BRN Discussion Ongoing

Silverson

Emerged
The US markets finishing on highs.
NASDAQ up 4.63% around 500 points
Dow up 2.8% around 1000 points
We should see nice gain in BRN Monday.
Hoping so, even with strong performance in the US Brn got smashed which was expected however the most concerning part was the volume, circa 7 times the average.
Have a good weekend all!

• Sad
Reactions: 4 users

stockduck

Regular
Well, the decline of the share price isn`t always an happy game except you short that one....
So there was a volume round about 48 million traded shares yesterday, right? And the company has more than 1,7 billion shares outstanding...
for me its clear what kind of game some people try to play. This 4c doesn`t unsecure much shareholders...because of the low number of traded shares yesterday on friday. That`s how I see it. Can someone give the new short quote next week?🤣

This is a kind of "Kindergarden trading"......my take of the last trading actions.☺️
Wait and see, I believe in the technology and management.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 12 users

Esq.111

Fascinatingly Intuitive.
Morning Chippers,

Interesting day yesterday, hope we are all feeling a little better today.

Some general numbers ......

DOW , +2.59%
DOW, Futures, +2.86%
NAS, +2.87%
NAS, Futures, +3.47%
PSI, +3.98%

BRN share price

AUS , -21.18%
GER , -15.19%
US. BRCHF, -17.91%, (745% average volume.).

Interesting comparison's...returns.

DOW index , YTD -10.18%, 1 year return -8.26%.

NAS index, YTD -29.88%, 1 year return -28.36%.

BRN, Australia share price, YTD -15.19%,
1 year return +42.55%.

BRN, BRCHF, America, YTD -12.87%, 1 year return +18.92%.

So from the above numbers although yesterday was hard to digest , Brainchip overall is holding up well with all that's going on in the world pressently.

Bring on some sales Brn.

Regards,
Esq.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 42 users

Iseki

Regular
  • Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 7 users
This movement in the BRNASX share price cannot be as a result of a predicted lumpy result in the 4C.

So I must have missed a negative article or news release advising one or all of the following:

1. Brainchip is no longer trusted by Valeo and Valeo has pulled the pin on their EAP relationship;

2. Brainchip is no longer trusted by Mercedes Benz and they no longer consider Brainchip Ai Experts;

3. Brainchip is no longer trusted by NASA and they have given formal notice ending their EAP relationship;

4. Brainchip is no longer engaged with ISL and ISL has given notice ending their formal EAP relationship despite their successful cognitive radar project with the US Airforce Research facility;

5. Brainchip and Prophesee are no longer partnering to bring the ultimate intelligent event based sensor to the market;

6. Brainchip has been removed from the ARM ecosystem as they have discovered it does not work with their entire semiconductor range dramatically enhancing performance and slashing power requirements;

7. Brainchip and Edge Impulse are ending their partnership despite all of the joint development work to include Meta TF in Edge Impulses development platform used by over 50,000 developers and all the joint presentations past and future;

8. Brainchip has been handed back the IP purchased by Renesas despite the comments from Renesas of a few weeks ago as to their ongoing relationship;

9. Brainchip has been advised by MEGACHIPS that despite having spent two years training their engineers to design and integrate AKIDA IP, expending millions of dollars on the IP licensing, deeply imbedding Brainchip in its website and promoting Brainchip in presentations it is pulling out of the deal;

10. Brainchip has been advised by SiFive that despite the time and effort expended to implement and promote AKIDA IP as part of its product offering it is pulling out of the partnership;

11. The engineering team at Tata Consulting that jointly presented the AKIDA technology and continued to post positive updates regarding the technology on their social media pages have stated they no longer consider AKIDA to be revolutionary;

12. Professor Barry Marshall Nobel Laureate has resigned from the Scientific Advisory Board stating that Biotome and Noisey Gut Belt have found better more advanced technology;

13. Brainchip has made an ASX announcement stating that the previously announced EAP with FORD has been abandoned by Ford stating AKIDA technology failed to live up to the accolades given it by Mercedes Benz;

14. Brainchip has been advised by Nviso that they have redone the performance figures comparing AKIDA with Nvidia Jetson and Brainchips ten times better frames per second was incorrect it is actually closer to 17 times and so they are going to look else where for less efficient technology;

15. Brainchip advised that the announced results by Edge Impulse showing AKIDA out performing both GPU’s and CPU’s was a mistake;

16. Brainchip has advised that the previously advised successful completion of the AKIDA 2.0 IP by Peter van der Made and the payments made to progress the engineering and for the purchase of the required third party IP to complete the production of the reference chip was an error and these things never happened;

17. Brainchip has been advised by the US Patents Office that all of their patents and of Cerco’s were issued in error and have been withdrawn;

18. Brainchip advised that the further 27 patents that have been filed involved a typing error and it was only 2.7 patents;

19. Brainchip has advised that all of the demonstration videos including the one showing AKIDA technology performing regression analysis are fake;

20. Brainchip has advised that all of the statements made by Brainchip personnel regarding the technology and volume of sales enquiries, numbers of EAPs and the 3 to 5 year technology leads are fabrications and part of a giant conspiracy to fool retail shareholders; and

21. Brainchip’s claims to have sufficient working capital and further LDA Capita entitlements exceeding $50 million are untrue.

Can someone please advise me as to which of these I missed and post a link.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
Hi Fact Finder,

Long time 🙂

Now that you mention Ford, the news is that their other AI collaborator Agora AI gave up and are closing down their company. The leftovers are split between VW and Ford. Maybe some other awesome AI technology from Australia beated them?

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 20 users

Mccabe84

Regular
Looking on the bright side, I don’t think our next 4C will be this bad 😆 so in the mean time I’ll be buying more

• Haha
Reactions: 16 users

miaeffect

Oat latte lover
Hi Fact Finder,

Long time 🙂

Now that you mention Ford, the news is that their other AI collaborator Agora AI gave up and are closing down their company. The leftovers are split between VW and Ford. Maybe some other awesome AI technology from Australia beated them?

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 9 users

Mccabe84

Regular
Looking on the bright side, I don’t think our next 4C will be this bad 😆 so in the mean time I’ll be buying more
Further to this, if it can go down what it did with a small loss and no revenue imagine what it could go up with a little bit of revenue

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: 11 users
I'm not trying to win. I'm just providing my opinion.

I never said Sean or those in charge are losers. Please don't put words in my mouth.

I still believe in the team at Brainchip, some of whom are no doubt more intelligent than the majority of humans on the planet. I still believe in the research that yourself, other great posters and myself have carried out and continue to hold a significant portion of my savings in Brainchip. We have the technology. We have the patents. We have the roadmap. We have the customers. All we need is the patience but my opinion, which I'm entitled to, is that we were told not to look for announcements of contracts or partnerships but to "watch the financials". Essentially zero revenue clearly upset a lot of shareholders and has given them cause for concern (not me, I am comfortable with where the company and my investment are currently).

Yes, Sean also said "revenue will be lumpy". The term has been defined clearly in one of your previous posts. The revenue in the September quarter was not mind blowing but I was happy that there was at least an increase in revenue. I thought though, and clearly a large portion of the market who sold out today thought the same, that the June quarter was just a small "lump" and potentially we would get a larger "lump" in the September quarter. Given we are a billion dollar plus company, we need to start showing revenue to justify this or our share price will be crucified in this market.

I don't know any shareholder or company director that would not be frustrated with not signing up any new business in 3 months. I appreciate that Sean has made changes to remedy this by moving Rob to a new role and bringing in a new Sales manager. I truly hope he turns it around next quarter.
A difficult day replaced by a new one. So I am resetting my attitude as I became too confrontational for which I apologise.

I believe in the big picture and one 4C is like a zero in a scene being monitored by AKIDA it just does not rate a spike and certainly not the one seen yesterday.

There are at least 21 reasons why this is so and I posted them yesterday but for the moment ignore every single one of those points and consider how a few million dollars in the 4C can out weighs this publicly, Edge Impulse advertised FACT about AKIDA 1.0.

AKIDA 1.0 out performs GPUs and CPUs.

In the following Techradar surveys the best cheap GPUs are discussed and they are all priced in the hundreds of dollars.

In the tests conducted by Nviso it was able to run AKIDA at 1,000 fps and privately it stated they had achieved 1,670 fps.

In Gaming I am informed by another poster here that frames per second performance is very important and I have even found an article which explains this:

Now if you have opened the above link and read the article you will have found it includes a chart of the frames per second performance of better GPUs and they are sitting in the low hundreds of fps.

By now you might have started to see the very, very big picture and why one 4C or a dozen 4C’s means absolutely nothing against the FACT that:

1. Rob Telson has secured a partnership with Edge Impulse;

2. Edge Impulse has over 50,000 developers using their platform;

3. Edge Impulse has recently completed the incorporation of Meta TF into its platform;

4. Edge Impulse is encouraging these 50,000 plus developers to use Meta TF;

5. Edge Impulse is publicly stating that AKIDA 1.0 out performs GPUs and CPUs;

6. AKIDA 1.0 costing $25.00 runs at more than tens of hundreds of fps;

7. GPU’s costing $100’s run at less than a couple of hundred fps; and

7. The bonus FACT MEGACHIPS largest customer is Nintendo and Brainchip is a contracted supplier of AKIDA technology to MEGACHIPS.

My opinion only I will take the above FACTS over a sugar hit in a 4C every day of the week.

Remember the Data Scientist PhD student who described AKIDA 1.0 as a BEAST? Well that is exactly what it is.

Now add back the 21 other reasons to ignore a 4C result and if an investor cannot now see the very, very big picture staring them in the face then there is nothing more to say.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 101 users

Xray1

Regular
Yes I thought about loosing some money too but then decided not too.

Now if someone will answer my question and post a link I may regret that decision but with each passing hour it looks like the only reason the price has dropped is because of the lumpy revenue that was predicted by the CEO has now occurred.

I feel very sorry for the CEO Sean Hehir.

Damned when he does and damned when he doesn't.

If he had not told shareholders that revenue was going to be lumpy so they could make provision for when it occurred he would have been the worst CEO in the history of the world.

He tells everyone that revenue will be lumpy and what he predicted occurs and he gets called out as the worst CEO in history of the world for not preventing it.

For goodness sake by telling shareholders that this was going to happen he was admitting that a lumpy revenue stream was inevitable and unable to be prevented when selling IP as a wholesaler in the semiconductor space.

Ask yourself when did you expect the lump to occur in ten years time or during one or more of the quarters between when the CEO stated it would be lumpy and when he asked to be judged at the 2023 AGM.

Some people just like to play the victim and blame everyone else for their decisions by denying the truth of the Facts that they were given to manage their own affairs.

The CEO Sean Hehir predicted this therefore he told you the truth.

A truthful CEO what a bummer. Why can't we have a CEO like the one that GetSwift had who makes up false and misleading statements to pump the share price so he and his mates can sell the bounce.

Today's over reaction is because so called investors do not do their own research and when something they did not understand or take the time to find out about occurs they panic and play into the hands of the manipulators. A fool and his money are soon parted.

Anyone claiming to be surprised by the lumpy revenue needs to accept that Brainchip tells the truth.

Good, bad or indifferent it tells the truth.

This is not like other companies spin does not take place.

The closest thing to spin is left to the sales team who each day try to find new superlatives to described AKIDA technology.

My opinion only but if you go back and then think logically at least one 4C had to produce a lumpy result but DYOR or not which is much easier.
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

Reactions: 1 users

Xray1

Regular
Yes I thought about loosing some money too but then decided not too.

Now if someone will answer my question and post a link I may regret that decision but with each passing hour it looks like the only reason the price has dropped is because of the lumpy revenue that was predicted by the CEO has now occurred.

I feel very sorry for the CEO Sean Hehir.

Damned when he does and damned when he doesn't.

If he had not told shareholders that revenue was going to be lumpy so they could make provision for when it occurred he would have been the worst CEO in the history of the world.

He tells everyone that revenue will be lumpy and what he predicted occurs and he gets called out as the worst CEO in history of the world for not preventing it.

For goodness sake by telling shareholders that this was going to happen he was admitting that a lumpy revenue stream was inevitable and unable to be prevented when selling IP as a wholesaler in the semiconductor space.

Ask yourself when did you expect the lump to occur in ten years time or during one or more of the quarters between when the CEO stated it would be lumpy and when he asked to be judged at the 2023 AGM.

Some people just like to play the victim and blame everyone else for their decisions by denying the truth of the Facts that they were given to manage their own affairs.

The CEO Sean Hehir predicted this therefore he told you the truth.

A truthful CEO what a bummer. Why can't we have a CEO like the one that GetSwift had who makes up false and misleading statements to pump the share price so he and his mates can sell the bounce.

Today's over reaction is because so called investors do not do their own research and when something they did not understand or take the time to find out about occurs they panic and play into the hands of the manipulators. A fool and his money are soon parted.

Anyone claiming to be surprised by the lumpy revenue needs to accept that Brainchip tells the truth.

Good, bad or indifferent it tells the truth.

This is not like other companies spin does not take place.

The closest thing to spin is left to the sales team who each day try to find new superlatives to described AKIDA technology.

My opinion only but if you go back and then think logically at least one 4C had to produce a lumpy result but DYOR or not which is much easier.
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
I accept that what has happened has happened with this 4C and am quite prepared to wait it out till the next AGM.
Accordingly, I will then assess Sean H's and the Co overall progression once I have had the opportunity like many other shareholders that will attend the AGM to ask the hard questions if revenues and IP agreement uptakes are still lagging behind .

Like another poster stated, I too haven't lost any funds today because I didn't sell any of my holdings.

In a awkward and selfish way, I am quite personally happy, that quite a number of shares were sold by those with weak hands.

On a side note, I took this opportunity as a LTH to top up my already substantial holdings.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 23 users

Milo

A difficult day replaced by a new one. So I am resetting my attitude as I became too confrontational for which I apologise.

I believe in the big picture and one 4C is like a zero in a scene being monitored by AKIDA it just does not rate a spike and certainly not the one seen yesterday.

There are at least 21 reasons why this is so and I posted them yesterday but for the moment ignore every single one of those points and consider how a few million dollars in the 4C can out weighs this publicly, Edge Impulse advertised FACT about AKIDA 1.0.

AKIDA 1.0 out performs GPUs and CPUs.

In the following Techradar surveys the best cheap GPUs are discussed and they are all priced in the hundreds of dollars.

In the tests conducted by Nviso it was able to run AKIDA at 1,000 fps and privately it stated they had achieved 1,670 fps.

In Gaming I am informed by another poster here that frames per second performance is very important and I have even found an article which explains this:

Now if you have opened the above link and read the article you will have found it includes a chart of the frames per second performance of better GPUs and they are sitting in the low hundreds of fps.

By now you might have started to see the very, very big picture and why one 4C or a dozen 4C’s means absolutely nothing against the FACT that:

1. Rob Telson has secured a partnership with Edge Impulse;

2. Edge Impulse has over 50,000 developers using their platform;

3. Edge Impulse has recently completed the incorporation of Meta TF into its platform;

4. Edge Impulse is encouraging these 50,000 plus developers to use Meta TF;

5. Edge Impulse is publicly stating that AKIDA 1.0 out performs GPUs and CPUs;

6. AKIDA 1.0 costing $25.00 runs at more than tens of hundreds of fps;

7. GPU’s costing $100’s run at less than a couple of hundred fps; and

7. The bonus FACT MEGACHIPS largest customer is Nintendo and Brainchip is a contracted supplier of AKIDA technology to MEGACHIPS.

My opinion only I will take the above FACTS over a sugar hit in a 4C every day of the week.

Remember the Data Scientist PhD student who described AKIDA 1.0 as a BEAST? Well that is exactly what it is.

Now add back the 21 other reasons to ignore a 4C result and if an investor cannot now see the very, very big picture staring them in the face then there is nothing more to say.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
Sorry FF but I think point 5 in above list is either incomplete or misleading to generalise it like that.
Akida 1.0 will outperform those in some aspects but can it do everything that GPUs and CPUs do? They are made for different purposes.

For me this is like comparing motor bikes to cars to buses and saying the motor bike outperforms the other two without saying in what aspect. They all have their own strengths.

Happy for you to point to the source for me to learn more if I'm incorrect.

My opinion only.

Reactions: 5 users

Realinfo

Regular
‘If you can meet with triumph and disaster
and treat those two imposters just the same’

’If you can make one heap of all your winnings
and risk it on one turn of pitch ‘n toss…and lose
and start again at your beginnings’

’If you can trust yourself when all men doubt you’

A few short lines from Rudyard Kipling’s inspirational poem If-

I would encourage those of us here who may be feeling down-in-the-dumps after the past week, to read this poem. Whenever life has delivered me a blow, I have taken comfort from doing just this.

If you ever visit that ‘green and pleasant land’ I recommend a visit to Burwash in the High Weald of East Sussex. Just down the road from The Rose and Crown, a wonderful 15th century pub, you’ll find Bateman’s, Rudyard’s home for his last 30 odd years. There is something ethereal about wandering in the footsteps, and along the pathways of people like Rudyard Kipling.

I have recently been pondering where things are going, given the days of wine and easy, abundant, cheap money are ending. This at a time when the rising cost of living, in fact the rising cost of everything is insane. Inflation is rife, wages are stagnant, uncertainty, anxiety, dare I say fear abounds…and not just here but everywhere.

For mine, the actions required to combat these headwinds will cause the world to enter a recessionary period. As Paul Keating once said…’this is the recession we had to have’…to get things back on a sustainable footing.

What does all this mean for our battler?

Certainly the past week or so has been painful for most of us, and as much as I respect the 1000 eyes and all the research they do to provide us with hope and encouragement, for mine we need a little more. I refer to what our CEO said in an interview shortly after the AGM...’at this year’s AGM I talked about activity, at next year’s I will talk about results’

For what it’s worth I am a true believer…I believe during the next six months we’ll begin to see these results…results which will make all the blood, sweat and tears shed by Peter, Anil and those unknown at least to me…so worthwhile.

’If you can dream, and not make dreams your master’

‘Always look on the bright side of…death’

I posted the above note just before the second quarter 4C following a few down days for our battler. After yesterday, I thought it was appropriate to do so again.

It’s easy to observe the glass half full…half empty factions. It’s also easy to understand both sides of the debate. When having it, the important thing to remember is to be respectful and kind to each other.

Me myself personally can’t really accept that there is no way to provide more info to share holders without infringing on NDA’s and other confidentiality agreements. I have also made my thoughts clear about the premature and excessive incentives and rewards paid to directors, our CEO and his

In saying this, I feel somewhat hypocritical, as I enjoy volatility, cos it offers wonderful opportunities to trade.

Hang tough everyone…happy days will be with us again.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 17 users

Xhosa12345

Regular
Looks like two sides have emerged due to this poor 4c. On one hand, it's the investors who have a stable long-term vision but seem to ignore any red flags. On the other hand, it's investors like me who lose faith in the long-term vision due to these mentioned red flags.
I'll never be able to fully comprehend the technology like uiux or diogenese do, but I have faith that the companies that somehow are related, working with us in one way or another know what they're doing.
However, none of the mentioned more logos, a lot of ip licensing going forward, watch the financials, revenue growth outgrow expense growth or something like that and most likely even more promises that I don't know about have been met at all.
This was the worst outcome possible—No revenue whatsoever during the worst Financial Times we've had in over a decade.
It's the first time I'm seriously doubting that the management is capable of bringing the technology forward. I hope I'm wrong because I'm not selling. I see a lot of posters postponing the timeline by 1-2 years as a reaction, but in my eyes they're just in denial. Let's see how this one plays out in the near term future.

Thats a great post buddy, probably sums up a few of us

Reactions: 5 users

Xray1

Regular
Well it’s hard to sugar coat it. Yesterday was a disappointing day for holders. For me, brainchip is a difficult company to invest in as I don’t fully (or even remotely) understand how this technology works. But with the help of others on this forum I do have an idea of the concepts of Akida, and the revolutionary direction the neuromorphic industry could lead modern technology. Personally I still consider it a risky investment due to the space we operate in. I believe our biggest risk is competitors. You only have to look at the past ten years to see the rapid developments in technology, with some companies being left in the dust of the big players. That being said, I do back our superior tech, and the direction this company is heading, although do understand the adoption of technology can be a lot slower than expected. I trust management will deliver on their ambitions for the business.

While I appreciate and applaud the dot joining of the thousand eyes, I personally can’t take these speculations as fact when valuing the business. Maybe these speculations are what has partially inflated the share price and maybe for some the expectation of revenue, or maybe I’m just a hopeful pessimist. Although since we were last trading around the 60c - 70c, I believe the company has added significant value.

I see some people get annoyed with the lack of information due to NDAs, but in the highly competitive environment we’re in, these are in our favour in the long run. This investment is a marathon not a sprint. We have to trust management and remember the facts.

While I don’t side with shorters and downrampers, I do see their side of the coin. From a financial perspective the billion dollar plus valuation can seem overshot with the lack of revenue, other tech giants hot on our tales, and the current financial climate. But for the majority here, the value is in our indisputable ip, patents, world class partnerships and end goal of being the de facto standard of edge AI.

These discrepancies in value creates volatility, and volatility creates opportunities for investors.

The coming quarterly’s will really be the make or break for brainchip as I do think they will need to prove their strategy of turning their genius into dollars. because at the end of the day the goal of a business is generally to make money. If brainchip does succeed, it will change our lives more than just financially. That’s the kind of technology we’re investing in.

All in all, I don’t blame those that sell in times like these. People’s investment strategies are different and time will tell who prevails. If only we could invest with hindsight.
Truely appreciated your post ...you were so eloquent in expressing what I believe to be many LTH's opinions and attitudes.

• Fire
Reactions: 8 users

MrNick

Regular
5F11C402-7856-402A-8E37-749CDB74E377.jpeg

• Thinking
  • Fire
Reactions: 17 users
I mimic a comment above, it’s a shame how many shares will be picked up by institutions.

Surely increased institutional shareholdings can be a good thing too - in terms of continued vindication of the technology/product and the company itself?

1666998938375.png

• Love
Reactions: 10 users

Diogenese

Top 20
Companies spending big and getting nowhere without the nuanced ai of akida.
Poor old intel throw poor old Mobileye under the diesel bus:
So Ford, VW, Intel, and Tesla have all attempted to bypass the intermediate steps to autonomous driving (AD) and fallen short - you have to crawl before you can walk.

It's not that the billions of dollars they invested has been totally wasted - you should always learn from your mistakes. But both Ford and Intel have recently sold their AD subsidiaries. The "recently" is significant in that it shows that these large companies are feeling the pinch now. As Sean intimated, it's a tough economic environment at the moment.

Remember that they were attempting AD without Valeo's SCALA. I haven't researched Mobileye's technology in depth, but this sample looks unpromising from a SNN point of view:

US2022222317A1 APPLYING A CONVOLUTION KERNEL ON INPUT DATA

1666999584313.png

[0028] Both application processor 180 and image processor 190 can include various types of processing devices. For example, either or both of application processor 180 and image processor 190 can include one or more microprocessors, preprocessors (such as image preprocessors), graphics processors, central processing units (CPUs), support circuits, digital signal processors, integrated circuits, memory, or any other types of devices suitable for running applications and for image processing and analysis. In some embodiments, application processor 180 or image processor 190 can include any type of single or multi-core processor, mobile device microcontroller, central processing unit, or other type of processor. Various processing devices can be used, for example including processors available from manufacturers (e.g., Intel®, AMD®, etc.), and can include various architectures (e.g., x86 processor, ARM®, etc.).

[0054] A convolution neural network includes an input layer, an output layer, as well as multiple hidden layers. The hidden layers of a CNN typically include a series of convolution layers that convolve with a multiplication or other dot product. The activation function is commonly a RELU layer, and is subsequently followed by additional convolutions such as pooling layers, fully connected layers and normalization layers, referred to as hidden layers because their inputs and outputs are masked by the activation function and final convolution. The final convolution, in turn, often involves backpropagation in order to more accurately weight the end product.

Argo AI seems likewise deficient:
US2022301099A1 SYSTEMS AND METHODS FOR GENERATING OBJECT DETECTION LABELS USING FOVEATED IMAGE MAGNIFICATION FOR AUTONOMOUS DRIVING

1667000568120.png

[0044] The machine learning model for generating a saliency map may be generated and/or trained using any now or hereafter known techniques such as, without limitation, kernel density estimation (KDE) and convolution neural network (CNN), both of which are differentiable and the parameters can be learned through the final task loss. In KDE, the system may use bounding box centers as the data points that have a bandwidth proportional to the square root of the area of the bounding box. In CNN, the system may represent the bounding boxes as an N×4 matrix, where N is a fixed maximum value for the number of bounding boxes. If there are less than N objects, the input may be zero-padded to this dimension. Once a model has been generated, the system may also apply the model to all bounding boxes in a training dataset to obtain a dataset-wide prior.

[0076] During operations, information is communicated from the sensors to the on-board computing device 720 . The on-board computing device 720 can (i) cause the sensor information to be communicated from the mobile platform to an external device (e.g., computing device 101 of FIG. 1) and/or (ii) use the sensor information to control operations of the mobile platform

So, not only do they not have SCALA, they don't seem to be aware of Akida.

Could it be possible that both Argo and Mobileye had very good algorithms, but they were implementing them on 20th century processors?

That's like getting into the ring against Muhammad Ali with your shoe laces tied together.

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 41 users

buena suerte :-)

BOB Bank of Brainchip
Next 4C ..... $3 to $4 Million = 3000 to 4000% increase ;)🙏;):cool:

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 31 users

Diogenese

Top 20
‘Always look on the bright side of…death’

I posted the above note just before the second quarter 4C following a few down days for our battler. After yesterday, I thought it was appropriate to do so again.

It’s easy to observe the glass half full…half empty factions. It’s also easy to understand both sides of the debate. When having it, the important thing to remember is to be respectful and kind to each other.

Me myself personally can’t really accept that there is no way to provide more info to share holders without infringing on NDA’s and other confidentiality agreements. I have also made my thoughts clear about the premature and excessive incentives and rewards paid to directors, our CEO and his

In saying this, I feel somewhat hypocritical, as I enjoy volatility, cos it offers wonderful opportunities to trade.

Hang tough everyone…happy days will be with us again.
Remember, it's not just the NDAs that crimp BrainChip's style. The ASX is red hot on covert allusions in our field of technology.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 18 users
Top Bottom