BRN Discussion Ongoing

Sirod69

bavarian girl ;-)
Qualcomm
Qualcomm1.140.462 Follower:innen10 Min. • vor 10 Minuten

Introducing the #Snapdragon 8 Gen 2 Mobile Platform — an #AI marvel defining a new premium standard for connected computing. With ingenious capture, champion-level gameplay, and unparalleled connectivity, it enables truly extraordinary experiences. #SnapdragonSummit

• Fire
Reactions: 6 users

Bravo

If ARM was an arm, BRN would be its biceps💪!
Screen Shot 2022-11-16 at 10.49.02 am.png

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 22 users

stockduck

Regular
  • Wow
Reactions: 8 users

Shadow59

Regular
Did I heard 60 companys have signed the new 8 Gen 2 and 17 devices are out in the market with more to come in 2023?
Not wishing to post a negative, but we don't have a contract with Qualcomm? Surely this would be necessary to be already out there?

• Fire
Reactions: 12 users

Damo4

Regular
Oh boi, Samsung sensor, this is too exciting

Reactions: 3 users

Pmel

Regular
Not wishing to post a negative, but we don't have a contract with Qualcomm? Surely this would be necessary to be already out there?
What is others opinion as if we are not working together then looking at what they are saying, we have a competition

• Thinking

stockduck

Regular
Yes, you are right, I don`t know, if there is a relationchip. So I only informed to 8 Gen 2.

JK200SX

Regular
  • Haha

Shadow59

Regular
On another note, I took advantage of current bargain fire sale(not financial advice) and managed to expand on my BRN holding today to fill out another digit.:)
DYOR

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 9 users

BaconLover

Founding Member
Screenshot 2022-11-16 111410.jpg

They didn't reply to my question with the name ''Akida'' but they replied with this link to the above question.
Haven't figured out the timing of this session yet, but some of us may be able to view this one live too.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 20 users
The one thing noticed skimming that recently posted Qualcomm presso was the mentioning of back propagation.

Mind you I didn't drill through the presso as didn't have time and forgot to go back to it but recall that bit when we are feed forward yeah?

Must go back to check context of that slide.

• Thinking

FJ-215

Regular
View attachment 22115

They didn't reply to my question with the name ''Akida'' but they replied with this link to the above question.
Haven't figured out the timing of this session yet, but some of us may be able to view this one live too.

Tomorrow !!
Oh the insomnia o_O

• Haha

JK200SX

Regular
Imagine an AKIDA powered robot arm, with the 5 modalities:

- Sight; to ensure it recognises its user, and to adjust based on gesture and facial recognition
-Sound; to recognise sounds from the user and learn for optimum performance
-Touch; adjustments made based on blood dilation and age
-Taste; potentially check for any diseases
-Smell: hmmm.

and if it incorporated Lidar/radar and laser it can detect movement coming up the stairs and with incremental learning it will know when the door is about to be opened!

1668557687980.png

• Haha
Reactions: 5 users

Dang Son

Regular
OPPO Jane said raytrace is Huawei based op system.
I think we not look too good for Gen8.2 SnapDragon:mad:

• Thinking

Sirod69

bavarian girl ;-)
and whenever things get exciting here with you, I have to go to bed, it's already half past one in the night with us, but tomorrow I'll see what you've all written that's exciting
1668558312499.png

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: 16 users

Diogenese

Top 20
My grandfather's favourite thing.

"Jack Sprat could eat no fat,
His wife could eat no lean;
And so betwixt them both,
They lick'd the platter clean."

I'd always assumed it was a consequence of having lived through the Great Depression.
I am so grateful for having found and invested early in Brainchip.
Dave and Mabel were invited to dinner at the squatter's house - silver service, the works.

When the roast lamb was served with all the trimmings, Dave, who had never seen capers, turned to Mabel and said sotto voce:

"Struth Mabel, they don't waste much of the sheep here."

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 13 users

Dhm

Regular
OPPO Jane said raytrace is Huawei based op system.
I think we not look too good for Gen8.2 SnapDragon:mad:
Guys, lets not worry if we aren't involved with Snapdragon 2. We are Arm's number 1 ecosystem partner based on relevance and MegaChips main strategic alliance partner. And Nviso, and Edge Impulse, and most probably with those Fortune 500 companies within our NDA's.

I'm chillin'.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 32 users

gex

Regular
so much gaming talk. bit of a bore tbh

The one thing noticed skimming that recently posted Qualcomm presso was the mentioning of back propagation.

Mind you I didn't drill through the presso as didn't have time and forgot to go back to it but recall that bit when we are feed forward yeah?

Must go back to check context of that slide.
Had a quick look and there are about 4 or so slides on backprop and acknowledgement of heavy on power, which we know, but this slide seems to show a work around?

Presso attached.

Someone more tech able to dicipher better?

Screenshot_2022-11-16-08-25-13-55_e2d5b3f32b79de1d45acd1fad96fbb0f.jpg

Attachments

• presentation_-_enabling_on-device_learning_at_scale.pdf
    2.6 MB · Views: 173
  • Fire
  • Thinking
Qualcomm
Qualcomm1.140.462 Follower:innen10 Min. • vor 10 Minuten

Introducing the #Snapdragon 8 Gen 2 Mobile Platform — an #AI marvel defining a new premium standard for connected computing. With ingenious capture, champion-level gameplay, and unparalleled connectivity, it enables truly extraordinary experiences. #SnapdragonSummit
These words/ statements were said by the presenter At Snapdragon Summit day 1
AI engine
Neural
Sony
Image in low light
games where that are power efficient

Reactions: 5 users
Top Bottom