BRN Discussion Ongoing

Iseki

Regular
I doubt theyll take their foot off the share prices neck anytime soon until we get positive news ,its all too easy at the moment for them unfortunatley.

positive news just over the horizon.

• Fire
  • Haha
Reactions: 7 users

Bombersfan

Regular
After checking my Australian Super Member Direct account my allocation of BRN has dropped below the 20% threshold which now allows me to top up which I will. Easier than tipping up the couch looking for lost coins.
For those that are feeling the heat my average buy in is $1.22 but I am still confident we are onto something very special.
Pantene.
After checking my Australian Super Member Direct account my allocation of BRN has dropped below the 20% threshold which now allows me to top up which I will. Easier than tipping up the couch looking for lost coins.
For those that are feeling the heat my average buy in is $1.22 but I am still confident we are onto something very special.
Pantene.
@Boab Were you able to top up? I’m with Cbus and my allocation dropped below 20% for an asx200 company too so I should be right to top up. Even though BRN wasn’t removed in the September rebalance it is currently ranked about 270 so it’s not recognised so I cannot buy any more. Interested to see if Australian super does the same or if it’s a Cbus issue.
(Note Cbus allows 10% of super balance in an asx300 company or 20% in an asx200 company)

• Thinking
Reactions: 4 users

Sirod69

bavarian girl ;-)
Often we spoke about Innoviz and about BMW, VW

1667199036334.png

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 17 users
I don't know about anyone else, but I googled the address and I couldn't deduce anything from it other than the building looks like it could really benefit from smart window-cleaning drones with Akida's inside them.

In short, I'm afraid you may have over-estimated our collective intelligence Frank. Could you please throw us a few more bread crumbs or, if you're feeling really generous, just lob over the whole loaf of bread. We won't tell anyone else, we promise! 🤫
I don't know about anyone else, but I googled the address and I couldn't deduce anything from it other than the building looks like it could really benefit from smart window-cleaning drones with Akida's inside them.

In short, I'm afraid you may have over-estimated our collective intelligence Frank. Could you please throw us a few more bread crumbs or, if you're feeling really generous, just lob over the whole loaf of bread. We won't tell anyone else, we promise! 🤫
I apologise for not including WATPAC reference with their videos and their story about the buildings design and construction and the difficulties that were overcome like council approvals and materials to site . I looked at BRN settling into an obviously showcase building to be a decision that ooze’s what our company is striving to ultimately be.I personally believe it is a positive move with the direction that we are heading .

• Love
Reactions: 5 users

HopalongPetrovski

I'm Spartacus!
positive news just over the horizon.

Beats the hell outa any doorbell I ever seen!
Even the one's made from the right stuff. 🤣

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: 3 users
Time to delete my trading app from my phone... back in a month for topup time.

Boab

I wish I could paint like Vincent
@Boab Were you able to top up? I’m with Cbus and my allocation dropped below 20% for an asx200 company too so I should be right to top up. Even though BRN wasn’t removed in the September rebalance it is currently ranked about 270 so it’s not recognised so I cannot buy any more. Interested to see if Australian super does the same or if it’s a Cbus issue.
(Note Cbus allows 10% of super balance in an asx300 company or 20% in an asx200 company)
I have to wait a couple of days for the transfer from cash to my trading account. Its cumbersome I know but I haven't had the balls to go to a SMSF just yet. I'm pretty sure that Aussie Super allows you to buy any share in the ASX300.
Good luck.

Reactions: 5 users
I apologise for not including WATPAC reference with their videos and their story about the buildings design and construction and the difficulties that were overcome like council approvals and materials to site . I looked at BRN settling into an obviously showcase building to be a decision that ooze’s what our company is striving to ultimately be.I personally believe it is a positive move with the direction that we are heading .
Hi @Frank Zappa
When the share price does not reflect the strength of BRN I feel like an ogre saying this but Brainchip uses Boardroom a company service provider to manage its registry and provide its registered office and company secretarial support.

The registered office address has changed because Boardroom moved to a new address which in consequence changed the registered office address of BRN and multiple other companies who use Boardroom for the same purpose.

It is a neutral neither good or bad news.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Haha
Reactions: 10 users

Sirod69

bavarian girl ;-)

I think @Bravo will like it!

The automaker path to autonomous cars has changed​

After this week's seismic collapse of leading autonomous driving startup Argo AI, it's tempting to think self-driving cars will never materialize. But as a tail-end baby boomer, I'm sticking with my long-held belief: Self-driving cars will be widely available just about the time authorities decide to yank my driver's license.

What's changed: How carmakers see the path to autonomy.

• Instead of shooting for the moon — cars that fully drive themselves in all conditions — many automakers are adopting an interim strategy of equipping cars with partial automation to handle the worst aspects of driving.
  • It's easier and cheaper, and they can do that soon, with many of the same sensors and software they've been developing for fully autonomous cars.
A few carmakers, including GM, Ford and Tesla, already offer hands-free technology for some stretches of highway driving.

• Even more advanced systems are coming soon from Mercedes-Benz, Volvo Cars and others that will take over during traffic jams and don't require human supervision, so drivers can relax or even catch up on email.
Driving the news: Ford CEO Jim Farley explained the shift in his company's thinking on Wednesday after announcing the Argo pullout (Ford's joint-venture partner, Volkswagen AG, is also stepping away).

• When Ford first invested in Argo back in 2017, it expected to bring robotaxis to market by 2021.
  • "But things have changed, and there's a huge opportunity right now for Ford to give time — the most valuable commodity in modern life — back to millions of customers while they're in their vehicles," Farley said.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 17 users
Thank you, now it is very clear for me..I will double up my holdings as I think Brainchip will be successful, manipulators are just using the last 4C to scare people ..
Manipulators don’t move the shareprice 25% up or down in 2 days. Many of the people in the forum and other retail shareholders whether they are honest or not have most likely sold out and the sentiment in this forum and the other forums says so plus the people that have explicitly stated this. There’s only so much you can continue saying about manipulators and shorters at one point you need to understand that’s it’s the market. Hence, why you should ensure that every decision you make to buy, sell or hold is based on 100% your own belief or a paid financial advisors. The inflation rate is going to increase, the market may continue pooping itself, no one can tell the future but unless BRN pull something significantly positive out then I don’t see the price stabilising and the drop is going to continue to happen. Do what you like with this information it is only a shitty opinion from a random on this forum.

Reactions: 12 users

HopalongPetrovski

I'm Spartacus!
Manipulators don’t move the shareprice 25% up or down in 2 days. Many of the people in the forum and other retail shareholders whether they are honest or not have most likely sold out and the sentiment in this forum and the other forums says so plus the people that have explicitly stated this. There’s only so much you can continue saying about manipulators and shorters at one point you need to understand that’s it’s the market. Hence, why you should ensure that every decision you make to buy, sell or hold is based on 100% your own belief or a paid financial advisors. The inflation rate is going to increase, the market may continue pooping itself, no one can tell the future but unless BRN pull something significantly positive out then I don’t see the price stabilising and the drop is going to continue to happen. Do what you like with this information it is only a shitty opinion from a random on this forum.
I have been buying and not sold any.
If the price continues to fall I will buy more.
I believe in the Company and the product.
What other people do is their business.
GLTAH

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 46 users

Quercuskid

Regular
GLTAH
Ditto

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 16 users

KKFoo

Regular
Thanks for your opinion, Brainchip is still a very good investment for me, I will take the chance, so I choose to buy at this price..

• Fire
  • Haha
Reactions: 13 users
GLTAH
Exactly, good mind set.

What annoys me and no disrespect to anyone on this forum is that nearly everything gets blamed on manipulators or shorters. To a certain extent that is true, however, we need to be aware when it’s not. Again just a shitty opinion from a random.

Reactions: 8 users

Taproot

Regular
The way things are going it feels like there will soon be more shorts than shares (not possible I know) but just remember at some stage they ALL have to buy back to cover. Now I'm looking forward to that ;)
It's possible.
Have you read the Gamestop story.

Now, I'm not sure how its possible to short more than 100% because there are many different explanations on the topic, but I think it has something to do with the situation where a share can be borrowed more than once and subsequently sold short twice !

Here is something to consider though:

"A short position in stocks is created by borrowing stock and then selling it on the market. Therefore, every short position actually results in creating two long positions. The first is the long position from whom the short borrows. The second is the long position created by the person who buys the stock from the short seller. So at any given time, short positions are always outnumbered by 2 to 1."

In my own humble opinion, I consider the art of short selling as a dangerous occupation for those that partake, because subsequent squeezes can be utterly devastating for those holding a bag of shorts. A very clear example of what can happen was the left field Mercedes reveal. Have a look at the chart from Jan 4 to Jan 19, I think 71 cents to $2.34 in two weeks and the volumes were unbelievable, much higher than Fridays bloodbath. There will be another short squeeze at some point in the future as sure as the sun will rise tomorrow morning, and when it comes it'll make the January move look like a Teddy Bear's Picnic.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 32 users

VictorG

Here is something to think about!
Argo Ai shut down 4 days ago. Most news outlets headlines alluded to its demise as the end of self driving cars.
Ford was part owner of Argo and Ford is linked to BRN.
Could it be by dint of association that BRN was tainted with the same brush as Argo.
BRN's sell down has been extreme, unwavering and beyond rational.
If the above is correct, a possible press release by BRN distancing themselves from ARGO AI could be a master stroke.

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 26 users

jk6199

Regular
I asked the question the other day as I’m not sure how it all works?
It can’t be all retail selling back to the shorters, so where does the selling volume come from that the shorters buy back from?

• Thinking

buena suerte :-)

BOB Bank of Brainchip
GLTAH
My sentiments Exactly ... I am not diving in and buying at the moment ... but will be! one day, three days, one week???? who knows... just observing!

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 12 users
It's possible.
Have you read the Gamestop story.

Now, I'm not sure how its possible to short more than 100% because there are many different explanations on the topic, but I think it has something to do with the situation where a share can be borrowed more than once and subsequently sold short twice !

Here is something to consider though:

"A short position in stocks is created by borrowing stock and then selling it on the market. Therefore, every short position actually results in creating two long positions. The first is the long position from whom the short borrows. The second is the long position created by the person who buys the stock from the short seller. So at any given time, short positions are always outnumbered by 2 to 1."

In my own humble opinion, I consider the art of short selling as a dangerous occupation for those that partake, because subsequent squeezes can be utterly devastating for those holding a bag of shorts. A very clear example of what can happen was the left field Mercedes reveal. Have a look at the chart from Jan 4 to Jan 19, I think 71 cents to $2.34 in two weeks and the volumes were unbelievable, much higher than Fridays bloodbath. There will be another short squeeze at some point in the future as sure as the sun will rise tomorrow morning, and when it comes it'll make the January move look like a Teddy Bear's Picnic.
I really hope your right about the sun rising tomorrow. Fingers crossed. 😁

• Haha
  • Thinking
Reactions: 9 users

wilzy123

Founding Member
Here is something to think about!
Argo Ai shut down 4 days ago. Most news outlets headlines alluded to its demise as the end of self driving cars.
Ford was part owner of Argo and Ford is linked to BRN.
Could it be by dint of association that BRN has was tainted with the same brush as Argo.
BRN's sell down has been extreme, unwavering and beyond rational.
If the above is correct, a possible press release by BRN distancing themselves from ARGO AI could be a master stroke.(

It's possible, yes.

My own personal opinion however is that the 18.6% of Fridays trade (shorts) + a somewhat underwhelming 4C + the heavily ("where's da revenue br0?") biased and persistent narrative being pushed by so called financial services journalism for the past couple of years + a whole bunch of people ("investors/punters") who are either overweight on BRN and/or expecting far more than is potentially possible in a timespan they consider to be reasonable... contributed somewhat to a domino-like effect of trading in a downward direction, likely creating further panic/stress/anxiety among holders who then in turn sold down (contributing to the effect). It was pretty obvious that the shorts efforts were very measured and they did all that they could to maximise its effect, including crawling out of their filthy nooks and dusting off old and/or creating new 'emerged' accounts here to push their panic narrative.

Just my thoughts on what might have done most of the damage these past few days. Feel free to ignore.

On a positive note however, there are four things worth noting:

1. Now/soon could represent a super buying opportunity (obviously your call... not financial advice)
2. The shorts need to buy back at some point... i look forward to them doing that.
3. Nothing has changed fundamentally about BRN - the value prop and opportunity remains the same, and with every passing day we get closer and closer to seeing what most might consider "substantial" growth. Perhaps it will be THEN that the WANCA's, et. al. will change their tune. Who knows... I also don't care :cool:
4. Continue to report obviously misleading / thinly veiled downramping posts + user accounts. Zeebot has created a platform that will respond appropriately.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 44 users
Top Bottom