way and never has. We are a humble, quiet achieving group who only deal in facts, solid facts.
I hope that the company can in the New Year release some really credible figures on/in performance which will finally show which
company holds the guiding light into the future.

I back our Founder and all of our brilliant research team here in Perth, we are leaders NOT followers ;)(y)

Love Brainchip Tech x
Hi @TECH, given Edge Impulse's push for Akida to be used in the more complex use cases where a number of NN's need to be managed simultaneously in real time, do you think we should look to fabricating an upgraded Akida chip ( and take on the likes of Alif head to head)?

Reactions: 2 users

TECH

Regular
Hi @TECH, given Edge Impulse's push for Akida to be used in the more complex use cases where a number of NN's need to be managed simultaneously in real time, do you think we should look to fabricating an upgraded Akida chip ( and take on the likes of Alif head to head)?

My personal opinion is that we have already an Akida 2.0 fully developed, working architecture.

I also believe that the IP is being tested now.

Can I prove that at this point in time, no I can't.

Logic says that an announcement is very close, with a few comments made with regards AKD 2.0 already on the record with possible
timelines, but I commend the company on their strict upgrade on security measures and consider myself very blessed to have been
given a private tour of the Research Centre recently.

To answer your question directly, I have no idea, as we have 100% changed to be an IP supplier only.

Regards. Chris

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 27 users
This is intresting, how does GALACTICA know Brainchip's products is "USED in medical, industrial, consumer and military markets"?
Our more knowledgeable members can look into this. Cheer.
View attachment 22130
View attachment 22131
Learning
Hi @Learning

This might explain how they think they know and also could account for the quality of MF and AFR articles.😂🤡🤣🤡😂🤣

“Language Models are often Confident But Wrong. Some of Galactica's generated text may appear very authentic and highly-confident, but might be subtly wrong in important ways. This is particularly the case for highly technical content”

If this is what Galactica states about its own information who am I to accept it.

It is a new variant on the:

Epimenides paradox

Epimenides was a Cretan who made the immortal statement: "All Cretans are liars."

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Haha
  • Thinking
Reactions: 11 users

toasty

Regular
That's why I hold a trading parcel to sell on those monster moves. I could hold a trading parcel for many months to sell. I Always have a core parcel so no tears would be shed if she keeps rocketing.
My strategy too........ ;)

• Thinking
Reactions: 3 users

Bravo

This whole AR/VR thing is going to be huge!

Here's a snippet from an interview with Paul Williamson, Senior Vice President and General Manager of Client Line of Business with Arm talking about the future of Arm. In the interview he mentions Arm's partnership with Unity in the AR and VR world and how they're working together to evolve from the gaming world into the AR/VR metaverse world. He also mentions Qualcomm as a partner that is "absolutely geared up to provide SoCs that are attuned to fit that need."

Speaking of Unity, remember that Mercedes-Benz partnered with Unity Technologies to power the infotainment elements in the upcoming Mercedes-Benz Operating System - same operating system that was previewed with the Mercedes Vision EQXX. So, Unity would be very well aware of what Akida can do IMO.

Screen Shot 2022-11-16 at 1.33.23 pm.png

• Fire
Reactions: 14 users

Quatrojos

Regular
My personal opinion is that we have already an Akida 2.0 fully developed, working architecture.

I also believe that the IP is being tested now.

Can I prove that at this point in time, no I can't.

Logic says that an announcement is very close, with a few comments made with regards AKD 2.0 already on the record with possible
timelines, but I commend the company on their strict upgrade on security measures and consider myself very blessed to have been
given a private tour of the Research Centre recently.

To answer your question directly, I have no idea, as we have 100% changed to be an IP supplier only.

Regards. Chris
Yesterday you mentioned that you’re not expecting anything until Jan 27th, 2023. Where’s the logic?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12 users

jk6199

Regular
Yesterday you mentioned that you’re not expecting anything until Jan 27th, 2023. Where’s the logic?

A very specific date as well :unsure:

Reactions: 5 users

BaconLover

Founding Member
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14 users

Here's a snippet from an interview with Paul Williamson, Senior Vice President and General Manager of Client Line of Business with Arm talking about the future of Arm. In the interview he mentions Arm's partnership with Unity in the AR and VR world and how they're working together to evolve from the gaming world into the AR/VR metaverse world. He also mentions Qualcomm as a partner that is "absolutely geared up to provide SoCs that are attuned to fit that need."

Speaking of Unity, remember that Mercedes-Benz partnered with Unity Technologies to power the infotainment elements in the upcoming Mercedes-Benz Operating System - same operating system that was previewed with the Mercedes Vision EQXX. So, Unity would be very well aware of what Akida can do IMO.

View attachment 22137
OMG, how real is AR/VR. That girl is fighting an octopus and it's jumped straight through the screen onto her head.

SC

• Haha
Reactions: 20 users

Bravo

Can someone please call Markus Schäfer to ask him when he's going to post his blog on Neuromorphic computing?

PS: Please let him know that I'm available to proof read.

giphy.gif

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 43 users
OMG, how real is AR/VR. That girl is fighting an octopus and it's jumped straight through the screen onto her head.

SC

View attachment 22137
OK Bravo. This time I'll be serious. Could Qualcomm link be through ArterisIP which is owned by Qualcomm?

https://www.arm.com/partners/automotive-ecosystem-catalog/arteris-ip

Their partner's list is huge.

SC

• Thinking

wilzy123

Founding Member
Possibly the date aligning with 4C.

Nope. That's on (or before) 31st Jan 2023.

• Haha
Reactions: 7 users
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 29 users

TECH

Regular
Roughly 2 months' time is a rather short time frame given I offered my personal opinion of all of 2023 and all of 2024 before we really see growth for example.

Logic would tell you that the date coincides with our 4C when we usually get an update, but of course the end of our financial year report would be also due, maybe 3 weeks after the 4C, would you think that was logical.

Stop trying to be a Smart Alec.

• Fire

Bravo

• Love
Reactions: 6 users

Bravo

I think our dot joining skills need a serious shot in the arm, so I've decided not to sit idly by. No, no, no! I'm going to take matters into my own capable hands and go deep, deep under cover to see what else I can ascertain. The more inconspicuous I can appear, the greater my success will be. I'll report back to base when my mission is complete.

hiding-away-scared.gif

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 29 users

entretec

Yes, SC there's been some discussions about this possibility. Nothing conclusive at this stage. But I'm keeping my fingers, toes and eyes crossed.
For what is worth.

Warning very high GEEK factor :)

Gary is very qualified and regarded in the SoC area

• Fire
Reactions: 7 users
Top Bottom