BRN Discussion Ongoing

Pmel

Regular
Buying opportunity. 🤣
Or you are free to sell, just stop fkn moaning! 🤣
You stop moaning too. I just expressed my feeling . Dont like jogg along.

Bravo

If ARM was an arm, BRN would be its biceps💪!
That’s a tad presumptuous however I can say I have absolutely no doubt that at least historically Samsung was assessing the Brainchip AKIDA technology.

I also know as a fact that Samsung had its own neuromorphic research and development program.

So as Dirty Harry would say:

“You've got to ask yourself one question: 'Do I feel lucky?”

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

Hi FF, I must admit I'm feeling a little luckier after polishing my leprechaun boots then reading this article from 2019 which states:

Extract 1

"Samsung Electronics will aggressively push for mergers and acquisitions of startups and sizable global businesses in the field of non-memory semiconductors, said the head of its system-on-chip business on Tuesday.

Kang In-yup, president of the system LSI business of Samsung’s device solutions division, emphasized that Samsung “is open to M&As,” after announcing his unit’s plan to accelerate the development and commercialization of neural processing units and NPU-equipped end-to-end solutions to help realize on-device artificial intelligence."

Extract 2

"Samsung’s Montreal AI Lab in Canada and Samsung Advanced Institute of Technology in Korea will work together on the development of NPU technologies that will further evolve into neuromorphic processor technologies, which will support level 4 autonomous driving solutions, naturally speaking personal AI assistant programs, mixed reality technologies and humanoids.

Commercialization will be led by the system LSI business with a goal of supplying NPU-based processors not only for high-end and mid-range smartphones but also for automotive applications.

“For the coming age of AI, Samsung is committed to delivering industry-leading advancements brought to life by our NPU technologies,” Kang said. “As we leverage our differentiated technology, close partnerships with global institutes and active investment in top talent, we are excited to take future AI processing capabilities to the next level.”

Presumably Samsung needed a little help to accelerate their neuromorphic development program.🤞

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 21 users

Diogenese

Top 20
Was thinking before, if there’s a rapid rise in price there’s usually an asx please explain halt. With yesterday’s rapid fall, why no halt.
I’m being paranoid again, aren’t I?
Definition of shorters - What goes up a chimney down, but won't go down a chimney up?

• Love
  • Thinking
Reactions: 2 users
In the announcement today. Around 7.5 mil.
Hi Pmel

If you read the notice they are not issued to an employee they are issued to the Trustee of the Employee Share Plan Trust.

“Shares issued to the trustee of the Company's Employee Share Plan Trust for the purposes of administration of the Employee Share Plan”

The purpose of the issue is to ensure the Trust maintains a balance of shares sufficient to satisfy the obligation to issue performance shares to any employee who achieves their benchmark for the issue of shares.

A bit like employee superannuation having to be remitted to their fund without exception the Trustee has a legal obligation to ensure the Employee Share Plan Trust is maintained at the correct level.

Your anger is a little bit early.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 18 users

Dozzaman1977

Regular
Was thinking before, if there’s a rapid rise in price there’s usually an asx please explain halt. With yesterday’s rapid fall, why no halt.
I’m being paranoid again, aren’t I?
Maybe the drop in market capitalisation was due to the announcement on Friday, Did you actually read the 4c???
Steve Martin Idk GIF

• Haha

Boab

I wish I could paint like Vincent
After checking my Australian Super Member Direct account my allocation of BRN has dropped below the 20% threshold which now allows me to top up which I will. Easier than tipping up the couch looking for lost coins.
For those that are feeling the heat my average buy in is $1.22 but I am still confident we are onto something very special.
Pantene.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 33 users

Pmel

Regular
Hi Pmel

If you read the notice they are not issued to an employee they are issued to the Trustee of the Employee Share Plan Trust.

“Shares issued to the trustee of the Company's Employee Share Plan Trust for the purposes of administration of the Employee Share Plan”

The purpose of the issue is to ensure the Trust maintains a balance of shares sufficient to satisfy the obligation to issue performance shares to any employee who achieves their benchmark for the issue of shares.

A bit like employee superannuation having to be remitted to their fund without exception the Trustee has a legal obligation to ensure the Employee Share Plan Trust is maintained at the correct level.

Your anger is a little bit early.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
Thanks facfinder always helpfull. But hopefully sp will stabilise and move up. Hard to see the portfolio gong in to negative everyday.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 4 users

alwaysgreen

Top 20
This downwards pressure is relentless. I really hope 60 cents-ish is the bottom here.

Reactions: 3 users

equanimous

Norse clairvoyant shapeshifter goddess
Next month podcast with Jerome Powell and how to print money.

Just kidding. Dont shoot me

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 16 users

alwaysgreen

Top 20
What is going on. Is it going to be like that now. We will drop few cents everyday. Bery frustrating and at the same time company is issuing the performance shares . Where is the performance and what about us shareholders, looks like company doesnt care.
The drop was after a price sensitive announcement. Same as a rise, if it is after a price sensitive announcement, there is no please explain. It's pretty self explanatory. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Love

Bravo

• Haha
  • Fire

Diogenese

Top 20
  • Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 7 users

KKFoo

Regular
Yes, it reflects the income received - cold hard cash in the bank.
It does not reflect invoices issued to customers where the cash hasn't been received yet.
It's always a timing issue. Some of the $118k will relate to invoices from the June quarter, likewise, the December quarter will have income from the September quarter.
Cheers
Sera, another question for you, can Brainchip put in the revenue(account receivable) in the 4 C if they wish to do so? I worked in an an American EMS MNC before, I remember at every end of the quarter, we will be chasing for outputs and everything delivered before the last day of the quarter is been captured as revenue, why is Brainchip not doing so? Is it because the Australian law where the goods delivered and invoiced are not considered as revenue?

Reactions: 1 users
Thanks facfinder always helpfull. But hopefully sp will stabilise and move up. Hard to see the portfolio gong in to negative everyday.
Don’t get me wrong I am not a closet masochist.

I hate to see the share price decline at least as much as the next person perhaps more.

When it was revealed that 12 million shorts were taken out I knew the price was going to be pushed down further again as they clearly bought with a view to making a profit and for this to occur the price has to go down further.

So it is what it is but the price does not affect my conviction as to whether Brainchip is a quality company.

I bought originally at 28 cents and averaged to 21 cents. I bought my full allocation in the capital raise at 6 cents and held down to 4 cents. I bought more at various times and held at $2.34 and back to now and if we go below 60 cents I will be buying more even though that will take me beyond my happy to hold for as long as it takes number.

The day to day price is irrelevant to my personal circumstances.

The important thing to me is that I see overall value acquisitive progress taking place and in my opinion that is what I am seeing every day.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 46 users
I reckon we are going to finish red though
My understanding of this article is that they are improving CPUs, GPUs and NPUs which are not Brainchips AI chips, and they want to release sensors not chips that can do the 5 human senses. What will benefit these sensors is Akida however, if they are improving their own CPU, GPU and NPUs then akida is not taken in consideration unless improving performance somehow meant an inclusion of an AI chip. I don’t like saying this but that statement in blue above is incorrect unless it is somewhere in the full article which I have not opened

Last edited:
  • Fire
Next month podcast with Jerome Powell and how to print money.

Just kidding. Dont shoot me
How to tell your wife that you havnt lost all your money unless you sell. It’s only a paper loss honey you only lose when you sell

• Haha
Reactions: 18 users

Pmel

Regular
Dropped alomst 25% in 2 days. Hopefully it will go up double of that.

Reactions: 1 users

Bravo

Ok B. Just so long as you promise not to start actually lifting your leg on the posts, or spraying, it will be all right. 🤣🤣🤣

Gosh no, Hoppy! Thankfully I have a little more decorum than that! Now, if you'll excuse me, I'm feeling a bit chilly so I'm off to throw another nappy on the fire. 🔥🩲

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users

Learning

Learning to the Top 🕵‍♂️
Some took the $0.63 line 500k +

Learning

Attachments

• Screenshot_20221031_155349_CommSec.jpg
    Screenshot_20221031_155349_CommSec.jpg
    427.3 KB · Views: 77
  • Wow
Reactions: 9 users
Mkt will do what the mkt does.

Holders can only do what fits their personal situation. Buy, sell, hold obviously.

The only disappointment is that whilst prices on any stock have their peaks and troughs, it is always beneficial to be in a longer term overall uptrend of some description.

Without that we can drift or be pushed down which just create a much lower starting base than was previously in place.

Watching financials is one thing but it does unfortunately give a window of 3 months where if there is no newsflow then overall SP will fall into a wide range rinse and repeat.

For some though :ROFLMAO:

gdt-gorilla-diamond.gif

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 23 users
Top Bottom