BRN Discussion Ongoing

Salad1

Emerged
Right on

wilzy123

Founding Member
Must be @Bravo leaving bread crumbs around again.
They must be really tasty... coz they keep emerging.

1667185984144.png

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users

HopalongPetrovski

I'm Spartacus!
In gaming circles this would be called an “Easter Egg” - a delightful medium for “hidden messages” or in jokes passing between the developers/programmers and users in the know or who stumble across them.

Of course, it could also just be a dreadfully unfortunate overlooked mistake, but I’m not going to let that potential reality interfere with my glass-half-full part-time dot-joining hobby. 😅

And oh, yeah - hey ho, everyone! 👋👋👋 😁😁😁 Long time no see!

Very pleased to have found the cool kids’ clubhouse again!

I was here back in Feb, but then got distracted with life and forget the secret doorknock/handshake, but have now found my way back again from the downramper ship of fools that is HC. 🙄

On that note, may I just ask - is “The Dean” the latest iteration of the user whose name I can’t remember right now, but had something to do with flying pigs? 🤔🧐

On the rare occasion I have dropped in there since last summer I have had to diligently fight the urge (sometimes unsuccessfully) to engage with him. 🙄
Davo mate, welcome back Pal. 🤣
To paraphrase someone famous, Hotcrapper is what happens when you're busy getting rich with BRN.
20% drop on Friday?
'Tis but a trifle, a mere badinage in the schema and skein of our journey towards ridiculous riches. 🤣

The old flapping porker disappeared some time ago and has been well and truly consigned to the dustbin of history.
The new resident evil aka La dino has such a contorted worldview and convoluted tongue that most find it to be a one trick pony not worth the digital ink to engage.
Neither of them would last more than an hour or two here, and though they may skulk in the shadows gnashing their chops, they will not dare to squeal or squeak as they know it would be the death of them. 🤣

Some do still slum it under there, mainly for the shits and giggles, although a few do just like to joust, as it's their nature.
You'll find all the wit and Big Dogs are here, and after adjusting and a period of settling in, its a very comfy new home.
Welcome and enjoy.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 12 users

TheFunkMachine

seeds have the potential to become trees.
View attachment 20139
This sounds oddly familiar. Any connections to Simens that we know of? It does say machine learning, but I haven’t heard of any CNN being capable to be embedded on the device locally without use for external cpu or cloud connection. But then again my Knowledge is limited.
Just a follow up on this connection. Edge impulse talking about the use case for this person sensor.

Useful sensor is a company, derived from Google by the looks of it. We all know our connections with Edge impulse. So they might know about us trough them.

The processor used to in the description in my previous post certainly fit our capabilities. One to watch maybe? Will notify if I find anything else on them that can link to us.

Attachments

• A5BE6330-5FCA-46C6-9ACB-72D190218C2E.jpeg
    A5BE6330-5FCA-46C6-9ACB-72D190218C2E.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 51
  • C17B7534-0F53-408A-8D4D-022F795BC55A.png
    C17B7534-0F53-408A-8D4D-022F795BC55A.png
    824.2 KB · Views: 51
  • Fire
Reactions: 13 users

BaconLover

Founding Member
Davo mate, welcome back Pal. 🤣
To paraphrase someone famous, Hotcrapper is what happens when you're busy getting rich with BRN.
20% drop on Friday?
'Tis but a trifle, a mere badinage in the schema and skein of our journey towards ridiculous riches. 🤣

The old flapping porker disappeared some time ago and has been well and truly consigned to the dustbin of history.
The new resident evil aka La dino has such a contorted worldview and convoluted tongue that most find it to be a one trick pony not worth the digital ink to engage.
Neither of them would last more than an hour or two here, and though they may skulk in the shadows gnashing their chops, they will not dare to squeal or squeak as they know it would be the death of them. 🤣

Some do still slum it under there, mainly for the shits and giggles, although a few do just like to joust, as it's their nature.
You'll find all the wit and Big Dogs are here, and after adjusting and a period of settling in, its a very comfy new home.
Welcome and enjoy.
monty python scratch GIF

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 17 users

Bravo

If ARM was an arm, BRN would be its biceps💪!
Last edited:
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 78 users

HopalongPetrovski

I'm Spartacus!

Attachments

• Bravo.jpg
    Bravo.jpg
    257.7 KB · Views: 49
  • Haha

KKFoo

Regular
Adding another few Ks to my portfolio, feeling lucky..

• Fire
Reactions: 11 users

GDJR69

Regular
Sorry if this has already been posted, as I haven't had the time to keep up with the posts lately..

Close to 12 million new borrowed shorts were taken out on Friday and were the main impetus for the push down, into current territory.

They tried extremely hard to capitalise on the 4C results and have succeeded in getting us here.

We won't know the real aftermath and "current" reported aggregate shorts, for a few days, as to how many of the outstanding 108 million shares (as of 25th October) were covered.

So it's important, that people realise, that the current "disappointment" in the share price, is largely manufactured.

This represents a huge buying opportunity, if you believe in the Company’s future.

Next ASX200 rebalance, will be in December however, so we will need to make some waves before then, lest we get kicked out 😛

So the effects of that, have to be taken into consideration.

View attachment 20696
The way things are going it feels like there will soon be more shorts than shares (not possible I know) but just remember at some stage they ALL have to buy back to cover. Now I'm looking forward to that ;)

• Fire
  • Haha
Reactions: 11 users
Just want to say, with all the new "emergents", while some may be lowlife, kick em while they're down, shorter loving, HC devoted, gutter trash..

We should realise, that being the biggest winner 🙄 in the ASX200 Top 5 on Friday, would have garnered a fresh crop of individuals, interested in what we're all about..

So let's not, just serve them salad! 😛

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 16 users

jk6199

Regular
Was thinking before, if there’s a rapid rise in price there’s usually an asx please explain halt. With yesterday’s rapid fall, why no halt.
I’m being paranoid again, aren’t I?

Reactions: 6 users

Diogenese

Top 20
In gaming circles this would be called an “Easter Egg” - a delightful medium for “hidden messages” or in jokes passing between the developers/programmers and users in the know or who stumble across them.

Of course, it could also just be a dreadfully unfortunate overlooked mistake, but I’m not going to let that potential reality interfere with my glass-half-full part-time dot-joining hobby. 😅

And oh, yeah - hey ho, everyone! 👋👋👋 😁😁😁 Long time no see!

Very pleased to have found the cool kids’ clubhouse again!

I was here back in Feb, but then got distracted with life and forget the secret doorknock/handshake, but have now found my way back again from the downramper ship of fools that is HC. 🙄

On that note, may I just ask - is “The Dean” the latest iteration of the user whose name I can’t remember right now, but had something to do with flying pigs? 🤔🧐

On the rare occasion I have dropped in there since last summer I have had to diligently fight the urge (sometimes unsuccessfully) to engage with him. 🙄
Wouldn't think so - pmf usually had good research, he just put more spin on it than Warnie's zooter.

• Haha
Reactions: 8 users

Pmel

Regular
What is going on. Is it going to be like that now. We will drop few cents everyday. Bery frustrating and at the same time company is issuing the performance shares . Where is the performance and what about us shareholders, looks like company doesnt care.

• Thinking
Reactions: 5 users
That’s a tad presumptuous however I can say I have absolutely no doubt that at least historically Samsung was assessing the Brainchip AKIDA technology.

I also know as a fact that Samsung had its own neuromorphic research and development program.

So as Dirty Harry would say:

“You've got to ask yourself one question: 'Do I feel lucky?”

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 17 users
What is going on. Is it going to be like that now. We will drop few cents everyday. Bery frustrating and at the same time company is issuing the performance shares . Where is the performance and what about us shareholders, looks like company doesnt care.
Which performance shares are you referring too?

Regards
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

KKFoo

Regular
That’s a tad presumptuous however I can say I have absolutely no doubt that at least historically Samsung was assessing the Brainchip AKIDA technology.

I also know as a fact that Samsung had its own neuromorphic research and development program.

So as Dirty Harry would say:

“You've got to ask yourself one question: 'Do I feel lucky?”

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
Yes, I feel very lucky today..

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 6 users

HopalongPetrovski

I'm Spartacus!
Buying opportunity. 🤣
Or you are free to sell, just stop fkn moaning! 🤣

• Haha
  • Love
  • Fire

Pmel

Regular
Reactions: 1 users
The way things are going it feels like there will soon be more shorts than shares (not possible I know) but just remember at some stage they ALL have to buy back to cover. Now I'm looking forward to that ;)
The best we can hope for at the moment, is that the short position has increased 😉

That's what I'd like to see and it's possible.

It all depends on how much buying and "selling" there really is.

Reactions: 4 users

SERA2g

Founding Member
Thanks Sera, this is the question that I was asking, "the 4 C does not capture all invoice issued in that quarter as revenue." That means the 118k revenue for this quarter is not really true.
Yes, it reflects the income received - cold hard cash in the bank.
It does not reflect invoices issued to customers where the cash hasn't been received yet.
It's always a timing issue. Some of the $118k will relate to invoices from the June quarter, likewise, the December quarter will have income from the September quarter.
Cheers

• Fire
Top Bottom